Summer Kayaking with Mom

"Probably not," Alexa said.

Heather smirked and thought for a second. "Fine." Without hesitation she lifted the tank top over her head. "Happy?" Heather said.

Alexa pointed to her cargo shorts.

"Fine." Heather slid the cargo shorts off. Followed by her panties.

"Good God you still have those muscular legs! And that Ass! And tits to match!" Alexa gave Heather a little smack on her bare butt.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with Tyler right around the corner," Heather said begrudgingly.

"Yes you can. I know you. You love it. And you can't tell me you don't love the feeling!" Alexa began to walk towards the water with her hands in the air as if to express her satisfaction of being free of her clothes.

Heather followed closely behind.

They entered the clear water, enjoying the sand between their toes. Both began to float on their backs. They stared at the sky and watched as an Osprey glided effortlessly overhead.

"I missed you girl," Heather said.

"Missed you too babe," Alexa responded in a totally tranquil manner. Much to the opposite of her energy just a few moments ago. "David must be jealous."

"He's too wrapped up in work these days to be jealous. Don't get me wrong. He knows how to turn off the 'I'm working' switch," Heather put quotes in the air. "But this trip was always more for me and the kids than it was for him. He likes the outdoors. You know that. But he can do without it for a year. I can't on the other hand!"

They both drifted in the clear waters of the creek, kicking around slowly. Both in the nude.

"So, um, I have to tell you something. I think I did something bad," Heather said.

"Bad as in naughty? Because you know I'm all about naughty! Alexa grabbed Heather's arm and pulled her close to show her interest.

"Well, bad. Yeah, kinda naughty. Ok yes definitely naughty. Last night I went to change in the cottage. But I didn't go into the bathroom. I changed in the corner of the living room. I...I guess I was caught up in the excitement of Tyler staring at these all day." Heather pressed her bare breasts together. "Well, I kind of, gave Tyler a little show. I know he saw me. I came outside afterwards and he looked like someone just punched him in his nuts."

"You fucking little slut! Tyler?! Your son! Holy fuck I think I just came in my shorts. Oh my God I'm not wearing any shorts!" Alexa bit her lip.

"I know! I know. Look, Dave hasn't exactly been showing much energy recently. If you know what I mean. He's been distant. We haven't had sex in weeks. And Tyler. He's just been so attentive. I guess I got carried away." Heather said remorsefully.

Alexa planted her feet on the bottom of the river and stood upright. The water level was just at the top of her breasts. Heather stood too. They stared intently at each for the moment when Alexa said, "I am so not the right person for this. Me? Really? Okay, okay. Babe, look." Alexa took a deep breath. "You're having a little innocent fun. I mean shit. Look at you. You're a 10! I'm an 11, but you're not that far behind. Look where we are! We're out in the middle of nowhere. You're standing in front of me buck fucking naked and I know you love it. You're a wild woman. Nothing matters out here! Loosen up."

Heather and Alexa were so close together that their breasts touched. Heather gasped from the sensation and Alexa noticed it. Alexa wrapped her hands around Heather and pulled her close.

"I love you Heath. I couldn't get through this life without you. You're literally the sister I never had. And if that means you would never forgive me if I fucked your son then fine I won't!" Alexa smiled wide.

Heather broke the embrace and rolled her eyes. "I'm getting cold. And hungry."

Alexa said, "Lame!"

Tyler arrived at his fishing hole and carefully tied a small fly to the end of the nearly discernable clear monofilament. He selected the fly based on the species that exist naturally in that environment for that time of the year. He was a highly accomplished fly fisherman. He not only tied his own flies. He also hand selected his fly rods based on balance, weight and length for his casting. He spent the next several hours casting into the shadows. Behind rocks. Next to logs. And as he anticipated, he caught numerous fish on the same fly.

Back at the cottage, Alexa and Heather had come back ashore. They toweled off and got dressed. They made sandwiches for themselves. Roast beef, green peppers, romaine hearts, baby spinach and herb mayo on thick homemade rye. They also made a third for Tyler for when he returned. Alexa opened two beers and handed one to Heather. They sat in the Adirondack chairs and steadily rocked to the view of the river as boat traffic traveled up and down. Some power yachts. Some speed boats pulling tubes. Some smaller boats that Alexa called, "Noisy little buggers." They talked about work. About recent vacations. About men. Heather told Alexa about Jenn and her studying abroad. Alexa spoke about their college years. The day was getting late and Alexa slid the cooler of leftover beers over towards Heather. "I'm going to have to head out of here, babe. I have a few miles to paddle and the current is working against me," Alexa said somberly.

Alexa began gathering her belongings when what was left of the quickly dropping sun disappeared behind the clouds. Both women looked up. They then looked down and at each other. Heather took out her iPhone and checked her weather App. A large summer storm cell with a train of deep reds and yellows behind it was nearly over them.

"Crap. Do you have tomorrow off?" Heather shrugged.

"I do now!" Alexa said with a little fist pump. She called into her office and said she was extended her vacation another day. "Rob. Make that two additional days. I'll take Wednesday off as well."

Alexa cut the call off and said, "Screw it."

Heather responded, "You'd screw anything!"

"Damn straight!" Alexa said.

They both laughed and collected their gear from the kayaks, picnic table and brought them into the cottage. They returned outside and put the rain fly over the tent. Once secured, they heard footsteps behind them. Tyler was nearing the knoll over the last hill near a stand of beautiful mature maples. One hand with a line full of fat fish. The other with his phone. Tyler stopped and cocked his head. "Oh. Hi ladies! My phone just screamed at me. Apparently we've got one nasty storm heading our way. Alexa, you're not planning on heading out in this are you?" Tyler was genuinely worried. Alexa is an adventurer and most certainly would kayak several miles in a lightning storm. And she'd enjoy it.

"Nah sport! I called my boss and told him to shove it. I'm staying put!" Alexa was obviously quite excited about spending more time on the river. "Besides, your mom and I need to float around in the nude at least once more."

"Alexa!" Heather blushed.

"Mother!" Tyler blushed.

Alexa just giggled.

Tyler carried his gear into the cottage with both ladies following behind.

"No way you're bringing those fish into here! It's already stifling. They'll stink up the place in no time. Put them in the cooler out on the porch. I've got dry ice in there. Oh and wrap the bungee cord around it so animals won't get to it."

"Yes, mother." Tyler did as he was told.

A flash of light lit up the cottage followed not too far behind with a crack of thunder.

"This storm is getting close." Alexa said. "I totally would have kayaked in this if you weren't such a pansy and told me to stay put."

"Pansy huh? When we raced the first two winters in college I recall it being me that did the Super Giant Slalom. I recall it being me that broke the 80 miles an hour mark. You stuck to Giant Slalom at a measly little 50 miles per hour. So there!" Heather said with utter confidence.

"Skiing was always a party. But they never allowed me to have beer when I raced. And it just wouldn't have been fun skiing that fast without being a little buzzed!" Alexa held up her beer and took a long swig.

"You're both nuts," Tyler said. "I stick to slalom. Need more concentration anyway. And you need these!" Tyler lifted his shorts a little and extended his legs. His glutes, ham strings and quads were so large he needed special jeans and shorts that fit him even though his waist was a perfect 32 inches for his six foot one frame.

Alexa shrieked for joy and immediately got down to her knees and grabbed Tyler's butt. "Damn!" She ran her hands down the backs of his legs and felt his muscles bulge. "Heather do you see this?"

"Hey! My property! He might be grown up but that doesn't mean you won't keep your hands off him you dirty little slut!" Heather threw a pillow at Alexa playfully.

Alexa turned her head and planted a wet kiss on Tyler's left butt cheek just under the cloth of his shorts. She pulled away and threw Heather the biggest smile she could muster.

Tyler, meanwhile, was both amused and extremely aroused by the fact that Alexa just grabbed his leg only inches from his crotch and kissed his ass. Luckily his expanding member was well hidden by the bulky cargo shorts he wore fly fishing. All he could do is laugh. It was easy because he genuinely thought the flying-pillow-to-the-head was funny.

Flash. BANG! The lightning was so close there was absolutely no delay with the thunder.

"Holy shit!" Alexa grabbed Tyler's leg and squeezed it hard. Tyler jumped. "Oops. Sorry. That one took me off guard." Alexa said.

"It's all right Alexa. You can grab my leg any time you get all afraid of the big bad storm." A pillow hit Tyler in the head.

The three of them shared one of the best laughs they'd all had in a very long time.

It was only minutes later that the storm knocked out the power to the cottage. They didn't realize how dark it had gotten until the lights turned off.

"Whoa I can't even see my nose. Where's my nose?" Alexa giggled while carefully prodding her face.

Tyler shined a flashlight on Alexa's nose and said, "Found it."

"I'd say I couldn't find my tits but that would just be unimaginable." Alexa giggled again.

Heather just rolled her eyes. Tyler smiled and said, "I can check to make sure they are still there if you need me to!"

Heather had her last pillow in hand getting ready to launch it at both of them when the room lit up fully with a pale blue immediately followed by the loudest crash of thunder yet. One of the lovely towering spruce trees nearby fell behind the cottage, cracking several sections of the wooden fence into pieces.

No one said anything. But the expressions on their face told the story.

"Are we safe here?" Alexa asked.

"Safer here than anywhere else. That's for sure," Tyler said. "Cards anyone? I'll grab the oil lamps."

"Definitely sport. Even if your old lady doesn't want to play!" Alexa said. She looked at Heather inquiringly.

"I'm in! But I need a beer. Or three," Heather said as she reached into the cooler to grab a bottle. "No funny games, Alexa!"

"You take all of the fun out things! At least I can have my beer." Alexa grabbed Heather's freshly opened bottle. Tyler then grabbed it from Alexa.

"Thanks!" Tyler said.

Heather picked out two more bottles and handed one to Alexa and kept one for herself. "Your beer. My beer."

"What we playin'?" Alexa shuffled the cards with blatant familiarity.

"Nothing wrong with poker," Tyler said.

Heather looked at Alexa immediately.

"Fine I'll play the 'clean' poker if I have to," Alexa had no trouble accentuating the "clean" part.

Alexa distributed the cards.

After several hands and several beers it was obvious everyone was getting silly and really, really drunk. The storm had passed to the north. Only faint thunder could be heard and a few flashes lit up the sky, reflecting on the river's surface.

"Dude. How many cards did you give me?" Alexa asked, slurring her words a bit.

"Nine," Tyler said.

"What are you doing with nine cards? Tyler that's not even a proper hand!" Heather was near hysterics.

"I like the number nine so I gave her nine cards what's wrong with that we can use nine cards here fine here's another have ten now it's a nice even number," Tyler was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes and the back of his neck hurt.

Alexa reached for what was supposedly the magic tenth card and knocked into her beer. She dropped her cards in anticipation of the beer going over. In her attempt grab them all mid-air she simply launched her beer halfway across the room; along with the basket of chips. She, too, slid off her stool and landed flat on the floor in such a state of drunkenness she started to laugh and snort intermittently.

It took more than five minutes for everyone to calm down; and only one slight giggle, which is obviously contagious in this situation, for the room to erupt again.

"I have to pee," Heather said while trying her best to catch her breath.

"Me too. But I can't get up. Ty, help me up!" Alexa reached for Tyler.

"Snort."

Tyler, drunk and once again hysterical, lost all of his will to pull Alexa from the floor and fell on his ass. Both Alexa and Tyler were in hysterical fits. They gathered whatever was left of their composure and slowly got to their feet.

"Shit. What a mess. Heather go use the potty. Tyler help me clean this up a bit," Alexa said while trying as best she could to remain upright.

"Potty? What kind of mature adult says 'potty?'" Heather was already making her way towards the bathroom.

Alexa and Tyler both got to their knees to gather up bits of chips and cards when they met face to face. Alexa's shirt was so loose at the neck that Tyler could see nearly all of her breasts giving in to the laws of gravity.

Alexa noticed. But she didn't say anything. Instead she allowed him to watch and even helped his view.

"Christ It's hot in here." Alexa pulled at her shirt neck as if to give more air through the loose top.

Her breasts were now in full view from Tyler's angle. He swallowed hard and pretended not to notice. At that point Heather emerged from the bathroom. She noticed Alexa and Tyler both on their knees cleaning up after their drunken charade. She also noticed Tyler staring down Alexa's shirt. She was still very drunk and found the sight stimulating. After all, Alexa had a great set of tits. Why not let the kid enjoy the view for a few moments.

Alexa heard Heather leave the bathroom and got to her feet, interrupting Tyler's special view. She sat on the couch.

"Dude I'm fucked up." Alexa said while putting her hand to her head.

"Okay I think we've had enough fun for the night. Look we only have a two person tent. Tyler, would you mind taking the couch? I'm sorry babe, I know it's hot in here...but I've gotta protect my son from T-Rex over here. She'll sink her teeth into anything and that's when she's not drunk." Heather said, taking charge with whatever trace of sobriety she could gather.

"Party pooper." Alexa said.

Tyler, superbly aroused by what appeared to be Alexa's blatant disregard for propriety, somberly said, "That's cool." He thought to himself whether he understood what Alexa was just hinting at. He was so drunk he couldn't think straight let alone see straight. "Did Alexa just say she wanted to have sex with me?" He thought to himself.

Tyler grabbed a few sheets and a pillow. He tucked a bottom sheet into the sofa, propped the pillow on the end and slid under the top sheet. As far as Heather could tell, he was out cold in just seconds. She dimmed the two last oil lamps to a low burn. Alexa left the cottage first and Heather closed the door behind her.

Heather and Alexa made their way for the tent. They both giggled and stumbled, stumbled and giggled. Heather unzipped the front door to the tent. Alexa lost her balance and both fell into the tent, taking Heather down with her. Both of the women landed hard on top of the camping mattresses and sleeping bags with Alexa landing square on top of Heather. Heather reached back for the small lantern to give a little light to their surroundings. After she turned the knob to full, she turned her head back forward and saw Alexa staring intently into her eyes just inches from her face.

After a long pause, Alexa whispered, "I don't know what's softer. Your tits or that camping mattress over there."

Heather giggled quietly. "Probably my tits."

Alexa reached over to feel the mattress. She then reached back and slid her hands under Heather's shirt, wrapping them fully around Heather's breasts. "I have to agree."

Heather bit her lip and hesitated slightly. "Alexa..."

Alexa could feel Heather's heart banging right into her chest. "I'm so fucking horny, Heath'."

Heather pushed a strand of Alexa's hair behind her ear with her fingers. "Tyler. He's...right inside," Heather whispered.

"Then we'll have to stay quiet." Alexa slid her hand to the back of Heather's head and pulled her in towards her. At first the kiss was soft. Their lips just touched. Both women were trembling from the trepidation. And they knew they had to be absolutely silent so Tyler didn't hear them from inside of the cottage.

While their lips were locked in a slow and passionate embrace, Heather gently slid her hand under Alexa's shirt and cupped her right breast. She loved the way the weight pressed against the palm of her hand. She breathed heavily and their lips pressed together harder.

Alexa broke the kiss. She sat up on her knees and grabbed her loose top from the bottom and methodically lifted it up and over her head. Heather marveled at the enormous breasts standing openly in front of her. Even though she saw them earlier when she and Alexa were enjoying the river, this situation was entirely different. She sat up and ran her tongue over each nipple, devouring and relishing in the delight of Alexa's heavy globes.

"Oh yessssss....fuck that feels good." Alexa hissed.

Heather never broke eye contact while she sucked and licked at Alexa.

Alexa ran her hands down to Heather's sides, yanking at the bottom of her shirt. Heather knew Alexa was indicating that she wanted the shirt off. Heather lifted her arms over her head to allow the shirt to slide off more easily. Heather's breasts were slowly revealed, with exquisite roundness, fullness; each with a high and perky nipple. With both women's breasts completely bare, Alexa pushed Heather backwards delicately and held her head until it was flat on the pillow. She unhurriedly positioned herself on top of Heather, their breasts now pressed together.

They kissed. Soft again. Eyes locked, as if they needed to prove to themselves this wasn't a dream.

Tyler was nearly asleep when he realized he didn't have water next to the bed. He went to the dinette to pour himself a glass to keep bedside. In his peripheral vision, he noticed the light inside of the tent through the dinette window on his left. The LED lantern mom and Alexa were using was positioned on the farthest side of the tent. It broadcasted a crystal clear silhouette of both his mother and Alexa on the tent walls. He could see that Alexa was on top of his mother in what appeared to be an erotic embrace. He watched as Alexa lowered her face to his mother's. Before their faces touched, his mother's tongue left her mouth. Alexa did the same and their tongues met mid air.

"Oh. My. God." Tyler said under his breathe as he crouched down quickly at the window.

In the tent, Alexa felt Heather's tongue at her mouth and opened her own to accept it. It was then that their eyes closed, their mouths opened and their tongues danced. Alexa placed her leg between Heather's and pressed into her. Heather moaned with the pressure on her pussy.

"You're so fucking wet," Alexa breathed heavily before shoving her tongue back into Heather's mouth.

"Harder. Pleasssseee...fucccckkkkk yessssss just like that," Heather had not been this aroused in longer than she could remember.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds