Summer Hire Ch. 13

Erik grinned, shaking his head at her. He levered himself from the chair and casually zipped his pants closed.

With a deep breath, Melissa forced herself to calm down and get more deliberately dressed. Her heart, however, continued to race. Memories floated up of her mother walking in on her while she had been making out with a boyfriend during a college summer break after her sophomore year. That incident had culminated in a shouting match and nearly being thrown out of the house for the summer.

Ironically, it had been her father's arrival back from work that had calmed things down. He had taken her mother aside for a long talk in the kitchen. When he came back from the kitchen, he took Melissa out onto the front porch, shaking his head in exasperation. Standing next to her, looking out at the street, he put an hand on her shoulder and said quietly, "Next time, lock your door." After that, he turned around and went back inside.

Remembering her father's calm acceptance helped Melissa steady herself. She took a deep breath, then turned away from both Mrs. Grady and Erik to rearrange her breasts, which had been squashed askew when she had quickly pulled on her sports bra.

Turning back around, she saw the housekeeper taking food out of the hamper. Erik held out his hand to Melissa. She put her hand in his and let him lead her up to the kitchen on the middle level.

Mrs. Grady paused in her activity to smile brightly at Melissa. "What a pleasure to meet you! We have such hopes that you'll mend this rogue of his wicked ways."

Thinking of her entirely willing complicity in their recent sexual escapades, Melissa froze, certain that she was turning red from embarrassment.

Mrs. Grady waved down her reaction. "Oh pish, posh. I don't mean his proclivity for corporal punishment or his occasionally odd sexual partners. I'm British after all. Our upper class has provided us with generations worth of amusement along those lines. No, I mean the young master's galavanting around, willy nilly, as though this were a way station, not a home, not his home."

Erik cleared his throat, "Now Mrs. Grady..."

"Yes, yes. I know. None of my business."

He lectured her, "Lest you forget, my work, galavanting around, is what pays for all this." Erik waved his hand to indicate the house and beyond. "And your salary as well, which must be far too high if you feel free to take such liberties."

"Ha. Liberties indeed! Well, never you mind." She turned to Melissa, "Have no fear, his bark is worse than his bite." Pausing, she glanced back at Erik's glower for a moment before continuing with Melissa, "Well, maybe not much worse. But such is the lot of those of us who have to put up with him. In any case, please swing by for tea some afternoon. It would be lovely to get to know one another better."

Melissa glanced at Erik as well for a moment, trying to assess how much of his anger was pretend and if any of it was real. Turning back to the older woman, she smiled. "I would love to have tea with you. And to meet your husband someday. You have such a beautiful garden."

"Thank you..."

The screen door banged shut again. Serena called out, "Oh Mrs. Grady! What wonders have you cooked for us?" Serena set down two bags she was carrying and walked to the top of the steps.

"Oh fear not," Mrs. Grady replied, "You'll be well provisioned for your debauch. The young master, though, is in a proper state. He's sure to whip the both of you straight away."

Erik said quite loudly, "Mrs. Grady!" Pausing to gain a more measured voice, he continued firmly, "That will be quite enough... thank you."

The housekeeper's eyes twinkled at the two other women as she hurried out of the kitchen. "See what I mean. Well, have fun all." She went up the steps and out the door. Serena cocked an eyebrow inquiringly at Erik and Melissa.

Erik shook his head in frustration and snorted an annoyed laugh. Seeing both women looking at him, he announced, "She's right. She's managed to needle me into a proper state, and now you're left to pay for it." He pointed to the kitchen counter. "Lie across here, naked."

Serena walked down the steps, giving Melissa a little shrug, as she shed her tee shirt and jeans. Melissa noted that Serena had not worn any underwear again. Melissa wondered once again, in a distracted moment, if a lack of underwear was somehow a rule of the kink world or just Erik's requirement.

With a start, she realized that she had been told to strip and lie across the counter, but hadn't done either. Erik was watching her with narrowed eyes. She hurriedly pulled her sports bra back off and untied her pants, stepping out of them as she walked over to join Serena at the kitchen island.

Serena had to lever herself up over the rounded edge of the counter to lie across it, with her feet dangling above the floor. Melissa was tall enough that she could stand on the balls of her feet to lean over and lie next to Serena. She copied the other woman's posture of outstretched arms, clasped together in front of her head. The marble counter top sucked the heat from her naked body, giving her a shiver.

"Smack!" She saw Serena flinch next to her, then moan in pleasure.

"Smack!" Her own bottom lit on fire from something narrow and hard striking across both cheeks. She jerked in painful reaction, unsure if it felt arousing or just painful.

"Smack!" Serena grunted, "Oww!" She arched back in reaction, groaning in pleasure as she slumped back down.

"Smack!" Melissa gasped at the sharpness of the blow as she grasped at the unyielding counter top. The burning spread further across her buttocks, and she winced. It definitely was painful, but something in the act of submission, lying next to Serena, who was also being punished, felt extraordinarily erotic as well.

"Smack!" Serena jolted again, then groaned as she recovered.

"Smack!" Melissa cried out, "Awwh!" She felt tears near while the heat in her rear had also penetrated through to her sex, in a throbbing intensity.

She waited for the next blow to fall upon Serena, but there was a pause, and then Serena stiffened in pleasure as she was rhythmically pushed forward. Melissa realized that Erik had penetrated her. Serena's groans quickly grew more desperate, till she orgasmed in a loud series of deep growls. Serena slumped down, bonelessly on the counter.

Melissa felt Erik step behind her as he spread open her drenched labia. Without further warning, he rammed inside her, completely filling her. He forcefully pumped himself into her, rocking her back and forth on the hard marble surface.

As quickly as Serena, Melissa felt herself building to an orgasm. In the dimness of her perception, Melissa sensed Serena lifting her head in a long groan as Erik asked the other woman, "Did you clean and grease your ass?"

Before Melissa could focus to puzzle out what that exchange meant, she felt herself hopelessly flailing toward a huge orgasm. Her toes curled against the floor as she was slammed forward again and again. The pounding of her blood roared in her ears as she cried out, "Ahrr, ahrr, ahrr" while she came. The painful redness of her buttocks merged into her helpless thrashing as her orgasm echoed through her, finally dying away.

Erik withdrew, and she collapsed against the now warm marble, her cheeks wet from tears. She didn't know if she had cried from the spanking, or the sex, or both.

While she lay with her face turned toward Serena, she saw the other woman's eyes open wide as she was pushed forward, her head lifting again from the counter. "Oh God," Serena moaned, "I love feeling your dick up my ass."

Melissa watched lazily as Serena was thrust repeated against the marble top, groaning and panting. Melissa could hear Erik's groans as his panting merged with Serena's. Melissa watched as Serena's face grimaced in pre-orgasmic intensity. Erik roared behind her as he came, slamming Serena forward once, then twice again, before fading away. Melissa could see Serena's frustration as her second orgasm slipped away, just out of reach.

Behind her, Melissa could hear Erik catching his breath. Melissa lay still, recovering from her bewildering punishment and orgasm while Serena lay breathing heavily next to her. Erik announced in a deliberately pompous tone, "Well, I feel better now. You girls get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. You've got... forty minutes."

He walked away. Melissa wasn't sure she trusted her muscles yet to pull herself off the counter. Serena wasn't moving either.

From outside the door to his bedroom, he called back up to them, "Forty minutes! Get a move on, else I'll have to punish you again."

At that warning, Serena started to push herself back off the counter. Melissa joined her, unsteadily regaining her feet. She reached back to gently touch her buttocks, unsure of what it looked like, but knowing that it still stung. Serena stumbled back and looked at Melissa's rear. She snorted derisively and asked, "What the hell got into him?" She reached back to gingerly feel her own butt. "He's not usually that... forceful. At least, he usually lets a girl work up to it."

Melissa replied, "I don't know. Mrs. Grady was teasing him about something. I'm not sure what."

Serena nodded, "Note for future reference: be careful when teasing Erik. He's fine, up to a point. Then he's not. Also, never tease him about not being able to keep a girlfriend. He's a little prickly about the whole "Peter Pan" no commitment thing."

"Yeah, I guess that was what Mrs. Grady was saying. Something about not being willing to make a house a home, or something like that."

"Yep, that makes sense. By the way, it's Abigail. We only call her Mrs. Grady around Erik."

"Okay. That's kind of weird."

Serena shrugged, "Well, losing his mom, then having to live with his bitch-ass grandmother, the guy's a little weird about women in his home. Personally, I think Abigail intimidates him. She's not part of any of this stuff, but it doesn't scare her or anything. Says it's a proud British tradition, tolerating 'eccentricity' in the upper class. Anyhow, I've seen her land some zingers on him from time to time." She paused to gingerly rub her bottom. "I've just never been on the receiving end of it."

"But you, I mean, you had an orgasm, right? Or were you faking it?"

"No, I came alright. Almost got that second one too, dammit! I do like a good spanking, plus getting walloped next to you was kind of cool. I could see that it was hard for you too, but you were also into it, which was a major-league turn-on. And... I've had some clients who like dishing it out a little rough. It's okay, but I don't like a steady diet of it. Plus, it's a little rough on the body. Strokes like that are going to leave bruises for a day or two."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I charge them extra. With the right build-up, it can be a really intense session. Erik -- he knows how to build up to that level. So when he doesn't do a build-up, it's on purpose, which isn't usually like him. I mean, still, he was careful. Like, we both had serious orgasms, and he didn't leave any lasting marks."

With that, Serena turned and presented her rear end to Melissa. "What does it look like?"

"Wow, you've got three red lines right across both cheeks. It's... it's almost kind of cute, how each line fades away across the butt crack and then matches with its pair on the other side."

"Yeah, well he knows how to mark a girl. Took me awhile to learn how to get that exactly right, for my clients who are into that stuff." Serena walked over to pick up her discarded clothing.

"That's right, you're into both sides."

"Yep, a 'Switch.'" Serena continued up the stairs to retrieve her bags.

Melissa called after her, "So, what's that like?"

Serena came back down with a knowing grin, "You'll see. Anyway, we'd better get ready. I, at least, have had enough of being a bottom for awhile."

Melissa gathered up her clothes and followed Serena back to her guest room. When she walked in, she saw that there was a pair of thigh-high black leather lace-up boots lying on her bed. Unsurprisingly, the heels were at least five inches tall. Serena looked at them and said, "Oh good, FedEx got here."

Melissa asked, "Those are for me?"

"Sure," Serena replied, reaching into a bag, "and this too." She brought out something in frothy black lace and set it next to the boots. Then she reached back into the bag and brought out a fascinator. It had a spray of black netting attached to the merest suggestion of a black hat with a black satin bow on top and several iridescent purplish-black feathers sweeping out the back.

Melissa took it from her gingerly, "That's gorgeous! I always had hats for Easter. It never seemed right to wear them at other times, even though I always wanted to.

"You're in luck. Erik loves women dressed in hats and high heels... and not much else."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Melissa set down the hat and picked up the black lace garment, trying to figure it out. There was a rigid "C" shaped open hoop at one end.

"Here." Serena took the black lace from her. Prying the hoop open slightly, she slid it around Melissa's waist from the side, then rotated it ninety degrees, so the opening faced to the front. The lace bustled out to the back, before draping to the floor, like a Victorian skirt. The front, however, left her completely open and naked. Melissa laughed quietly, fairly certain that Queen Victoria would not have been amused.

Serena, on the other hand, nodded approvingly. "With those boots and the fascinator, that's going to look really hot." She looked in the other bag. "The rest is all for me." Then she made shooing motions to Melissa. "Go on, get showered. We've got maybe a half an hour."

Melissa nodded, then struggled to get the skirt off. Serena quickly reached to help her.

Melissa asked, "Do you need to shower too?"

"I showered before I left." Then she reached around behind her. As she brought her hand back, she wiped it on her thigh, leaving glistening streaks. "I forgot. Now I've got cum dribbling out of my ass. I better hop in too." Suddenly, Serena snapped her fingers, "Damn, I nearly forgot. Do you do anal?"

"Ah, well, I guess so. A few times. You mean anal intercourse?"

"Yeah."

"I have, but Erik's kind of big. I mean, doesn't it hurt?"

"No. I actually really like taking it up the ass. But I enema myself out first, so everything's empty and clean. Then I shoot a little grease up inside -- if I'm not sure there's going to be lubricant around. The books all say that petroleum jelly isn't good for inside of you, but it's a hell of a lot better than a dry butt-fuck. When I get carried away, sometimes I'm not as careful about making sure the guy's lubed up first. But anyway, when you get some practice, taking it up the ass is easier.

Serena waved dismissively, "Besides, Erik's always careful. While he was fucking you, he stuck a finger in my cunt to rub my g-spot and then put his thumb up my ass to open it up. I mean, he's always careful to ease a finger in and expand my ass slowly. By the time he's ready to stick his dick in, I'm all ready for him. Hell the way he strokes my g-spot while his thumb is pushing my ass open, I'm more than hot and ready."

Melissa nodded slowly. "I suppose that's not TMI."

"Too much information?"

Melissa nodded again.

Serena laughed, "Well, the point is, the shower has an enema wand, just waiting for you. So we better hurry, if we're going to get you cleaned out, showered, and dressed."

"Oh boy, how much more fun can I pack into one day?"

"I don't know. How much do you think you can pack into that cute little ass of yours?"

"I'm not sure," Melissa responded innocently, "how much do you think you can shove in there?"

Serena laughed and gave her a gentle shove toward the bathroom. "Hurry!"

Both women were giggling as Melissa turned on the shower to get it warm. Serena turned on the flow to a long shower hose with a black silicone end piece that was about a foot long and a half-inch in diameter. Water flowed gently out of its black rounded tip. Once Serena got the flow rate and temperature right, she told Melissa, "Turn around; bend over."

Melissa hesitated. Serena pointedly said, "Time's a tickin.'"

With a grimace, Melissa turned around and braced herself against the shower wall. Serena rubbed a little KY Jelly along the length of the tip of the enema wand. Then she squirted some more on her finger. She rubbed her finger against Melissa's tight, puckered hole until Melissa was able to relax and Serena's finger slipped in. Once inside, Serena took a moment to massage Melissa's sphincter, relaxing it even further. Then she slid her finger out and replaced it with the enema wand. Melissa took a sharp intake of breath as the length of the wand slid past her narrow ring of muscle, seating itself inside her.

The flow of water pushed into Melissa, filling her up. Serena warned her, "When I pull the wand out, hold tight. Don't let it back out or we'll be cleaning up the shower. The first wash or two is always loaded with crap. It takes a few rounds before everything runs clean. Then you can play around with shooting stuff all over the place."

"Eew."

"Hey, don't knock till you've tried it. Some guys really love to fill you up with warm heavy cream and then watch it come shooting out in a stream. You never know what gets somebody off. There're even people who get into making an anal fruit smoothie, and then drinking it. That goes too far for me, though. I've turned down that request a couple of times, thank you very much."

Melissa listened with growing incredulity, while she clamped down hard on the nozzle, terrified that it would come loose, and she would spray disgusting stuff all over the bathroom. The growing fullness inside her, however, was far more arousing than she had imagined. Trying to stay focused on holding the plug tight, she asked, "Please tell me you're joking about the fruit smoothie?"

"No. I mean, after a few rounds, everything comes out clean. I'm sure the fruit smoothie thing would have been fine, but it was just too weird. I don't do scat, and that was way too close. Besides, he wasn't willing to pay enough."

"You're incorrigible."

"Glad you noticed." Serena reached down for the wand. "Now relax a little bit. I'm going to slip this out of you." Slowly, she drew the black silicone wand back out. Melissa moaned involuntarily as the last bit slid past her sphincter and popped out.

Serena smiled at Melissa's reaction and asked, "Sort of fun, huh?"

"Different than I expected."

"Hold it in as long as you can. When you have to, hop out onto the toilet and let go. Then you can get back in and finish cleaning off."

Both women started soaping each other up in the shower together. Melissa grinned lewdly and asked, "Didn't we already do this once today?"

Serena laughed. She stepped forward, pressing Melissa up against the side of the shower, kissing her long and slow. As they separated, Melissa protested, "I thought you said you didn't especially like doing it with women?"

Serena laughed again and rebutted, "I thought you said you didn't either."

"Ah well..."

Serena arched her wet eyebrows, then relaxed into a smile, "Sometimes it's nice."

Melissa nodded her agreement. Serena leaned back in, but then stopped and said, "Shit, we're running out of time. Hop out and dump your load, I've got to wash up."

Melissa stepped out, dripping wet. She carefully maneuvered herself onto the toilet. She only had to relax minutely, and everything seemed to shoot out of her. The sudden release of pressure was very weirdly erotic. She closed the lid, without flushing, afraid of scalding Serena. Then she got back in the shower and let Serena soap up her butt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds