Something's Different About Mary 03

Julie flopped down and started twitching and thrusting her hips into the air on the command to orgasm. All morning she had been feeling herself riding the edge without being able to cum. When the command to orgasm had hit her mind blanked out with pleasure. Biting her lip, she managed to keep from screaming out her pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she found she was lying next to Sandy. Kissing her deeply she said breathlessly, "Welcome to the family."

Sandy kissed Julie back hard. Had she just given herself over to a stranger she wondered. Now, she really didn't care as the orgasm had been incredible. She looked up at the other woman who was standing over them looking down at them. "What now Mistress?" she said with a little worry creeping into her voice.

Mary crouched down next to the pair, "My name is Mary. As for now, that is really up to you isn't it?"

Julie looked up at Mary and then Sandy, "I told you she cares."

Sandy looked at Mary, "What do you mean up to me?"

Mary smiled, "Well I can't expect you to make a life changing experience all on the spur of the moment. That would not be fair to either of us." She looked at Julie, "So I will tell you what." She looked back down at Sandy, "Why don't you think it over, Julie will come back every day until you make up your mind. If you decide no, then that is okay. We will just chalk it up to a one time play experience for all of us." She looked at Julie, "All I ever want is for people to be happy."

Sandy looked at Julie, "I'm sorry..."

Julie smiled, "It's okay dear. I took years to admit how much I needed Mary as my Mistress."

She looked at the shoe in Sandy's hand still and at Mary, "I would like these shoes for you Mistress."

Mary looked at them and nodded, "Do you have them in a seven and a half Sandy?"

Sandy looked from one to the other. She had expected Mistress to be mad and her sister disappointed at her indecision. Instead both were treating it as if it were the norm. "I think so Mistress," she got up and hurried back to the store room.

She was standing there hugging herself and for some reason she didn't understand, crying when she heard Mary's voice behind her. "Don't cry baby."

She turned towards Mary and clung to her as the tears flowed. Looking up at her she said, "I'm sorry I disappointed you and Julie. I'm such a loser."

Mary stroked Sandy's honey blond hair, "No Sandy, you are not a loser. Julie would never pick a loser as a sister." She paused, "Nor would I offer a loser what she needs and wants." Taking Sandy's hands in hers, "Look at me dear." As Sandy looked up, "We both know that you will say yes in the end. I only want you to realize it on your own."

Sandy sniffed back tears and nodded. Mary could read her like a book. She already knew she was going to say yes to this offer. "Thank you, Mistress."

Mary smiled, "Your welcome Sandy. Now about those shoes? I also found a pair of boots for Julie." She paused and added, "And for you if you want."

Sandy smiled, "The locking ones?"

Mary smiled and nodded. "Julie wears an eight. I know I have borrowed shoes from her."

Sandy feeling grand pulled out three boxes of shoes and followed Mary out. They found Julie standing where they had left her and went over to some chairs off to the side. After Sandy had handed out the other two boxes she opened the third. Inside was a pair of knee high ballet boots with locks at the top. Once on and locked, only the key holder would be able to remove them.

Sandy slipped off her high heels and pulled on the first boot. As she laced it up she got tingles of excitement though her body. Looking at Mary she locked the boot on before turning her attention to the second one. Beside her she could head Julie's mews of pleasure and the small clicking of the locks closing.

Once she finished both she looked up, Mistress was wearing her new shoes and walking around in them. Beside her, Julie was trying to keep from caressing them. She would caress and mew and then look at Mary guiltily and stop. Only she didn't stop, her hands would find the boots and she would start again.

Mary looked at the pair, "Can you stand in them?"

Julie found she was able to stand without any problem and even was able to walk away from the chair and back again slowly, "Oh the gaming system works! I can walk in these just like in the game."

Sandy stood wobbly and at once felt her calf cramping. Plopping back down she felt her calf and said, "I can't..." She looked at Julie who was taking tiny steps without problems, "Gaming system?"

Julie looked back at her, "Steve has a killer gaming system that is like VR only better. I played a character who wore higher and higher heels while playing it. It is so cool."

"Do you think I could play it?"

Julie looked at Mary and received a nod, "Sure... how about now?"

Sandy looked towards the front of the store. No one would care if she took a long lunch. The owner hardly ever showed up at this branch anyways. She nodded and added, "Can I take these off to play?"

Julie laughed, "Sis, you take it all off to play."

Mary nodded, "She's right, you are in a salt water tank, so you float and have controls on arms and legs while you play. It is the new thing in gaming, blue sky stuff." She grabbed Julie's keys and smiled, "While Sandy can take hers off, I think you should wear yours."

Once Sandy was changed back into her other shoes, Mary paid for the three pair and waited while Sandy locked up. Julie rode with Sandy while Mary drove her car back to the house. As they went in Mary led the way down stairs and showed Sandy the gaming system.

Once the door was open Sandy looked in and said "Wow, you were right Mistress, this is cutting edge stuff." She blushed while she stripped but the blush faded once she was immersed in the warm water.

As Julie explained the controls, Mary walked over to the pedestal. She looked at where Sandy was and figured that it was only a matter of time before the girl submitted fully. Why not just run the program now and be done with it? She typed in run Mistress Mary and smiled slightly as the lid closed. She looked up at Julie and said, "I bet you a long kiss that Sandy will love it."

Julie shook her head, "No bet Mistress."

They sat down to cuddle while watching Sandy run through the dungeon and dragons game. At the end of the game, Sandy was licking the woman's foot in blind passion and the woman said, "What are you?"

Julie who had been tenderly caressing Mary's breast stopped and looked at the screen, "A latex slut." She looked at Mary, "Your latex slut Mistress, now and forever."

Mary smiled, "Just watch." As the monitor started flashing different pictures, Julie's hand slid and fell to Mary's lap. Her lips moved in time to the whispers that Mary still could not hear. Mary looked at her and at Sandy on the monitor. Other than one laying in brine water and the other sitting next to her, they looked alike. Both mouths were moving, and eyes stared unblinking at the screen.

Sliding Julie's hand into her own lap, Mary got up to look at how much time was left. "Sixty-eight minutes, damn." She looked at her wristwatch and saw it was almost one thirty already and she had to hurry to get to the meeting. She looked from the system to Julie and back again. She really didn't want to leave Sandy alone with Julie; she wanted to be the one to open it up. That and the pair of them alone together was an invitation for them to play. Looking at the controller she typed repeat cycle.

"Number of times?" the system replied.

Mary had to think, if the cycle took an hour and she said three hours total. That gives her two hours for the meeting and an hour each way. "Oh shit, what about Susan," she had forgotten that she and Susan would go over renovating the house. Figure another two hours for the meeting that makes five. Punching in five, Mary hurried over to Julie and said, "Off to the meeting love, you stay here and keep an eye on Sandy."

It was not until she made it to the office and was walking through it that she realized that she was still wearing the toe fuck shoes that Sandy and Julie had picked out. It was just after two when she walked up to Steve's secretary and smiled, "Hello dear, Mr. Sampson is expecting me."

June looked up from her typing and saw Mary. While Mary had been cute in a refined sort of way, today was a different matter. The shiny black latex under her jacket hugged her like a second skin. June gulped feeling a flash of heat fill her, "He's in the conference room Mary."

Mary noticed her flash of heat and smiled, "Like my outfit? She stepped around to the side of the desk, "How about the shoes?"

June's eyes traveled down Mary's body and rested on her shoes. Those were not business shoes, those were better for a pole dance. She slowly looked up slowly feeling her cunny throb in need, "You look lovely."

Mary licked her lip, "Perhaps we could get together sometime and discuss my clothing choices more intimate detail."

June looked up at her and said softly, "I'd like that, very much."

Mary nodded, "I know you will, as will I baby." She looked towards the conference room, "But now I have a meeting to go to." She turned and went to the hall door. Opening it she looked back at June, "Now don't forget all about me."

June shook her head, "Not a chance of that happening."

Smiling Mary walked down to the conference room thinking about June nestled between her legs and entered not knocking. She found Steve, Susan and another man sitting around a long table talking. "Sorry I'm late," She said smiling in apology. She moved over to take a seat next to Susan and said, "What did I miss?" as she sat down.

Susan looked back towards the door and then at Mary, "Where's Julie?"

"She is busy working with our first new client, Sandy." Suddenly Mary remembered that Sandy was supposed to get back to work. To top that off, Sandy would not be able to come out even if Mary left now until the sequence had run five times.

All through the meeting Mary could not get her mind from Sandy. Her answers when they came were distracted and short. Even when the subject of the transferring the trust fund to her she nodded not speaking. Finally, Steve looked at the lawyer and said, "John. Do you mind if we take a little break?"

When John nodded and walked out. Steve looked at Susan and then Mary. In a low voice he said, "What's wrong Mistress?"

Susan took Mary's hand in hers and added, "Please tell us Mary. What is it?"

Mary looked at Steve and then Susan. In a worried voice she said, "I fucked up. Oh god did I fuck up."

Susan and Steve exchanged glances, nether had ever seen Mary like this and it scared them. When Mary didn't continue Susan said, "Please tell us Mistress, how can we help you get out of your..." She paused, "Fuck up... if we don't know what it is?"

Mary briefly told what had happened at the store and then about Sandy getting into the system and her setting it to repeat five times. She looked at Steve and ended with, "I just realized while sitting here that she was supposed to be back at work after lunch." She glanced at her watch and added, "Two hours ago."

Steve whistled low and long, "That is a problem." He looked at Susan, "Ideas?"

Susan instead of replying was listening to her cell phone. After a moment she said, "Tiffany? This is Sue...I'm fine how about you... Really? That's great..." She looked at Mary and her smiling face slid away. "Anyways I wanted to know if you still are the owner of that little shoe shop over at Ridgecrest mall..."

Susan laughed, "Yes the one I support with my shoe needs." She nodded a few more times and said, "One of your employees Sandy." She looked at Mary for conformation. "Yes, Sandy is taking the rest of the day off for a little personal time if you know what I mean." She paused and added, "I would consider it a huge favor if she didn't lose her job over it... Thanks dear. Kiss, kiss." Closing the phone, she smiled, "There, taken care of, Mistress."

Mary leaned over and kissed her, "I don't know what I would do without you."

Steve frowned, "What about me?"

Susan said, "What about you?"

He was just about to reply when the lawyer walked back into the room. Looking at them he said, "How fast do you want this all complete Steve."

Without looking at Mary he replied, "Yesterday."

John nodded and said, "Ok, I'll get on it right away."

Once he left Susan took Mary's hand in hers, "Would you like to talk about the house or go back and keep an eye on Sandy?"

Mary smiled, "I expect her to be busy for another three hours, so we have time if you want."

Susan smiled and pulled out her portfolio and laid out the top page. It was a rendering of the master bedroom. "What I was thinking was a custom-made bed large enough for all of us and any friends we come up with."

Mary looked at it and nodded. While it was cozy last night there would have been no way to add another person. "That works for me, what else do you have?"

Susan beamed and pulled out the next drawing. "I was thinking you wanted to keep one bedroom as a bedroom. From looking at what you both had in your apartments, I decided Julie's bed would be the best as it is queen sized and fits two easily."

Mary looked at the drawing, unlike the one for the master bedroom which was muted tones; this one had a four-poster bed and black cherry furniture. She looked at Susan, "Why did you pick the colors?" Frankly she didn't care but Susan was excited about the project and she should be supportive.

Susan looked at it and said, "I thought it would be a nice place for a girl," she looked at Steve, "or boy." She looked back at Mary, "to wait for her new Mistress to call on her."

Mary smiled, "Someone like Susan?"

In reply Susan blushed to her toes and Steve laughed, "Got you didn't she pumpkin."

"I think it's a wonderful idea Susan."

Susan smiled, "I picked what I would like if I were waiting there for you Mistress." She pulled out the next rendering and laid it next to the 2nd one. "This is the other bedroom. You will note it is darker and more somber." She looked at Mary, "I drew it up first this morning after hearing Julie's punishment. I thought that if sent here instead it would be more bearable for her."

Mary looked at the drawing. It did seem grim with the dark red walls and black floor. A single bare bulb hung from the ceiling the door did not have a knob on the inside. She looked at Susan and said, "No furniture?"

Susan shook her head. "No Mary, I figured ten minutes in this without shoes or latex would be punishment enough for anyone."

Mary looked at Steve, "How long do you think you could stand it in there Steve?"

"Me?" Steve looked at the drawing and then at Mary. "I don't know, and I damn sure don't want to find out."

Mary looked back to Susan, "OK this one works also." She swore to herself that she would not use it ever. Pushing it off to the side, "Bathrooms?"

Susan brightened up, "Master bath is like the one at home, same big tub and a big shower." She showed Mary the picture and then pulled out the second bathroom. "While this does not have the jets in the tub, it is big enough for play." She pulled out a third picture, "While we do not have a basement bathroom, which was a mistake on our part. So, you will have one Mistress." She pointed to the picture, "Notice the large shower." She looked at Mary and added, "I did not add a tub here because the hot tub is better for soaking."

Mary replied getting excited, "Great idea baby." She leaned over and kissed Susan's cheek. She listened and nodded as Susan walked through the rest of the house and kitchen. Mary was impressed; Susan was a wonderful interior designer and had come up with great ideas throughout.

Susan saved the best for the last. Pulling out the basement design she displayed it. "Just as we talked Mistress, everything in white, white tile floor, white walls, and a white drop ceiling with recessed lighting. I can even get white leather couches for the big screen monitors." She smiled at Steve, "Stevie said he would order four of the systems installed whenever you give the word."

Mary looked at the drawing and then at Susan, "Are you sure everything will fit? What about the hot tub?"

Susan smiled and nodded, "Yes Mistress, if we place the systems in two rows of two with the couch splitting the room there is plenty of room for an eight-person hot tub."

Mary looked at the drawing; the room seemed lifeless. "It needs something." She said after a time. Not looking up from the drawing she said, "Two questions, first can you find latex for the floor. Something white with a bit of give to it?" She looked at Susan and said, "Something little slaves could play on while Mistress watches the monitors?"

Susan looked thoughtful. She remembered Mary making love to her with her feet while Steve was in the system. While she loved every moment of it, she was painfully aware of the hard floor. "I will have something definite before dinner Mistress." She looked up at Mary and asked, "What was the other question?"

Mary looked at the drawing again, "What do you think about a little flash of color here and there?"

Susan looked at the drawing; color would ruin it. Her chin started to quiver as she realized she failed Mistress. It was Steve who came to her rescue, "Color Mary? Wouldn't that ruin the effect?"

Mary looked at Susan's quivering chin and then at Steve's concerned face. "I was thinking like a plant in the corners or something." She reached and took Susan's hand in hers, "Do you think a plant would be okay?"

Susan looked at the drawing trying to imagine a plant or two placed here and there. She had to admit that Mistress was right. A little color would make the room's white more noticeable. Looking up at Mary, her failure forgotten, she smiled, "Yes a few plants. Perhaps a vine crawling over the systems." She smiled as her mind created a new idea, the old sterile white and living changing world Mistress offered together in a great metaphor. She looked up and nodded, "What a great idea Mary!"

Mary smiled and said, "How long?"

Susan looked at Steve and then Mary, "If you are not worried about the bottom line, then other than the floor and systems...first of the week."

Steve leaned forward and pressed the intercom connecting him to his secretary. "June, get me Davis on the line pronto."

A moment later a man's voice came on, "Yes Mr. Sampson?"

Steve winked at Susan and said, "Davis, you know that project I told you about this morning? Well it is a go. I want all four up and running by Monday at the latest."

"Monday? But Mr. Sampson it takes a week just to run the power to them. Plus, you are talking time to move and install into the space. I don't see how I can finish the project before the first of the month."

Steve looked at the phone and frowned, "How long have you been with me George? Fifteen years?"

The voice said, "Sixteen years come January Mr. Sampson."

"Have I ever given you an impossible deadline? Or tried to micromanage your division?"

"No sir."

"Well then I expect all four to be up and running by five pm Monday." Steve paused and added, "Or you had better pick a direction and start walking."

"Monday, five pm, yes sir." The voice paused and then added, "You know this will cost a fortune."

"You let me worry about the cost. Just do it!" Steve bellowed.

Mary had never seen Steve mad; she had thought she had when he was giving her a hard time over Susan. But this side of him scared her. She leaned forward and rested her hand on his, "Steve, I can wait."

Susan said, "Don't mind Steve, Mary. He and George are best friends and have been playing this game as long as I have known them."

Mary looked at her and nodded. She looked at Steve, "So a best friend? Is he cute and how does he feel about shoes and latex?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds