The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

"I took the liberty of ordering for us beforehand," I admitted when it became obvious. "If you'd rather something else I'll have them bring a menu."

"That's fine honey," she said touching my hand. "You know what I like as well as I do by now. I bet your main course will be a medium-rare steak with rice because they didn't have potatoes the way you like them on the menu and you didn't want to ask."

"Not even close, I asked for the steak medium," I said smiling as she laughed. "You're incredible Ellie. I love you so much," I said leaning over for a long, lingering kiss.

"Dinner is here," she said eyeing the waiter stood patiently behind me when our lips parted.

As we ate Ellen told me about the stores she found while out shopping today. I promised she could model the clothes she bought when we got back to the hotel, making her laugh when I asked if any were blue. Wondering if she had somehow read my thoughts or could see the perspiration on my forehead I ate slowly. As much I wanted to commit my life to Ellen it was nerve wracking waiting for dinner to end. Ellen didn't order desert most nights when we were out, but when the waiter brought her a double serving of chocolate truffle cake she smiled. I knew she loved it and wanted to treat her. It was too much for her to finish though so I leaned in and let her give me a taste.

The restaurant played soft, slow music all the time so we had something to dance to. When I stood and offered Ellen my hand she couldn't agree fast enough slipping comfortably into my arms. I'd never been so nervous in my life. My heart was hammering in my chest and my arm on Ellen's back shook uncontrollably if I didn't keep it pressed tight against her. She had her head resting against my right shoulder as we swayed to the music. I was surprised she didn't notice my erratic heartbeat and was worried that if she shifted her arm she might feel the ring box inside my jacket. I kept telling myself there was nothing to worry, that all I had to do was ask and she was sure to say yes. I kept trying to build up the courage to give her the ring but was too afraid to stop.

Ellen loved to dance so I kept going until she thanked me with a kiss and stepped away saying her feet were getting sore in her heels. When I didn't sit down myself and instead stood next to her holding her hand she gave me a puzzled look. Willing my arm to reach inside my coat I took the box out and held it tight in my hand. It was easy to sink to one knee with my legs going weak beneath me. Opening the box I watched Ellen's face wishing I could make her smile like that forever. Clearing my throat I had one more surprise for Ellen if I could only find my voice.

"Te quiero Ellie. Usted me casará?" I said asking her to marry me in Spanish. Her eyes had already filled with tears when I got down on my knee and now as I anticipated her response they overflowed.

"Sí me casaré con usted. Te quiero tanto Daniel," she answered crying without restraint now. She spoke so quickly I didn't understand it all, but I knew what si meant. Offering me her trembling hand she let me slip the ring on her finger, a perfect fit thanks to Jessica's advice. Bending at the waist she hugged me fiercely and press her lips to mine for a kiss that left me breathless.

"I love you so much Ellie. I promise to take care of you and love you everyday from now until forever," I whispered before kissing her again. Ellen was crying and shaking in my arms. For a long time she couldn't speak letting me hold her

"Oh Daniel I love you too. I love you so much," she said with tears streaming down her cheeks. "You don't know what my life was like before you came along or during the time we were apart but I never want to go back to that. Now I know I'll never have to. You've made me so happy my love," she said kissing me.

"Is the ring ok?" I asked wondering what she thought of it.

"I'd love it no matter what because it's from you, but it looks amazing honey. It's so pretty and so unique. Where did you get it?" she asked studying the flowers on the band.

"I found a place back home where they made it for me. I'm glad you like it. I really wanted to get you something special," I said relieved by her genuine reaction.

"Well I love it so stop worrying. I love you a lot more though," she said kissing me again. "I think you better take me back to our hotel hon unless you want to make love to me on this table," she said and I knew it wasn't a joke.

I called for the waiter and asked for our bill. Sitting next to Ellen we made out without worrying what the staff might think. When he returned Ellen didn't even glance at the total, instead tossing down a handful of bills from her purse that dwarfed the check. On the way out she gave money to every employee we passed and left plenty more with manager to give to anyone she missed. It was her way of thanking them for their part in our special night. Our driver was already waiting for us and as we got in Ellen told him to take us straight to the hotel. In the back seat together our lips rarely parted as he drove. Ellen couldn't resist grasping my cock and smirked when she found it rock hard.

It wasn't a long ride back to the hotel, but I lost myself in the moment. I couldn't kiss her enough to show her how much I loved her. A small part of me had been afraid she might say no but now that she had agreed to become my wife I was filled with endless joy. When my hand on her knee started to slide up her leg she opened them wide for me. The driver pretended not to notice but I knew he could hear us and didn't care. Ellen moaned as I rubbed her pussy beneath her silk panties and kissed me back harder than before. I felt the car stop and thinking we were at a traffic light continued to make out with my new fiancé. It wasn't until the driver cleared his throat a few minutes later that we realized we were at the hotel and he wanted to stop us before we got carried away any further. The driver said something in Spanish that made Ellen smile as she handed over another huge tip that made him smile back, bobbing his head in thanks.

"What did he say?" I asked her as we hurried inside.

"He wished us a happy wedding," she said smiling and kissing me. "I love you so much Daniel," she said with her arms around my neck kissing me some more as we waited for the elevator.

"I love you too Ellie. I promise to do everything I can to make our marriage a happy one," I said returning each kiss.

"Just be yourself then honey. Just be the wonderful caring man you are," she said.

When out elevator arrived I lifted Ellen and carried her inside. With her legs clinging around my hips I held her against the wall and slammed the button for our floor. Holding her in my arms I was so eager to kiss her and make love to her that it felt like I could carry her forever as if she was weightless. Stepping out of the elevator at our floor I carried her easily to our room and let her shoulders rest on the door as I fumbled for the card to let us in. She started to drop when the door opened but I caught her long before she fell. To me it was a sign that she'd always be safe in my arms. I kicked the door closed behind us and carried her towards the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed gently and climbed on top of her. Neither of us could stop the kissing as we tried to strip each other. I managed to get out of my suit jacket, but her fingers were too unsteady on my tie and shirt buttons. At the same time I had no idea how to get her out of her dress, I thought it had to fasten behind her neck but I couldn't find it. Taking her hands away from my collar with a gentle touch, I kissed her tenderly. For now the kissing was enough for both of us. I wanted this night to last forever and was savoring every moment with my future bride. The exchange of kisses went on and on with neither of us wanting to stop. When I finally pulled back to loosen my tie she took the opportunity to tell me she loved me and I had to kiss her some more.

Even when I tried to roll off her, Ellen rolled with me keeping her lips pressed to mine. With her on top I could at least squeeze her ass as I tried to tempt her by pushing my erection up against her. She kept on kissing me but her hands vanished behind her neck and moments later her dress was hanging down to expose her breasts. They looked more beautiful than ever, sagging under their own weight with dark round nipples that begged to be sucked. Ellen let me fondle them as she continued to kiss me sighing softly whenever I rubbed her nipples. When she could wait no longer she sat up letting her breasts sway past my lips knowing I'd suck one in immediately.

Using just my mouth so my hands were free to undo my shirt I teased one nipple until it was wet and hard before switching sides. Ellen moaned louder now and ground her hips into me as her dress continued to ride up her legs exposing more of their perfectly shaped inches with every shift of her body. One of her heels scraped against my leg and though I barely noticed it Ellen stopped long enough to slip her shoes off. It gave me a chance to finish unbuttoning my shirt and loosen my tie enough to fit it over my head. Turing back to me she noticed my bare chest and ran her fingers over it, brushing the hair that had filled in darker and thicker over the past few years. Hugging her body to mine she kissed me again letting me feel her breasts against my chest something she knew I loved.

The next time she sat up she slid down past my crotch. Her hands were steady now as she unfastened my belt with a determined look. Tearing my zipper open she reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock. Holding it in a soft grip she stroked it a few moments and bent to suck it just long enough to make it wet. Lifting her dress over her head she dropped in on the floor and lay on her back wearing just her panties and a smile. I couldn't pull my pants off quickly enough but struggled to get them past my shoes. Kicking at them the left shoe was stubborn and I was forced to bend over to untie it in order to shake it free. Naked now I positioned myself with my face between her legs but Ellen stopped me with a hand and shook her head. She wanted me inside her and I couldn't agree more. Slipping her panties past her hips and down her legs I noted how wet they were before lining up my cock to penetrate her.

Ellen opened her mouth with a soft sigh as I pushed inside her. There were tears of joy in her eyes as I pressed my body down on top of her to make love for the first time as an engaged couple. With her arms around my neck she hugged me close, letting me kiss her neck and whisper my love for her as she gripped me with her legs too. When her legs loosened around me I began filling her with slow, loving stokes. There was plenty of time for some lust filled fucking later, but this time first time we both wanted it to be gentle. The most important thing was feeling close to the woman I loved and making sure she could feel my love for her each time I pumped inside her.

The pace was slow but her incredible body and knowing we'd be together forever now quickly put me in an excited state. Her every moved felt sensuous beneath me, each turn and twist of her body designed to bring me pleasure. Every inch of her skin was soft, warm, and perfect. I didn't want to stop, but in order to keep from cumming I had to. It wasn't fair. This was supposed to last so much longer but I couldn't get my body to cooperate. Ellen saw the concern on my face as I stopped and kissed me tenderly. It was her way of telling me she wouldn't and couldn't be disappointed by my performance. I loved her for always being understanding and we both knew I'd make it up to her on the later rounds but the love of my life deserved better. The choice was mine and I decided to stop as often as needed to make it last.

Asking her to be still beneath me to make it easier she gave me another kiss that screamed don't worry honey. In order to calm myself down I began thinking about what her saying yes meant to our future. The thought of her soon calling me her husband brought a huge smile to my face. Even since we had gotten back together there was a small part of me that remained terrified this might end again, but now that feeling was completely gone. Ellen smiled back at me and touched my arm lightly. She still didn't care how long I could last, but after my break I was ready to give her all the loving she deserved.

When I started pumping her again she spread her legs a little to give me space. I ran my hands over her breasts and teased her nipples, kissing her as we made love. The longer it went on, the more Ellen began to anticipate me stopping again but I kept going sliding my cock in and out of her. No matter how understanding she was, I knew she was pleasantly surprised and completely thrilled at my ability to keep going this time. I could have cum whenever I wanted but this was a special night and I was going to make it last until she was ready. Every stroke inside her felt better than the last as I paced myself.

Gradually, my efforts pushed Ellen towards an orgasm as I watched for the familiar signs. Her soft moans grew louder and deeper over time. In the beginning she'd wanted kisses constantly, but now as her excitement grew she rarely pursed her soft lips. Her warm skin grew hot wherever our bodies touched and her legs moved with me, pulling me in with each stroke. When I did require another break she gave me longing look and continued to writhe beneath me, but I wouldn't let her hands near her clit to finish the job. One more session and she'd be done I thought, but one became two, then three and more. The longer it went on the more anxious she became until the looks she gave me were almost pained. I refused to cum first or move beyond the gentle, loving pace.

Ellen was twisting beneath me like she was trying to scratch an itch she couldn't reach. I was hoping this was it because I didn't know how much longer I could last. Each series of strokes had become shorter and the risk of cumming was much higher. Just when I was about to stop again, I felt Ellen's pussy clench around me. Looking down I could see her holding her breath waiting for her orgasm to rattle through her body. This was the moment I'd been waiting for and relaxing as I pumped into her I let my cum flood her pussy with a shallow groan. At the same time, Ellen shuddered beneath me unable to control the shaking as each spurt sent another shiver through her body. I kissed her once more and she wrapped her arms around me as we shared our incredible orgasms.

Rolling so she could rest her weight on me, I held tight and told her I loved her again and again. She looked so tired I thought she might fall asleep in my arms, but long after the tingling in my body had stopped she kissed me and got up to use the bathroom. Without her warmth, my sweaty body was soon feeling a chill in the air-conditioned room and I slipped under the covers to await her return. Ellen stepped out of the bathroom and sauntered towards the bed with a smile when she saw the blankets turned down on her side. Turning her back to me as she got in, she pressed her body against mine and held my hand when my arm wrapped around her. She sighed softly as I kissed her neck, but she seemed more interested in studying her new ring.

"Mmmm..." she moaned with a tired little laugh.

"You really do like it," I said between kisses.

"Oh Daniel it's perfect," she said turning on her back. "I feel like the luckiest woman in the world tonight. I can't wait to get home and show it to everyone, but we have a week to celebrate on our own first," she said with a sultry smile.

"I'm just relieved you said yes and that I can stop worrying about it all the time," I told her.

"I couldn't have said yes fast enough. I kept telling myself not to get my hopes up hon but this is something I've dreamt about. I knew you planned to stay with me but this... this is forever," she said smiling at the ring she held up in front of my face. "I don't want to put the wedding off, I want you to be my husband more than anything. Can we do it in a month or two?" she asked hopefully.

"We can do it tomorrow if you want my love," I said kissing her.

"I can wait a little while," she said with a soft laugh. "I want everyone to be there to share our special day with us. What about your parents?" she asked suddenly. I could see that the prospect of telling my parents about our engagement worried her a lot.

"They can come too I guess," I said with a grin.

"You know what I mean. How are we going to tell them we're getting married?" she said looking distraught as if this could somehow ruin everything. I would have liked to tease her a little more, but I couldn't let her go on thinking that anything could interfere with what we both wanted so much.

"I told them before we left Ellie and they were happy for us," I said holding her safely in my arms.

"Your mother too?" she asked, clearly not believing what I told her.

"Yes my mother too. She knows she can't change who I love and wants me to be happy more than anything," I said. "I bet she can't wait to help you plan the wedding."

"Oh honey that means so much to me," she said with tears in her eyes. "I never wanted to come between you and them."

Holding her in my arms I let her cry her tears of joy. All day I'd been anticipating a night of hard fucking, but it didn't seem right after the special evening we had shared. I wanted to comfort her and hold her close all night. When she looked up into my eyes I shook my head and she smiled pressing her head into my chest. I reached over and turned the lights off then settled into my pillow with Ellen hugging herself close to me. Sleep was a long time in coming as I whispered my love for her countless times and our lips met in an endless stream of kisses.

The next morning I woke up and found Ellen still sleeping in my arms. I loved to watch her sleep. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful with her chest rising and dropping slowly and her lips slightly parting with each tiny breath. My eyes were drawn to the engagement ring on her finger and I smiled thinking how perfect it looked on her. Visions of what our wedding would be like starting filling my mind. I hoped I'd be able to convince Ellen to keep the ceremony small, but it was her day and I wasn't going get in the way of anything she really wanted. From the day we'd gotten back together marrying Ellen had been in the back of my mind and now that she'd said yes I couldn't wait to make her my wife.

Needing to relive myself, I rolled Ellen off of me gently and tucked the covers around her with a soft kiss on the forehead. She murmured softly but didn't wake up as I slipped away. After visiting the bathroom I ordered us breakfast and sat down to watch her sleep. My mind was filled with all the things I wanted to do with her. Ellen was always talking about taking me on trips to show me all her favorite vacation spots. Now that we were going to be husband and wife I was hoping she'd make time for it. I was starting to get over my fear of spending her money, not that I'd ever be comfortable spending freely on myself, but I was willing to plan a lavish trip as a surprise for her. We'd be spending her money but there was no way around that and I knew it didn't matter to her. What she had said during our fight was true, if I was the one with all the money I would have been happy to support her and this was no different.

The room service arrived with a loud knock that caused Ellen to stir. I rushed to the door and wheeled the cart right into the bedroom. Ellen was sitting up in bed now with the blankets draped across her. Wrapping them around her like a toga she came to me and slipped comfortably into my arms for our first kiss of the day. She was eager for sex, as expected, but I convinced her to sit on the end of the bed and have breakfast with me first.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds