The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 12

The two new companions walked with casual purpose into the night, resolved to find some form of understanding.

***** A Brand New Andrew *****

Karen had decided to stay home after how late their movie night had gone. The small family talked on the phone for an hour, before the fatigue from the previous night caught up to Andrew and Karen. Sara woke after a couple of hours, followed by Andrew who woke an hour-and-a-half later. They threw on some clothes, and made a quick lap of their property, Andrew not feeling the need, but wanting to share the experience with Sara. When they returned, she settled down for her second nap, and Andrew studied the numerous magical symbols he had printed.

Just as Sara woke, Andrew was reaching the peak of his frustration. He had identified many similar aspects to several of the glyphs, but nothing made sense. It was time to give his mind a break, and he was happy to have Sara to distract him from his annoyance. Andrew explained the few similarities he had spotted between the symbols, and by the time he finished, sleep was stalking him once more. So, while Andrew slept for the second time that night, Sara watched a movie, and then joined her man for her final nap of the evening.

The dream had given them another relaxing evening in the glade, the same fake memory filled with different stories told by Karen, and similar laughter and joy from all. Andrew woke to the now-familiar feeling of Sara nursing from his cock, the last few pulses of his nutrient rich breakfast a reminder of the dream that they had shared.

About an hour later the house was in order, everything was tucked away, and the dryer was performing its duty from within the secure building. The young couple sped down the highway, Sara enjoying the responsive little car, while Andrew continued to try and find meaning in the numerous symbols that haunted his thoughts.

Sara's voice shook him from his troubles, "Seriously, baby. Just let it go for now, it will come to you."

Andrew looked to the side and saw the trust she had in him, and knew that there was no doubt in the beautiful woman who was admiring him. Her eyes were still the same shade of yellowish-brown, and Andrew realized her changes would not continue unless they started the experiment again.

"What?" She asked, as she returned her attention to the road.

Andrew placed his hand on her belly and said, "I was just thinking that I can't wait to figure out how these spells work."

Sara shook her head and laughed, the dismissive tone of her voice said almost as much as her words, "I guess you and Karen didn't hear me: experiment number three is a go," she paused and looked him in the eyes before continuing, "You are going to fill me with so much cum, that I will need my own bed to sleep in." Her stern expression faltered for a second, as she chuckled at the shocked expression on Andrew's face.

She returned her attention to the road, dodging around a small car, and yelling out an obscenity that would make a sailor blush. "Okay, maybe not that large, but you get the idea. If cum equals were-kitty, then fill me up, baby!" She looked over again, seeing the nervousness in Andrew's eyes. "Unless you're really scared about the way you're changing."

It was Andrew's turn to chuckle, as he caressed her cheek and said, "No, I love what you've done to me, and am eager to be more like you. I just worry that perhaps there are other changes we are not aware of, and that if we knew about them, they would be less acceptable."

Andrew was not sure what kind of response to expect from Sara, but he did not anticipate when she looked at him and blew a raspberry, followed by a dismissive, "Phooey to that. So far your gift has guided you to improve every aspect of our life. I have faith that it's not going to start ruining things now."

"Well, I hate relying on faith, kitten." He studied her smiling face, and could see in her eyes that she already knew that about him. "I know I started this process blindly, but Karen has some damn good points."

Sara knew he was still on her side, despite what he was saying. There was no way she was going to stop what they were doing now. "Fine, how about this: we continue with project numero tres, since it's a bit late to stop now, but going forward, you and Karen can get all 'sciency' and technical with your understanding of everything... Does that work?"

Andrew laughed, "'Sciency' works for me, kitten."

The car came to a sudden stop, and Andrew realized they had just arrived. The side of Sara's face had so dominated his attention that he hadn't even realized how quickly they had gotten to school.

Andrew had hoped that with the Will situation behind him, things would return to a more regular pace, but as he walked with Sara down the hall, he could not help but notice the increased whispers that followed him.

"Yeah, this is getting like, super weird," Sara whispered into his ear when they stopped outside Physics.

Andrew shrugged and smiled into her grinning face. "Whatever it is, I bet we will know soon enough."

Sara tilted her head and smiled, signaling her silent agreement to what he was saying. She pecked Andrew on the lips and turned, waving at Dr. Blake who was watching them from his desk, before she skipped down the hall. Andrew chuckled and shook his head at his mischievous girlfriend.

Seth was as consistent as the tide, his desk already set up and ready for class. Andrew plopped down, well-rested and ready to see what Dr. Blake had in store for them that day. Once his eyes settled on the teacher, he knew that whatever war the teacher had waged on him would not be revisited.

Dr. Blake scanned the room with a shifting gaze, and settled on many of the students, but never stopped on Andrew. It was as if Andrew's seat was empty, and the small man did not exist. Andrew shook his head as he suspected the people the teacher was going to focus on, and by the time the class was over, he was frustrated to have learned how right he was.

Bruce, Steve, and Zack had been obliterated by the teacher, any sense of confidence they had gained, was shaken by the entire experience. Zack was angry as he rushed out of the room, Elizabeth chasing after him with concern written across her face. Andrew cast an apologetic smile towards Bruce and Steve, who looked at him with worry in their eyes. Whatever dark magic Dr. Blake had used to know how to undermine his students seemed to have worked far too well.

Andrew and Seth leaned against the lockers outside of the classroom, anger radiating from the small man as he squinted towards their teacher.

Seth's voice whispered across to him, "Settle down, man. He's an asshole, but he is also a teacher."

"Fuck that," Andrew began, "how can anyone learn under someone like that?" Andrew's eyes bore into Seth, his desperate desire for an answer evident in his scowl.

"I don't know, dude," Seth's tone was apologetic, and he struggled to figure out how to keep his friend from doing something stupid.

Andrew rolled his shoulders, and took a deep breath. He knew that he should try and settle down, but his temper was threatening to get the better of him. After a few long breaths, he took a hard look at Dr. Blake, and asked Seth, "Has he always gone after the football players this hard?"

Seth gave a nervous smile, while he nodded. "Yeah, kinda. It might be a bit more intense, but he has always singled them out." His redheaded friend turned his head, as he considered a thought. "You know what? You might be the first non-athlete I've ever seen him go after. Sure, he would lay into new students, but they always just backed down, and then he would leave them alone."

"Kind of like I did, last Monday," Andrew offered.

Seth was pleased to see the smile back on Andrew's face, and realized that whatever had gotten into his friend had finally settled.

"Yeah, I guess so."

Andrew could tell Seth had been worried, and as he thought back, he realized how many times Seth had been there for him.

His voice was nervous as he said, "Thanks, man."

"No problem," Seth responded with a laugh. "Seeya' in P.E."

"I'll be the one with the basketball," Andrew responded.

"With the basketball getting stolen by me, you mean," Seth said as he held out his arm, dropping an invisible mic as he backed away.

They both laughed as they made their way to their next class. Andrew was happy to see Karen sitting behind her desk, looking through her class notes as part of her normal preparatory routine. He was not surprised to see that she had edged ever closer to her forty-year-old appearance, the baggy dress seeming to cascade over a padded body. She had told them the night before, as they talked into the twilight hours, about her plan to gradually return to her older appearance, and from what Andrew saw, her plan was working.

Karen's gaze rose, and her smile reached her eyes, causing Andrew to blush and move to the back of the room.

"Any sign of our little observer?" he asked Sara, as he took out his English book and settled in beside his redheaded vixen.

Sara turned her attention from the window, and laughed. "No, but maybe later."

Andrew leaned across, and while they kissed, he was overwhelmed with his appreciation for the life they were building. He could feel Karen's arousal grow, before he heard the woman cough from across the room — the noise was a polite request for them to stop. While the other students chuckled, and thought that the young lovers were in danger of getting in trouble, Andrew and Sara knew better; Karen was trying to keep from getting too worked up herself.

Class passed in what felt like the blink of an eye, and every student enjoyed each moment, from start to end. Karen was in rare form, tying together each poem and each sonnet, into a tapestry of emotion and introspection. The most cynical of hearts would have struggled to come out of that class without being moved towards jubilation. Karen loved the sense of joy that she felt from Andrew, and was pushed by his adoration to give her lecture everything she had.

As the students filed out of the room, heading towards their next class, Karen was pleased by the smiles she saw on their young faces. She was reminded of the reason she had chosen to teach all those years ago, and knew that this was why no matter how her life changed, each time she changed her identity, she always found her way back to this profession. Andrew and Sara walked by her desk, the agile woman slipping a small piece of paper in front of Karen as they passed.

"Great job, sexy!" The three words were written with an elegant hand, followed by a stick figure kitten that had a heart above it. The older woman laughed and blushed, as she watched Sara grip Andrew's butt, the act causing Andrew to jump and yelp as he ran out of the room, being chased by his athletic girlfriend.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she wondered to herself, as she watched her young lovers exit.

The halls were crowded, but did little to slow down the progress of the couple as they wove a path to the gymnasium. Several minutes later the students were all ready, and class was under way. To Seth's great surprise, Andrew was true to his word.

While Seth was capable of stealing the ball from Andrew, and managed to keep it from his friend for long stretches of time, Andrew always managed to get it back. The two teens laughed and chased each other, turning stealing the ball into a game that had nothing to do with baskets, and everything to do with the ball.

Sara watched the young friends, and was happy as she felt the joy pouring off of Andrew through their bond. Her brief distraction was cut short, as Bruce bounced their ball off of the side of her head, before catching it and dribbling it around her, scoring a point with a layup.

Mr. Spencer watched the class, his goal having been made obvious by Andrew that first week: he wanted his students to exert themselves. Now that they had figured that out, they all worked on various tasks which were loosely based on basketball, and strove to make themselves sweat. He shook his head, and admired the effort that they were all putting into their tasks.

The ex-military man had been teaching for a few brief years, and had trained soldiers for many years before that, but in all that experience, he had never seen an entire group challenge themselves as much as the teenagers that exercised before him. While many students struggled, none of them made excuses for their lack of ability. Everyone worked with determination to improve their skills.

He turned his attention on Andrew, and recognized the source of that strange phenomenon. They were driven by what they had seen of that small man, someone who beyond all reason, had pushed himself to the point of collapse, and never given up. He never complained, and never said he could not do what was asked of him, even when he couldn't.

As the large man thought back to the debt he owed, he wondered if there was nothing that family couldn't do.

Mr. Spencer shook himself from his thoughts, and returned his attention to the class. He guided his students through a few new drills, giving them all different tasks for the days to come, and by the time the bell rang, the entire class was exhausted. The only voices that carried through the large room were Andrew, Sara, Bruce, and Zack's.

Sara was chasing Andrew, and threatening to tickle him as he ran towards the safety of the boys' locker room, their laughter and joy causing many of the students to chuckle or smile. Zack was complaining about something to his large friend, the tone of his voice traveling through the air, but leaving his words unintelligible.

Whatever had the star-athlete upset, Mr. Spencer recognized it was not related to Andrew and Sara, though the young couple's flagrant affection was not helping the surly teen's mood.

Andrew and Sara enjoyed their showers, finding the warm water a refreshing distraction from the longing they felt as they both wished they were together. While Sara stretched and lathered her body to get clean, Andrew stood and arched his back beneath the forceful jet of water, allowing the unending pressure to work various knots out of his shoulders and back.

Sara was ready to leave when the bell releasing the large group of starving students rang out, and she rushed through the halls towards the cafeteria with a ravenous appetite. Meanwhile, Andrew was still putting on his shoes, finding satisfaction in the feeling of his tender muscles crawling up the back of his arms. Every day he seemed to find new muscles to make sore, and he smiled as he realized that day had been no different.

Andrew arrived late to lunch, and was excited by the sight of Sara sitting before a tray of food. The clear residue of fat and the overwhelming scent of chicken on their tray told Andrew that Sara had already eaten her lunch. He pecked her on the lips, and caught the unmistakable flavor of breaded, fried chicken that told him she had consumed chicken tenders a few moments ago.

He nestled into her neck, spreading his scent across her clean skin as he whispered, "Thank you."

After they kissed, and she took her turn to mark him with her temple, they settled into their lunch conversations. The group felt larger, several tables in each direction having filled with many happy students. After finishing his lunch, and confirming that Marcus was ready to play, Andrew walked to Stew's table, asking the young teen how he was doing.

"I finished up my character last night!" the boy's voice was much louder than he had intended, excitement getting the better of him.

"That's amazing, man," Andrew said, as he sat on the edge of the bench across from Stewart. "What about your mom? Were you able to turn on that charm and convince her?"

Stew looked towards his tray, his eyes growing sad as he took a deep breath. Andrew shook his head and smiled, recognizing the masquerade behind the boy's actions. Stew was able to maintain his facade for a few more moments, but as his friends began to laugh when Andrew rolled his eyes, he joined them in laughter.

"Yeah, she ain't happy about it, but whatever. She said I can play."

Andrew clapped his hands together, the sharp sound declaring his excitement (which radiated out from the small man), forcing Sara to smile as she watched him, and Karen to chuckle as she felt his intense emotion through their bond. The older woman was able to turn her outburst into a transition leading into her next story, making it seem as if she was excited about what she had to say next.

Andrew stood and said, "That's absolutely fantastic, man. Well done. So I guess I'll meet up with you tomorrow after school, then?"

Stew looked around at his friends' jealous faces, before returning his attention to Andrew and almost yelling, "I guess so!"

The excitement on Stew's face was contagious, and Andrew returned to his table wearing a large grin. Sara shimmied up beside him, pressing her body against Andrew while she kissed the top of his head before returning her attention to Allison. The two woman bantered through the rest of lunch, while Andrew admired the room.

Many students were holding quiet conversations, their eyes casting brief glances towards Andrew's table. Andrew had seen the private conversations and furtive looks all day, and as he watched those students attempt to avoid eye contact, he knew that whatever they were discussing had something to do with him.

By the time they were forced to make their way towards their next class, everyone was well-fed and happy. Andrew and Sara gave their standard farewell, putting their lips to the test while their friends waited. Allison was poking fun at Seth's character, finding ways to make him question the value of his Paladin, while she tried to ignore her best friend's sickening display of affection.

They parted, Seth glad to have the distraction of Allison gone, and Andrew finding Sara's departure a bitter reminder of Karen's absence. Andrew and Sara missed Karen, often thinking of the older woman while they smiled and laughed, wishing that they could share the moment with their unavailable mate.

Andrew was shaken from his troubled introspection by the site of Bruce standing near the restroom. The large man was holding the door open, and once he saw that Andrew had noticed him, he tilted his head towards the bathroom, making his message clear: "We need to talk."

"Hey man, see you in Calc., I gotta see a man about a horse," Andrew said, as he started heading towards the men's room.

Seth looked confused, and asked in response to the unfamiliar phrase, "What the fuck does that mean?"

Andrew turned and said with a laugh, "I've got to piss, okay?"

Shaking his head, Seth continued towards Dr. Blake's class, dreading whatever fresh hell their teacher had in store for them.

Andrew entered the familiar restroom, and was surprised by how different everything seemed. As he locked the door, and walked around the corner, he realized what had changed. He was not afraid, and for the first time, he existed within that space as his new and confident self. Bruce's eyes were wide with surprise, and he seemed to be bouncing on his feet with excitement.

"Does Steve know you invite strange men into bathrooms like this?" Andrew asked with a smile.

Bruce's dark face had all of its anticipation replaced by shock and fear within that single moment. Andrew held up his hand and chuckled as he comforted his new friend, "Don't worry, other than Sara, I don't think anyone else knows."

"But..." Bruce's concern dripped from that single word, as he struggled to form his question.

Andrew smiled and took the few short steps to reach the tall man. After patting the stunned footballer on the arm, he said, "You two are kind of subtle, but you got a bit too sloppy when you were hanging out. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you two are that comfortable when you are hanging with us, but if you don't want people to know, you gotta keep that on lockdown."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds