The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 12

Karen could see the vast pool of light-blue energy that roiled within her mind, her reserves never having been so full. As she caught his final load of rich and creamy caramel cum, she savored its flavor, and tried to focus on the feelings that overwhelmed her. The initial shock of her pleasure was dulled by her anticipation of it, but she was still collapsed to the mattress where Sara swaddled her in her arms.

While her body shook and trembled through her orgasm, Sara massaged her side and kissed her shoulder from behind.

The wave of lilac energy that radiated out from Andrew's sprite was unexpected, and the shockwave of pleasure that was left in its wake helped her to understand why her body seemed to fill with the warm feelings of joy that consumed her. What was most surprising to her, was that the wake remained as a purple haze of rippling energy. She admired her mindscape, the vast space filled with a deep fog of violet mist, and as the shockwave hit the edges of her body, it flowed back towards Andrew's sprite, dragging large amounts of the fog it had created with it.

Andrew shook through the remaining moments of their climax, savoring the feeling as energy skittered across their bond and into his core. Karen watched as the burst of energy vanished, leaving a thin purple haze in its wake. While her body began to settle from her orgasm, she saw the shade of the fog change from violet to light-blue, before it began to drift towards her vast pool of reserve energy. She realized just how fast the process was, however, her introspection making the moments seem longer than they really were.

The three lovers found security in their embrace, and Andrew settled in front of Karen, pulling her into his arms, where he joined Sara in welcoming her into their family. For the first time, the three people who had been joined by magic found themselves sharing in the comfort of their intimacy. Sara and Karen had enjoyed falling asleep against Andrew earlier that night, but as the three exhausted lovers drifted off, they shared a sense of contentment which Andrew and Sara had come to love, and Karen was feeling for the first time.

The dream that night was brief: the three of them playing and talking in the warmth of the glade. For the first time, there were no sexual currents driving the dream forward, just the familiar joy of a happy family who were enjoying each other's presence. Andrew and Sara swam, while Karen read a book to them and enjoyed listening to their laughter. She felt an optimism for the future, and a joy at knowing she would be sharing her life with these wonderful people.

It was a surprise to Andrew when he woke and noticed the familiar feeling of his body tensing through the tail-end of an orgasm. Sara was swallowing his previous load, while Karen rested between his legs, receiving his last gout of cum with a broad smile. Neither woman was smeared with his seed, but they both seemed happy and buoyed by the dream they had just shared, and the breakfast they had just divided between them.

Karen's alarm was buzzing on the nightstand, declaring that it was five a.m. Andrew turned it off with his mind, before stretching out his body and smiling as Sara and Karen collapsed against him. Sara nuzzled against his chest and Karen kissed his neck before asking, "You know my phone is right there, you could just reach out and turn it off."

Andrew smiled into her large brown eyes, laughing as he said, "But it's sooo far," while he flailed his hand out weakly from his chest. Sara laughed, and Karen shook her head.

While Karen and Sara took a shower, Andrew went to the kitchen and made himself pancakes and sausage. The women were satisfied with their liquid breakfast, and seemed to take a long time getting clean.

Sara entered the large primary room of the house and kissed Andrew on the neck, while he gathered his abundant breakfast on his plate. While he cleaned the pan, she poured herself a glass of milk and leaned against the wall, basking in the joy of their evening. By the time Andrew sat down, Karen had just crossed the hall and entered the living space, being greeted by a whistle from Sara, who admired her friend in her casual outfit.

"Knock it off," Karen said with a blush as she got a glass of water. "We will need a larger bathroom, that shower is nowhere near large enough."

Sara laughed and agreed, "The available positions are totally lame."

Andrew's mouth was too full to laugh, but he chewed with a large smile and blushed at the idea of what the two women must have gotten up to. He had heard their moans, and the squeak of flesh sliding along wet glass, but everything else was left to his talented imagination.

"Your shower would work nicely," Andrew admitted to Karen, before taking a large drink of milk. Once he swallowed the cool beverage, he asked, "Karen, could you show me that spell you used to perform telekinesis? That could really come in handy."

Karen smiled and took a seat next to him. It took her a couple of minutes to find a safe place in her bag for the ward they had created, but once that was secure within a book, she took a pen and a clean piece of paper, before drawing out the simple spell.

Andrew chewed his breakfast while he studied the shape of the spell, memorizing it within moments. After brief hesitation, Andrew took power from his core, and with eldritch purpose, shaped the glyph in vibrant, violet lines. Once completed, he felt his will as an extension of himself, and knew he could reach out with his mind and manipulate objects. The draw of the spell was almost non-existent, until he thought of his glass of milk, and released it from his hand.

The glass tipped and dropped a couple of inches before its weight was supported by the spell. The contents of the glass jostled for a moment, but settled as Andrew focused on what he was doing. He was surprised by how efficient the spell was; the drain on his power was greater, but not even as intense as the hourglass had been. He thought about what he wanted, and the glass moved to his mouth, where he took another drink. They all watched as the glass moved to the table, and Andrew wiped his mouth with a paper towel. Andrew was surprised that manipulating the glass with his mind felt instinctual, the action taking place with such little thought.

He reached out with his will and lifted one of the chairs, feeling the drain much more prominently. He had just started to move the table, when he felt the terrible burden the spell was placing on his core, and stopped, just as the table began to shift. The room filled with the sound of all the items on top of the table rattling, as the large object settled back down.

"Wow, that is super cool," Andrew said as he dropped the spell, the vast majority of his power remaining unused.

Karen and Sara were giddy with excitement, sensing Andrew's happiness through their bond.

***** Hide and Seek *****

The cool, damp air held the scent of another elk. This forest was abundant with mundane creatures, and Wildfang was eager for another meal. His hunger had long been quenched, but there was something about this strange place that caused him to want more. Wildfang had been banished from his pack because of his greedy nature; the alpha was not understanding when it had been discovered that he had eaten an elk calf, instead of bringing it back to the pack.

"So what if it had been the fourth time?" Wildfang thought to himself.

He fought back a yelp of laughter when he realized that he had almost died of starvation because of that act, and the desperation of his condition had brought him to this place. He was in the heart of a land rich with dumb animals that stood no chance against him, their bodies overflowing with untapped potential. These creatures seemed like shadows of the animals they resembled from where he came from, so small and weak, their fragile bodies a proper reflection of their weak minds.

He sniffed the air, his ears darting around in search for any noise, while his eyes scanned the forest. That frustrating female was after him again, and no matter what steps he took, she always found him. She was finding him faster, and he knew he would need to confront her soon. His body was strong, and his magic more powerful than it had ever been. With every kill, he absorbed the energy that rested within that creature, and each time, he could feel his desire for more grow within him.

He gnashed his teeth, while saliva dripped from his maw. The elk was close, and he could almost feel its energy rushing through his powerful body. Whatever trap that female thought she was setting would not work, Wildfang was too smart, and too strong. She may be similar to him — able to use magic to track and hunt as he does — but he was death incarnate. His teeth were harder than stone, and his jaw could snap the mightiest tree.

Her frail body would fall before him, and he was eager to taste her blood as he ripped her limbs from her flailing body.

***** Another Day In Paradise *****

Andrew drove Karen to her car, the light of morning adding a somber mood to the farewell that was being forced upon them. They shared a lingering kiss, before Karen got out and dashed into her car. While her vehicle warmed up, she watched as Andrew's SUV vanished down the access road, and smiled with the knowledge that she would see him again soon.

A short time later Andrew arrived back home, where he found music filling the warm air. Sara had been busy, having cleaned the kitchen, the living space, and Andrew could even hear the washing machine as it worked its magic on the bedding. He came into the bedroom, and saw her scrubbing with frustration at a large stain that dominated the mattress.

"Yeah, that's not going to come out, baby," he called over to her, seeing the annoyance in her eyes.

The rest of their morning passed by smoothly. Andrew showered and gathered their school supplies, while Sara moved the mattress in front of the heater, hoping that the moving air would dry out the fluids that had soaked through the material. The movement of the large object woke Psycho, who made her presence known, and while Sara waited for Andrew, she lavished the cat with pets and cooing words.

A short time later, as they drove down the road, the one thing they both lamented was that Karen could not be with them. The last night had been a wonderful reprieve, and proved to Andrew how correct Sara had been; Karen was wonderful, and gave them something they seemed to lack on their own. He could not place a finger on it, but he knew she belonged with them.

While Sara darted between cars, Andrew asked her about life before she had gone to live with her father. He was excited by the happiness he felt from her, and the joy in her words as she described chasing animals and climbing trees. After graduating college, her mother had moved out to Quinault, before giving birth.

Sara had never understood why, but realized as she told the story, that it must have been because of what her father was. They speculated on whether Vivienne was trying to protect Sara from the world, or the world from Sara. The turn of the conversation towards Sara's mother caused the young woman to grumble with frustration, and Andrew was grateful when they pulled up to the school, where he was able to lean across and give her a hug and a kiss.

"Do you want to confront her about what she is doing?"

Sara rested her head against his, and whispered back, "No, I just wish I could find a way to trust her again."

"We will figure out why she is doing all of this eventually, kitten." Andrew considered their options and could find no clear path to an answer, not without talking to Vivienne directly. He sighed, and rubbed her shoulder while he said, "For now, let's just focus on solving our own family situation."

Karen never seemed to be far from their thoughts, and they again found themselves thinking about how they were going to make her a more prominent part of their life. Andrew refused to believe that they would have to wait until after graduation, and Sara loved how confident he was that they would figure something out. Sara was happy that ever since he had decided to accept Karen into their relationship, he had begun to treat the wonderful woman with the same love and devotion he had always given her.

"Let's go, my little optimist."

Her playful words followed Andrew out of the small car, and together, they made their way into the school. They arrived with plenty of time before first period, so Andrew took the opportunity to drop off a couple of his books, having memorized the material and no longer needing to carry the tomes with him. Despite their affectionate displays, the young couple went unnoticed by most of the students. The few people who looked at them seemed to pay more attention to Andrew, as they whispered in small groups.

Sara noticed the odd behavior, and bumped Andrew with her hip before saying, "Wonder what's going on?" while they walked towards Dr. Blake's classroom.

"I'm sure I will find out soon enough," Andrew said with a sigh, sensing the pattern of his life as it was unfolding around him.

The young couple stopped outside of the class, sharing their standard farewell. A couple of students passed, glancing at Andrew, before disappearing into the room.

"Okay, this is just getting weird now," Sara said, as she watched the last student enter the class.

Andrew shook his head and smiled, having no idea what was happening, but struggling to care. Whatever it was, he would find out soon enough, Andrew was sure of that.

"Seeya' next period, kitten," he said, before pecking Sara on the lips, breaking the woman from her speculation.

Sara watched the students with suspicion in her eyes, her squinty gaze causing Andrew to shake his head and laugh as she slowly walked away. "What?" Sara asked, "That's not normal."

"Seems pretty par for our course, darling." Andrew called back to her, before she vanished around a corner. He could hear her laughter as she headed towards her class.

Dr. Blake still seemed rattled. Andrew took his seat, and watched the teacher with suspicion. He was not sure what was going to happen, but if it was anything like Monday or Tuesday, then the teacher was sure to have some new scheme in mind, to corner and abuse him.

Seth was already set up in his desk, everything where it belonged, and his book open to the section they were supposed to be covering that day. They shared a greeting, and caught up on their evenings, while Andrew got situated. Of course, Andrew omitted the debauchery and magical exploration he had participated in during the early hours of morning, though he went into detail about dropping off Seth, and training with Mr. Spencer.

It was clear to Andrew that Seth was eager to discuss something, but was holding back for some reason. Andrew shook his head and asked, "What's going on? Just spit it out already."

Seth lowered his voice and leaned across, before whispering, "Haven't you heard? The Will thing is taken care of."

"Oh god, is he okay?" The genuine concern in Andrew's voice caused Seth to blanch at his friend's reaction.

"Yeah, yeah, he is doing really well from what I hear. But seriously, Andrew. He attacked you, and would have torn you apart, if Sara and those guys hadn't pulled him off of you."

Andrew's face twisted to the side with derision at Seth's unasked question, but he knew that Seth was right. Will had done some serious damage to him, and if it weren't for Karen, he could have died. The part that surprised Andrew the most, was how quick he was to forget that detail; as far as Andrew was concerned, the assault had just been a normal fight, and he was happy to know that Will may have learned something meaningful, which changed his life for the better.

He knew that he should be upset at Will, but he couldn't seem to find the emotion within himself. When he thought about the troubled youth, all he saw was the shadow that the large man was eclipsed by.

"Yeah, okay, that fight kinda went sideways, but thankfully, I didn't get hurt, and I just hope Will learned something from it."

Seth shook his head and leaned in, the two boys looking around the room and realizing that many of the students were casting furtive glances in their direction. "I guess you have no idea. When I got home last night, all my mom would talk about was how Will's father had been hospitalized."

Andrew gasped. He had not expected Will to take his revenge so far. Seth's eyes widened as he continued, "That's not the crazy part. When the police got there, the old bastard actually confessed to what he'd been doing. He told the police everything."

Andrew leaned back in his seat, the shock of what he had just heard resonating within him. He never expected things to have changed for Will so quickly. Andrew thought it would be months of introspection and angry contemplation, before Will would stand up to his old man.

Seth watched Andrew with giddy excitement at being able to tell his friend this juicy bit of gossip, the shock on Andrew's face fueling his joy, and broadening his smile. Andrew turned his wide-eyed gaze on his friend, and shook his head. He had never thought his actions would result in such immediate change.

As Andrew looked across the room, catching a few students looking back with questions hidden behind their eyes, he wondered if there was more to the story. Watching Seth, he knew that if his friend had any more details, he would have shared them already.

The bell rang, and despite Andrew's concern, the only shock of the class was when Dr. Blake announced, "Yesterday's quiz had been a learning exercise. I felt it was important to get an understanding of where all of you are, and it seems that many of you are struggling with these concepts. We will spend the day reviewing the problems from the test, and I welcome any questions as we go."

Andrew understood what had happened, and had been curious how the teacher was going to handle the problems his test had presented. The complex quiz he had taken presented many problems that no student in that class should have been able to solve. If he had graded and included that test within the class, it would have given Andrew the ammunition he needed to prove that the teacher was singling out students to fail.

His eyes squinted as he wondered what the point had been. The one idea that stuck with Andrew, was that the teacher had wanted to crush him under the weight of the exam. He thought back on Bruce, and how thoroughly the smart teenager's confidence had been shaken. Andrew looked back on previous classes, at the numerous questions which had been designed to fit just outside of the young man's understanding, and knew he was right. Dr. Blake had wanted to shake Andrew's confidence, and start tearing him down.

Andrew's blood ran cold as a thought occurred to him: Dr. Blake had never expected him to complete that test, because no one should have been able to. If not for Andrew's gift, he would never have been able to complete eighty percent of the questions from that exam. Even with a calculator, the time constraint ruled out the ability to complete more than sixty or seventy percent.

He had completed the test, and had answered every question with exacting detail. Andrew watched Dr. Blake as he took a question from one of the "A-students", and saw how the man avoided looking in his direction. A chill ran down Andrew's spine as he wondered just how big of a mistake he had made.

The bell broke him from his introspection, and Seth was surprised when Andrew picked up his bag and fled the room. The hall was a blur of faces that Andrew paid no attention to, as he made his way to Karen's classroom. The matronly woman who sat behind the desk looked worried as she studied his face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds