• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Lampmaker Ch. 10

The Lampmaker Ch. 10

1234

Thanks for all the great feedback on this story so far, please keep it up. And for once, nearly all of it has been polite and useful which I very much appreciate. This chapter goes back to the original storyline with one of the original genies. I hope you all enjoy it, and again for any feedback please be polite and useful.

Chapter 10, Dominika

Rick staggered a bit as he walked out of the bathroom. Nicole caught his arm and said "Steady Master, you have not recovered yet from your workout. You are tired; perhaps a rest is in order? I can help you sleep very well."

Nick grinned at his grinning slave. "Heh, I know you certainly could but I would think that after our workout you would have had enough for today."

"Master, I can never have enough of you. Merely a suggestion, but please take care of yourself. Great Prince or not, you are mortal and have no heir. You must be careful; to lose you would be a terrible thing." Nicole said as she escorted him into his throne room.

After he was sitting comfortably on his throne, Nicole bowed low and backed out of the hall. Lotus smiled as she left. "Ah Master, it always warms my heart to see you atop your throne with your slaves showing you the respect a great Prince such as yourself deserves."

Rick nodded and stretched. "Indeed it does. I have had my daily briefs and the household meeting isn't until later. Any business to discuss until then? If not, I am going to go to the den and watch some football."

Lotus stood with a small folder and bowed at the base of his dais. Rick smiled and motioned her forward. A few weeks ago, the idea of a woman as hot as Lotus even looking at him, much less being his complete and total slave, would have made him laugh. Now he reveled in his power over her and the others. Even the constant bowing he accepted as his due. But occasionally he had a twinge of guilt and bit of exasperation at the constant "Yes Master" and bowing and kneeling.

"Hell, it's just me in here. She could be a bit more informal." He thought and then it passed

When he was on his throne he felt powerful, strong, and even somewhat arrogant. It was correct that his genies, strong women he had captured and enslaved, should bow before their Master and Creator and seek his permission. He no longer had much guilt about enslaving his household, and had no guilt at all in basically enslaving nearly every cultural and society group in Beverly Hills and putting himself or his genies in power and reducing the boards and councils to mere rubber stamps.

"I protected my household from a great threat. And I ensured that it would never be threatened that way again. I acted as a proper Lord." Rick thought.

Lotus gave a slight cough and Rick blinked. "Oh sorry Lotus, I was just thinking."

Lotus smiled at him and she soon had him signing various orders and forms. While Rick signed the important things in his section meetings, there was still a great deal of mundane paperwork to do. As Rick wanted his money above board so no one would be tempted to investigate him (and it had been very helpful in protecting him from his recent enemy), it did require a great deal of paperwork, genies or not.

Lotus waved her hand and a glass and a bottle of wine materialized in her hands. She filled the glass and handed it to Rick and he sipped it. Rick sighed and eased back a bit.

"Oh, that is wonderful. This is some of the new wine that Bridget and Evie have made?"

Lotus nodded. "Yes Master, using some of those magical fruits they have made some truly wonderful wines and drinks."

Rick felt a feeling of blissful warmth flow over him and he grinned at Lotus. "Have a glass Lotus, this is truly fine."

Lotus bowed her head. "Thank you Master. I was hoping you would say that. Evie and Bridget were both very, happy, about their creation and I am curious to see how good it is."

Lotus smiled and left off that fact that they had been plowed drunk when Lacey had found them that morning. They had made the wine the night before using some magical fruits and grapes, and they did some magical spells on the mine making and then put it in a vat made of magical wood. They had ended up with a wine aged to perfection and with quite a kick to it. They had tapped it that morning and tasted it and found it quite lovely.

But the really fun part was that the wine had an actual effect on genies, same as it did mortals. Both genies were giggling and laughing and flopped on pillows. They had tried to get Lacey to try some and had then passed out when she refused and they both downed another glass. They had returned to their lamps shortly afterwards and Lacey asked Rick to let them stay in their lamps a bit to sober up.

Lacey had informed Lotus to be careful, but Lotus knew this would work right into Lacey's plans. Drunken genies could also be manipulated. And maybe even a certain Vizier.

Lotus summoned her own glass and Rick poured her a glass and they clinked. "To a magical world." Rick said and Lotus smiled and sipped her wine.

"Oh my! This is, this is, wonderful!" Lotus said and took a long drink. Rick had gulped down a whole glass and was refilling his. He topped off Lotus and said "Drink up my fine secretary; it makes the boring paperwork less boring!"

Lotus giggled and drank some more. She sighed and giggled and then traced a finger across Rick's chest. Rick smiled at her and pulled her into his lap. He nuzzled her neck and said "Let's finish this boring paperwork, and then move on to something more...entertaining."

Lotus giggled again and pulled out more papers. Rick signed and signed without even reading. Lotus sipped her wine and found it increasingly hard to concentrate. "Wow! This stuff really DOES affect genies! I fell so buzzed and happy and horny! Mmmmmmm, I really don't wanna do my job right now, I wanna fuck Master..." Lotus thought. She then shook her head and focused.

"Damn! Lacey is right, this stuff is potent! Okay, focus Lotus!" she thought to herself. She was able to barely hold off on dropping the folder as Master's hand began to wander about her body and heat her up. She was panting when Master finally finished signing and once he was done she snapped her fingers and the folder was on her desk.

She snapped again, and she was naked. She snapped again, and Master was naked. And without a wasted motion, Lotus straddled him and began to fuck him.

Rick giggled like a drunken schoolboy and pumped into her. He pushed the wine bottle into her mouth and she gulped down several large mouthfuls and it hit her like ton of bricks.

"Ohhhhh fucky Masssssaaaa, fucky me! Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me! Soooo nice!" Lotus babbled and then drank another gulp as Rick held it up. She swallowed the last mouthful and frowned as Rick dropped the bottle on the floor. She sadly watched it roll away and looked at Rick.

"Mastttteeerrrrrr, I want more wi..."

She cut off as Rick kissed her hard and stood with her firmly impaled on his dick. He staggered over to a column and shoved her up against it and pumped into hard. Lotus felt wave after wave of pleasure course through her. Every time Master pumped into her, it was like someone flicked a switch and she got a jolt. She didn't last long with that kind of stimulation and she soon moaned, tensed and came hard.

With a big giggle her eyes rolled up and she flopped on the floor and started snoring.

Rick giggled drunkenly. "Wow, this wine "hic" really does a number on genies. I wonder if Ali will like it?"

Rick staggered and nearly tumbled down his dais but made it to the bottom more or less intact. He blundered around for a bit until he got through the right gateway into the kitchen and then found the wine cellar. He ignored the rare and expensive bottles of "human" wine and instead staggered back to the large vat. He poured out a healthy amount into a bottle and stumbled off looking for Ali.

After a bit Rick found Ali sitting on a balcony overlooking the city. His two slaves, gifts from Rick were attending him. Julie, a former cop, was smiling as she slowly fanned Ali with a large palm frond fan. Shazad, Rick's former enemy who had tried to frame him knelt behind Ali and gently massaged his shoulders while also smiling. Both slaves were mortals, but enchanted by Ali to retain their beauty until they passed. Both were wearing only sheer see-through silk loincloths that were tied around their waists by a thin golden thread, and six inch stiletto heels in clear plastic with platforms. Rick snickered at that, Ali had a thing for heels. Both had perfect makeup and their hair was done up in a lovely tower and both wore golden hoop earrings.

Ali turned and Rick motioned him to remain seated. "Please, continue to enjoy the morning, Grand Vizier. Your slaves look very happy."

"Are you happy my dears?" Ali asked and both women nodded vigorously. Ali turned to Rick and smiled. "What can I say? A mortal woman, once bedded by a djnn, will never refuse his attentions. Isn't that right Julie?"

The woman giggled and nodded. "Yes Grand Vizier. Being your slave is so much more fun than being a cop. I am so glad you took me."

Rick looked and then laughed. "Why Ali, you show off! She isn't under your spell anymore is she?"

Julie smiled even more and shook her head. "No Master Rick I am not. I know everything about who I am and what I was and I want to be Ali's slave."

Rick snorted and then held up two glasses. "Ali, Bridget and Evie have made some wine that is exceptional. Lotus had some and enjoyed it. I think, given that my morning workout is done as well as business that I would like to enjoy some wine with the djnn who helped me make this wonderful life possible."

Rick poured and Ali bowed his head. "Master, you flatter me. Here, make yourself at ease." Ali snapped and another pile of cushions appeared and Rick eased into them. Ali motioned to Shazad but Rick waved him off. "No, no Ali. These slaves are yours, for you alone. They of course obey me, but after that only you. Keep them; I have enjoyed a woman's charms today. Right now I want to drink."

Rick poured and handed a glass to Ali. "To Ali, a great djnn, and a truly Grand Vizier."

Ali raised his glass and they both drank. Ali's eyes widened. "Master! This is truly exquisite! A VERY fine wine indeed! Evie and Bridget have outdone themselves." He sipped again and sighed.

"We don't have alcohol like this in the djnn realm. We can brew it certainly, but it usually has no effect on creatures like me. Evie and Bridget must have found some magical fruit from another realm or a slightly different method of making this drink than we do. This is very enjoyable." Ali stated with a slight hint of humor.

Rick smiled and drank. "Well, its wine and I don't think you brew it per say. But this is wonderful. We finally have something for you to enjoy that you haven't had."

He joined Ali in simply staring out over the city and enjoying the wine and the view. After a bit Rick had finished several glasses and looked over at Ali. Ali had a bit of a spacey look to him and Rick would swear he looked buzzed. Ali had Shazad by him and his hand was gently running up and down her skin as she giggled and poured him more wine. Julie sat on the other side and her hands rubbed Ali and Rick noted were easing off his robe.

Rick stood up with a bit of effort and said "Ali, I think you have some slaves who need attending. I'll leave you to it. Please, don't get up." Rick said as he staggered out to the sounds of giggling and sighing.

"Heh, this wine ROCKS! Got old Ali to loosen up. I'll need to have a drink with him again. Maybe bring Lacey along..."

Rick stumbled along and found himself back in his throne room. Lotus was still in a heap and he giggled as he staggered up to his throne. He was going to help Lotus up, but he tripped and flopped into his throne and with a burp, passed clean out with a drunken grin on his face.

A few minutes later Lacey and Susan entered discussing an upcoming event at a large law firm. Lacey looked up and smiled at Master passed out in his throne. Her smile turned to a slight frown as she then saw Lotus snoring in a heap near him. Susan looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Lacey, it appears that someone else got into Bridget's and Evie's wine."

Lacey walked up and looked at Rick who snored contently. She ran her hand along his cheek and he snuggled up to it like a baby with a teddy bear. Lacey smiled and snapped her fingers and Rick disappeared in a poof.

Lacey shook her head again and looked at Susan. "Susan, I have some matters to discuss with Lotus. Can you please watch our Master while he sleeps until I can get there? This wine can affect genies, so I fear what effect it might have on mortals."

Susan bowed. "Of course Lacey, my pleasure." And with a snap she disappeared.

Lacey then went over to a vase with flowers. She pulled one out and held it under Lotus's nose. After a few sniffs Lotus moaned and shook her head.

"Ooooooowwwwwww! Oh damn! That wine has a kick to it! Ohhhhh! Too loud!" Lotus moaned. Lacey rolled her eyes and held the flower under her nose. "Be still you little fool. Sniff this and you'll be fine."

After about a minute of sniffing Lotus was more or less back to normal.

"Ugh, thank you Lacey. Rick started drinking and had me drink some. I thought alcohol didn't affect genies. What the hell did Evie and Bridget make?" Lotus said as she stood and clapped her hands. She cleaned up and dressed and then headed back down to her desk.

Lacey glided down to Lotus's desk and tapped her lip. She waved her hands and a circling line of thin fire appeared in front of her. She looked into it and looked into the other rooms one by one. Bridget and Evie in their lamps. Samantha and Ada were in their work room, Susan was with Master, Heather was in the treasury on an overseas call, and Nicole was wandering the perimeter with a section of guards.

Lacey looked in on the main balcony and stopped for a moment. She saw Ali fucking Shazad on her back on a large pile of cushions and Julie was lying in a heap of smiling slut next to her. Lacey noticed the bottle, and she also noted that Ali appeared to be VERY drunk. With a final heave, he came hard and then he flopped over Shazad with a belch and appeared to pass out. Shazad had cum at the same time and was equally out of it.

Lacey tapped her lips and smiled. She closed the ring and looked at Lotus. "This wine has some possibilities. Ali apparently can get drunk on it as well, and if what I saw in any indication, he is tempted by the pleasures of the flesh as well. I'm glad Master gave him two slaves. I think we need to provide him with more. And plenty of wine."

Lotus grinned. "It certainly packs a bang. But that flower? It sobered me up and no hangover even. And magic wine gives one hell of a hangover I can tell you."

Lacey smiled. "Evie is very proud of her garden and she loves to walk with me and talk. I thought a flower that can sober anyone up would be a smart thing to have, especially since Master has been drinking so much. But here, keep a bloom near you. I am working out a way to use it so we can drink and not be affected by this new wine. You will keep that to yourself. I think having genies with drinking problems will make them more pliable."

"We need to be careful with these liquors and wines Evie and Bridget have started to make. We need to test them on mortals secretly so we know what they will do. I will approach Ali later this week and bring this up as a point of safety for Master. And us." Lacey added.

"Lacey, I am beginning to get a bit worried about Master. He is having some odd issues, and now having drunk genies and djnn with him makes me even more worried." Lotus stated.

"I plan on bringing up Master's health Friday at the afternoon meeting. He is drinking too much, and having too much sex without aid. Even in the shape he is in, continually fucking genies will likely have detrimental effects on his long term health. He must use a wish or better, gain court physician to aid him in maintaining his health. But prior to that, I want to see about using this wine on Ali. A drunken Ali is one we can possibly influence." Lacey said.

Lotus frowned and added "I think we must hurry. Last night when Master was bedding us, he changed half-way through."

Lacey also frowned. "Yes, that was very strange. It was fun I must admit, for all of us. But it was very odd."

The night before Rick had taken both Lacey and Lotus out for a double date to a big fund raiser at the Beverly Hills Country Club. Samantha had prepped everything so no one thought it odd for him to have two dates. He had also had Nicole come along as a guard as he felt she had not had enough time out with him (Rick had a tough time taking Nicole out on a regular date as she couldn't drop her bodyguard persona and when she was a harem slave she was too horny to do anything other than fuck).

Rick had been in his Alpha Male mode and was definitely the hit of the party when halfway through he changed. Lacey had been on his arm and he had seemed to space out for a moment and then became a bit more withdrawn. He noticed some of the display artwork and had started talking about it. Lacey realized that his scholar persona had come out.

Lacey had tried to coax him back to his dominant self but had failed. It turned out fine in the end as Rick had wowed the hostess of the party with his art knowledge and had gotten invited to a major auction later in the week. He had impressed the whole crowd as a real Renaissance Man who knew a whole lot more than just how to be a strong man and Lacey and Lotus had ended up having a wonderful time.

On the way back, Rick had reverted back to his dominant self and didn't even seem to notice the change. At home he had taken all three of them to bed and had over-ruled their objections about him needing rest. He had started with a wild orgy, but part way through it he changed again. Instead of being a wild lustful beast he became a gentle and kind lover. He had ordered Lacey to make Nicole calm down and be shy, submissive and gentle and had then made slow gentle love to her. Nicole enjoyed it greatly and Lacey made her drift off to sleep with a sigh. Rick had done the same to Lotus and then her. It had been a nice change of pace, but it was very odd. And in the morning Rick didn't seem to remember much about it

Lacey shook her head. Her Master needed to be a strong Master, a dominate Master. Not a Master who would slip into and out of different personalities without warning. She had great influence, maybe even control, over the strong Rick. But she didn't in the others. And she would not allow that.

So more genies were needed, genies who could help her stabilize Rick and help her gain more influence over her Master. Especially now that these new drinks were starting to corrupt some of the genies. And the Grand Vizier.

"And to offset Evie..." Lacey murmured.

"What was that?" Lotus asked.

"Evie. When I found her with Bridget I tried to order them back to their lamps. Bridget complied, but Evie just laughed at me. She said she didn't answer to me because Rick hadn't ordered her too. She was bound to the hill and the palace, but not as a harem slave. She passed out shortly afterwards, but when Master made her and bound her to the hill he didn't bind her like he bound us. That means that she is outside my influence."

Lotus looked alarmed. "That could be a problem Lacey."

"Yes. But if we recruit more genies loyal to our side we can offset her. And if she keeps drinking, she might not be a problem for much longer. Regardless we need additional genies."

Again, Lacey knew exactly who they needed to recruit.

LATER THAT WEEK

Rick was taking his ease by the pool when Ali came by. The last several days in the afternoon Rick and Ali had been sitting down together and talking about various things and even playing cards. But Rick smiled as he saw Ali was holding a chilled bottle in his hand because the other thing they had been doing was drinking some of magical wine Evie and Bridget had come up with.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Lampmaker Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds