The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

"I know we were supposed to go on that boat cruise today honey but I want to stay here all day instead," she said as we ate.

"What are we going to do here all day?" I said with a wide smile.

"Well I'll be lying around naked so I'm sure you'll think of something," she said smiling back.

"I love you Ellie," I said kissing her as I set my glass of juice down.

"I love you too Daniel," she said kissing me back. "I hope you're finished eating hon because I want you to fuck me now."

Ellen pushed the cart away from the bed and dropped the blankets as she said that. Sliding back on the bed naked she spread her legs wide and slapped her pussy, her hand making a wet sound against her already excited snatch. I had dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt to answer the door but now I was over dressed. Sometimes I think if Ellen had her way I'd always be naked and erect. Fingering herself with one hand while the other played with her nipples she put on a little show meant to make me hard if I wasn't already. Taking off my shirt and tossing it aside I let her approving eyes linger over my body a moment longer before dropping my shorts. My hard cock sprang straight out in front of me and she gave me a pleading look.

It was impossible to make her wait any longer when I wanted her so bad it hurt. Jumping onto the bed I took my familiar place between her legs. Jamming my cock inside her, I heard her grunt beneath me but her tongue filled kiss told me she wanted it hard and fast. Last night I'd gone to great lengths to hold off my orgasm for her, but with this pace she knew I couldn't do it again. I knew she didn't care though, the faster the first time was out of the way, the sooner we'd get the next rounds where I could fuck her for as long as she wanted it. Even though she was unlikely to cum this time, she still enjoyed each jarring stroke and lifted her ass to meet me.

I was going to cum quickly at this pace, but that didn't mean I had to surrender to the first urge. When Ellen saw me wrinkle my brow as I tried to prolong the inevitable she licked her lips pinched one of my nipples. Squeezing my cock with her exquisite pussy she held me by the hips and pulled me in on each stroke now. She wasn't making it easy to last, but it was her way of showing how little it mattered. Ellen loved to play little games in bed and trying to make me cum when I didn't want to was definitely one of her favorites. At this point, if I stopped restraining myself for just a moment I was going to cum. She started filling my ear with dirty talk and asking why I couldn't cum yet if I found her so sexy. Surrendering myself to my orgasm, I collapsed on top of her filling her pussy with cum as my cock tingled.

When my balls had stopped tightening with each spurt of cum inside her, I rolled off onto my back gasping for breath. Ellen kissed me and jerked my cock rapidly for a few moments laughing at my weak groan before rushing off to the bathroom with a huge smile. I heard her running the bath water and tried to compose myself knowing she'd expect me to join her soon. When the water stopped, I got up immediately and took the bottle of wine we hadn't finished from a few nights ago with me. It was early to start drinking, but we had a good reason to celebrate.

Ellen was already in the water sitting to one side in anticipation of my arrival. When I sat in the edge of the tub she didn't need any prodding to kneel in front of me and take my shriveling cock between her lips. Popping the cork from the wine I tilted it to let some pour into her open mouth when she looked up at the sound. Taking a long swig from the bottle I gave her another taste, smiling as she let it trickle from the corners of her mouth and down over her breasts. I licked along her neck and then all around her breasts savoring the taste of her wine covered skin. We'd started with just over half a bottle and were quickly running out. Using my thumb to control the flow I splashed some on my cock and waited for her to suck in clean before dowsing it again. With barely a mouth full left now I offered her the bottle for the last taste but she kissed me and pushed half into my mouth.

Already my amazing lover had made me hard again. Ellen was ready to take full advantage of my erect cock and tugged me off the edge into the water. Facing me she sank down on my cock guiding it inside her eager lips. With me holding her behind the back, she wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and leaned back to begin riding me. Her skin was slippery with water and suds, adding to her already sensuous feel. Water splashed around her legs keep her lower body wet and more dripped from her hair to run down over her breasts. To aid her efforts I began rising to meet her each time she lowered her cunt onto my cock. Even with my help it was an awkward position for her and Ellen was soon panting from the effort and stimulation. Slowing as she tired, she surprised me by throwing herself at me and toppling me back into the water with a splash.

Giggling playfully she kissed me and held still when I started pumping up into her. I didn't have much leverage and the strokes were awkward so she happily sat up when I asked her to. Before I could direct her she was already leaning over the edge of the tub with her pussy sitting high and inviting. The water had left her soaked but I think her cunt would have been just as wet if we were still in bed. With her hands gripping the tub she awaited my reentry. The moment I ran my cock against her lips to tease her a little she flung her hips towards me trying to capture it. It kept slipping against her wet skin to slide up between her legs or back to rest in the groove between her ass cheeks. I could see her trembling anxiously as she tried to get it inside blindly and wouldn't let her use her hands to help. The stimulation of my cock gliding along her clit was making it hard for her to focus, but she was determined to win. Finally she spread her knees in the water causing her lips to part and circled her hips slowly until she felt my head catch between her lips. Slamming back to engulf my cock she let out a triumphant squeal.

It was the moment I'd been eagerly waiting for. Pushing her up against the tub I fucked her as hard as I could. Ellen shrieked and roared at me to give it to her, my teasing having driven her mad with desire. Her upper body sagged over the tub and her hands braced against the floor holding her steady for my onslaught. Standing up behind her, my hands gripped the edge of the tub as I pounded down into her. When I stopped for a moment to grind my hips with my cock buried inside her she slammed her fist into my stomach, annoyed that I would stop when she was so close now. Ellen grunted as I started pummeling into her cunt again and was soon moaning loudly as her orgasm approached. I wanted to make her cum hard and began wiggling my thumb up her ass to make the fit of my cock inside her that much tighter.

"Quit fucking around and stick it in me," she screamed at me when I was too slow in sliding my thumb inside her ass.

"Like this?" I asked shoving it in and continuing to fuck her hard.

"Oh god yes fuck meeeee!" she panted. "You know where I want it honey make me cum."

"Don't you want it to last?" I teased her. "I think I should stop for a while."

"No! No you can't," she said in a heart breaking voice that made me feel horrible for teasing her. "Please don't stop Daniel," she pleaded even though my pace had never slowed.

"Shhhhh it's ok Ellie. I was just teasing," I said rubbing my hand over her back gently.

"I love you," she said looking over her shoulder as she reached back to grasp my hand.

"I love you too," I said squeezing her hand.

"Then make me cum with your cock," she moaned.

I did exactly as the love of my life asked. Sliding my other hand under her waist, I left my fingers stroke her slippery clit and gave her every inch of my cock right where she wanted. Within moments her cunt clenched around me as she arched her back, her entire body going ridged with her breasts thrust forward. She was breathing sharply as her orgasm ripped through her body. I continued to fuck her slowing slightly so I could support her out of control body. Even when she went limp and sagged over the edge of the tub I kept going until tensed with another orgasm and another and another. Finally, using her last ounces of strength she crawled out of the tub away from me and collapsed on the floor a shuddering mess.

Smiling I climbed out after her and rolled her onto her back knowing she'd thank me later despite her look of absolute desperation. Forcing her weaken legs apart easily I fingered her rapidly and watched her thrash. She was trying to say stop but her quivering chin wouldn't let her get the words out clearly so I pretended not to understand. When I stopped fingering her she rolled on her side and curled up in a fetal position. Kneeling on the floor next to her I rolled her towards me and scooped her up into my arms. Lifting her I kissed her softly as her head sagged against my chest with a weak smile. Carrying her to bed I tried to lay her down but she refused to leave my arms. Lying on my back I let her cling to me and pulled the blankets over us. Caressing her skin gently as her breathing evened, she fell asleep in my arms almost immediately. Ellen felt so good in my arms that I soon dozed off as well until she woke me hours later with a kiss.

"Even if I didn't love everything about you I'd still have to marry you for the sex alone," she said with an adoring smile. "Deep down I knew I wanted you and that cock forever the first time we made love."

"You were so hot that day," I said smiling up at her. "Even when you started dressing conservatively after my little accident it only made me want you more. I couldn't believe such a beautiful woman was willing to let me have my way with her and now I'll get to have my way with her for the rest of my life."

"Have your way with me?" she said her eyes narrowing in anger.

"Ellie no I didn't mean..." I started to apologize.

"Relax honey," she said laughing at my lightning quick backtracking. "Nothing makes me happier than pleasing you with my body except for taking my pleasure from yours."

"Sounds good to me," I said rolling her onto her back with a kiss that made her moan.

We spent that first day after our engagement naked and making love. No matter how many times we screwed I always wanted her again. She was like a favorite meal that I could never get enough of. I felt like the luckiest man in the world because was going to spend everyday with her from now on and couldn't imagine anything better. The rest of our trip was filled with electrifying sex that reminded us both of our first few days together. Everyday we tried to somehow outdo the day before.

We'd planned to call home and spread the good news that first day but it wasn't until the next day that we got around to it. They were easy calls to make for the most part, but with Ellen dialing the numbers I wasn't surprised when my parents were the last ones on the list. Handing me the phone she hugged me nervously as we waited for them to answer.

"Hi mom," I said feeling Ellen stiffen in my arms. "Is dad home? Still at work is he? No, no it's ok I was hoping you'd both be home but you can tell him. We're still down in Mexico; we'll be coming home in a few days. She said yes mom. I know," I said tears coming to my eyes as she told me how happy she was for me. "Probably soon after we get back, maybe a month or two to arrange everything. Yes she's right here. Ok I love you too here's Ellen," I said handing her the phone.

"What?" she said looking at the phone as if it were a venomous snake.

"She wants to talk to you," I said. With a deep breath she took the phone and held it to her ear composing herself before speaking.

"Hello? Thank you," she said smiling. "It was wonderful, he was so romantic. Did he show you the ring? Oh wait until you see it, it's so beautiful. Your son is an amazing man and I love him so much. Yeah I know. I'd like that too," she said starting to cry. "We'll see you when we get back."

"What did she say?" I asked returning the loving kiss Ellen gave me.

"That she was happy for us and happy that her son would be marrying the woman he loves. She said it would feel weird if a woman almost her own age called her mom, but she hoped I'd call her a friend from now on," she said griping me tight and crying into my shoulder. "She really does want us to be happy Daniel."

By the time we left Mexico I loved Ellen more than ever and couldn't wait to make her my wife. If becoming engaged made our relationship this much better I could only imagine what it would be like once we were married. The day we got home Jessica had arranged a surprise party to greet us. I watched Ellen with a smile as she proudly showed off her ring, sharing hugs and tears with everyone. When she came face to face with my mother and hugged her I was overjoyed that the two most important women in my life were finally getting along.

With neither of us wanting to waste anytime, we decided to get married a little over a month later on Saturday afternoon. I convinced Ellen to keep the ceremony small and together we decided to get married in the garden that had brought us together. There were no shortage of people eager to help and the cost of setting it all up on short notice was no worry either. Even with the recent changes in their relationship, I was a little surprised that Ellen and my mother went shopping together for wedding ideas and spent an evening out to dinner just the two of them. When Ellen came home smiling and kept giving me funny looks I knew my mother must have told her some embarrassing stories about me but was too afraid to ask.

There was one thing I needed to give Ellen before we were married. I didn't want her to have to worry about her finances on top of everything else so I met with a lawyer and had him draft up a simple prenuptial agreement. If we were to separate Ellen would keep her money, real estate, cars, and all the rest. All I was entitled to was my clothes and few simple possessions. This way she'd have peace of mind and wouldn't have to worry about bringing it up and hurting my feelings. I wanted to make sure her only concern was arranging the wedding of her dreams.

"What's this?" she said starting to read it when I handed it to her after dinner one night.

"I didn't want you to have to worry about it so I went to a lawyer and took care of it," I told her.

"Daniel," she said shaking her head with sadness in her eyes.

"You just need to sign the bottom or if it's no good have one of your lawyers bring me one and I'll sign it," I said.

"I don't need this," she said. "I love you Daniel and I know you love me. But this... this piece of paper in case we fail I hate it," she said tearing it in half and then half again. "Are you having second thoughts about getting married? We can push it back if you're scared hon."

"No of course not Ellie. I love you so much and I can't wait to get married. I only did it because I thought it would be a relief for you," I explained.

"Oh honey," she said dropping the torn pages to the floor and stepping into my arms. "Standing here in your arms is a relief. Waking up next to you every morning is a relief. We don't need any what ifs ok?"

"Ok," I said hugging her tight afraid I might lose her if I loosened my grip. "I did it for you not because I'm worried our marriage won't work."

"Well that was sweet in its own way but completely unnecessary," she said kissing me. "Besides if you ever decide to leave me my lawyers will destroy you," she teased me with a laugh as I scooped her up and carried her off to bed.

The next few weeks were hectic. Ellen had me fitted for a tuxedo and spent days with her dress designer make sure it was absolutely perfect. While she was busy having her dress made it was up to me to accept any deliveries and keep calling anyone who was falling behind. I found it was easy to get a little pushy with people who were too slow in responding. This was all for the woman of my dreams and I refused to let anything ruin it. She always smiled when she came home and listened to my updates. As the weeks went by I reminded her that she had agreed to keep it small but she gave me an innocent shrug and a sweet smile. Apparently small to Ellen was nearly three hundred guests and lavish ceremony with a price tag that made my head spin. I kissed her and told her it was ok though, she was having so much fun there was no way I could ask her to slow down.

Ellen approached everything so seriously that I happily did whatever she asked of me if for no other reason than to see her smile. We spent two separate nights with caterers tasting one dish after another as Ellen made notes and came up a complete menu for our guests to choose from. Once the food was set we needed to pick wines and champagne to go with it. Finally there was the cake to choose. We ended up with an incredible looking five-tiered cake, with a different flavor on each level.

The food was one of the biggest things to take care of but there were so many more. Ellen wanted fresh flowers for every table and the gazebo that would act as alter for our wedding. She left it up to me saying she wanted me to surprise her but I didn't have time to do it all myself. I worked closely with the best florist in town making sure the arrangements were perfect for her. There were so many little details to take care of and so little time left. The pressure to get everything done in time was starting to get to me and it was Ellen who forced me to relax.

On top of everything else, with little more than a week to go out of town guests started to arrive and many of them were staying with us. There was plenty of room for them but entertaining our guests took up our valuable time. I tried to convince Elle to put them up in hotels but she wouldn't hear of it, though she had no trouble letting them know nicely when they were getting in the way of our planning. Jessica was a godsend taking care of our guests when we had other commitments.

I got to meet Ellen's family for the first time that week. Both her parents were passed away but she had three older brothers with families of their own who prided themselves on looking out for their baby sister. It made me feel like I had to win the approval of three surrogate fathers at once. Ellen had taken her sister in-laws out for a ladies night and that left me alone at home with them. The night started fine with a tour of the garden and a ball game on the big screen, but they turned on me all at once like a pack of wolves grilling me on my intentions with their little sister. My head was spinning trying to keep up with the questions they fired at me. Thankfully the women returned shortly after it started to rescue me. They starting laughing and Ellen smiled at her brothers shaking her head. It had all been a big joke on me but at least I was able to convince Ellen I needed some extra special comforting in bed that night.

A week before the wedding one last crisis arose. Ellen came home from a night out with my mother crying hysterically. It was late and she found me in our bedroom getting ready for bed. I couldn't get her to calm down enough to tell me what had happened and began to fear the worst. She passed me the box she was carrying as if it would explain everything and I opened it to look inside. It was a tiny baby's blanket no doubt meant to be some sort of cruel, mocking gift. I'd told my mother about Ellen's inability to have more children before asking Ellen to marry me. She'd been disappointed but surprisingly supportive at the time. Now this? I was completely furious and ready to cut her out of my life forever for what she'd done. Just looking at the tears in Ellen's eyes left me angrier than I'd ever been. I need to put the anger aside for now and comfort Ellen but first I was going to destroy this blanket.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds