Summer Kayaking with Mom

Alexa obeyed. She drove her leg into Heather's pussy. She knew just what to do. She first applied supple pressure, following by a harder and more direct pressure. She slid her leg up and down and then soft again. Her kissing mimicked the pressure, and Heather savored it.

"Ohhhhh yesssssss....fuck me...you're making me so fucking hot..." Heather was on fire. She reached around Alexa and tugged at the back of her shorts. Alexa lifted herself just a little to allow Heather to undo the clasp at the front when they wouldn't move. Heather then pushed Alexa's shorts down and over her tight ass then further towards her knees. She couldn't reach far enough in her position so Alexa maneuvered to pull her legs out, one at a time. Heather pulled herself up a little and un did the clasp of her own shorts. She seductively smirked at Alexa which drove her wild.

Alexa moved back and pulled Heather's shorts off. "Yessss free that pussy...ohhh I can smell your thick juices...delicious!"

Heather kicked the shorts free. They landed in the corner after smacking against the tent wall. She immediately flipped over and got to her knees. She pressed her ass in the air. Alexa wrapped her arms around Heather's tiny waist and ran her finger tips over her fit belly. She went further until she was at the base of Heather's tits. Heather lifted just enough to allow Alexa to run her hands over her large mounds hanging down. She then lowered herself a little. Alexa felt the pressure and massaged Heather's tits gently. They spilled over and around her hands. Alexa knew Heather liked this. She kissed Heather's back with light little pecks for what seemed like an eternity to Heather. She licked, sucked and flicked her tongue between Heather's shoulder blades, working her way down.

"Fuck. Yes. You just know what I like. Fuccckkkk...soooo good..." Heather's breathing proved Alexa was doing everything right.

Heather's pussy was dying to be touched, rubbed and sucked. She could feel some of her cum start to drip from between her legs. By this time Alexa had kissed all the way to the top of Heather's muscular ass. In only moments she felt Alexa grab the long string of cum before it fell onto the sleeping bag. She collected the string on her tongue and gradually lifted her head to catch it all, arriving at Heather's glistening pussy. With only the faintest of touches, she allowed her tongue to graze the outer edges of Heather's pussy.

"You are so fucking delicious..." Alexa moaned. She was about to swallow.

"Don't...swallow it," Heather said hesitantly.

Alexa looked inquisitively at Heather.

"Come here. Feed it...to me." Heather begged.

Heather dropped to her side and Alexa met her.

"Open your mouth." Heather glared into Alexa's eyes. Alexa did as she was told.

Heather moved in and opened her mouth wide. She ran her own tongue up and down Alexa's tongue, lapping up her own cum. Alexa and Heather slowly slapped their tongues together for several minutes. Heather absolutely loved the taste of her own cum. Alexa loved it too and almost didn't want to share.

"You nasty little slut." Alexa said before she shoved her tongue back in for more.

"I sometimes masturbate and lick my hands clean. I love my own cum." Heather too went back to get her own taste from her lover's mouth.

Heather carefully pulled Alexa aside. Heather directed her onto her stomach. Alexa understood and moved her face into to the pillow. Heather pulled lightly at her waist. Alexa got the idea and slowly lifted it. Her ass was now in the air. Heather positioned herself behind Alexa and began to kiss and suck at the back of her ankles. She licked and caressed the backs of Alexa's legs with her hands. She worked her way all the way to Alexa's own shimmering pussy.

"Oh god. Please Heather...pleaaaasssseeee...." Alexa begged.

Heather dragged her tongue from the bottom of Alexa's pussy all the way up to her asshole, tickling it for a moment with the tip of her tongue, then back down again. She softly glazed her tongue back and forth several times, collecting as much cum into her mouth as Alexa could give. Heather sucked and licked and savored every drop.

Alexa shifted herself quickly and met Heather on her knees.

"My turn," Alexa voiced softly. Alexa brought her mouth to Heather's. They kissed heavily and passionately sharing copious amounts of Alexa's cum with the lingering smell and taste of Heather.

Alexa reached her hand forward and brought it slowly to Heather's pussy. She spread her lips with her fingers and began massaging at Heather's clit while still swapping her own cum in Heather's mouth.

"Ohhh...yesssssss....rub my clit...ohhhhhhh fffuuuuccckk!" Heather became weak.

Heather too brought her hand up and began rubbing Alexa ferociously. She used her middle finger to rub Alexa just in the entrance to her asshole while using her thumb to massage her clit. Alexa followed suit. They fucked each other's hands. Heather broke the kiss and sucked on Alexa's tits.

"Yessss....yesss...YESSSSSS suck my big fucking tits!" Alexa was getting loud.

"Shhhhhh...." Heather whispered.

Tyler watched from the window for nearly twenty minutes as his mother and Alexa did things to each other that men could only dream of seeing in the flesh. The silhouette immeasurably erotic. His own mother was fucking another woman.

"Wait...a fucking...minute! NOOOOO WAY!!!" Tyler said through heavy breathe. The realization hit him. "Alexa was stripping and dancing for...Mom!" It was his mother behind the camera in the video he found. He always thought it was his father!

He wanted to get a closer look. He slowly opened the door to avoid any squeaking and stepped out onto the porch. He was brazen. He stepped down onto the landing and walked as quietly as humanly possible. He stopped at the back of an old pine tree; now less than ten feet from the tent.

Heather and Alexa both giggled quietly and continued rubbing one another. Now Alexa went to Heather's tits and sucked them. She kissed her neck. Her ears.

"I'm so fucking hot for you. I want suck your pussy now. I need your fucking cum!" Heather was deliberate and demanding. She laid down on her back and motioned for Alexa to turn around and eat her while she reciprocated.

Alexa got on top of Heather and turned so they could fuck each other with their mouths at the same time. Heather spread her legs wide, reached down and spread her pussy lips apart and ran her finger over her clit a few times. She felt Alexa lick her pussy and then rolled her tongue around her finger. The contact was mesmerizing.

Heather dove her tongue deep into Alexa's pussy. Alexa pulled her head back and breathed in deeply. "Fuck yesssssssss."

Alexa dropped her head back down and stuck her tongue into Heather. She hungrily drank Heather's wet pussy. "You like my face in your pussy don't you. You always did...you slut..."

Alexa knew she had Heather on an absolute high. But she didn't want her to cum yet. She backed off a little and slowed her pace. Heather noticed.

Alexa pulled her face away for a moment, but continued using her right hand to massage Heather's clit. Her breathing changed and Heather could feel her heart thumping hard. Alexa took a short breathe and said in a husky and deep voice, "When I suck your pussy...imagine..."

Alexa seemed to have difficulty saying what it was she wanted to say.

"Imagine. That...

I'm Tyler...."

Tyler heard Alexa and his jaw fell to the ground. His mouth voiced it, but no words came out. "Whhhhhaaaaaaatttttttttt?!"

Heather stopped licking Alexa. Alexa felt Heather's head fall slowly to the pillow and she heard a deep sigh.

Alexa dropped her head back to lick Heather, but more passionately. More lovingly. And now she used her hands. She gently fingered Heather's ass with the index finger of one hand and alternated fingering her clit with her other hand and her mouth. She noticed several drops of cum leave Heather's pussy in a near instant. She also noticed that Heather was trembling.

Alexa thought she'd ruined the moment. She knew Heather's love for her son was nearly divine. She anticipated their tryst ending on an awful note. Then she felt Heather's head lift off of the pillow. Heather's tongue made contact again with Alexa's pussy but this time she made long and subtle strokes. Alexa knew Heather was more aroused than she's ever been in her life. She knew Heather. She too was in an absolute state of bliss.

Alexa increased pressure with her fingers only slightly. Heather moaned deeply. And more and more cum came from Heather. She simply flowed. And Alexa drank it all.

Alexa took a very daring risk, and said in the same voice, "Tell me you want Tyler's cock in your mouth. Right now. That you want his cum. That you want to feel it go down your throat. Tell...me..."

There was a long pause.

"I..." Heather hesitated.

"I...Do." Heather was almost unintelligible. But Tyler heard it. And he almost fainted. He wasn't quite sure what to do. Should he go back into the cottage and leave well enough alone? He thought for a moment to himself. He started to turn back and stopped mid-step. No. He can't go back...

Tyler walked delicately over to the front of the tent.

"Mom." Tyler said quietly.

The tent went silent.

Tyler peered through the unzipped door to the tent. Alexa was facing the door and was laying on top of his mother. But the two were on just enough of an angle where he could see his mother's face. Heather had her hand over her mouth. Her eyes wide with shame became glazed over.

Tyler stepped into the tent and zipped the door shut behind him.

Alexa and Heather were like statues. Everyone's hearts were beating so hard you can almost hear the thumping vibrating through the ground.

Tyler bit his lip, then slowly moved towards his mother and kneeled down next to her. He never left eye contact with her. After what seemed like an eternity, Tyler reached down to his gym shorts. He opened the front, reached inside and pulled his cock out. It hung just an inch from his mother's mouth. Globs of precum began to drip from the head.

The first strand landed on Heather's closed mouth. After a moment she opened it, stuck her tongue out and in the most passionate way, caught the cum from her son's prick.

She stared into her son's eyes.

She could taste her son's salty cum as it channeled down the center of her tongue to the back of her throat.

She swallowed.

She remained there for a moment as if savoring her son's cream in her throat.

Then, she lifted her head and wrapped her mouth around the swollen head of her son's cock.

She remained still yet, all the while still looking deep into her son's eyes.

For a few seconds she stayed still, then her eyes closed.

At the same time she lifted her head ever so slowly, millimeter by millimeter, brought her son deep into her mouth. His head was now in her throat. She relaxed and took him deeper. The last two inches went into her throat and her mouth pressed against his balls.

Alexa brought her head back down to Heather's pussy and began licking, rubbing and massaging. Her heart was pounding.

Heather opened her eyes and looked at her son. Her eyes now shimmered with lust. She pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock rested in the entrance to her mouth. She then moved her head forward and he felt his head disappear into her throat. She did this multiple times. And each time just as slowly as the one before.

Alexa slid off of Heather with the grace of a ballerina. She lowered herself down next to Heather and looked at her eagerly. Heather took her son's cock from her mouth and fed it to Alexa. She sucked it hungrily and deep throated him just like his mother did. Tyler's cock jumped from one mouth to another. At one point Heather pulled her son's cock from Alexa's mouth and kissed Alexa passionately. When Heather pulled Tyler back into her mouth, she pushed his rod to the back of her throat but no deeper. She sucked lightly, breathing through her nose, and massaged the underside of his cock with her tongue. Long but light flicks. Alexa went back between Heather's legs to continue eating Heather's pussy.

Heather looked up at her son. She sucked harder. Tyler's build up felt like it lasted for ten seconds. He blasted his load into the back of his mother's throat. He filled her mouth with so much of his seed that it began dripping out around his shaft. Heather never blinked. She never looked away. Spent, Tyler pulled his cock from his mother's mouth. Heather met eyes with Alexa and the both of them leaned into each other. Tyler watched as his mother's cum-laden tongue entered Alexa's mouth. Alexa's own tongue pulled in as much of it as she it could. Cum dripped from both of their mouths onto their tits. Their tongues danced as ropes of the white spunk left one mouth and entered into the other. Then both woman swallowed hard, moaning in absolute satisfaction.

The three of them fell into the sleeping bags, coming down from their high. They stared at the stars through the mesh of the tent roof and got lost in the beauty of it all. The three of the fell asleep quickly. They remained in the tent for the night, sleeping in the nude.

Alexa was awaken by Heather's light shaking in the early morning hours. Alexa, startled, began to make some noise when heather put her finger to her lips with a quiet "Shhhh." She gave Alexa a few slight head nods towards the door to the tent. Alexa simply smiled and bit her lip. She voiced, "You are so dirty!" Alexa slipped out of the tent without a sound.

Tyler woke to the sun's glorious rays dancing through the branches that swayed in the wind; with his mother's mouth around his cock. When Tyler looked down she simply pulled his cock out of her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, smiled, then shoved it back down into her throat. "Holy fuck mom!"

"Sorry babe. Want me to stop?" Heather asked.

"No! Fuck. No!" Tyler exclaimed and put his head back on the pillow.

Heather sucked her boy with absolute talent. She knew how to get him close but then back off so he wouldn't cum. Even though her pussy was completely soaked at the thought of swallowing her son's seed again.

Instead, Heather got to her knees and turned her fantastic ass towards her son. She looked back towards Tyler and gave him the most seductive smile he's ever seen. In a deep and husky voice she said, "Fuck me."

Tyler couldn't believe what his mother just told him to do. But he obeyed. He positioned himself on his knees behind his mother. Heather felt her son's cock touch the entrance to her pussy. She looked back at him, sensing his hesitation, and she pushed herself against him until she felt Tyler's thick, wet head split her folds. Heather maintained her position for the moment then pulled forward and smirked. She played with her son before she'd let him enter her fully. Tyler grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down his mother's slit. When his head was over his mother's clit he rubbed at it furiously. Heather squealed at the sensation and said, "You naughty little boy. You love toying with your mother's little clit don't you?" Tyler pulled his cock away and slapped it over his mother's clit harder, clearly enjoying her approval. "Fuckkkk yes slap momma's pussy with your hard cock! You want to fuck that pussy now don't you? You want to fuck your momma?" With that Heather pushed back hard against her son. He entered her fully, penetrating her as deep as he could go. "Arrgghhhh fuck mom you are so fucking tight!" Heather simply moaned at the feeling of her son being in her.

Heather would push against her boy's cock hard, then release and pull forward. Her tits swayed with her nipples brushing the soft fabric of the sleeping bag under her. The sensation was amazing.

"Tyler your cock is amazing. It's so thick and hard for me. I love it. I fucking love it. Yesssssss," Heather hissed.

Tyler would pull his cock out on occasion and rub it against his mother's clit which Heather obviously enjoyed. At one point when he entered her, Heather reached under herself to rub her clit while her son fucked her. She rubbed hard and loved it when she felt her son's balls slam against her hand. "Pull your cock out and rub your head over my clit with my fingers there!" She begged. Tyler did as he was told. He rubbed between her fingers as Heather rubbed herself. "Yes Tylerrrrr yessss that is so good yessss!"

Heather was on the verge of cumming but she wanted to see her son's eyes when she climaxed. She slipped forward and gently pushed her son onto his back. She climbed on top of him and directed his cock back into her pussy. She moaned with delight. She began fucking her son with bold and strong thrusts. Tyler fucked her back with the same aggression. Heather leaned forward. With her breasts pressed against her boy she kissed him passionately.

Heather raised her body again and lowered her hand to her clit. She rubbed heatedly as her boy slammed into her pussy.

"Oh God Tyler I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum don't stop don't stop oh fuck oh fuck oh fffffuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!" Heather's orgasm hit her hard and Tyler slammed his cock back into her. She tightened herself around her son as her orgasm peaked. Heather's pussy was so tight on Tyler now that he couldn't bear it any longer. "Mom, I'm going to cum too...oh ohh mom your pussy is so tight I can't hold out mom oh fuckkkk!" Heather simply pushed herself harder onto her boy and looked deep into his eyes and begged, "Cum in my pussy baby! Give me your seed! Fuck, yes! Cum in meeeeeeee!" Heather felt her son burst his load deep into her and she too came again. "Tylerrrrrrrrrrrr ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss I fucking love feeling you explode in meeeee!"

They both came down from their high. She slowly got off the top of Tyler and both she and her son got on their knees. She met eyes with her boy and they locked into a long and passionate kiss. "I love you Tyler," heather said. "You're amazing. I think we need to come here more often."

Tyler kissed his mother again and said, "Yes, I think we do!"

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds