Summer Sabbatical

"Hey, sweetie. How's the vacation?"

"Hi Mom, it's really nice," I told her.

"I'm just checking in on you; it's been a week since you turned nineteen. Meet any nice women yet?"

I vaguely outlined how things had gone with Candy and Gina although I didn't relay all of our activities. We talked for a good thirty minutes covering a wide variety of topics: how I was doing, how Aunt Ava was, historic places they'd visited, people they encountered, and the like. She didn't give very many details about how the business trip was going, but she seemed much more interested in what I was doing. When I told her how we were working on the bathroom remodel, that made her very happy and she told me how proud she was.

When I got off the phone, Ava and I began filling up the back of my truck with the debris from flooring, wall tiles, sheet rock and the old vanity. We were going to keep the toilet, so I'd put it in the garage to keep it from getting busted. The tub was another matter, it had to be put in a bed of concrete which stymied me and brought the work to an end for that evening.

Ava and I drove to the dump to get ready for the next part of the project that'd bring everything up to date. On the way home, I realized what we'd just done and blurted out, "You know this means I'll have to use your shower for a while?"

"Darn, you're right," she said sarcastically and cracked up laughing.

"Does this mean you're done being angry with me?"

"Yeah, you're out of the dog house. I can't be jealous of something I suggested you should do, can I?" she said and laughed. "Besides, I bet you learned some tricks that I might benefit from as well."


~ Ava ~

Friday evening found Tim and I exhausted from gutting the bathroom to the studs. It'd been fun and exhilarating helping him pull it all out and take the debris to the dump. When we realized that he'd have to use my shower until we were done, it broke the tension that'd been between us for the past week. I could hardly wait to get home and let him finally see my cleanly waxed pussy. More precisely, I wanted to witness the effect it would have on him and the lab session that might follow. The issue was quickly coming to a head since we were both sweaty and dirty from our activities.

As I closed the front door, Tim asked, "So, could we shower together?"

"Okay, tonight we can. I don't want it to become a complete habit," I teased and began stripping down.

"Yeah, why's that?"

"I could easily become addicted," I told him.

"You say that like it'd be a bad thing," he frowned but began stripping as he followed.

In my room as I removed my panties, Tim froze and stared at the bare skin of my recently denuded pussy. It was more than I'd expected from him with his exploits with Candy. His cock had been stiffening, but suddenly it was fully erect and poking up from his boxers. A smile crept across his face as I playfully posed for him in front of the unmade bed.

"You like?"

"Yeahhh," he said removing his boxers and crawling toward my crotch.

He buried his face and tongue in my cleft, bathing me with warm licks. I was sweatier and in more need of a bath than the last time he'd eaten me, but he didn't seem to notice. If anything, he was more into it, giving me the attention I'd wanted for several days now. I felt myself sitting back and having my legs lifted as he continued to devour my hairless snatch without ceasing. My feet rested on his shoulders while his tongue flicked inside my dripping quim. The worshipful way he knelt between my thighs to pay homage to me sent me into a spiraling series of orgasms that resulted in my losing track of myself.

When I realized Tim was astride me and I could feel his cock rubbing along my clit I nearly panicked. My head raised to look between my legs where he was simply rubbing the thick spear of his member along my clit while my lips wrapped around him slightly. He smiled at me and I shook my head in disbelief of the pleasure this was bringing me.

"I thought you were fucking me," I gasped.

"It's like what we did in the pool," he claimed. "I'm still outside you; does it feel alright?"

"It's wonderful. I can tell you've been doing your homework. I'm giving you an A plus with a lot of extra credit," I told him.


~ Tim ~

After I'd lain Ava on the bed, she'd sort of gone into a zone. I thought it was like how I did sometimes when I wasn't needed or stumbled across an interesting thought that needed my full focus. It evidently was at least a little different, because out of the silence, came desperate vocalizations demanding I enter her.

Explicit instructions came from her blank gaze, "Put it in me, oh god. Fuck me now. I can't take any more." These were followed by the exact opposite counter commands, "We can't. I'm such a bad aunt. I'm going to burn for this." The torment and pleasure cycles tore at me until I arrived at the solution Gina had used for herself. I climbed up and pressed myself between her lips, while making certain that I was lengthwise along her clitoris. Plowing myself through her trough, I found it worked. She settled into the rocking and sawing of that simulated copulation.

I was in awe of the whole interaction. Being let off the hook for previous actions with Candy, Gina and Sibyl was just part. When Ava agreed to shower, it was like a weight had been lifted from my heart. Our lab sessions would resume and the first one was with her freshly depilated pussy. As I ate her sweaty sex, there was an explosion of sensation throughout my body. The softness of the skin and the sensitivity to my mouth all built into an exquisite crescendo. I was making her feel this, but more than that, she wanted me to make her experience it and she surrendered to our desires completely.

It wasn't a conquering of her body, it was a union in spirit that came ever closer to both of our complete consumption with one another. Every stroke brought her closer to realizing how much we both wanted and needed to become one. In an epiphany I realized the right moment to offer her that desirous union would be upon her birthday. There was preparation that I'd need to do, but I sensed that what I felt was right. Ava came to her senses as she approached her first climax caused by direct contact of our genitals. We'd humped against one another in her pool, but that'd been through our suits.

Her words of surprise followed by compliments on my efforts solidified my resolve. Pumping furiously across her clit, I finally brought us to climax. I erupted violent spurts onto her abdominal area, tits, face and hair. The ecstasy on her face was followed by tears and a big hug as she drew me to herself. My ejaculate squeezed between us as I rolled her atop me and returned her hugs with my lips upon hers.

Eventually she said, "That was unbelievable. I can't understand this, nor can I ignore it."

"We should wash and change your sheets," I offered.

"I can't move yet," she lamented and held me tightly.


~ Ava ~

The sex we had after the deconstruction of the guest bath, had essentially settled any internal debate left within me. If Tim asked me again, I would resist only enough to make sure he was certain, but I wouldn't withhold any longer. The bathroom would be out of commission for a couple of weeks. There would undoubtedly be any number of times that we'd see one another nude inadvertently or intentionally.

As the progress went on the days started to blend together. We'd wake, work, have some kind of session of sex, and repeat. Occasionally, we'd sleep together, but he willingly went to his room several nights.


~ Tim ~

The state of my bathroom caused much more interaction and I could see that Ava's resistance was fading. Several nights after we had a lab session, I went to my room to forestall ruining her present. My plan was to shop for Ava's presents when she went to the gym on Sunday. During one lab, we'd discussed her nude pussy. She'd told me that shaving was a pain and waxing made the result last longer. Early in the morning after she departed, I investigated her dress size and headed out to find that red dress. It turned out to be made of bamboo and was a little expensive, but she would look great in it and I wanted her to be happy. The second part of my task was a little more painful, but I was glad I did it a couple days before her birthday.

Instead of having sex, we had TV nights after working on the bathroom. The second night we didn't have sex, Monday, I got a weird feeling around 2AM. Maybe I'd heard a noise or there'd been something off, but I got up and wandered the house. Ava's bedroom door was open, but she wasn't in her room. I was in a near panic when I finally found her asleep on the pool table. She was completely nude, and I could see there were tear stains on the felt. After gently waking her, I helped her back to her bed. She mumbled something about Jon, but I couldn't really make it out. Maybe it was a good-bye? It tore at my heart strings, but I hoped that Wednesday the 11th would set things right.


~ Ava ~

"Happy birthday, Aunt Ava," he whispered probably a second or third time as he shook me gently awake.

The clock said a quarter after ten and I sat up in my bed against the cushioned headboard. There was a broad smile on his face as he bent to hand me a big tray with breakfast on it. There were mixed berries in a bowl, an omelet, toast and coffee with cream.

"You made this for me?" I asked nearly in tears.

"I wanted to surprise you with what I've learned so far," he told me moving to retrieve the husband pillow at the foot of my bed.

"Here scoot up a bit," he offered as he placed it behind my back and he took a seat on the edge of my bed.

Comfortably propped up, I took a bite of the folded egg, cheese, green onion and mushroom dish. "It's really good, Tim," I told him.

"So, not too bad for my first try?" he asked hopefully.

I swallowed another bite and said, "The egg is cooked perfectly and has a good texture. I didn't teach you to make this."

"I watched you make them the other day."

He observed me eating although it was much more than that. There was a hunger for love and acceptance of what he offered. We'd seen each other nude for days now. The guest bath being out of commission had caused some of it, but we'd dispensed with even attempting to hide ourselves or our admiration of one another. He had on pants, but he could see the top half of me was nude and he knew I was nude below the covers as well. There was no pushy grabby impatience that might be expected from an eager teenager.

Tim was very mature for his age. Being an only child often gave characteristics similar to being the oldest and the youngest child. He'd received undivided attention from his parents but also from me, for a couple of formative years. His presence at my thirty-first birthday gave it an oddly comforting feeling to the sudden incompleteness my life seemed to have on this occasion. I would have thought there would have been a larger mental recognition of my thirtieth, but this Thursday morning was different. My examination of my life compared to where I thought I'd be or maybe where I wanted to be seemed misaligned.

"You eat some," I told him handing him the fork and absently picking through the berries with my fingers.

He took a couple of bites and set it back on the plate, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, having you here is making things better."

"Better?"

"Yeah, better than most actually; I'm usually fairly apprehensive about my birthday. My thirtieth was a nonevent even though ones that end in zero often freak out people. But as I tried to go to sleep last night I was really dreading being thirty-one today."

Tim said, "I'm glad I could be here; I'd do anything to make you happy."

I set the tray on the floor and said, "Come here you, I need a birthday hug."

He eagerly embraced me and whispered, "I love you, Ava."

"I know. I love you, too."

His strong arms soothed me, his soulful eyes revealed how much he loved me with his entire being and I tilted my head to find his tender lips. Our lips joined together, and we gently kissed for a time. When I pressed my tongue against his lips he opened to accept it caressing it with his. There was some tension in him and he broke the kiss.

"I need to go get your other present. You can finish your coffee even if you don't like the rest," he said setting the coffee on the bedside table and then dashing from the room.

As I waited for him I sipped the coffee and nibbled on the omelet which was good despite what Tim thought my setting it on the floor meant. I really needed his hug and that sweet kiss this morning for some reason. My phone ringing snapped me out of my funk. I picked it up and didn't recognize the number but answered anyway. I was sure it was a sales call and not birthday related.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Happy Birthday!" April shouted through the phone. "How's my little sister's special day?"

"Not bad really," I told her honestly. "Tim made me an omelet for breakfast and we're going out later for dinner."

"No way, not my Timmy. He doesn't like to cook."

"You'd be surprised," I told her. "How's your trip?"

"Good, really good. Don's out with the clients tonight. I begged off, so I could check up on you."

"I'm doing fine and so is Tim. He's really grown up."

"So, how much have you corrupted him?"

"I'd love to take credit, but he's done his share of corrupting me," I said and cut myself short. We'd never kept secrets from one another and I opened up to her, saying, "There's one minor complication."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I think he's fallen for me."

"I figured as much," she laughed.

"No, I mean fallen in love with me," I said seriously.

"Yeah, I got it," she tried to cover her mirth.

"Wait what?" I asked. She didn't answer and all I could here was muffled laughter. "April Engle, you better answer me right now!" I said using my teacher's voice.

After a time, she giggled and asked a little conspiratorially, "How far have things progressed?"

I ignored her question and blurted, "You knew this would happen, didn't you? You set this in motion and sent him at me?"

"No, well, maybe a little," she teased. "He's been pining for someone; I'd initially thought it might have been that girl you mentioned, Candy, but he never talked about her," she admitted. Her call to set up his visit had vaguely hinted at something, but I had no idea this might have been her plan. Following my silence, she continued, "Then I realized maybe it was you."

"Huh? He talked about me?" I asked a little stunned. Maybe she thought she was doing us both a favor.

"Nothing specific or overt; he just gets a distant look whenever you come up in conversation," she assured me.

"So, you weren't satisfied setting me up with a husband; now you're pushing your only son at your younger sister too?"

"His visit wasn't an attempt to set you up," she said the last part firmly. "Alright?" she asked.

"Fine!"

"I'm not sure why you sound angry. I love both of you. If you love each other, who am I to keep you apart?"

I felt confused, perhaps my guilty feelings or the expectation that she'd be upset had put me on edge. "But you're okay if we -" I couldn't finish the question.

"Yes," she said.

"What about Don?"

"He doesn't know and I'm neither encouraging nor discouraging how consenting adults behave. If you want to talk about it, I'm here for either of you."

"Thanks. I want you to know I'm not entering into this lightly," I said. "And I haven't decided if I should let it go that far."

"He is a good guy and only a little younger," she said like a sales person.

"Yes, it's all true but he's also blood related."

"You deserve to be happy and I know you aren't dating."

"How do you know - oh, you called Tim and talked. Then you slipped in some questions about me, like a good big sister would..." I scowled.

"It wasn't like that. Look, I'll support whatever you decide. Have fun on your dinner date. I love you," she told me.

"Jeez, I love you too. Thanks for the call and the four-one-one," I said and disconnected.


~ Tim ~

There was something going on with Ava's mood on her birthday. She'd seemed to like the breakfast initially, but then got sad or distracted. She asked for a hug and we kissed but something was off. I don't know what, but I needed to get her to see how beautiful she was. When it felt like a natural breaking point, I broke the kiss and ran to get her gift. I had all the stuff to wrap it but hadn't gotten it done yet. I didn't want to make it messy, so I took my time hoping she'd like the dress.

I was about to go back in her room when I heard her on the phone. I heard her telling Mom something about us and I stayed in the hall. I had to wonder what she was doing, and I felt a little bad about listening, but she hadn't closed the door. She wasn't on the call much longer and I went in afterward.

"Here's your second gift," I told her handing her the neatly wrapped box.

Her eyes went wide as she took it and said, "You shouldn't be spending your money on me."

"It's the first time I could really afford anything nice or had the chance to get you something you wanted," I assured her.

She slowly pulled off the ribbon and wrapping paper. Then she opened the box with the outfit I'd seen her looking at in the store. She pulled it out, held the dress up to her neck, and shook her head in disbelief. She climbed out of bed, pulled it over her nude form and went to her full-length mirror.

"I love it. Thanks, I'm going to have to wear this the next time we go somewhere special."

"Well, it's actually a combo gift, because that's tonight; we've got a 4:30 PM reservation at the fancy Italian restaurant."

"I knew we were going out, but how'd you know about that place?"

"Sibyl mentioned you loved it, but it was pricey."

"So, you've got my day planned out."

"Well just breakfast, this gift and dinner. We can do whatever else you'd like," I told her.

"Maybe you should get back over here and finish that kiss properly," she told me.

I walked to her, took her around the waist and kissed her deeply. When she finally broke the lip lock, I asked, "Are we in trouble?"

"No, seems April, might have spun us toward one another," she said with a cocked eyebrow. "Does that change how you feel?"

"No. Interesting, but no - I don't think so. Does it for you?"

"I was a little taken aback by it, but she -" I stopped and thought about what to say. "Okay let's back up a tiny bit. Your mother, my sister, loves us both. She didn't do what I said exactly. She was worried you weren't dating and thought about Candy or some of the other teenagers you hung out with that summer. It is also the case that she knew we got on well and maybe didn't care if it went deeper? I'm guessing here. She didn't come out and tell me, instead she hinted around the edges of her insights on us both."

"She did call me. I didn't mean to tell her about you not dating," I told her sincerely.

"Yeah, she's pretty sneaky. Honest, but sneaky. How much did you hear?"

"When you told her she knew it would happen, I think; I wasn't paying full attention at first. Sorry I eavesdropped, the door was open and then I couldn't stop listening when I heard. You think she knew?"

"I'm not sure and I don't care."


~ Tim ~

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds