Summer Hire Ch. 13

Erik smiled ruefully, then wagged his finger at the oversized ottoman she was sitting on. He commanded Melissa, "Lie back."

She turned to smile coyly at him and answer, "Yes Master." She lay back, with her arms stretched out over her head on the leather-cushioned surface, leaving her feet still on the floor. "Like this Master?"

Erik stood and stroked his chin, considering. "Scoot down a little, so your butt's right at the edge." She arched up and wriggled to the edge. Erik walked around to one side, and Serena knelt down at the other side, near Melissa's legs. Then Serena gave her a leering grin and reached down to slide a drawer out from the ottoman that Melissa hadn't noticed. She pulled a coil of smooth, thick black rope out of the drawer.

Erik knelt down opposite Serena and took another coil of the same type of rope out from a matching compartment on his side.

Melissa looked back and forth between the two of them, "Does all your furniture have secret compartments?"

Erik smiled, shaking his head, "Not all. In fact, these drawers were actually built into the ottoman when I got it. The cleats on the underside, however..." Grinning evilly, he turned to Serena and nodded. Working in unison, they each lifted Melissa's legs from the floor, folding her legs tightly against her torso so her knees were pressed into her breasts. Erik and Serena gathered her up so that she was curled into nearly a fetal position lying on her back, with her buttocks lifted off the leather ottoman. Her heels were pressed down, almost touching her raised buttocks. Working slowly and precisely, Erik and Serena wrapped a half dozen loops of the black rope around each of her legs, trapping Melissa's legs in their folded position.

As Erik and Serena worked, the tail end of each rope would seem to casually drop across her pouting labia. Then Erik and Serena would, in turn, draw their rope gradually upwards, causing every twisted plait of their rope to slide slowly past her aching clitoris. Melissa shuddered almost constantly, desperately trying to quell her body's need to thrash or jerk away.

Then Erik or Serena would loop another coil around her legs, allowing the tail of the rope to fall once again across her exposed sex. Melissa was gasping for air as they finally finished wrapping her legs.

Next, Erik and Serena each pulled their tail of rope off to opposite sides, forcing Melissa's legs wide apart, leaving her completely exposed.

After a few moments, Melissa felt the tension on the rope become constant. Within that small portion of her mind that still seemed capable of conscious thought, Melissa realized that they must have used the cleats that Erik had joked about installing.

She felt them adding additional ropes to the loops around her legs. Soon, she was bound so tightly that she couldn't move her hips in any direction.

Her arms were next, with loops of the soft rope encasing her wrists. They then pulled her arms firmly past her head and attached the ropes to the underside of the ottoman. She couldn't lift her shoulders from the leather. The only freedom she had left was to raise her head and look a little side to side. She could also rock her body slightly left or right.

As she subtly tested her bonds, she had been puzzled by a persistent, quiet moaning. Then she realized that moans were coming from her. She had been mewing softly, her clenching sex still vibrating from the ropes that had trailed across her as they had tied her. Melissa blushed, embarrassed she had been so transparently demonstrating her desperate need.

Bound so tightly, she was aware of being vaguely worried and uncertain. Her thinking felt cloudy. A burning need and helplessness had pulled her into an almost feral state of consciousness. What frightened her the most was that she loved the feeling.

Without warning, a warm tongue slid into the gaping cleft of her sex, searching, probing, and then slipping upwards, past her aching clitoris. Melissa was instantly seized by overwhelming orgasm, and she screamed, straining against her bounds. Within the limited movement possible, she vibrated and shook back and forth. The orgasm rolled on and on. The intensity was simultaneously painful and rapturous.

Slowly, her pulses of orgasmic shuddering weakened and subsided. She was left desperately panting, crying for breath. A darkness crowded her vision, sweeping in from the edges, and she knew she was on the edge of passing out.

Vaguely in the background, she heard voices. A quiet, serious tone picked at the edge of her awareness. She mumbled, "Uhggh..." suddenly aware of how much her throat hurt from screaming.

She heard Erik say quietly to Serena, "I think she's back." He seemed relieved.

Serena laughed quietly in response. "Yeah. I'd say that being bound was a lot bigger hit than pony play."

Melissa inarticulately moaned, "Uhh huhhnn" in agreement. The other two chuckled at her attempt to agree.

Serena asked Erik, "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I think she's done for awhile, but I'm horny as hell."

"Yeah, me too... here, let's try this..."

Through half lidded eyes, Melissa saw Serena position herself over her bound body, but facing in the other direction. Above Melissa's face was Serena's creamy smooth labia. Melissa wondered tangentially how Serena could possibly keep her sex shaved that smooth and soft. Then she felt Serena kissing the inside of her thighs.

Panicked, Melissa begged, "Naghh... nooo... please..."

Serena laughed, nearly a giggle. "No fears, little one. I'm not going to make you come again. At least, not right now. I'll be careful. Promise"

Melissa mumbled, "Oh kayee."

Serena resumed her light kisses and nuzzling. After a few more anxious moments, Melissa was able to relax and enjoy the attention. Looking up at Serena's soft sex, Melissa wondered if she should try to return the favor. Convincing her muscles to lift her head from the ottoman seemed impossible for the moment, and Serena was otherwise out of reach, so Melissa just remained still and tried to focus on recovering. She saw the shadows defining Serena's sex darken as Erik stepped up behind her.

Erik's hand stroked alongside Serena's torso as he asked, "So where do you want it?"

"Silly man, you know where I like it."

"Ha!"

Melissa watched as the swollen head of Erik's penis slid into view, as he glided it past Serena's cleft before pulling the head of his penis up until it pressed against the bare skin above her labia. Then he slowly drew it back, the veined ridges of his shaft teasing apart Serena's labia. Melissa felt Serena pause in her nibbles. Melissa could see Serena's ribs expand from a sharp intake of air.

As the hood of Erik's head drew past Serena's clitoris, Melissa saw Serena flinch in a quick shudder. Then Erik's head was seated firmly at Serena's opening. Melissa realized that she had never seen the mechanics of sex quite this close before. She had an odd realization that the scene would probably be vaguely disgusting if she didn't like Erik and Serena so much. She wanted them to take pleasure in one another. They had given such intensity to her, it seemed only fair to let them catch up.

Then Erik's head slowly disappeared into Serena, followed by the remainder of his penis in one long, smooth motion. Melissa was fascinated by seeing him so completely penetrate her. Serena groaned quietly and pushed back against him. Serena complained, "Tease."

He laughed, withdrawing nearly all the way before sliding back in again. "You want me wet, don't you?"

"Alright, already!"

Erik laughed again, then withdrew entirely this time. He lifted the head of his penis up until it was seated against the puckered opening of her anus. He pressed gently and firmly forward. Melissa watched in amazement as Serena's anus smoothly spread open to take him in.

"Wow," she thought, "Serena's must have done that a lot more than I'd ever want to."

Once again, Erik's shaft slid fully forward, disappearing into Serena. His smoothly shaved scrotum swung forward as his pelvis bumped into Serena's wide spread buttocks. Melissa tried to stick out her tongue to give his scrotum a quick lick on the way by, but she missed.

Serena groaned in pleasure, leaning forward and resuming her kisses and nibbles on Melissa's upper thighs. Erik gently slid in and out of Serena, slowly building momentum.

Melissa wondered if Serena truly did prefer anal sex. She found it hard to believe. Perhaps Serena knew that Erik preferred anal sex and just went along with it. Melissa hoped that wasn't his preference. She had never found having a man in her ass to be hugely fun. Her experience was limited to a handful of times. Once or twice, she supposed, it had been okay. One time, she had even gotten close to an orgasm. But Erik was larger than anyone she had ever let in there. While Erik wasn't huge, Melissa was pretty certain that he was at least seven inches long, and pretty thick as well. Just trying to swallow his penis was intimidating enough. She winced at the idea that he might prefer anal sex.

As the intensity of their coupling had increased, Serena had sunk lower down, arching her back to take Erik in deeper, thrusting back at him. Her swollen sex was now in easy reach. Melissa decided that her duty as a friend was to help out. After all, Erik had been willing to suck off Michael. Tentatively at first, she reached out with her tongue to explore Serena's dripping labia. As Serena felt Melissa's efforts, she dropped even lower down. Seeing Serena's eager reaction, Melissa circled her tongue around the other woman's hooded clitoris.

Melissa wasn't sure what Serena would want. She knew that once she was aroused, her clitoris was generally far too sensitive for direct stimulation. From the way that Serena quickly ground her clitoris into Melissa's mouth, however, it didn't seem that Serena had a problem with too much sensitivity. Melissa dutifully lapped her tongue side to side, across Serena's straining clitoris.

Erik was now pounding in and out of Serena's ass, his engorged penis millimeters from Melissa's nose, while his scrotum slapped against her forehead with every thrust. Between being tightly bound and having her face covered in thrusting bodies, Melissa had to fight off feelings of claustrophobia. "At least," she thought, "there's no poop stink." As close as she was to the intense action, she very grateful that Serena kept herself thoroughly clean, inside and out.

Then Serena brushed her tongue across Melissa's sex, causing Melissa's distraction with all the mechanics of sex to instantly evaporate. Melissa discovered she was straining to lift her pelvis up to meet Serena's mouth. In response, Serena dropped her head, enfolding Melissa's engorged labia and clitoris into her mouth, then swishing her tongue back and forth across all of Melissa's captured parts.

Melissa gasped, forgetting where her tongue was for a moment, wanting only for Serena to somehow take more of her in, which she did. Then Serena released her hold. After an agonizing moment with no contact, Serena delicately reengaged, slowly sliding her tongue back and forth alongside Melissa's clitoris, teasing it without direct contact.

Melissa gasped for air, which made her realize that her mouth was covered by Serena and she had completely forgotten about her own part in all this. Melissa restarted her efforts, causing Serena to redouble hers. Melissa wasn't sure if she could keep focus on what she was doing to Serena while simultaneously coping with a quickly oncoming orgasm, but she was determined to try.

Erik, in the meantime, seemed to have sensed the shift in both women's arousal, because his pace and energy level began to peak. Melissa wasn't sure which one of them slipped over the edge first, but whoever did, ignited a rapid cascade of mutual orgasms.

Utterly exhausted and satisfied, Melissa laid her head back. Her most recent orgasm may not have been nearly as cataclysmic as her earlier one, but it had been imminently enjoyable. The shared experience with all three of them had been amazing.

Erik slid out of Serena, the tip of his penis weeping semen as he rested momentarily against the crease of her buttocks. Then he sank backward to sprawl across the floor with a satisfied groan.

Melissa relaxed as best she could in her bonds, breathing contentedly with the weight of Serena resting above her. She smiled, thinking that at least Serena weighed less than most men. While Melissa still didn't feel entirely comfortable with all the same-sex activity, it was clear that it wasn't completely horrible either.

As she smiled to herself, the simple contraction of her muscles made it clear that her tongue was stiff and sore. Gently sticking her tongue out of her mouth, she wagged it back and forth, trying to loosen up her cramped muscles. At that moment, however, a drop of Erik's semen fell from Serena's buttock, splashing directly onto Melissa's tongue.

She heard Erik chuckle from the floor. He must have seen what happened. Snorting derisively, Melissa reached up with her tongue and mischievously licked away another drop of his cum. What Melissa hadn't expected was Serena's reaction. As Serena felt Melissa's warm tongue lapping along the edge of her sphincter, she arched backward in a gasp of surprise. After a deep sigh of delight, Serena lay back down again.

Seeing what she had started, Melissa lifted her head back up, and with a wry grin, very deliberately licked Serena clean of all the cum that had leaked out. Serena's satisfied groans and shudders made perfectly clear how much she enjoyed the attention. Melissa hoped that Erik was watching, which was confirmed when she heard him muttering from the floor, "You are going to be the absolute death of me. Truly, I tell you, I am a condemned man."

Finished, Melissa let her head fall back to the ottoman, a contented smile stealing across her face. She decided that Serena was right. It was worth dealing with the taste if she could get that sort of reaction from Serena and Erik.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds