Summer Sabbatical

When dinner time rolled around, Ava looked like a goddess in her red dress. I was in the nice clothes she'd gotten me, and she drove us to the Italian place. I didn't have them bring cake or sing, because I worried about how she was feeling. Thirty-one isn't old, but it seemed to be a difficult day for her and that was the last thing I wanted. We had a lovely candlelit dinner. I'd insisted she get some wine and asked the waiter to bring us the better version of what she ordered. She wasn't happy with my spending money on her, but it seemed to pass quickly.

After dinner, I was the designated driver and drove us home in her car. She was probably fine after the wine, but to me the evening also had a feeling of a date and I didn't want anything to put it to an unpleasant end. At the red light before her street I figured I'd toss out my worries and ask her what I'd been thinking for the last couple of weeks.

"Ava?"

"Yes, sweetie."

"I have one last gift. You don't have to accept it; okay? I know you're hesitant about it, plus it'd also be a gift from you to me. So, if you don't want -"

"What is it, Tim?"

"I'd like to give you my virginity, if you'll take it."

"Are you sure?"

"I have been since that first morning in the ocean together. I waited to see if there was something with Candy like you wanted. There wasn't really anything but a sexual attraction and she's gone to Florida. Gina was interesting, but she might be hung up on her brother and I already told you about Sibyl making her play and what we did. All of them had some aspect of that, being the object of their attraction.

"It's always been you. You're my favorite person. You always have been, and you always will be. There's no one I can imagine giving this to but you. Even if you found the perfect man next week, I could never be upset about you being my first."


~ Ava ~

The light was green, but Tim stared at me waiting for an answer and I couldn't think of a single reason to tell him no. The car behind us beeped briefly and Tim returned his eyes to the front of the vehicle. He made the turn onto the ocean front road and drove calmly to the house. When he parked the car, he jumped right out and came to open my door.

"Why me?" I asked aloud, wondering about the emotions I shared.

"You know why," he said offering me his hand. "It's the same reason you want to say yes."

"You've got the key to my heart. I don't know how you got it, but I'm glad you found it and kept it safe for me," I acknowledged and took his hand.

Tim closed the car door, pressed the lock button and walked with me up the steps to the front door. Dusk was approaching quickly but at that moment the sun broke through the evening clouds and shown through the front door as we entered. We each cast long shadows from the entryway into the dining area. When he closed the door, I hugged him tightly and he returned my embrace. The nice pants and shirt he wore pressed against the wonderfully soft bamboo dress he'd gotten me. I could feel his heart racing and his cock pressing against my tummy.

"Okay, I accept," I told him releasing him and looking into his eyes to see what I knew was there.

"Lovers ever run before the clock," he whispered.

How he knew of the quote, I wasn't sure, but he must have known I would be familiar with it. I often taught Shakespeare's works, and had read the line many times. The story wasn't a favorite, but the line was, and we often discussed it in class. For lovers, time moves too quickly and as we proceeded, I want to make certain that every moment we were together was special.

There was happiness but also a bit of nervousness as I caressed him softly and raised up on my toes to kiss him. His lips trembled as our mouths met. Soon, our tongues played with one another and his timidity decreased. Our breathing became more forceful and his hands found my back to press me closer to him. My calves began to burn from the prolonged extension and I let out a soft pained moan as I settled back on my feet. Tim bent down and slipped his arm behind my knees to sweep me off my feet. In a fluid motion, he picked me up to carry me back to my room.

It was like being carried across the threshold all those years ago. My strong handsome young man set me gently on the bed but waited for me to make the next move. I reached out and looked up into his face as I undid his belt, clasp and zipper. His slacks fell to the floor leaving a sexy pair of briefs with a hard cock filling out the expandable penis pouch of the sheer material. His smile seemed to broaden when I moved to unbutton his shirt and pushed it from his shoulders. He removed his shoes then kicked the pants aside with his shirt and tossed his socks too. Finally, I pulled down his briefs revealing his stiff cock throbbing right at face level. An audible gasp came from me as I was stunned to see he'd had himself waxed clean. His engorged penis throbbed threateningly and looked even bigger without his pubic hair.

He quickly eschewed the soft briefs with his other clothes and my hands ran over the smooth skin he'd prepared for me. I licked a dollop of precum from the full strawberry head that I'd been longing to taste. The look was doing something to me I couldn't fathom. How could he have put so much thought into how he wanted this to be for me? Saying I was astonished wouldn't place the proper emphasis on the depth or intensity of the effect of his offering. My hands continued to wander the area feeling the soft skin.

"Should I undress you, Aunt Ava?" he wondered.

The odd emphasis on the word aunt brought me out of my stupor. I looked him directly in his eyes and said, "Yes, Timmy. Would you?" I bit my lip a little and then told him, "I'd like to make love with my sweet nephew."

His eyes blinked slowly at the word and a small shiver went up his spine. He turned, sat beside me on the bed and undid the back of my dress. I stood and allowed him to pull it down over the silky bra, garter, panties and stockings. His eyes looked at the material and he pulled me into his face burying his nose in the crotch of my panties and breathed deeply. His warm breath bathed my hairless pussy increasing my arousal and wetness.

Tim's hands rubbed the stocking material on my legs as he maintained his worshipful position at my womanhood. We'd undressed one another before, but he'd never seen the garter or the black silk stockings I was wearing. I'd naughtily worn every item in anticipation of him removing them but hadn't realized he'd decided to offer himself to me tonight. After he'd given me the beautiful dress, I'd known we would undress one another tonight, but his special gift had been a surprise. Things had escalated steadily over the two weeks he'd been here, so this next step was logical, but I'd held it from my mind. Even this morning when April called, I was uncertain if we'd end up at this point.

His nose rubbing against my engorging clit drew my hands into his hair. Soon his adroit fingers found the release clips for the hose and undid them. Then he had searched and found the hooks of the garter belt. He undid them as well and tossed it onto the growing pile of our clothing. He sighed when I stepped away from him to kick off my heels and I stood there only long enough to allow him to remove each stocking. Then he tugged down my panties and gave me a moment to kick them free.

With my bottom half completely nude, he immediately buried his face in the cleft of my pussy again and began to lap at the moisture that was flowing from me. The rough buds of his tongue rubbing across my hood and clit was heavenly. The tip of his tongue flicked inside me for a moment sending a shiver to my core and my hips undulated against his face involuntarily. Certain hands moved up my torso to the front of my bra and undid the clasp. It too joined the pile and his hands encircled my breasts from below.

My legs began to tremble from the building tension and Tim aided me to the bed. He slid off the edge where he knelt between my knees. His eyes stared at my swollen labia and clit for several long moments. The room darkened as clouds returned or the dusk finally won over. He crawled the short distance to the nightstand to switch on the lamp and then resumed his position hovering above my lap.

"What is it sweetie?" I asked him.

"You're beautiful, Ava," he told me again tonight. "I want to remember all of this, what you've done for me, given me, taught me."

"It's mutual, sweetheart," I soothed him and ran my fingers through his hair again.


~ Tim ~

Kneeling above her, I couldn't believe this was happening. She'd accepted the mutual gift I offered. I'd given her physical things: breakfast, the dress and dinner. Those might easily be forgotten but this last gift to her and myself would be unforgettable for both of us. Her long blond hair cascaded down her shoulders and her breasts were excited. Each nipple was drawn tightly. The dim light of the table cast a shadow of her on the wall as I moved between her legs opening them as I did. She lay back on the bed giving me more access. The aroma and taste of her womanhood was already fresh in my nose and mouth, but as I approached her, there was a new allure to it.

I'd eaten her smooth snatch a few times after discovering it the night of the guest bath deconstruction. Tonight, I planned to make it a memorable event for both of us. I'd been reading in the books and on the internet and planned to attempt to find her g-spot. I wasn't assured of my success, but I wanted it for her as much as I wanted for her to take my virginity. If she was going to do that for me, I needed to do something special for her too.

I kissed my way around the soft skin of her mons with feathery touches that caused the muscles of her abdomen to tremble, flex and quake. My hands moved to them and ran across the undulating skin as I attempted to calm her. Gentle kisses followed up to circle her navel, a quick tonguing and then back. The fluttering of her anticipation had sweet nectar flowing from her lips and I lapped at it briefly not wanting to accelerate the tension too quickly.

The tip of my tongue traced the outer lips of her labia which enticed the inner lips, clit and hood to protrude further. I teased her clitoris in between my lips for a short while and went back to licking her tenderly. Ava's breath caught when I'd latched on too her long and I inserted my fingers inside to search out the perfect O.

Working her beneath my tongue and fingers, she was soon bucking her smooth pussy against my mouth something about the way she undulated made my fingers find that spongy textured spot I'd been searching. I pressed firmly moving them in and out quickly. The color of her nectar changed from pale honey to cloudy white. It clung to my fingers and I licked it from them as I continued. Ava's clit stood more erect than it had in the past and her vaginal muscles gripped me as she moved ever closer to climax. Her hands wormed her fingers into my hair, directing me as she needed.

As her orgasm hit, she pressed my face into her hard. There was a new flow of liquid that was less pungent and more like other times she'd squirted on me. I lapped at her eagerly while she convulsed. A long string of swearing and uninhibited instructions flew out of her mouth. "Fuck me with your fingers and tongue. Eat me - god yes - eat me. What are you doing to me, I'm cumming so hard. Faaaak!"


~ Ava ~

"Come up here with me and cuddle a bit," I bid him to join me with outstretched hands.

He climbed upon the bed and I scooted further into the center. We held one another as our fingers roamed and our mouths joined. My cum was on his lips and tasting myself enthralled me to no end. My hands searched out his cock and stroked him gently. We'd been like this several times before and his over-sensitivity had lessened. Tonight, I wanted everything to be perfect for both of us. There might be other times, but there would be no other first time for this union. Following the mind-blowing orgasm he'd given me, I was committed to giving myself to him as completely as he had me.

He rested gently in my arms with his head nuzzled against my breasts. The look of satisfied contentment on his face was pure and simple. He'd already given me something no one ever had, and he was prepared to give me a second. It was a dual gift at its heart, but I thought it might have meant just a tiny bit more to me than him. I would be his teacher in this special part of his entry into manhood. Doing this with him checked so many boxes on my list of desires that I was on the edge of an orgasm simply from thinking about it.

Our stare into one another's eyes was only interrupted by soft blinks for the longest time. The love I saw there opened my heart to him. I knew he would remember this for the rest of his life, but his breathing was calm and gave no clue to any rush.

"I can't tell you how nice that was, Tim," I whispered barely breaking the silence.

He smiled broadly, "I will do that for you anytime you like."

"Let me have a look at what's going on between your legs," I told him. He rolled out flat on the bed to display his hairless groin and I moved to inspect him. "You did this for me huh?"

"Yeah, that's why I hadn't let you see in a few days," he admitted with his cock standing straight in the air, throbbing lightly. He raised his head some to look at himself and said, "I didn't know what the recovery time might be plus I didn't want you to know until tonight."

"You're going to spoil me for anyone else," I told him.

"I hope that is true. I want you all to myself," he told me.

Pressing him flatter, I moved my head to take him into my wet mouth. He tensed when my lips wrapped around the mushroomed crown of his manhood. My eyes looking up into his, I bobbed my head down and back up covering him with my saliva. I repeated this for a short time, not wanting to push him toward climax too quickly. His quick release in the shower that first time had decreased as our sessions had progressed, but before taking him inside my vagina, I knew he should have a nice climax to take any possibility of perceived failure out of the picture. Our humping in the pool and then after the bathroom deconstruction had shown his substantial improvement, but there was no reason to risk it. I climbed atop him slowly taking full control.


~ Tim ~

Ava looked up at me and asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

Her eyes were full of love and she crept up my naked body dragging her long thick nipples across me until she hovered the beautiful entrance into her vagina right above my penis. I leaned forward to suck her right nipple and released it. Her hands on either side of my midsection, she lowered herself slowly. The tip of my erection slipped between her wet lips for just a moment and she withdrew. There was naughty mischief in her expression as she lowered herself again. This time she pressed my naked dick head between her engorged pussy lips and squeezed me into the tightness of her wet cunt. She lifted up again and slid down in a quick motion that drew a gasp from my mouth.

"God that's nice," she said pulling up again quickly. "You're so thick," she gasped lowering herself onto my throbbing dick again.

"Oh, fuck," I hissed as she made every happily nerve jangled inch of my throbbing dick quickly disappear inside her vagina into her womb. When her lips pressed against my pubis, fully sheathing me inside her, emotions and sensations overwhelmed me. My hands gripped her hips as she bottomed out and her groin atop my own began to undulate. "I never knew," I told her. "I never imagined it'd be this good."

We both moaned together as she withdrew and forced me inside her again. The warm wetness of it was different from anything I'd expected or even dreamed of feeling. She was incredibly tight, and I watched the swollen lips of her womanhood rub back and forth against my pubic bone, repeatedly eating me and spitting me back out as her hips rolled. Her fluid continued to flow and created a visible sheen I could see every time she lifted back up.

After an eternity of slow lifting motions followed by reseating herself, she maneuvered into a more seated position. Her pelvis circulated her hips atop me with me buried deep inside her. Tears welled in my eyes as I watched her loving me. Leaning forward, she wiped them away with a smile. She moaned and pulled my hands up to cup her breasts as her head lolled back. She continued squirming atop my cock as I kneaded her softly and tweaked the elongated nipples.

Her face returned to regard me and I watched pleasure roll through her causing her spine to arch. She leaned back resting her hands on the bed and caused my hands to fall loose. Her hips flex as she spread her legs wider. The view of me going into her at this angle was astounding. I watched every stroke as if in slow motion. Every detail of her lips clinging to my member as she withdrew and the contraction of them in combination with her hood and clit as I reentered her.

"Jeez you feel so good inside me," she breathed. "Push back against me," she suggested.

It dawned on me that she'd been doing all of the work. I mirrored her movements and said, "Sorry, I was just enjoying you."

"Don't apologize, honey. You're doing great and I'm getting so close," she gasped as I thrust into her and touched something with the tip of my penis as we ground together.

"Fuck, Ava. What was that?" I gasped for air feeling it again on the next stroke.

"Your cock is burrowing so deeply within me that you're bumping into my cervix," she smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. I returned her loving kiss but slowed and softened my thrusts. She sensed my worry and told me "It doesn't hurt, there aren't any nerve endings in it. When you poke it, all I feel is a little pressure, so keep pumping into me. You're doing great," she encouraged me and resumed the kiss.

With her new position, there was less pressure on my lap and I could drive into her more easily. As I increased the forcefulness of my pelvic thrusts, she released my lips again and groaned, "Oh, fuck, yeah." Her gyrations quickened to jerking. A rippling tremor gripped and released my cock as I slid within her vaginal canal. "That's it Timmy, fuck my pussy hard," she told me redoubling her efforts to achieve her climax. "God it's such a nice hard fucking dick!" she exploded. "Make me cum on you, make your naughty aunt cum on you."

It was naughty, but I didn't care, "I love you, Ava," I told her. "Cum for me; cum on my cock!"

"I love you, Tim. This is the best present - oh - god - fuck yeah - right there - don't stop - right there -" she panted and repeated.

I wantonly groped her breasts and leaned forward to latch on and suckle her nipple into my mouth as I squeezed it outward to my lips. There was a new warmth on my cock and Ava's body began to spasm. Each contraction gripping me like nothing I'd experienced before.

"I'm cumming," she said. "You're making me cum all over your cock," she said breathing raggedly. "Your big handsome dick is pumping inside me. Yeah, fuck, fuck yeah, ung - ah - ah - ung - so good - so big!"

My mouth couldn't stay attached, but I continued pistoning into her depths watching every feature of her body language and facial expressions. My hands grasped her hips and pulled her downward to meet my strokes. Her hands went into her hair as she screamed out again and locked herself in a series of long gripping spasms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds