The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 12

They shared a brief kiss, and she tasted Sara's musky sweet flavor for the first time. Andrew held Karen as her legs were weakened by the force of the orgasm that crashed over her. Andrew rubbed her back and kissed her neck, easing her through the tremendous pleasure that coursed through her body. The bathroom filled with Karen's scent as her pussy tensed and convulsed, saturating her panties and causing her fluids to leak down her legs.

Once she recovered, Andrew knelt before her and licked her syrup from her thighs — avoiding her sex — knowing that as much as he wanted to clean her at the source, it would not be fair to start something he could not finish. As her flavor cascaded over his taste buds, he noticed how her taste had changed from the night before; her salty tang was gaining a delightful sweet edge that reminded him more of Sara.

She was taken aback again by the young man's strange behavior, his gentle kissing and licking of her legs was intimate and yet caring. It was clear that he was taking care of his mate, and enjoyed knowing that he was keeping his woman clean. Karen knew that this was yet another affect of what he had been doing to Sara, the influence of the wild redhead manifesting itself in his behavior.

"How do you two control these feelings?" Her voice was a whisper, and her eyes begged for understanding.

Andrew smiled up at her, and caressed her back while he responded, "It's a little unfair, honey. We became like this over the last couple of weeks, and to be honest, I never realized how major those changes were until you became part of our family. Now, it seems that you have been thrown into the deep end."

She looked into his deep violet pools, and could see the caring that shone happily from within.

"You will catch up with us, I'm sure of that, and until then, we will just have to be careful not to overwhelm you."

They shared a tender and lazy kiss, the shock of their discoveries, and excitement at being together manifesting within the display.

Sara was holding the piece of paper, studying the narrow lines that defined the ward, the dark-blue ink appearing normal and mundane, despite the magical intent she could sense from the white parchment. She turned her gaze on the happy couple as they came down the hall, hand-in-hand. The bashful grin on Karen's face seemed out of place when compared to the woman she had grown up learning from.

"I guess we just have to try this," Sara stated, concern showing in her tone, as she looked between Karen and the piece of paper.

Karen walked up behind her, wrapping her arms around Sara's shoulders and kissing her on the cheek. She felt no compulsion to perform the act, but decided to rub her temple along Sara's head, knowing what it would mean to the young woman. Karen stood, the sound of Sara's happy purr following her as she walked around the small table.

She said with a broad but nervous grin, "I think so."

Sara slid the sheet of paper across the table, where Karen took it in her grasp. Andrew came up behind her and began to massage her shoulders, while he said, "Don't try and make yourself too different. Start small, and then work up towards the disguise you have been using."

He could feel her nervousness in the tight muscles that tensed and knotted along her shoulders and upper back. She closed her eyes, and allowed Andrew to work out a few of her sensitive spots, his fingers feeling wonderful and seeming to remove some of her anxiety with every forceful caress.

"Alright, sweety. I need to do this." Her voice didn't carry the confidence she had tried to infuse into her words. Andrew removed his hands and took his seat, knowing that she was as ready as she would ever be.

Karen could feel the design in her hand, knowing that it was eager to be used. She never enjoyed the sight of a ward within her mind, and looking upon the white lines of the intricate pattern, she gulped and pulled forth energy from her reserves. She held an image of herself in her head the desired change was subtle, yet left her fear of what would happen unabated.

Andrew's sprite moved within her mind, and took up position between the ward and the energy she was pulling forth to power it. The drain was strong for a brief moment, but then levelled off and became the tiniest trickle. Her energy flowed from her reserves in a light blue strand that changed to white as it passed through Andrew's sprite, before connecting to the ward.

Opening her eyes she looked at Sara, who gasped and smiled at the playful change. Andrew laughed, recognizing his violet shade from where he sat beside her. She had changed her eyes to match his, the intense purple bands of pigment radiating out across her irises.

Andrew reached out and caressed her cheek, happy to see some of the worry leave her face as she settled into the comfort of his touch.

He smiled and said, "I think you can do more, sexy."

She nodded, and resolved to step up her efforts. Karen closed her eyes, and focused on her upper body, knowing that was the most important part of the disguise. With every subtle change she could feel an increased draw from her reserves, which would then settle into a slight but steady pull. Once she had completed every alteration, she was relieved that she was okay. The cost of establishing the disguise was a lot, but her larger reserve of energy had allowed her to perform the task, and still have enough leftover to sustain the illusion for at least a full twenty-four hours.

Andrew's voice shook her from her introspection. "Wow, you have changed almost as much as I have."

Opening her eyes, she looked at her hands and struggled to notice much difference. She stood and rushed to the bathroom, Andrew and Sara's laughter and footfalls chasing her into the small room.

"Wow..." escaped her lips, as she studied the face that looked back at her.

Andrew was right, the weight she had lost from her face had made an impressive difference; the slight roundness in her cheeks, and lines that spidered out from the corners of her eyes, added years to her appearance. It was amazing how much of a difference those pounds had made to the look of the woman who appeared before her.

Sara caressed her cheek, which startled Karen, and caused her to pull away as she felt the draw from the ward increase. It had not been a dangerous increase, but the fear that still lingered within her had caused her sudden reaction.

The young woman said, "Sorry," while lines of worry crossed her face.

"No, no. You're fine, my dear. That just caused the ward to use more of my energy, and I guess I'm still scared that something bad is going to happen."

The two women turned their attention on Andrew who was laughing. "Sorry. It's just ironic that after everything, I finally know something that you don't."

Karen and Sara smiled at Andrew, and were caught up in his excitement. They both raised an eyebrow, eager to learn what he had discovered. He reached out and caressed her cheek, feeling the soft and padded skin that was being presented by the ward, confirming what he had already guessed.

He said, "One second, just have to try one more thing." before running out of the bathroom and returning with his phone.

Andrew took a picture of the two woman standing before the mirror, the camera capturing their annoyed looks as they waited for him to explain what he had figured out. He checked the picture and smiled, happy to have his final confirmation.

"This ward is amazing," Andrew began, "It will trick the senses of whoever you come into contact with into believing that what they see is really there. That is why you felt it increase its drain — it needed to use more magic to influence the other person's sense of touch."

Andrew held up his phone, showing the photo which revealed Sara looking sexy as ever, even with the frustration in her squinty eyes, and Karen looking like the older woman she had disguised herself to be, except for the smooth, thin legs which descended from her shirt and seemed out of place, when compared to the padded woman who wore them.

The relief that settled upon the small room could be felt in the air. Laughter and hugs were shared by the entire group, as they realized that one of their most pressing problems had just been solved.

***** Breakfast Sets The Mood *****

Sara rested her cheek against the top of Karen's head, the shorter woman laughing at the affectionate display, as Sara asked Andrew, "You have enough breakfast for two?"

Andrew considered what he had in the fridge, and knew that he had enough food for an army. It wasn't until he saw the broad grin on Sara's face that he realized what she meant. He whispered, "Only one way to find out..." as he leaned up and trailed gentle kisses along Karen's neck.

The brown-haired woman moaned at the radiant warmth that spread through her body as she became excited. She was about to say something, when one of Sara's hands slid up the back of her shirt and traced firm lines along her spine.

Andrew and Sara smiled as she moaned out their favorite words, "Not fair..."

Andrew and Karen kissed with fevered passion as they cut a clumsy path to the bed, their affection providing Sara with plenty of time to pull the sheets back and welcome them into her waiting arms. Andrew switched his attention, and began to luxuriate in Sara's intense affection. Karen stripped off her shirt and panties, noticing how thoroughly soaked and discolored the material over her crotch had become. She licked her finger and savored her flavor, while she watched Andrew and Sara remove each other's clothes with practiced ease.

Andrew and Sara paused, reaching out for her to join them, and she smiled back while resting on the edge of the bed with her legs off to the side, the slick moisture between her legs declaring her wanton desire to accept their offer. Leaning in, she kissed Andrew and felt his desire wash through their bond. Her pussy tensed in anticipation, as she shared a slow and gentle kiss with Andrew.

After a few seconds, he gasped into her mouth, and opening her eyes she could see him basking in the joy of whatever Sara was doing. Looking down, Karen saw the younger woman with her mouth around his firm dick, the thick veins of his broad cock pulsing against her lips, as she lathered his crown with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. While Andrew continued to kiss her neck, she watched as Sara rolled her hips as if she was being invaded from behind.

Sara's scent carried into the air as her pussy tensed against the force of her first orgasm. Karen marvelled as the young woman continued her tender worship of Andrew's cock, despite the pleasure that was overwhelming her.

Andrew cupped her face in his hand, and brought her lips back to his. She settled into their kiss, and enjoyed the affection he was showing her. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away, her eyes heavily hooded with lust, as she stammered in an attempt to explain what she wanted.

Her lovers looked at her expectantly, their excitement at whatever she desired evident in their trusting eyes. Sara continued to run her hand along Andrew's shaft in long and steady strokes, ensuring that the work she had performed would not be lost, and the pleasure that radiated out from Andrew's gaze proved that her efforts were not in vain.

Karen positioned a couple of pillows against the headboard, and told Andrew to sit up against them. Both of the woman laughed as he wiggled backwards on the bed, working hard not to disturb Sara's careful task. With a couple of minor adjustments, she got him into a sitting position where he was leaning back against the headboard, the arch of his back supported by the pillows she had positioned with expert care.

Andrew's eyes bunched up as Sara wrapped him in her warm mouth again, accepting a surge of pre-cum that intensified the pleasure that coursed through the redhead's body. Karen watched from the corner of the bed where she had orchestrated Andrew's position, and admired Sara's thin-lipped pussy as it tensed, sending out a thick stream of sappy fluid that ran down her thigh.

Karen had never been interested in women, having slept with them as a courtesy to bored lovers who had felt a need to revitalize their flagging relationships. But as she watched the transparent liquid ooze from Sara's inflamed folds, she felt, for the first time, a genuine desire to give the woman pleasure. She licked her lips, and wanted to taste the tantalizing syrup.

Shaking her head, she smiled at Andrew who was admiring her conflict. "It tastes better than it looks," he said with a grin.

Karen responded, "It looks pretty damn great!"

Sara wiggled her sensitive rump, knowing what they were talking about, but not wanting to remove Andrew from her mouth, where his dick continued to slide a couple of inches into her throat with every push of her head. She loved how much her body had grown accustomed to his invading cock, and revelled in how much this act, which had once caused her such intense discomfort, now caused her nothing but joy.

Karen got to her knees and crawled over to Andrew, putting her luscious flesh on display as she sauntered over on all fours. Andrew was captivated by her piercing gaze as she walked her hands up his chest, digging her fingers into his firm muscles as she rose up before him. She was stunning, and as she threw her leg across his body, he was presented with her bush, which glistened with the juices produced by her intense arousal, the short curly hairs reflecting the light as she pushed her hips towards him.

Andrew understood why she had him get into that position the moment she ran her fingers through his untamed light-blond hair, and he looked into the swollen, moist folds of her eager womanhood. Karen's inner labia poked out from her short brown bush, revealing her slight opening as a strand of thick clear liquid dripped from her darkened flesh.

He caught her salty treat on his tongue, and enjoyed the slight tingles that declared she was becoming more like them. As the aftertaste of honey settled beneath his palate, he realized that she held a special affinity for the substance, and licked his lips with excitement. Karen wanted to pull his face into her wet folds and caress her sensitive clit with any hard point she could find, but she held herself back.

While his nerves danced to Sara's playful tune, Andrew leaned forward and lapped at Karen's sensitive pussy. He had already learned a lot about her body, and knew how he could bring her to climax, but was eager to discover what it was she truly wanted. Andrew raised an arm between her legs and spread her lips wide apart, admiring the sight that greeted him. She was a marvel, her pink and red flesh wondrous and beautiful.

What had once seemed so strange and disinteresting to him, now captivated him with its inviting mystery. Karen's slit dripped with her desire, and Andrew struggled to hold himself back, as Sara worked his length with practiced care. He captured Karen's leaking fluids along his tongue as he licked her entire length, causing her to jump as he reached the hood that shrouded her small nub of desire.

For minutes, the small group moaned their way through a mixture of discovery and comfort. Sara caressed her clit while she stimulated Andrew in all the right ways, her mouth bringing him close to orgasm, but her expert knowledge keeping him from going over the edge. Every one of her climaxes raised Andrew's anticipation of his own release, as he felt her joy through their bond and watched her pleasure through his gift.

Karen was able to relax the most, enjoying Andrew's careful attention as he sensed her needs and gave her what she wanted. The strength of her legs seemed limitless as the minutes ticked by, and as Sara edged Andrew closer to release, Karen could feel the intensity of his mouth and hand increase. She was pressing herself against him, saturating his face with her fluids for what she thought was the third orgasm of the night, when she felt a shift in the mood.

Andrew and Karen had both sensed the change in Sara's game, and instead of trying to keep Andrew from coming, she was working her hardest to make it happen fast. Karen smiled in the knowledge that the man who had brought her so much joy was about to have his first release with her, and Karen's only regret was that she was not the one giving him his orgasm.

She was startled when Andrew took his mouth from her sensitive garden, and gasped while pushing her hips back and looking up into her eyes.

"Join Sara," he moaned through bated breath, as he struggled not to succumb to Sara's expert care.

Karen cupped his cheeks with both hands, admiring the slick wetness that coated every inch of his face as she curled up and kissed him. She could feel the pressure within his body build as he moaned into her mouth and began to tense, her gift telling her that his balls were pulling up in preparation for release.

The speed with which she swung her leg over his body and above Sara's prostrate form was impressive, and by the time she took up position beside the younger woman, she watched as Sara's cheeks puffed out with a large gush of cum. She had never seen anything like it before, both of his balls working in concert to send forth a long and heady stream of thick semen.

Sara held his shaft as her lips left his cock, a thick strand of saliva and cum trailing between her clenched lips and the head of his enflamed dick. The young woman's eyes rolled back in her head, and both of the teens' bodies shook through what seemed to be an intense orgasm.

Karen looked at the slick spongy head of Andrew's cock, the thick white fluid oozing from its tip looking inviting and yet somehow intimidating. She knew what was expected of her, but as she watched Sara buckle under the pressure of her orgasm, she couldn't help but feel a stab of fear.

Andrew's leg bent, rubbing against her side, and drawing her attention to his face which was twisted with pleasure, his eyes pleading with her to trust him. He took a deep and controlled breath, and she realized he was fighting to keep himself from cumming again until she was ready. With a nervous smile, she took his dick from Sara's grip, and licked the thick fluid from his tip before taking his length into her mouth.

His cock was nowhere near as large as many of the dicks she had experienced in her long life, and so she had little difficulty taking him to the back of her throat. She had tamed her gag reflex long ago, but was still surprised by the comfort she felt as the soft head of his cock rubbed against her sensitive palate. Andrew's thick fluids seeped out and coated her mouth, traveling down her throat and leaving behind an overpowering sense of comfort and tingling pleasure.

As she sensed his balls clench through her gift, she felt his dick shake violently in her grip, as if it was trying to break free while the thick fluid was projected down its length. The moment her mouth was filled with his seed, she felt every nerve in her body explode in cosmic joy.

Karen's body seized, and she collapsed under the weight of her climax, her vision going black as she fell to her side. She managed to swallow a large amount of his cum before she felt herself lose control of her muscles. Some of what remained in her mouth dribbled from her lips, as she shook in slack-jawed wonder at the pleasure that wracked her weak body. If not for her gift, she would have been unconscious by then.

Sara recovered enough to receive Andrew's third and fourth loads, and was preparing to receive his fifth and final, when Karen rose and took her place. Karen massaged his shaft and licked around his mushroom tip, paying special attention to the sensitive underside that she could tell he enjoyed. While his final load was far smaller than the previous one she had received, the climax that followed it was almost as intense. Once her previous orgasm began to fade, she realized that she felt more revitalized than she had in years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds