The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

"No Daniel! What are you doing?" Ellen screamed finding her voice as I was about to rip it apart.

"I'm so sorry my love. We don't need my mother or her gifts in our lives," I said dropping it and trying to hold her but she shrugged her way past me.

"This is yours," she said snatching it up and checking it for damage before clutching it to her chest.

"Mine?" I asked not understanding.

"From when you were a baby," she said smiling now. "Your mother gave it to me tonight. I didn't know you had told her I couldn't have another baby until she explained."

"I didn't mean to cause trouble, I thought telling her was a good idea," I said feeling horrible for driving them apart again.

"It was a wonderful idea. She was so understanding Daniel," she said cuddling into me with the blanket pressed between us. "When she gave me the blanket she told me she'd been saving it for her grandchild but if us getting married meant she might not have any then she wanted the woman her son loved to have it. She gave it to me to remind me that you're her baby and made me promise to take good care of you. It was so sweet Daniel. I started to cry telling her how sorry I was that I couldn't give her a grandbaby and she hugged me telling me it was alright, that she wanted her son to be happy more than anything else." Ellen was sobbing in my arms as she told me the story and I felt horrible for thinking the worst of my own mother.

"Shhhh Ellie it's ok," I whispered rubbing her back. Knowing how hard this was on Ellen hurt me more and more all the time. I wished she could have the baby she wanted more than anything. "When was the last time you got your doctor to examine you? Maybe there's still some chance." I didn't want to give her any false hope but it was the only thing I could think of at the time to take away her pain.

"Back when Jessica was born the doctor said I couldn't have more," she said her tears starting to dry up as she looked into my eyes.

"That was twenty years ago. You haven't gotten your doctor to examine you again since?" I asked her.

"No," she said the beginnings of a smile starting to light her face. "After we got the bad news my ex-husband decided he didn't want more anyway so he could focus on the business. There was no one to have another baby with until you."

"Well don't get too excited in case that first doctor was right, but when we get back from our honeymoon I'll go with you if you want your doctor to evaluate our chances," I said trying to calm her down.

"Oh Daniel you're right! I love you so much," she said kissing me fiercely. "How could I not see it? I'm sure there are things they can do to help now. I'll do whatever it takes," she looked so happy that I was terrified they'd tell her there was still no chance.

"Ellie don't get too carried away in case the answer is no," I said still trying to keep her soaring emotions in check.

"I won't get too excited honey but you've given me hope. You're the most wonderful man in the world. I love you Daniel, I love you so much," she gushed giving me a big kiss. "Even if they tell us the chances aren't good I still want to try. Please," she said her eyes full of nervous dreams.

"Are you expecting me to say no to you my love? I'll do whatever you ask of me to help. Baby making involves a whole lot of sex right?" I said with an eager grin.

"Usually," she said with a laugh. "Think you can handle making love to me a few more times a day?"

"How about a few right now?" I said already starting to undress her.

With the hope, no matter how slim, of having a baby of her own now Ellen was filled with lust. I was wearing just a pair of boxers that she ripped down my legs before I could open a second button on her blouse. Given the way she'd come home I hadn't been expecting sex until just now so my cock was hanging soft between my legs. Ellen frowned at me briefly then smiled pushing me backwards until I stumbled onto the bed. Before I could sit up she had taken my cock in her mouth and started giving me one of her hurry up and get hard blowjobs. Smiling down at my soon to be bride I knew I'd never get tired of the incredible sex we shared.

When she stopped with me on the verge of a full erection to remove her blouse I watched with the same eagerness that filled me the first time I undressed her. Slipping her bra off she wrapped her breasts around my cock and used them to finish what her mouth had started. Standing up she slid her panties down her legs and draped them across my face with a little giggle. I wanted her so bad and she was just as anxious hopping onto the bed with me and hiking her long loose skirt up over her hips. Using my hand to steady my cock for her, I waited just a moment longer for her to sink down onto me. Releasing the skirt so she could circle her arms around my neck, she rode me hard and fast.

The speed of our lovemaking caused the skirt to slip down in the way again and again. Ellen was too intent on enjoying my cock inside her to waste her time removing it. Feeling behind her blindly I found the zipper and lowered it making it loose enough to fit up and over her head. Sitting still for just a moment, though grinding her hips as she waited, she let me slide it up and off her. Tossing it across our bedroom she bent her knees to balance on her toes as she bounced on my cock. Lifting my hips to meet her I thrust up into her rapidly whenever she held herself still and smiled down waiting for me.

Rolling her over, I stayed on my knees and held her around the lower back lifting her up and down my cock. Using her legs around my waist and her arms encircling my neck still, she helped the motion as I tilted forward to let her hang off of me. Over and over we let her weight crash into me, each impact shaking my body. I was tiring quickly and started losing my grip as we developed the sweet sweat of lovemaking. Several times I held her against me to secure my hold but eventually I was out of energy and collapsed on top of her with a powerful thrust. She clung to me desperately, needing kisses for now and more cock later.

The intensity of our screwing has left me close to orgasm so I tore myself from her arms when she loosened her grip around me. Ellen spread her legs wide in anticipation of my tongue and used her hands to part her pussy lips for me. With baby making in the back of my mind I studied her delicate pink entrance and wondered how she could possibly squeeze a baby through there. She'd done it once before and still wanted desperately to do it again. Imagining the pain for moment made me wince and I marveled at her willingness to endure it again without a second thought. When I kissed her lower lips tenderly she gave me a puzzled look, no doubt wondering what I was thinking. I was thinking I'd do whatever it took to give her the baby she wanted. Licking around her clit I listened to the wonderful sound of her low moan.

When I was convinced she was close enough to finish with my cock I took my place between her legs. Ellen welcomed me inside her with a soft sigh and a dreamy look. Pursing her lips she lured me into kissing her and held me close wanting me to finish her gently. Nibbling her neck I whispered my love for her as she giggled softly. With steady strokes I built speed as Ellen's grip on me slowly loosened. She was getting close now and began pulling me into her on each thrust. When I felt her pussy contract around me I came inside her pussy like I had so many times before but knowing each spurt of cum inside might one day soon have the chance to create a new life made it feel extra special that night. Even though Ellen had been certain she couldn't carry a child beyond a month or two she had continued to take birth control pills. After she'd told me about her condition I asked her why. She said something about regulating her otherwise erratic cycles and suddenly I knew far more than I wanted to.

Ellen was eager to practice making a baby that night urging me to cum inside her each time I came, no matter how meager the load was by the end. We spent hours making love and despite my warnings not to get too excited her upbeat attitude was contagious. I drew the line when she started asking me what I thought of different baby names while I was recuperating from my latest orgasm. If her current doctor told us the doctor who had delivered her first child twenty years ago was right I'd never be able to forgive myself for giving her so much false hope. She assured me she was prepared to hear the worst but I knew it would crush her and prayed there would be some chance no matter how slim.

The next morning I discovered the rest of the reason she'd been so horny the night before. Ellen had decided we should spend the last week before our wedding apart to make our wedding night more special. I thought she was joking until she brought out a suitcase and started helping me pack for one last week at my parent's house. When I was sure she was serious I tried to take her one more time before I left but for the first time I could remember she refused my advances no matter how much I begged her. Already I was planning a wedding night experience she'd never forget if I could last that long.

For the rest of the week I saw Ellen for a few hours a night as we got together to finalize plans. She let me hold her in my arms for as long as I wanted, trading passionate kisses. I had hoped it would whet her appetite for sex, and I'm sure it did, but she refused to engage in any sort of sexual activity. When I resorted to trying to tempt her by pressing my erection against her she gave me a scolding look and sent me home for the night before she surrendered to her urges. Even jerking off when I got home was useless to me. Ellen hated to see me pleasure myself, except for the rare occasion when she was in the mood to watch, and all I could picture was her disapproving frown. Every night she'd call me just before bed to tell me how much she loved me and promised to make every moment of our week apart worth it.

The morning of our wedding I woke up more excited to make her my wife than I been over anything in all my life. I showered and got dressed in comfortable jeans and t-shirt for now. When I got Ellen's house, or I should say our house now unless I wanted her to keep correcting me, I'd put on my tuxedo. Ellen liked my longer hair but I had convinced her I should get it cut short for the wedding. She seemed incredibly pleased that I wouldn't have it cut without her blessing, but to me it was just hair and I'd wear it whatever way made her happy in the end. Dressed and ready to join my life to hers I took my place at the gazebo alter a few minutes early and waited for my Ellie to join me.

When the music changed to announce her arrival I strained my neck desperate to see her in her dress for the first time. Her oldest brother Ben walked her down the aisle but he was practically invisible to me. No woman had ever looked so beautiful as she did that day. The beaming smile that lit her face made my heart race. It was an incredible feeling to know I could make her so happy and still get exactly what I wanted at the same time. Drinking in every perfect detail, I wondered how I had ever convinced her to settle for me. The dress she wore looked like it was part of her the way it moved. It made her look pure and angelic. I was sure no one but me could see the sexual energy that simmered just below the surface threatening to explode at a moments notice. It smoldered in her eyes when I looked at them.

Taking my hand when she got to the alter she shook her head when I tried to kiss her right away and led the laughter that took any nervousness out of the moment. My hand that held hers was trembling with excitement but she squeezed it in both of hers and gave me a reassuring smile. After that the ceremony sped by as we said the words I repeated in my mind a thousand times over the past few weeks. When I slipped my ring onto her finger a tear tickled down her cheek and I reached over to brush it away. The minister pronounced us husband and wife and I took her into my arms giving her chaste kiss that seemed suitable. My wife threw her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that made my toes curl, earning whistles and cheers from the approving crowd. Any fool could have seen the desire in Ellen's eyes so the minister waited for her to release me before concluding the ceremony.

Holding her hand I led her back down the aisle grinning from ear to ear. She wasn't my lover or my partner or my girlfriend, Ellen was my wife now and nothing was ever going to change that. The awesome responsibly of completing her life was a burden I'd happily carry from this day on. My private promise to her above everything else was to make sure I spent every single one of my days making her life better in some way. I couldn't wait to take her straight to bed but Ellen stopped me at the foot of the stairs and laughed shaking her head. There was so much to do yet today but I had let my desire to have her muddle my thoughts.

Mingling with our guests in the lower level of the house we accepted congratulations from everyone while we waited for the garden to be arranged for our wedding photos. The most emotional for me was my mother who hugged Ellen and I at once, her tears making Ellen cry and getting the best of me too. Jessica was right behind my mother squeezing us both in her arms. She told the story from years ago when she said I'd make a great stepfather and made everyone laugh. Together we greeted everyone and thanked each of them for joining us on our special day. We'd asked people to forego gifts so no one would feel pressured to find something for a couple who had everything they wanted but not a single guest listened. We didn't get a chance to open them until we returned from our honeymoon a few weeks later, but I was amazed how touching each gift was in its own way.

When it was time for pictures I posed with my bride for a series of pictures around the garden that meant so much to both of us. Afterwards we set up in the gazebo with the photographer and gave anyone who wanted it the opportunity to have a picture taken with us. Then it was time for dinner under the huge pavilion that had been erected in case of rain. Some of the guests spoke from the podium during diner and I couldn't believe how much their words meant to me. Ellen held my hand throughout the meal and never stopped smiling at me, unless another of the brief speeches had made her cry. Once the plates were cleared away the cake was brought in. We had pictures taken in front of it and while we cut it. Ellen gave me a warning look when it was time to feed her a piece. I was far too worried over ruining her dress to press it into her face like she feared, but she wasted no time in smashing a piece into mine. The crowd laughed and snapped pictures as she smiled at me and licked it off my face.

After cake for our guests we moved to the dance floor. I had wondered where we'd fit nearly 200 dancing guests but Ellen had taken care of it. She had a crew come in a few weeks ago to build a temporary dance floor right over top of the pool. I was skeptical at first but it felt sturdy beneath your feet and they had assured us it could easily hold a few hundred guests. The live band and DJ had set up their stage on one end and there was bar on the opposite side serving almost any drink you could imagine. While we waited for everyone to arrive and the band to finish warming up Ellen stood at my side holding my arm. Whenever I looked at her, which was often, she'd invite me closer for a kiss.

A hush fell over the crowd as we took our place at the center of the dance floor for our first dance as husband and wife. It was time to give Ellen her first surprise gift of the day. We weren't supposed to get each other anything but I didn't listen any better than our guests had and knew from reliable sources that she had broken the rules too. Ellen loved to dance and though I was trying my best to learn I was still years behind her. I had learned from her brothers that she'd had opportunities to dance professionally years ago but was dedicated to her husband and raising Jessica. There would have been a lot of travel involved so she set aside her dreams and became as stay at home mom. It was easy to believe, every bit of it. Her long legs and remarkable talents on the dance floor make me think she could still do it. Seeing how badly she wanted a second child with me now, I knew she would have been completely dedicated to her first when she was sure Jessica would be her one and only. I'd been sneaking away for private lessons since we'd gotten back from our trip trying to master some complicated waltzes.

With her settled comfortably into my arms and ready for a slow dance, I leaned over and whispered the steps into her ear. She gave me a wide smile and let me lead her through the intricate footwork looking happy as could be. There were a few missteps, all of them my fault of course, but she didn't stop smiling throughout. Every frustrating hour had been more than worth it for the look on my bride's face. When the music stopped the crowd clapped for us as Ellen hugged me tight showering me with tender kisses. I told her I had learned others and she gave me a look that said I would have to show her everything I knew before the night was out.

As the night wore on I made sure that Ellen got at least every other dance with me, but there were no shortage of other women on my dance card. My mother, Jessica, Gwen, all my aunts, and my grandmother got at least two each and there were plenty of others who claimed a dance with me. I sat out for occasional breathers but Ellen never seemed to stop. Spinning with her brothers, my father, her nephews, and any other man who dared to come within arms reach between songs. No matter who she was dancing with she always found me in the crowd during the song and gave me her most beautiful smile.

Later in the evening, when the party was starting to wind down, I took my place on the stage for my second big surprise for my wife. I didn't have a great singing voice, but had been practicing one of Ellen's favorite songs for weeks. Calling her to the front of the stage I sang a half decent rendition of "Can't Help Falling in Love" with the band accompanying me. She gazed up at me as if she was hearing the most beautiful sound in the world and reached for me desperately when the song was over. Pushing me against the stage when I jumped off to land beside she kissed me as our guests cheered us again. Giving me her best fuck me eyes she called for a chair in the middle of the dance floor so I could remove her garter and we could leave the party for our own private celebration.

Our week of abstinence had left me so excited I worried I might cum in my pants when I reached under her dress. Thankfully the dress hid my spontaneous erection and I was free to enjoy her warm soft legs with my hands. The band played a jazzy musical set that wouldn't have seemed out of place in a strip club as the crowd cheered me on. No one could see what I was doing under the thick dress and Ellen had spread her legs wide for me so I took the opportunity to give her pussy a gentle stroke. Smiling she struggled to maintain her composure, until I slid the garter down her leg a minute or two later. Calling the single men to the front I tossed it behind me and turned to see one of my college buddies Joe snag it from mid air. When Ellen tossed her bouquet her niece Nicole caught it, a stunning beauty like all the women in her family. I watched Joe grinning like an idiot as he slipped the garter onto her, completely oblivious of the unblinking stare from Nicole's father. And I had thought they were protective of their little sister.

With our duties taken care of, we took the stage together to say a few words. Thanking everyone for coming we encouraged them to stay as late as they liked before wishing them a goodnight. From the back of the crowd someone who'd had a few too many drinks shouted to Ellen asking if she thought a young guy like me could use some lessons. Without missing a beat Ellen shouted back that she tested me all the time and I always got an A plus. Blushing at all the smiling faces I turned away and let Ellen lead me inside to one last round of cheers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds