Summer Kayaking with Mom

Tyler and his mom had a snack of herb cheese and square wheat crackers during several games of Chess on the porch of the cottage. Heather won six. Tyler won two.

"Hey. What's wrong with you?! Stop sacrificing your knights! You need them," Heather said.

Then she looked down and realized she just placed her king into check with Tyler's other knight lurking.

"Brat."

She moved her king.

"Check," said Tyler.

"Brat," said Heather.

She moved her king again.

"Checkmate!"

"You little stinker!" said Heather.

A cool breeze rustled through the spruces stirring up the air. "Hey, it's getting chilly out here. And this bikini top does not insulate," Heather said.

"No mom, a bikini top does not insulate. Especially that one," Tyler said.

"I'll be right back." Heather stood up and headed for her gear pack secured on top of her kayak with sturdy elastic cords. She took out a few articles of clothing, grabbed the pack and walked towards the cottage. Before she got to the door, Heather said, "Brat," and stuck out her tongue to Tyler. He laughed and shook his head, sticking his own tongue back out at her.

Inside, Heather stood in the living area and reached behind her to untie her bikini top. The light fabric released from her breasts and she slid it over her head. She massaged them a little and winced at the discomfort from the bikini string lines indented in her skin. "Ohhh that feels so good," she thought. She threw on a loose long sleeve v-neck shirt with "Austria" written on the front, forgoing any undergarments. She removed her cargo shorts and was about to slip on her favorite jeans. She realized the bathing suit bottom she had on was also not comfortable. She substituted it with soft white cotton panties and slipped on the jeans. "Ahh. Perfect," she said.

____________________________________________________

Tyler watched his mom walk to her kayak to grab some clothes. When she bent down to reach her pack, he noticed how muscular and shapely her butt was. When she turned he could see her breasts defying the bikini's thin fabric. They swung heavily as she moved. He caught himself in his thoughts and instantly became nauseous. He looked at the ground until his mom walked by to go into the cottage. When she did she stuck out her tongue playfully. He did the same and laughed nervously, but tried to hide his shame. He got up to grab a fleece jacket from his kayak pack. When he got there he saw a beautiful view of the sun lighting up the sky. He got his iPhone out of his rear pocket to take several pictures. When he turned around to go back to the porch he was admiring his photography skills when he looked up and saw his mother through the window of the cottage. She was in the far corner of the living area with her back to him. "Holy shit," he whispered to himself. He immediately lifted his iPhone up and began recording video as she undressed. He watched as she reached back to untie her bikini top. She pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. He could see the sides of her healthy breasts clearly. She reached up and began rubbing them intently. The sight of his mother's bare back plus knowing her breasts were completely free was too much to bear. She slipped on a long sleeved shirt. But it was what she did next that made his heart beat out of his chest. She leaned forward and slid her shorts off in the most erotic manner; followed by her bathing suit bottom. Tyler could just make out the folds of his mother's cleanly shaven pussy as she bent over. She reached down and pulled on a pair of white cotton panties, then shimmied into a tight pair of blue jeans. Tyler thought he was going to pass out. He quickly shut down his iPhone and sat back down in the porch chair.

Heather came out only a moment later. "I am so glad to get out of that thing! If I had my way I'd wear these jeans and this top every day and...whoa, what's wrong with you?! Why do you look like you're about to puke?!" Tyler said the cheese and crackers didn't agree with him and thought maybe it was time for bed. He walked back into the cottage before Heather could say anything. Heather said, "Silly boy."

Heather readied the tent with thin, self-inflating sleeping mattresses and matching royal blue mummy sleeping bags, bottled water, flashlights and their two solar phone chargers. Tyler came out of the cottage when Heather was moving items around. He looked completely normal.

He even smiled wide and said, "Look at these pearly whites! I think I'm addicted to brushing and flossing."

Heather turned and smiled herself and said, "You've got your dad's teeth. And that smile! Also like your dad. It was that smile that hooked me in the first place. You're gonna break a lot of hearts, kid!"

Tyler laughed. "Thanks Mom. Right now I just want to break into a long, long night of sleep." Tyler grabbed some clothes from the tent and brought them into the cottage to get changed. He came out in a white t-shirt and a pair of sporty gym shorts. "I'm beat and my sleeping bag looks like a bed in a Ritz hotel right now. I hope you don't mind if I head in for the night, Mom."

Heather smiled and said, "Go for it! Old man!" She winked. "I'm staying up for a bit. I'll bring more gear into the cottage and read my book a bit. I'll be ready for sleep a bit later." Heather gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek and headed into the cottage.

Tyler crawled into his sleeping bag which was warm and cozy. It had an overwhelming smell of Mom's Dolce and Gabbana perfume lingering on it. He loved that. Once comfortable, he lowered his gym shorts and quietly masturbated while watching the video of his mother changing that he'd just recorded. It felt wrong. But he'd never been so aroused in all of his life and the experience was divine. He cleaned himself off and fell into a deep sleep.

Heather changed into tan cotton pajama bottoms. She flossed and brushed her teeth, tied her hair back and grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She lowered the lights and spread out on the sofa in the living room with her James Patterson book in hand. She read a few pages then realized she was alone. And severely horny. She got up to check on her son through the window. The tent was dark and quiet. Heather went back to the couch and gracefully pulled her pajama bottoms and panties down. She lifted her top to expose her breasts. No longer restricted, they broadened to the sides of her chest. She ran her fingers over each breast playfully and tickled her nipples. She spread her legs wide and feathered her finger tips down her fit belly, her inner thigh and back up. The light touches felt wonderful. Heather was an adeptly sexual woman. She also had an amazing talent for fantasizing about whatever she needed to achieve the absolutely paramount arousal. Usually it was an encounter with multiple partners at the same time. Mostly men. But sometimes when she felt really naughty she liked to think about women. This time she imagined being blindfolded while a tall, dark haired and busty Italian beauty wearing only a black corset ran her tongue over the same areas her fingers were gliding over. All the while knowing her legs were open invitingly wide to the seductress' mouth, should this sultry woman want a taste of her honey. The thought drove her wild. She found her pussy already soaked and began rubbing herself with slow strokes. Sometimes she licked her fingers to give herself more lubrication. Other times she licked her fingers after she was already plenty wet, just because she liked the way she tasted. This time it was the latter. She sucked her cum off of her fingers while working her clit with her other hand and moaned in pleasure. She imagined the woman moving up to share her own cum with her in a passionate kiss. She was on fire. She came. Several times. Hard. But quietly.

Now exhausted, Heather made one final stop to the bathroom and closed up the cottage for the night. She joined Tyler in the tent. He was sound asleep. She sighed when she saw how peaceful her little boy was. She rested her head on her pillow and in only moments, she too was sound asleep.

The morning sun had difficulty breaking through the thick forest so it was hard to say just what time it was when Tyler opened his eyes. But if the smell of bacon, eggs and buttered muffins were any indication he'd say it was about time for breakfast. Tyler slipped out of the sleeping bag, got to his knees and peeked through the clear roof of the tent. Heather was operating like a freshly oiled machine; flipping the eggs and bacon on a small propane stove on the red picnic table. The muffins were warming on a side burner. Two short glasses of orange juice sat next to two red plastic plates with matching forks and spoons. Several handpicked wild daisies, butter cups and dandelions stood proud in a clear glass vase in the center of the table. "Amazing," Tyler said to himself.

"Hey! You sleepy bum! Is that you rustling around in there or did a raccoon get in to eat my granola bar?!" Heather heard Tyler laugh out loud. "You have a granola bar in here? Where?! I'm starved!" Tyler exclaimed with way too much energy for a twenty two year old at 7:30 in the morning. "Don't touch my granola bar mister! I'll ship you first class back home! Besides, I have a real breakfast ready!" Heather said.

Tyler crawled out of the tent and wiped his eyes. From their vantage point they could see several small boats on the river. The hum of their engines was barely discernable. A slight fog rested just feet off the surface. It was a glorious morning. Crisp. Dry. Tyler saw that his mother was wearing her usual comfy pajama bottoms. But he was caught off guard when he noticed her breasts held high by a tight tank top; and no bra. He remembered how he saw her changing the night before and felt guilty. He remembered how he masturbated to the video of her too. He felt even guiltier. His thoughts were interrupted however by the sound of a boat motor. A white pilot house boat, similar to a lobster boat, was slowly cruising up river just beyond the trees.

"Sit down and eat sleepy head!" Heather was very happy to be spending time with her only boy and it showed.

And eat he did. Both Tyler and Heather enjoyed their first meal in what was one of their favorite locations.

Heather was putting the last bit of her breakfast in her mouth when she spotted a navy blue kayak coming up the creek. Tyler saw his mother's face concentrate on something behind him. He turned and saw the kayak too. A woman waved exuberantly. She had on a sporty red bathing suit and gray full capped hat. Tyler couldn't quite make out who it was at first as he didn't have his contact lenses in yet, but Heather did. "Oh my God!" Heather said excitedly. "Mom, who's that?" Tyler asked. "It's Alexa!" Heather shrieked. "Alexa?!" Tyler said confusingly. He knew full well who Alexa was but had no idea she was going to show up on their camping trip.

Alexa and Heather were college roommates; both on campus for the first two years and off campus for the last two years. Tyler's father, David and Alexa were an inseparable pair their Freshman and Sophomore years. When Alexa went to study abroad for the first half of her junior year, they both agreed it was a good idea to split to enjoy the time in college the best they could. It wasn't long until David started dating Heather. When Alexa returned, she wasn't upset or territorial about losing David to Heather. She was much too balanced for that. In fact, she almost anticipated it would happen. Even after David and Heather were married, the three remained the closest of friends to this day.

Tyler realized he was getting flushed after hearing his mother say Alexa's name. He recounted the story to himself and why seeing Alexa makes his hormones go nuclear.

It was...that video.

Tyler was looking through an old box in the basement years earlier and came across pictures of his mom and dad when they were kids. There were also college baseball caps and shirts, papers and general memorabilia. He found the disc several years earlier. It was labeled "Sophomore year." That was when Alexa and Tyler's dad were still dating. Tyler, inquisitively, brought the disc to his computer to see if it had more pictures in digital format than he found printed from film. There was only one file on the disc named with several numeric characters and a .MOV at the end. He clicked on it. The video was taken at a house he was unfamiliar with. At the end of the hall, someone exited from a doorway and began walking into the shot. She was tan and had dark hair that was down to her mid back. It swayed with her walk. But it wasn't just the seductive walk that got Tyler's attention. This woman wore a matching set of black, lacy lingerie. It was like the real expensive French branded kinds Tyler found online. The bra was sheer with intricately designed lacy edges. It was barely enough to hold up the woman's massive breasts. She wore a matching thong and garter belt that connected to black stockings with elastic straps. The woman arrived in front of the camera and stuck her hips out a little. She whispered in a sultry and husky voice, "Is this what you want?" The camera operator didn't say anything. The camera just zoomed out to capture the woman's entire body.

"You want to see my tits. Don't you...?"

The woman, slowly turned to reveal the bra clasp. She reached behind her back, facing away from the camera. The clasp came undone with a slight click. The woman's movements were slow. Calculated. Sexy. Confident. She turned to face the camera. Her hands holding the bra in place. She danced slowly for what seemed like an eternity. Her hips swinging from side to side. She leaned forward a little and began to slide her bra from her breasts.

"Do you need to see my tits? Do you need to suck them? Kiss them? Love them?" Tyler was amazed at how sexually confident this woman was.

The bra fell to the floor. The camera zoomed in on the most amazing, round and healthy breasts he'd ever seen. Of course not in real life. Only through the Internet.

"Oh no. Not yet. You stay right there," the woman said sexily.

The woman turned, swayed and danced. Her ass was now in view of the camera. The garter belt was riding just over the swell of the top of her athletic and toned rear, accentuating her curves even more. She bent over slightly and the mound of her pussy was in clear view through the sheer black cloth.

"Do you want to suck on this too? Perhaps you want me on my knees so you can lick me from behind?" The woman slid her hands around the outside of her ass and ran her fingers over the swell of her pussy.

The woman's hands slid up and down both of her sides. She unfastened the straps to her garter. One by one. Slowly. All the while still swaying erotically. Her movements were electrifying.

She slid the stockings down in a deliberate and seductive manner. She stepped out of them. She unclasped the garter and removed that. ...Still swaying.

"Soon, you can have me. You can fuck me. But not until I say you can."

She slid her fingers under the top of her thong. She pulled it outwards, twisted it a bit and teased enough where only small strips of her pubic hair was visible. It was obvious she was very cleanly shaven.

"That's it. Keep rubbing it for me. Show me that I turn you on. Show me that I make you want to fuck me. Show me...and I'll swallow your cum." She said. Now with more aggression than her earlier softer sexualized whispering.

That was it. She slid her thong down her legs. Still swaying...

There it was. In all of its glory. Her beautiful pussy. Only a small strip of dark vertical pubic hair. She was now completely nude. She still twirled, and bent, and swayed and swung her hair. And always maintaining eye contact with the person behind the camera and occasionally the lens.

The 14 minute film ended.

She was amazing. She was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. She was...Alexa.

Tyler made a copy of the file and saved it to his hard drive and put the disc back just as he had found it. He watched the video what must have been hundreds of times and masturbated furiously to each viewing.

______________________________________________________

Alexa paddled to the shore and was met by both Heather and Tyler. "Girl you are just too much! What are you doing here?!" Heather bellowed; her hands placed on her hips.

"Hey kids! I knew you were camping this week and I haven't seen the old cottage in what seems like ages. I thought I'd surprise you. And bring beer!" Alexa said joyfully while holding up a cooler.

"You're such a goofball! But I'll take that beer as an admittance fee!" Heather said.

"My ass is killing me. I don't have my seat adjusted correctly. Tyler, help me out of this thing would ya babe?" Alexa reached for Tyler's hand.

Tyler helped Alexa out, but not without staring down into the deep crevice between her massive cleavage that was held tightly by her athletic one piece bathing suit. Tyler shivered. She also wore a pair of cargo shorts not to dissimilar from Heather's.

"Hey! Those are my cargo shorts! I've been looking for those!" Heather said, pointing to Alexa with a little hip out.

"Oops. Was I supposed to return these to you? Sorry momma!" Alexa gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek and stepped to Heather for a warm embrace.

Tyler was happy to see Alexa. Not only because of his dirty little secret. But because she was mom's best friend and the two of them are closer than most sisters wish they were. They both exuded positive energy. They both were fierce athletic competitors. And they both had a severe lust for adrenaline.

"I don't mean to bust up your party. I'm just here for the day. I figured you and I could catch some rays on this lovely, private beach while Tyler does a little fly fishing in the creek. I remember him pulling out some great catches and cooking them up for dinner! What do you think big guy?" Alexa smiled at Tyler.

"How could I say no to that smile? You manipulator!" Tyler nodded in agreement.

Alexa blew Tyler a little kiss.

"Well, on that note I'm getting my gear. I'll grab the walkie talkie too so you can reach me if you need to. I'll be on channel 6. Be back later!" Tyler said. He packed up quickly and began the half mile walk to his favorite fishing hole on the other side of the creek. Nothing separates him from his fly fishing. Even Alexa and her great bosom.

Heather watched Tyler as he packed his gear into his backpack. She also watched Alexa as her eyes wandered up and down her son as he walked away. Heather smacked Alexa on the shoulder. "I saw that!" She said with a smirk.

"Really? Look at that boy! Man. Whatever. He's all grown up! And hot as hell. Damn girl." Alexa bit her lip. Heather smacked her again.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed! Caught him with your panties yet?" Alexa exclaimed.

Heather smacked her again and said, "No!"

"Ouch! Okay, Okay, enough of that. Let's hit the beach!" We have at least a few hours right?" Alexa said inquisitively.

"What are you up to woman? I know you and you're up to something!" Heather asked.

Alexa looked around for a moment then slid her cargo pants down around her ankles. She moved her right hand under the strap of her bathing suit on her left shoulder and slid her arm out. She did the same to the other side. Before Heather knew it Alexa was standing in front of her with a ball of bathing suit at her feet. Alexa kicked it further up on the beach.

"I love the privacy of this place! Couldn't do this with David, Jenn or Tyler around. Your turn!" Alexa was already reaching for Heather's tank top to help her out of it.

"No bra? You wild woman! I bet Tyler was gawking all morning!" Alexa said excitedly.

"Whoa there you ferocious creature! Tyler could come back any minute," Heather said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds