The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

Resting her head on my shoulder she kissed my neck with her hand pressed against my beating heart. My hand found her nipple and toyed with it until it was long and hard, running light circles around it. We'd lain like this hundreds of time after sex in the past, but for the first time there was no fear or urgency on the edge of my awareness. This wasn't the desperate love making of two people who knew the clock was ticking closer to end. Ellen was willing to let things last now and I was going to do whatever it took to make her mine forever.

"Sorry I couldn't last longer my love," I said to her kissing the top of her head. It felt unbelievably good to be able to call her that and see her smile.

"Sorry? Alan would have lasted half as long and been asleep already," she said. Misreading my face she quickly added, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned him, he was the only one."

"It's ok," I said kissing her. "I never knew his name."

"We were together for about six months," she said. I didn't feel the least bit jealous or insecure but I could see she felt guilty so I let her tell me about him. "I wasn't expecting the sex with him to be anywhere near as good as it was with you, but it was how bad everything else was that surprised me. Not once did he bring me flowers and he always complained when I wanted to go dancing. On my birthday he didn't even give me a card. He said something stupid like with all my money what could he get me that I wanted and didn't already have. Jessica heard him and looked like she wanted to claw his eyes out," she started laughing. "Maybe I should have let her. He was right there isn't anything I wanted or needed, but I knew you would have done something to make me feel special and loved. That's what I need, not gold or diamonds, just a man who makes me feel special and loved. You did that for me everyday Daniel," she said gazing at me. "He even hinted that I should get a nose job," she said suddenly. "It's not funny. Stop laughing. I suppose you think I should get one too then?" she said with narrowed eyes.

"Of course not Ellie," I said kissing her on the tip of the nose.

"Well what's so funny?" she said still angry.

"I was just wondering where you buried his body afterwards," I said and finally she joined me in my laughter. If I had been jealous of him at all it would have been gone now. Obviously he hadn't know her at all if he thought he could get away with saying something like that.

"All that was bad enough," she said continuing her story. "But when I had my health scare he seemed more concerned over making sure my appointment wasn't on a day he was going golfing than he was about me. Jessica made me get rid of him after that." I held her wondering how she could have put up with such a selfish and heartless man, but I suppose I owed him my thanks for driving her back to me.

"You know if you were with me I would have found that lump sooner," I said squeezing her breast and making her laugh. That was much better. I wanted her to make her smile and laugh and forget about him everyday.

"What about you?" she asked. "I'm sure there must be all sorts of women at your college who will be heart broken knowing they'll get no more of this," she said rubbing my chest.

"No," I said shaking my head.

"What do you mean no Daniel? Trust me any old girlfriend would remember being with you," she said with a smile.

"I mean there are no girlfriends to remember," I said.

"Well even a single night would be unforgettable," she said still smiling.

"There was no one Ellie," I said.

"You were alone all that time? No sex at all?" she asked looking stunned as I nodded.

"You got by with the golf guy," I said making her smile return.

"But why Daniel? You must have been going crazy," she said with concern in her voice.

"I had lots of help from my right hand man," I said making a stroking motion as she laughed.

"Now I feel like I cheated on you," she said sounding guilty.

"Are you kidding me? I'm the one who cheated on you with Gwen and Hannah and even Jessica," I said.

"That wasn't cheating honey I knew all about it. I was the one who initiated it all," she said shaking her head.

"Yes it was cheating Ellie and I promise it will never happen again. I convinced myself it was ok before because you were doing it to keep distance between us," I said holding her.

"You're right," she said with downcast eyes. "It was easier that way but I never blamed you or held it against you."

"Either way that's all in the past. The future is just you and me," I said. I knew Jessica was involved with a guy at her college, but had no idea what had become of the others.

Our long talk had given me a chance to recover. Ellen was excited to find a fresh erection between my legs as I sat up. Spreading her legs she waited for me to slip my cock inside her again. The trickle of cum leaking from her pussy wasn't enough to prevent me from lying down between her legs for a taste before we got back to screwing. During our summer together Ellen had taught me all I'd ever need to know about pleasuring a woman with my tongue and lips. Now that we were back together I was anxious to show her that I hadn't forgotten those valuable lessons. She looked like she wanted to be fucked hard but her smile was one of pure bliss as my tongue touched her outer lips.

I love the taste of her juices, even if they were mingled with my own cum. Furrowing my tongue through her pussy lips I place my mouth around her delicate pink entrance and sucked up the liquid that had pooled there. Swallowing I went back for more as I licked all around to make them flow freely. Her clit was engorged, sitting at the top of her lips and begging to be sucked. It was tempting but I wanted to make her squirm first. Ignoring it for now, I stopped to laugh as she cleared her throat then giggled down at me. She was confident that I knew what I was doing and waited patiently as I built towards her orgasm with excruciating slowness. Taking her clit between my lips at last, I gave it a careful nibble as she sucked in a sharp breath.

Ellen moaned as I pleasured her and when I looked up I could see her eyes were closed and her head was lolling from side to side. Slipping two fingers past her lips I wiggled them deep inside. Withdrawing them I brushed my wet finger across her mouth letting her suck them clean. I always found that to be a huge turn on and had to kiss her. Lying next to her I kissed her deeply push my tongue into her mouth and swirling it in circles around hers. Keeping my cock to one side I continued to rub her pussy softly, planning to return to my oral sex efforts momentarily. When I tried to go down on her again she caught my lips in her teeth and stopped me in my tracks. Seizing me by the cock she have me a few rapid strokes and spread her legs leaving no doubt what she wanted.

Soon as I fit my cock inside her lips I fired it home making her gasp beneath me. Panting hard at the beginning, as if each stroke was half pain and half pure joy, Ellen squirmed beneath me in an effort to make sure she took me as deep as possible. It didn't take long for the panting to stop and through gritted teeth she began urging me on. Changing the angle of my thrusts I explored her pussy, seeing if I could remember what she liked. Whenever the tip of my cock hit her in just the right spot she touched me on the torso with a trembling hand, her eyes full of love. The slapping sound of our bodies went on and on, drowned out by the occasional scream of ecstasy from Ellen.

I pulled out wanting to take her from behind where I could admire her beautiful ass and legs but she was having none of it. Lunging to her knees with remarkable speed, she tipped me onto my back and mounted me. With her cunt poised above my hips she reached for my cock and shoved it back inside. The look of pure determination on her face was incredibly sexy as she rode me. When her eyes found mine I blew her a kiss and toppling forward with a smile she collected a dozen more. Each time she'd regained her balance and momentum for a few strokes I'd do it again luring her lips to mine. I was hoping I could frustrate her but every time she came to me with a smile. There didn't seem to be any chance of her denying me a kiss ever again based on the speed with which she responded to my requests. After I stopped to play with her breasts instead, she pursed her lips and snickered as I sat up to deliver my kiss to her.

Hugging her tight in my arms I threw her off to the side and knelt beside her. She spread her legs and I shook my head. Stroking my cock lightly she opened her mouth ready to give me a blowjob but I said no with a shake of my head again. Rolling over she stretched out and showed off her pussy squeezed between her tanned thighs. This time I nodded as she smiled with glee swaying her hips seductively and awaiting more of my cock. Ramming it into her I reached under to grab her breasts and pulled her to her knees. Leaning back against me she humped her hips into me as my hands dropped to her waist where she held them. Kissing her neck she turned to give me a taste of her lips that spurred me on. I wanted to fuck her right through the wall and flung her to bed so forcefully that I felt my heart leap in my chest. Stopping in a near panic I was relived when she turned around wondering what was wrong. She smiled at the concern on my face and slapped her own ass incredibly hard to show me she still craved the rough sex we used to share all the time.

There was no more fooling around after that. I pounded her cunt mercilessly from behind wanting to feel her pussy clench around me again and again. Ellen was roaring at me without restraint now asking me to fuck her faster, harder, deeper. Giving her exactly what she wanted, I focused on making sure each thrust rocked her body. Her huge canopied bed gave us plenty of room but I slowly drove her towards to top of bed until she hit the headboard with a thud. I was worried I had hurt her again, but it didn't even faze her. Spinning around she glared at me and waited for me to fuck her to the other end of the bed. Taking a moment to kiss her again first, her kiss was filled with such complete desperation that I knew she was close.

The brief break had given me a renewed burst of energy as I entered her again. Fucking her from behind all I could think about what how much I had missed her and how fortunate I was to have her back. As lovers we complimented each other perfectly, but now that we were together again as a real couple I couldn't wait to do the simple things we'd been afraid of before. I want to take her to a movie or go to one of her dinner parties as a couple. The tightening of her pussy around my cock brought me out of my daydream. Amazingly I hadn't allowed the pace to slip at all, fucking her like a mindless machine as my head filled with happy thoughts. Flicking her clit quickly seconds before she came I felt her tense and then melt beneath me grunting as she fell to the bed. Lying next to her I kissed her gently on the neck and shoulders until her trembling stopped.

"I love you Ellie," I said the moment she rolled over with a tired smile.

"I love you too Daniel," she said wiggling into my arms. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course I will," I said kissing her.

"Will you stay with me tomorrow night?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes," I said with another kiss.

"Will you move in with me the day after that?" she asked crawling on top of me.

"Why wait that long, I'm not busy tomorrow," I said.

"What about your parents hon?" she asked suddenly, looking scared.

"They have a place to stay," I said trying to make a joke of what could be a huge problem. Ellen didn't smile back at me. I was sure my father would be supportive, but my mother might take this hard.

"You need to tell them about us," she said. "Being together won't be easy Daniel but I'll do whatever it takes to make them accept me."

"I love you Ellie. They shouldn't need any more reason that that," I told her.

"Let's hope not," she said hugging me.

After that she made me lie down face up and positioned herself between my legs. Ellen took genuine joy in giving me head and I certainly wasn't about to complain. She sucked my cock carefully at the start as she familiarized herself with every inch again. The smile on her face as she played with my cock was captivating. It was easy to tell she was extremely happy to have her favorite real live sex toy back in her life. For a moment I found myself wondering if the man she'd dated while we were apart had ever satisfied her like this. Probably not I decided, I knew there was no other woman in the world that made me feel like this. Noticing me watching her work my cock she kissed it on the head and hugged it between her breasts with an adoring smile. If it wasn't attached to me I might have been jealous.

With slow, deep movements she teased my cock closer and closer to climax. I knew she enjoyed the power it gave her over me, but in a good way. From the look on her face I could tell that she loved knowing she was able give me such incredible pleasure. My orgasm was close now, real close. Leaning back with my eyes closed I knew I was going to erupt all over her face any second now. Ellen loved to taste my cum and play with it so I wasn't concerned about cumming on her. I could feel my balls churning and braced myself for the orgasm that never came. Opening my eyes in shock I looked at Ellen who had stopped just in time. She started up at me with a smug smile that said she still knew everything about me in bed. Kissing me on the stomach she let the tips of her fingers brush lightly along the length of my cock waiting for me calm down.

Stroking me with a gentle grip she took the head inside her mouth again. She laughed at my whimper and rubbed my leg soothingly. The teasing was practically unbearable. I had been away from her for so long that I wanted to cum and cum and cum again. It was impossible for her to miss the desperation in my demeanor and I was sure she would give me the release I needed this time. Pushing me to the brink once more I let out a relaxed sigh ready to cum this time, but she stopped once more for just a beat relishing my pleading look before jerking me fast and taking my cock deep in her throat. After letting me spill my load with a weak groan she kissed me all over. Then she slipped under the covers on what had always been her side of the bed when we were together and I took my rightful place at her side.

"I love you Ellie," I whispered when she cuddled into me.

"I love you too honey," she said against my neck.

"I love you Ellie," I said again.

"I love you too Daniel," she said smiling at me now. I must have told her I loved her a thousand times during our first day together again just to hear her say it back.

"Tomorrow I want you to come meet my parents," I said. "The sooner they know about us the sooner I can move in with you," I said watching her smile despite the nervousness.

"Ok," she said. "Can we do it in the afternoon? Gwen invited me to dinner tomorrow night and I want you to come too."

"No Ellie I told you I'm done with other women," I said shaking my head.

"But..." she started to say.

"No I said. There's no way I'm starting that again," I said firmly.

"Let me finish," she said placing a hand over my mouth. "I never want to share you again either honey. The dinner is with Gwen and her new fiancé."

"Gwen is getting married again?" I said with a smile.

"To a wonderful man who treats her like his queen. You should see them they're so happy together," Ellen said smiling back.

Maybe they were happy but I think we had them beat. We spent our first day together naked in her bedroom making love for hours. Later in the evening, when the house was deserted we went down to her kitchen for dinner. Ellen cooked us a wonderful meal and we ate by candlelight with a bottle of her favorite wine. The euphoric feeling that came with knowing this didn't have to end this time was incredible. For almost two years she was missing from my life, now she was back and she was my life. Even as we ate Ellen sat with her chair against mine as if she was afraid to let me get more than a few inches away from her ever again.

After dinner she asked me if I wanted to take a look around the garden. She dressed in a pair of jeans and the sweater I had bought her in Mexico. I recognized it like she knew I would and couldn't stop smiling. It did look fantastic on her, even better than I could have imagined when I picked it out. I wore the only clothes I had with me as we walked out through the back holding hands. The sun was setting so we wouldn't get to see all of her expansive property. She took me on a quick tour that end with the fountain area that I had redesigned for her during my summer as her gardener. Nothing had changed; it looked exactly like it had when I had left it save for two years worth of growth on some of the plants. With tears in her eyes she told me how this had become her favorite place. Whenever she was missing me she would come here to be alone with her thoughts and no matter how sad she was this beautiful gift I had given her would always fill her with happy memories.

A blind man could have read the look in her eyes. Standing a few feet apart facing each other we stripped out of our clothes. Lying down on the lush, cool grass with her I kissed her beneath the clear night sky as the stars started to appear high above us. The ground was surprisingly comfortable under us as we started out slowly, each stroke filled with love. Pressing my body down on top of her I kissed her tenderly and brushed a blade of grass from her hair.

It became darker as we screwed but my eyes grew accustomed to the lack of light and her moon lit body shone with wetness from the damp grass. The shadows from my body above her allowed her features to disappear and return countless times like my own private peep show starring the most beautiful woman in the world. Her breasts felt cool to the touch and her nipples were extra hard, from the cold and the arousal. Having cum so many times earlier in the day I was ready to fuck her for as long as she wanted me. After delivering her first orgasm I pulled her on top of me and tried to rub some warmth into her goose pimpled skin. Climbing off me when she was ready for more sex she knelt in the grass urging me to fuck some heat into her.

Banging her from behind I stood with my knees bent and gave it to her as hard as I could. Her voice screamed back at me from the darkness as the damp strands of her hair clung to her skin until a toss of her head sent them airborne for a brief taste of freedom. There was heat wherever our bodies met and the screams soon turned to unintelligible moans. Reaching down to touch her face I found her cheek felt warm and her brow was beaded with sweat. Opening her mouth she sucked my fingers and nibbled them gently. Spitting them out just before she came with a loud shriek she began to topple but held her hips up as long as she could letting each thrust send a ripple of pleasure through her. I lay behind her when she'd finally had enough and held her sweaty body to mine. It was impossible to tell where the trembling stopped and the shivering began, but soon her skin was cool to the touch and she had spun around to nestle herself into me for warmth. Covered with blades of grass and other debris we gathered our clothes and hurried for the house.

Passing her pool along the way I couldn't resist taking her for a quick swim. Scooping her up into my arms I ignored her pleas and warned her to drop her clothes or they would get wet. She tossed them down and squeezed my neck in her arms as I ran to edge and jumped in. Squealing when the cool water swallowed us she kissed me as we resurfaced. I could see she wanted me inside her again already, but the water had left me soft and shrunken. Ellen has seen me without an erection many times before of course, but seemed amazed at the difference in size now. Her face had a look of utter determination it as she went to work. The longer the cool water countered her efforts, the more it strengthened her resolve. It was impossible for her to accept failure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds