Summer Hire Ch. 13

Erik smiled at her reassuringly. "That's fine. Actually, that's great. It sounds like you're connecting some dots."

Melissa cocked her head, puzzled by a new thought. She asked, "How about you? Did you ever try bottoming?"

He gave her a wry smile and said firmly, "We won't go there right now." He looked off at the sun for a moment, seeming to calculate how much time remained before sunset. Then he glanced down at Joseph's penis, which had reduced some in size during all the talking. Finally, Erik turned back to Melissa. "So, before poor Joseph completely deflates, are you ready to take the scene a bit further?"

"Ah, sure. Well, I mean, I'm not sure exactly how much more..."

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "We won't stress you too much more. In this direction, at least."

"Okay..."

Erik stepped back and waved to Serena, "You may carry on."

Serena said, "Sure. Well, ladies and ponies, clear your heads; take a deep breath; this time-out is over." After a pause, she continued, "Mistress Melissa, you've done a nice job breaking your pony to your will, but now you have to teach him how to trot at command, and do it with proper form."

Bending down, Serena picked up the long whip and handed it to Melissa. "You'll need this. Put the crop back on your waist hook." Melissa complied. "Good, now hold the whip in your right hand." Melissa transferred the whip to her right hand. "Hold it a little closer to the base. It's springy, so you want to get a good snap out of it." Serena showed her how to hold the whip and flick it, so the loose leather tail on the end of the flexible shaft came alive. "Yes, like that. With a little practice, you can decide which of his balls to hit."

Melissa blanched, and Serena giggled, reassuring her, "Don't worry. I was just kidding." She reached up to stroke Joseph's face. "You don't want to hurt this pretty little pony. Well not too much. He's such a cute little thing."

Serena handed the other end of the black leather lead to Melissa and told her, "Now walk over there, until the lead is mostly tight."

Melissa walked further out onto the lawn, to where Serena had indicated. Then Serena stepped away from the pony/boy and told her, "Now you want to get him started. Give a little tug on the lead and then snap the whip at his rear to get him moving."

Melissa tugged softly on the leather lead, then flicked the whip, so it passed behind Joseph. All he did, however, was stomp his foot in protest.

Serena called out, "You're going to have to actually hit him to get him to move. You're training him to know what the tug means. If you want, you can also sort of click your tongue to encourage him along." Serena paused a moment, then asked her. "Have you ever worked with ponies before, or ridden?"

Melissa laughed, "Not exactly in my income bracket."

Serena chuckled with her. "Know what you mean. So, just channel Elizabeth Taylor in National Velvet or whatever other movie you saw of a girl with a horse."

Melissa thought a moment, then said, "Okay." Then she clicked her tongue and snapped the whip, so it brushed past Joseph's rear. He moved forward a couple of steps, then halted.

"Don't forget to give a little tug on the lead, and you've really got to pop the whip."

Melissa gave Serena a frustrated smile. Then Melissa gave the lead a sharper tug and snapped the whip with a much more determined stroke. It landed across the small of Joseph's back. This time, he bolted forward in a somewhat disjointed run.

"That's good. Now put a little pressure on the lead to slow him down. That's better. When you whip him, though, try for the rear quarters."

Joseph slowed to a walk. Serena called out, "Okay, keep him going."

Melissa flicked out the whip again, this time with better aim. She was surprised to hear the "thwack" of the leather strap against his butt. Once again, he bolted, and she worked on getting him slowed down. She had to alternate between using the whip and the lead to try to get him into an even trot. Every time she thought she had it, he would start to slow down again.

After a few minutes, she started to get better control. She could also see some red marks developing on his butt cheek. She shook her head in wonder, amazed that she had become so focused on the game of "training her pony." For awhile, she had lost any external point of view. That external point of view still seemed vaguely ridiculous to her.

Joseph started to slow again, while she had been distracted. He looked more frustrated this time, as though he had noticed her wandering attention, even though the blinders on his head gear kept him from seeing her. She snapped the whip again clicking her tongue more firmly. He responded quickly.

The realization struck her that this scene was very important to him. He seemed to revel in the fantasy, even if she found it silly. It didn't seem fair to him if she wasn't serious and committed to the scene. He had trusted her with something that was special to him. She felt she had an obligation in return.

She laughed quietly to herself, realizing that having her gain this insight was likely why Erik and Serena had set up the whole evening.

Joseph started to slow once again, with his head drooping down. This time, Melissa called out firmly, "You naughty little pony. I'll teach you to misbehave." With that, she flicked out the whip, landing a firm stroke across both of his butt cheeks. He jerked his head up and resumed his speed. Melissa could see the red mark from her lash stroke. It was much more clearly defined than her earlier efforts.

She smiled at his renewed spirit and called out, "Get those knees up. You call that a trot?" She crouched down a little bit in order to land the next whip stroke diagonally across her last one. She was a little off in her aim, but the effect seemed to make an immediate difference in his gait.

Over the next several minutes, she gave him constant corrections, backed up by frequent strokes of the whip. He quickly had a raging erection, flopping up and down with every hoof beat. Finally, he was winded, so she pulled him to a halt.

She walked over to him, hands on her hips. "You are such a bad little pony. Just a naughty thing. I just don't know what to do with you. And look at this thing..." She slid the shaft of her whip across his rampant penis. "What am I to do with this? It totally ruins your form." She stepped closer, shaking her head. "Perhaps I should sell you."

Behind Joseph, she looked over at Serena, who gave her a big grin. Then she looked over to Erik. He had returned to his Adirondack chair. He grinned as well, then made a silent clapping motion, indicating his complete approval.

Melissa stepped back, considering Joseph. She pointed at his erect penis. "That is just a naughty pony." Turning to Serena, she demanded, "Why did you give me such a bad little pony?" She stomped over to Serena, as best she could in her boots, even though her heels sank into the turf at every step. She reached down to snatch her crop from her waist and pointed it at Joseph, commanding Serena, "Get over there and fix that thing. It's all swollen up."

Serena ducked her head and hurried over to Joseph, saying, "Yes mistress. I'm so sorry mistress. I didn't know he'd be so naughty."

Serena leaned close to Joseph and whispered loudly, "You bad little pony. Now you've gotten me in trouble with the mistress. We'll both be beaten for sure."

Melissa called out loudly, "I don't have all day."

Serena bobbed a quick curtsey, "Yes mistress." Then she bent over from the waist, taking his penis into her mouth. At the same time, she rotated the c-hoop of her skirt waist around, so that the open portion now exposed her rear.

Melissa walked back to them, considering the scene for a moment. Then she cracked the crop across Serena's bottom, adding a red blotch from the crop's head to the three stripes that already crisscrossed her buttocks. "You're not trying hard enough. Make it go away," she demanded shrilly. Then she brought the crop smartly across Joseph's buttocks, adding, "You're such a bad little pony. I should just beat you silly."

She could see Joseph's chest shudder and his back arch. Serena continued to stuff him into her mouth, one hand firmly around the base of his shaft. Melissa swung the crop across Serena's other buttock, giving her a matching red spot on that cheek. "You're still not trying hard enough!"

Serena redoubled her efforts, bouncing her head vigorously in and out, around the head of his penis. Melissa saw Joseph's eyes start to roll back. She smacked the crop across his bottom several more times, punctuating every word as she commanded, "I. Want. You. To. Cum. Right. Now!"

Joseph shuddered, filling Serena's mouth with semen, much of which came shooting back out as she continued to pump her head up and down on his nearly purple member. Finally, Joseph's copious supply of cum was exhausted, and he slumped back. Serena stood up and straightened her skirt. Cum was running down her chin.

Melissa stepped up, cupping hand to catch the cum and prevent it from dripping on Serena's beautiful corset. Melissa shook her head disapprovingly, "Messy, messy, messy." With a frustrated sigh, Melissa asked, "Do I have to do everything around here?" Stepping closer, Melissa licked most of the cum from Serena's chin and transferred it to Serena's mouth with a long and very sloppy kiss.

To her surprise, Joseph's cum had a sweeter and cleaner taste than she had ever experienced before. She found herself enjoying kissing Serena, with the taste of Joseph spread liberally throughout both of their mouths. Melissa pressed her body against Serena. Melissa used her empty hand to hold Serena's head in tightly against her. She felt the silk fabric of Serena's corset firmly against her own naked breasts.

Melissa slowly broke from the kiss, only to finish licking Serena's chin clean. Then she held out her hand, puddled with Joseph's remaining cum. Melissa insisted, "Well?"

Serena, ducked her head apologetically. "Yes mistress. Sorry mistress." She quickly licked it clean. With an edge of sarcasm, Serena whispered, "Thank you ever so fucking much Mistress, since you know how much I crave the taste of cum."

Melissa quirked a smile and whispered back, "Serves you right."

With a satisfied sigh, Melissa surveyed the scene and finally stepped away.

She turned to see that Erik was now sitting on the patio wall, clearly approving of how the scene had turned out. Turning back to Joseph, Melissa reached out to stroke his cheek. "That's a good pony. See. Everything is better now. You just have to follow your mistress' commands."

Erik called out softly, "Nicely done. I am quite impressed. How did it feel?"

Melissa considered his question thoughtfully. Breaking away from the mood of the scene, she answered, "I get the idea much better. But I agree with you, I don't think I'm really cut out to be a dom."

Serena protested, "Could have fooled me."

Joseph agreed, "Me too." He rubbed his butt gingerly. "Ow!" Then he gave Melissa a smile to show that he was only teasing.

Melissa grinned back at both of them, then explained, "It's not that I wasn't happy about what I was able to do, at least once I figured it out. It's just that it wasn't actually a whole lot of fun on my end."

Serena gave her a questioning look.

Melissa continued, "I was too worried about everyone else and if I was doing things right... Yeah, I know it seemed to be working pretty well. I could feel that. It's just that it took so much concentration; I didn't have any time for my own fun. I don't know; maybe I'm just too selfish. I like it better when I'm on the receiving end, and somebody else has to do all the work. Then I can just sort of float along and enjoy it."

Melissa looked at Serena and Erik. "I don't know how you guys do it."

Serena protested once more, "But you're so good at it."

Erik said, "Yeah, but if it's constant work, then it's hard for it to be fun. I get that. You see, for me, all the effort of creating a scene is more than rewarded by the joy of guiding the scene, taking the other person somewhere that they really love. When it works well, I get a huge rush. I love feeling that creative control. More than that, though, I love taking away someone's hang-ups and self-conscious fears, freeing them to the point where they're just a complete sexual creature. Then it's like they're blazing with sexual energy. They really love it, and for me, I feed and channel that energy, taking it to the point where all the other person desperately wants to do is satisfy me. That's a huge... I don't know, ego-boost? Reward?"

Serena offered, "God complex?"

He laughed, shaking his head. Turning more serious again, he walked over to Melissa and said quietly, "I think the awesome thing is how brightly and naturally you burn with that sexual energy. It truly doesn't take much to release it." He caressed her face, smiling. "It is very special, your Yin, to my Yang."

Turning back to Serena, he tried to shake off his serious mood by joking, "And you've got both the Yin and Yang inside you. You don't need any of us. You're perfect all by yourself."

Serena sardonically replied, "Lucky me."

He shrugged apologetically. Melissa could see Erik's realization that he had just openly expressed an affection for her that he would never feel for Serena, no matter how comfortable he and Serena might be together or how long they had known each other. Melissa was filled with a deeply bittersweet joy.

Serena had clearly heard the same message. She reached out and took Melissa's hands, giving her a squeeze and a smile, fighting back tears.

Erik turned back toward the house, walking away from the feelings he had stirred up. He called out, "I'll get some lemonade for everyone."

Serena answered in a resolutely normal voice, "That sounds good."

Melissa ducked her head, embarrassed that she was the cause of Serena's hurt. Serena tugged on her hands, saying, "Come on, let's go sit down." The she called out to Joseph, "Stay there pony. We'll water you later."

Melissa and Serena walked back to the patio, holding hands. Melissa whispered, "I'm sorry."

Serena shook her head angrily, tears now streaming down her cheeks. "I'm grateful for what I have. I've always known it wouldn't be anything else. I never let myself be fooled into thinking anything else." With her free hand, she wiped the tears aside. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm blubbering like this. Really, it's just what I've always known."

Then Serena turned to Melissa and whispered fiercely, "Don't you blow it! And don't you hurt him either!"

Melissa promised. "I won't."

"Okay." Serena sank into one of the Adirondack chairs. "Let's just sit for a minute." Melissa sat in the chair next to her, still holding Serena's hand.

After a minute's shared silence, Melissa asked in frustration, "What is it about him that inspires such love and such strong friends. I've known him less than a fucking week, and I'm falling for him in a huge way. Goddamn it!"

Serena laughed, "Oh I don't know. How about, he's gorgeous, smart as hell, rich, sensitive, loving, an amazing dom... hell, in fifteen thousand ways, he's larger than life. And hidden away, in the middle of all that, there's a lost, hurt, little boy. Come on, what woman ever born wouldn't fall for that? In an instant?"

Melissa laughed bitterly. "Okay. Yeah. You've got a point."

Behind them, they heard the sliding glass doors open, and the rattle of ice as Erik carried a tray of lemonade-filled glasses out. He set the tray down on the patio wall and turned to face them. For the first time that Melissa could recall, she saw some uncertainty in his eyes. He clearly knew that what he told Melissa must have hurt Serena.

He picked up two glasses and brought them over. After seeing that both women were now in a lighter mood, he returned to more of his normal self as well. The women gratefully accepted their cool glasses. He went back to get his, then paused, looking out at Joseph, who stood, ever gracefully and patiently on the lawn. Erik shook his head. "I have to admit, I'm not a real aficionado of pony play. How the hell is he supposed to drink?"

Serena stood up, "Ha! I'll show you." She sauntered over to retrieve the last glass on the tray, complaining about "rank amateurs" and "posers" under her breath. Taking the glass out to the 'pony,' she slipped her fingers over the top of the glass to retain its ice, and then slowly upended the glass over his upturned face. He drank greedily as the lemonade overfilled his mouth, spilling down his chin and chest.

When the glass was empty, Serena returned with the same sauntering walk, announcing, "We'll have to hose him off when we're done, or he'll get all sticky."

"Sure you don't want him all sticky?"

Serena cast a long glance back at Joseph, then turned back to Erik and Melissa. She said quietly, "Way too pretty for me. Besides, I'm fairly certain he likes boys better."

Erik agreed, "Tis true. But now that you've got him cooled off, perhaps he could take you for a ride?"

Serena looked out over the lawn at the sulky. She protested, "But the sulky is set up for two ponies, not one. Of course... that would be why you have the extra set of gear." She pointed at a clutter of black leather straps and other objects lying on the patio wall. "Don't you dare think I'm going to wear that. I'll ride a pony, but I don't pull a cart. Nope. Not going to happen."

Erik put his hands on his hips, feigning a perplexed state. He asked, "Well, who could we get to be the other pony?"

As though on cue, they both turned to stare at Melissa. Her response was, "Oh shit."

"Melissa, my dear," Erik began, "we have a wonderful opportunity for you to learn a new skill."

"Fuck you."

"Yes my dear, don't worry. Serena and I will happily fuck afterward, but for now, we'll do whatever it takes to get you properly outfitted and prepared."

"Meaning hit me over the head and tie me up?"

"Well certainly, if you prefer. But it would probably be much easier if you just came over here."

"You'd have to catch me first."

"Alas," he replied, pointedly looking at her thigh high, high-heeled boots, "that won't be terribly difficult."

"Oh shit."

"Yes, you mentioned that before. Although I thought that Serena had strict instructions to give you an enema..."

Serena interjected brightly, "Yes sir, clean as a whistle."

Melissa pouted, "Look who's sucking up to the boss now."

"Hey, as long as I don't have to pull that damn cart, I'll suck anyone off."

"Humph! You'd suck anyone off anyway."

"True, but that's beside the point. Tell you what, stay right there. It'll be easier to change your footwear while you're sitting down anyway."

Melissa crossed her arms in mock frustration while Erik and Serena brought the heap of gear over to her. She offered only grudging help as they transformed her into a pony to match Joseph. They made her stand to put the harness on and then bind her arms behind her back. Fortunately, balancing in the hoof-shoes was easier than she had feared.

Serena kissed her softly on the lips before slipping the metal and plastic bit into her mouth and buckling the bridle around her head. Melissa was grateful that the part of the bit that contacted her teeth was all plastic.

Erik held up a long horse's tail that nearly matched the reddish blond color of Melissa's hair. He said brightly to Serena, "Oh look, it attaches the same way as Mistress Amy's clever little device."

Melissa involuntarily stepped back, trying to put distance between her and the double dildo end of the tail.

"Oops, Serena, I think you're going to need to get the crop ready."

Unable to talk, Melissa stamped her hoof in frustration. She was completely surprised when the "whack" of the crop impacted her right butt cheek almost immediately.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds