Summer Hire Ch. 13

Once she rinsed off, Serena turned off the water, and they both tumbled out of the shower, giggling. They quickly helped each other dry off. Serena gathered Melissa's hair up into a ponytail and wound it onto the top of her head, pinning it in place with bobby pins.

Hurrying back into the bedroom, Serena helped Melissa lace up her boots, which came above mid-thigh. In turn, Melissa helped Serena lace up a black corset. Serena had a similar skirt to Melissa's. As she put it on, Melissa could still see the red lines across Serena's buttocks, only slightly diminished. Melissa put on her own skirt and let Serena attach the fascinator above where she had bobby-pinned Melissa's ponytail.

Finally, Serena pulled a pair of lace-up Victorian ankle boots with six-inch heels out of her bag. She looked at them ruefully, complaining, "The things I do for Erik."

As soon as she got the ankle boots on and laced up, they rushed for the door, as best they could in their heels. At the end of the hall, they slowed down to make their formal entrance into the dining area. Erik was waiting for them, dressed in a black cut-away jacket, black silk breeches, riding boots, white shirt, and black cravat.

He had a gold watch in his hand, dangling from a chain attached to a black silk waistcoat. He looked up at them and announced, "Just on time."

He waved them over to the table, where he had set out the food that Abigail Grady had brought. It was a collection of tea sandwiches, fruits, and small pastries.

"You two women look lovely. Before you sit down, however, show me your behinds."

Melissa looked to Serena, who gave her a quick smile of encouragement. Then Serena turned away from Erik, bent over to grasp her ankle with one hand, and pulled her lace skirt away with the other hand. Melissa pivoted smoothly, following Serena and mimicking her pose.

Erik walked behind them, his hand caressing lightly along their paired buttocks. "Very nice. Perfectly striped. Really quite lovely."

He sighed. "Well then, we'd best eat. There'll be more... entertainment later."

As the two women straightened up and walked to the table, Erik lifted a bottle of champagne from a bucket of ice, popped its cork, and poured them all glasses. He held his champagne flute aloft, "To new beginnings."

Both women joined his toast, echoing, "To new beginnings."

One sip of the champagne left Melissa lightheaded. She realized she was famished. Between Mistress Amy, the session with Mike, and all the sex, her level of exercise was much higher than normal. To fuel all that, however, she had eaten less than usual. She smiled to herself, thinking she was sure to lose a couple of pounds a week at this pace. It struck her as a fun way to diet.

She was careful, however, not to pile too much food onto her plate. Erik and Serena were only taking small portions. Since they knew what was coming next, it looked as though eating light would be a good idea for her as well.

Erik asked, "So you never really said, how did things go with Mike? What did you learn?"

"Well," Melissa laughed, "mostly falling down."

Serena gave her a puzzled look.

"He called it break-falls, which was basically learning how to get thrown to the ground without being hurt. Then he showed me how to roll away from a break-fall and have that roll carry me back up to my feet, hopefully out of reach of whoever had knocked me down. Once I got the hang of it, it was kind of cool, but I'm sore."

Erik nodded, "Yeah, it gets easier with practice."

"That's what Mike said. Sort of like ballet, I guess. Anyway, he also showed me this wrist thing, like when a guy grabs your shirt front, how to take the back of his hand and twist it around, so his wrist is all bent back. It's pretty amazing, I mean, I could just go 'zip' and I had him all twisted up, so he couldn't move."

Erik nodded again, "When you have somebody like that, it only takes a few pounds of pressure to break somebody's wrist."

"Yeah, it's kind of scary. Right at the end, Mike showed me how the wrist move can be continued so you can put somebody on the ground. Then you've got their shoulder, elbow, and wrist, all at the same time. He said it'd be easy for me to break all three joints, not matter how strong the guy is. And when he showed the move on me, I could believe it. Ouch! We're going to work on learning that move tomorrow. Plus break-falls. He said we'll do those every day."

Erik nodded. "Practicing that stuff over and over again is the only way to make it unconscious. Then you can do it without thinking about it. After I had worked with Mike for a year or so, some drunk guy at a club tried throwing a punch at me. I didn't even have a chance to think about it. I just blocked his punch, turned his momentum into a hip throw, put him on the ground. When he landed, I had him wrapped up in that arm lock you were talking about. The whole damn thing went by so fast, I didn't think about what was happening, at least until he started puking all over the floor." Erik shook his head disgustedly, "He'd been drinking way too much."

Serena asked, "So then what happened?"

"The monitors threw him out, really fast. I don't know; they must have put him in a taxi or something. Then the club black-balled him. I haven't really seen him around. I think he was just a poser. Probably a bully. Those types get nervous as all hell about going to a kink club and use too much liquid courage. It was at Marco's. They're not as careful as they should be about the bar."

Serena snorted. "Tell me about it."

Melissa gave her a questioning look, so Serena explained, "Kink, and BDSM in particular, can get pretty intense. Everyone really needs to be aware, have a careful sense of where everyone else is at, so it all stays safe. If someone's drunk, or drugging, or even just had an off day, they can be dangerous. Everyone's got to have their head in the game."

Erik continued, "Most clubs have a two drink limit. The bartenders aren't supposed to serve you anything but soda if they think that you've already been drinking, or drugging. There's also monitors who walk around, keeping an eye on things, making sure that people don't get out of line. Everyone wants to keep it safe, but Marco has a reputation for playing it a little looser. I don't go there much."

Serena agreed, "I only go there if I'm with a guy I really trust. Marco lets too many wannabes and freaks in. Sometimes, you know, Marco can have an edgy, cool sort of vibe, but most of the time, I'd rather be somewhere that really gets, 'safe, sane, consensual.'"

Erik nodded his agreement.

Melissa said hesitantly, "So, I saw the 'safe, sane, consensual' thing on the web..." Serena made a face at her.

Melissa retorted, "Yeah, well this is all kind of new for me. I spent some time last weekend, on the Internet, trying to figure out what the hell I might be getting myself into."

Serena shrugged an apology.

Melissa continued, "So anyway, is this 'safe, sane, consensual' thing real?"

Erik gave a wave to Serena, inviting her to respond. She said, "Hell yes. I won't touch anybody who doesn't sign up to being safe, sane, and consensual. And everyone I know feels the same way. That's what makes the kink world different from the creeps. I mean, it's like the difference between a client who's got a youth fetish and wants me to dress up like a teenager, versus some sick bastard who rapes children. My client is a responsible adult with a kinky fantasy. The sick bastard is a criminal who should be thrown in jail for the rest of his fucking life. They're just stupid fucking psychopaths who don't give a shit about anyone else."

Erik said, "Gosh Serena, don't try to hold back so much. You should tell us how you really feel."

Serena growled back at him.

Erik grimaced and turned to Melissa. "The thing is, I agree. One hundred percent. Serena's right -- it's about fundamentally respecting other people. Even earlier, here in the kitchen, I know that whipping you like that might have looked non-consensual to an outside observer. The truth is, though, you both have safe words. And, of course, I also happen to know that both of you actually really like being spanked. On the other hand, though, I was guilty of deliberately upping the intensity faster than I let your endorphins kick in. I purposefully made it feel more like pain than pleasure. Now some of that was to remind you who is the Master around here. But that's not nearly reason enough. That doesn't make it 'okay.' It was only 'safe, sane, consensual' because I know you're both aroused by submitting. There's something fundamentally arousing to both of you when you make yourself the instrument of someone else's pleasure. Plus, I was also pretty sure I was only whipping you inside your limits. More than that, I trusted you to tell me if it wasn't, just like you trusted me to stop if you used your safe word."

Serena smiled, "Glad to know it had nothing to do with how much you like whipping a girl."

Erik laughed. "Oh, I very much enjoy whipping you. Both of you. I love to see you bent over, the perfect rounds of your buttocks quivering as I whip them."

Melissa cursed herself for the instant clench of anticipation she felt between her legs, reacting to the matter-of-fact way that he spoke about her enjoyment of submission and whipping. Part of her still wanted to deny it, although the wet spot she was certain that she had just created on the seat cushion provided solid evidence about how her feelings truly ran.

Serena complained, "I looked when we got dressed. You left nicer stripes on her than me."

Erik replied with a cruel smile, "Well then, we'll have to work on that, won't we?"

Serena ducked her head, smiling, "Yes Master."

Erik looked over to the kitchen clock. "Speaking of which, we should be getting down to the patio." He stood up and took both women on his arms. Then he led them down the steps to the lower level and through the sliding glass doors to the patio.

The sun was low in the sky and the day had cooled somewhat, but the air was still warm against Melissa's naked skin. Her thigh-high boots were strange to walk in, especially on the stairs. They came so high that her knees didn't flex easily. The boots reminded her of a pair of skinny jeans she had from teenage years that she didn't wear anymore. The jeans didn't have any spandex, just denim. Unfortunately, those jeans had gotten so tight in the last couple of years that it was hard to walk. At least, the leather boots were soft enough that she could walk somewhat naturally. It also helped that she had gotten more used to moving somewhat gracefully in high heels.

Looking around, she still marveled at how easily she accepted walking outside naked, wearing only thigh-high boots, a hat, and the back half of a skirt. She was also completely unsurprised to discover her labia were wet enough to be smoothly sliding past each other as she walked. Heightened arousal seemed to be her standard state with Erik.

"Oh good," Erik commented, "We're all set up."

Melissa followed his gaze and saw a black horse cart out on the grass. It was small and lightweight, like the carts used in harness racing.

Serena cooed, "Oh, such a pretty sulky." She walked over the patio wall. From a collection of items that were laid out on the wall, she picked up a long, flexible, black shaft with a floppy black leather tail on the far end. "And a whip! What a surprise. But where's the pony?" She turned to face Erik and pouted, "A girl's got to have a pony."

Erik gave out a loud whistle. Around the curve of the hill, a nearly naked man appeared, trotting in a peculiar gait. Melissa realized he was Joseph, from the saddle shop. He wore a black leather harness, along with head gear that had a cross piece in his mouth. There were black leather squares on either side of his face near his eyes, and black folds of leather sticking up on both sides of his head. He wore shoes that were almost high heels, except the base was large and heavy, and there was no heel.

Suddenly, Melissa realized that he was dressed to mimic a horse, which also helped explain his odd trotting gait. She had to stifle her natural reaction to laugh at such an odd appearance. Erik and Serena seemed to be treating his appearance very respectfully. After watching a while longer, she had to admit that, despite the odd costume, he was still both gorgeous and graceful.

Erik quietly told Melissa, "I noticed you seemed somewhat taken with him today. Master Drexler let me borrow him, so you could have your own little pony to train."

Melissa wasn't sure what reply to make, so she simply said, "Thank you."

Serena set down the whip and wandered over toward the sulky. Joseph trotted up to her and stopped. As he stopped, he turned to face Serena, showing Melissa his back. She could see that his arms were bound across his back, and a dark horsetail seemed to rise up from the top of his buttocks and cascade towards the ground.

Serena reached out to stroke him, as though he actually were an animal, saying, "Nice pony. You're such a pretty boy. Nice pony."

Joseph shied away a little bit, appearing to be afraid. Then he stomped his hoof-shoe down in her direction and snorted.

Serena looked over to Erik and Melissa. "He's not quite broken to the saddle yet. I think he needs more training."

Erik nodded thoughtfully, leading Melissa on his arm over to the wall. He picked up a short riding crop and attached it to a clip that she hadn't noticed was part of her skirt's waist hoop. Then he picked up the longer whip, along with what looked like a very long black leather leash. Responding to Serena, he said, "Well, he's her pony. She'll have to learn how to train him." He gave the long whip and leash to Melissa, telling her, "Go on over to Serena. She'll show you what to do."

Melissa smiled uncertainly in response. She walked out to meet Serena, crossing the grass as best she could in her heels.

Serena was giving Joseph a disapproving look. She said to Melissa, "Clip the lead onto his bridle, but be careful, he's a bit untrained yet."

Melissa looked at the equipment in her hands and then back up at Serena, puzzled.

Serena said, "Here, give me the whip." Melissa complied. Then Serena said, "Now clip the lead onto the bridle ring alongside his cheek." Serena pointed at Joseph's head gear, and Melissa could see where the leather straps were joined together with a metal ring alongside his cheek.

Serena saw Melissa hesitating, so she added, "You have to be confident and assertive. Never let a pony see indecision."

"Okay..." Melissa took the clip on the end of the lead in her free hand and walked over to Joseph. He backed up. When she stepped closer, he stomped at her.

Melissa turned back to Serena, not sure how to continue. In the distance, she saw Erik sitting on an Adirondack chair on the patio, looking very amused.

Serena dropped the whip to the ground and said, "Here, let me help you. I'll take the lead. Get your crop out, but don't let him see it."

Melissa knew Joseph could hear what Serena was saying, even if Serena was pretending he couldn't. Melissa decided to give up on seeing what was going on from an external perspective. It was too confusing. Instead, she decided to play along with whatever the scene was supposed to be. She handed the lead to Serena and turned sideways to unclip the crop from her waist, holding it alongside her leg. Then she nodded her readiness to Serena.

The two women separated slightly and approached the pony/boy from either side. Joseph whinnied nervously and backed away. Without warning, Serena's hand suddenly shot out, grabbing him by his bridle. She quickly snapped on the lead. Joseph's eyes flew open wide. He jerked backward, snorting loudly.

Serena called out, "Hit him!"

Melissa, startled by the commotion, tried hard to stay in character. She swung the crop stiff-armed, and it bounced ineffectually off of his leg. Joseph turned and stomped at her, making her shrink backward.

"Hit him harder! Or he'll charge you!"

Joseph's nostrils flared, and he flung his head up as he stepped toward her. She swung again, this time with both fear and determination. The flat paddle at the end of the crop made a sharp "crack" sound against the side of his abdomen. He flinched away, stepping to the side before coming at her again.

"Hit him on the rear quarter. Keep on hitting him until he backs down!"

Growing determined, Melissa followed Serena's instructions with increasing willingness, raining blows upon Joseph's butt and upper thighs until he stopped charging her. They were both breathing heavily as Joseph finally hung his head in submission, turning partially away from her and standing still, trembling softly.

"Good, now pet him and tell him what a nice pony he is."

Melissa felt awkward approaching Joseph in this weird role playing, especially after whipping him so vigorously. She pushed down her anxiety and followed Serena's instructions. Petting his shoulder and bicep, she softly repeated, "Good pony. You're a good little pony."

Joseph's breathing quietened. He turned his head to nuzzle her. In her boots, Melissa was a little taller than him. His head rubbed against her cheek.

Serena said softly, "Okay, let's take a time out from the scene and check in on how you're both doing. Joseph?"

He replied enthusiastically, "I'm doing great. That was a lot of fun. I love being a naughty pony. Melissa was awesome."

Melissa was shocked, both to hear Joseph suddenly talking and also at the transformation of the mood. It took her a moment to parse what he had said and realize that he truly liked what had just happened. She was amazed to see how much she had been drawn into believing that he actually was a recalcitrant pony that had to be whipped into obedience.

Serena turned to Melissa and asked, "Melissa, how about you?"

"Wow... I don't know. That was seriously weird. I guess I kind of got into it, but... well... I don't know."

Serena nodded her head at Melissa. "You seemed a little bit shaken there."

"Yeah. It was pretty intense. It helps a lot to know Joe, I mean Joseph, liked it." Melissa took a deep breath. She noticed Joseph clearly appreciated how her naked breasts expanded as she filled her lungs. With a quick glance, she saw that his penis was nearly erect. She decided he wasn't lying about really liking the scene.

She heard Erik clear his throat and was startled to realize that he had walked over. He had clearly seen how Joseph and Melissa had just checked each other out. A coy smile played around Erik's mouth as he said, "Remember Mel, it's okay if you don't like it playing a dominant role. When all is said and done, in fact, I'd be willing to bet a fair amount of money that you won't. My guess is you're more of a pure submissive, rather than a switch, like Serena. But I could be wrong. You might really like both sides."

Serena butted in, "Being a switch is way fun! Definitely the best of both worlds."

Erik gave Serena a mock look of disapproval at the interruption. Then he continued, "No matter what your final call is, though, it's incredibly helpful to experience the other side. Even if you only enjoy being a sub, some time spent topping will give you a much better appreciation for what your role as a sub is all about."

Melissa looked off in the distance for a moment, considering the idea he'd brought up. Then she nodded, feeling a more settled sense of resolve. Turning back to Erik and Serena, she said "Got it. I think I understand now. And yeah, being on the other side is... hugely different. Not at all what I'd thought it was. You're right, I'm not sure I'm really into it. At least, not nearly the same way as I'm into it when you're on top. But I do get a sense of the intensity of being on top. It's sexually charged and all, but I'm so... foreign to it, I don't know that it really clicks for me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds