Something's Different About Mary 03

Steve blushed, "Where do you think I found out I loved high heels, George has the..." His eyes stared off into the distance, "Most beautiful high heels and feet in the world."

Mary looked at Steve in shock. He had just confessed that his best friend, the man who gave him his shoe fetish wore high heels and had beautiful feet. She looked at Susan in surprise, had Steve's wife known about his friend's sexual preferences. For that matter was he also gay and just hiding in the closet? "George has beautiful feet?" she asked out loud.

Susan saw the look on Mary's face and Steve's blush and laughed. Leaning forward she said, "George is a bit... different."

Mary looked at Steve, "Different? You mean he's gay?"

Steve shook his head, "No not at all, he's as male as a tom cat."

Susan added, "And what a monster cock!"

Mary looked back at Susan, "I don't understand."

Susan leaned over and rested her hand on top of Mary's, "Mistress, George loves high heels every bit as much as Stevie does. He just took it a step further, he wears them every chance he can." Her eyes glazed over as her voice softened, "Sexy to wear... Sexy to look at..." Her attention came back to Mary and she smiled. Looking pointedly at Steve, "Someone has been too chicken to try any on."

Mary looked at Steve and he replied, "Please no Mistress."

Mary smiled, "Don't worry on that account Steve." She paused and added, "Do you think I could meet him?"

Steve felt a wave of relief sweep though him. Glancing at Susan he caught her lowering of her eyes and then dialed George's cell number. "Hey George... Susan and I were wondering if you could come by tonight... Yes, I know it's a work night... Come on we have someone who you need to meet... Mary, five foot six inches of pure TNT... Don't be that way... "

Susan leaned over and whispered into Mary's ear, "Let Steve describe your shoes Mistress." Mary nodded and removing one of her shoes put it on the table in front of Steve.

Steve caught sight of the shoe and his breath caught, "Would it help if I told you she was wearing, the most fucking gorgeous five-inch heels I have ever seen?" He paused and smiled, "Yes she has a thing for shoes too... Trust me, you'll love her..." He looked at Mary, "I know I do... Eight sounds fine... And George, bring those lovely pumps you had on last week."

Hanging up the phone he said, "Done, though I don't know if he will wear the shoes."

Susan chimed in, "If he doesn't I bet they will be in his car."

Mary smiled at the pair. "I will just to see if I can get him relaxed around me, so he will feel that's it's okay to wear his heels." She slipped her shoe back on and stood, "I should really be getting back to the house."

Susan smiled, "I will find out about the flooring before coming home." She looked at Steve, "Pizza tonight?"

Steve looked at Mary, "Pizza?"

Mary looked at Susan, "Pizza sounds fine, as long as there is some without fuzzy fish." As they laughed she smiled and headed out. By her calculations she had a good hour before the system would open and Sandy would emerge.

When Mary entered the house, she realized something was wrong. A boot box lay on the floor just inside the door and there was a trail of discarded stuffing leading down to the basement. Hurrying in she found Julie and Sandy both on the floor laying head to toe. Each girl was making love to the other's boots.

Mary heard Sandy whimpering repeatedly, "Please let me cum..."

Julie's soft replying each time, "Only Mistress can allow..."

Walking over and looking down at them, she caught the scent of their musky heat, "I see you started without me." Julie looked up at her with crazed eyes without speaking as she kept kissing and sucking on the boot tip. Moving down to crouch next to Sandy she said, "When you orgasm, you will find the pleasure you truly deserve." Caressing her dirty blond hair Mary leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Have a slave orgasm for me."

Sandy's eyes roll up as her hips thrust hard against Julie. She let out a soft moan as if she were in pain and started flopping around as if she were a fish out of water. Suddenly, she went slack and sighed.

At first Mary thought that Sandy had died, but the slow movement of her chest a moment later calmed her fears. Walking over to Julie, who was still franticly making love to Sandy's limp leg and boot, she made a tisking sound. "Didn't I say something about no touching?"

Though Julie was right next to Mary, her voice seemed to come from a long way off, "Please Mistress...I can't help myself...Please let me orgasm...please..."

Mary turned Julie's face away from the boot, "Look at me." When Julie's crazed eyes seemed to focus on her she continued, "You may have a little orgasm when I say so." She smiled, "But it will only make you need another one worse."

Julie whimpered, "Please... need an orgasm Mistress..."

"However, instead of having another one, you will take Sandy upstairs and help her dress for dinner. If she makes a good impression on Susan and Steve, then and only then I will let you have what you need." She bent down and kissed Julie who hungrily kissed her back. "Okay love?"

Julie's eyes cleared for a minute and she smiled, "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl, I knew I could count on you... Now have your baby orgasm." Mary said. Watching Julie mew in pleasure as she nuzzled the boot, she realized that her definition of a small orgasm and Julie's were different. Having seen her lover orgasm many times now, she would rank this about an eight on a scale of one to ten.

Just as Julie was calming down, Sandy sat up and looked at Mary with wonder in her eyes. After a minute she said softly, "wow." She lowered her eyes and added, "Mary, can I be your slave?" When Mary didn't respond she looked up and added, "I was a fool to think waiting was a good idea. Please make me yours."

Mary took her hand and moved over to kiss her, "Of course baby girl. As I said in the store, we both knew you were going to ask, it was a matter of when."

Sandy smiled softly, "thank you." Her smile fled, and her eyes got large, "Oh my god the store! I am so fired." She looked like she was going to cry.

Mary stroked her cheek, "Don't worry baby girl, when I realized you would not be back I took care of it." She smiled, "Susan, another of your sister slaves, called the owner and took care of it for us."

Sandy moved into Mary's hand like a cat being petted, "Thank you Mistress." She said looking at Mary with love and devotion. She could not believe how much her luck turned around in one day. Last night she and her boyfriend had broken up, and today she found Mary. Not only Mary, she had also found a lover who knew how to please her without asking for anything in return, Julie.

Mary smiled, "Your welcome Sandy." She looked down at Julie and then back again, "Now Julie is going to take you upstairs, so you can clean up and change into something hot." She smiled, "Something in latex and introduce you to its pleasure."

Sandy smiled and looked down at Julie who was smiling at her, "I'd like that."

Standing Mary said, "Now run along, I figure you have an hour before dinner." As they hurried up the stairs still wearing the ballet boots, Mary started wiping up the mess they made. From the looks of things, Sandy had crawled out and the pair had started making love while she was still wet. Smiling to see that Sandy was happy Mary felt a warm glow in her tummy. It was nice to introduce others to pleasures.

By the time Mary had cleaned the basement and picked up the boot box trash, she needed to sit down. While latex was yummy, it was also hot to work in. Going into the kitchen she poured herself a glass of ice water and sat at the table relaxing. She hoped that when they moved in to the house, that Sandy and Steve would be able to come over often. She really enjoyed their company.

It was Susan who found her there sitting in the kitchen. Coming through the door carrying two large boxes of pizza she said, "I'm home," in a singing voice." She looked around and added, "Where's Julie and our guest, Mistress?"

Mary got up and as Susan put the pizza's down on the table said, "They are upstairs getting cleaned up for dinner." She wrapped her arms around Susan's waist and held her a moment. "I was just thinking, how much I enjoy your company darling." She paused and added, "I will be sorry when it is time to move into the house and not have you two beside me all night."

Susan caressed Mary's cheek as she held her. "Oh Mistress, you should know we want be with you every moment you allow us." She looked away and said, "I have been dreading not having you with me at night too." When she looked back she looked as sad as Mary had ever seen her, "I just don't know what I will do."

Steve walked in and said with a smile, "Do what about what?"

Susan looked at him, "When Mistress moves to her own house and is not here with us."

The smile slid off his face as he looked at Mary, "Oh... I hadn't thought about that."

Mary's hands slid from around Susan's waist. She turned and walked over to the sink and look out the window into the back yard. After a minute she said softly, "I never really thought it through. It's one thing when you go to work, and I know you will be home in the evening." She looked down and added, "But it's another when I know not only will I not see you all day, but only a few short hours in the evenings." Not turning to face them Mary said softly, "I know it's terribly unfair of me to wish all of you beside me always."

Susan looked at Steve and together they moved up to hug Mary from either side. In a soft loving voice, she said, "We will figure something out Mistress." She looked at Steve looking lost as he hugged their Mistress, "I will find a solution Mary, trust me." As Mary looked at her with hope in her eyes she repeated, "Trust me," and kissed her.

From behind them, Mary heard Julie say, "Is this a private hug or can anyone join in?"

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds