The Lampmaker Ch. 10

Lacey clapped and was instantly dressed and she swayed over towards the Grand Vizier's quarters. Rick had given Ali a suite of rooms fit for a Prince, and now Ali spent a good deal of time there when not working. His slaves lived there as well.

Lacey grinned at that. Rick had gotten an invite for Ali as well, who had shown up stag. Rick had told Ali to look around and see if he liked anyone. Ali had done that, and had come home with two lovely young women. Another Blonde named Trisha, and a Korean girl named Kim, both models and both there as window dressing for the party.

As Lacey entered the room she sniffed the air and giggled. The room reeked of sex and as she walked in she saw Trisha and Kim both lying in a smiling heap, naked except for heels, and both passed clean out.

"Well, if Julie is any indication, then these two will be staying here. But for now they can sleep the sleep of the well fucked mortal." Lacey looked into the bedchamber and saw another heap of naked women and noted that Ali must have had plenty of fun last night.

Ali was standing on a balcony looking down over LA. Lacey had noticed that he was often here just watching the city.

Lacey gracefully glided up behind Grand Vizier Ali. "Grand Vizier, I must speak with you." She said bowing low.

"Yes, what is it?" Ali said without looking back.

"Grand Vizier, I fear that Master Rick is becoming too lost to pleasure. This last week with his drinking and sex has been very enjoyable, but I am concerned that Master is taking this too far. With this wine it is now easy for Master to get everyone drunk and horny, even you. After our morning meetings and his workout, he will now get drunk and have sex with several genies and then pass out by noon. Even with the Wide-a-wake flowers, I fear for Master's long term health. And even worse, he is having what I think is a multiple personality dis-order. It appears that Master is now several Masters. And some of them are not good ones." Lacey knelt and placed her hands on her knees and looked at Ali.

"Lacey of the First Lamp, you constantly surprise me. You were what the humans call a Gold Digger, but you show remarkable constraint and concern for your Master and even other genies and me. Why are you so loyal?"

Lacey met Ali's look and replied "Grand Vizier, I was a gold digger who used her charms, looks and sex to manipulate men and gain wealth and enjoyment. But when Master transformed me, he gave me everything I had ever dreamed of and more. Beauty to last the ages, a life of ease, power over so many things and over others. Sex that amazes even me. If having everything I ever wanted handed to me on a platter to enjoy requires me to be a slave to one man, then that man has my heart, body, and soul. I will not lie to you, Ali; I was magically enchanted to want to serve Master and did not do this of my own free will. But Master is someone worthy of owning me and I will willing serve him and let him own me until his mortality claims him. I only hope his heirs are as wise and intelligent as he is."

Ali didn't say anything for a minute. Then he turned and looked at Lacey. "Our Master has gifted me with something that to him is simple, yet to me is worth more than all the gold on this world. Do you know what that is?" Lacey raised her head and shook it.

"Simple, he gave me his trust. Aside from when I have to return to the lamp, Master lets me run his household from a position of power and trust and he has even stated that I may venture into the city provided I do nothing that draws attention to him or his house. He has even gifted me with slaves for my enjoyment. Only one other human ever cared about my enjoyment, and I think he did it more as punishment for the women than for my reward."

Ali knelt down opposite Lacey and smiled. "Every other human has feared me, and kept me locked away except in times of great need or danger. This one has realized that by trusting me and giving me some simple freedom he had made me more loyal than any wish ever could. That makes me his man, his servant, and his most loyal advisor."

"As such I agree with you in that Master's health is becoming something I fear for. A mortal, even enhanced as he is, cannot remain untouched by the charms and attentions of a harem of genies, magical gardens and enchanted wines. He will become lazy and decadent and slothful unless we do something to counteract this. Were this the old times I would say that Master needs to go out and conquer a foreign land and take it's queen by force, but alas those days are gone. And he now has the power to influence us as well. I have advised him to control himself but more is needed. He must be healthy and he must have heirs; he must have mortal harem slaves to make heirs for genies cannot bear children."

Lacey nodded as he spoke. "I agree Grand Vizier, and I have an idea. Several ideas actually. First Master's health must be attended to. A household physician is needed and I know of a woman who is perfect for this position."

"Another woman? This does not seem to be a smart idea, the idea is to gain the Master mortals to enjoy and couple with." Ali said as he looked at Lacey.

Lacey stood and straightened her clothes. "We need possibly two more, a doctor for certain and possibly a psychologist. One to ease his body and the other potentially to ease his mind. He must be made to understand his responsibilities to his household. I have two women in mind, both are great beauties and very smart. They will embrace being taken as slaves and will be loyal as well as wonderful harem slaves. With their help we can convince Master to take mortal women and begin to work on his heirs so that his house will not be destroyed by his passing."

Ali looked at Lacey for a moment. He nodded after a bit and said "It appears that is the best way forward. Speak with Master during a time of pleasure; he listens to you very well in the warm afterglow of sex with his favorite slave. Convince him and let us do this."

Ali tapped his lips. "Lacey, I have one more task for you. Master need not know about it, so keep this between us. Evie and Bridget will likely make more drinks and treats with these magical plants. This could be dangerous to Master. I want you to supervise them when they do this and you will have them tested on other mortals to see the effects. Use your magic to find homeless drunks and have them test these things for us. You can compensate them with money or regular booze, but no drink or food will touch Master's lips unless we know exactly the effects."

"Yes Grand Vizier, I fully agree." Lacey stated with a straight face. "Well, Ali need not know I am already doing this." She thought.

"Oh Grand Vizier, I spoke with Master Rick last night. He stated that these two new mortal slaves are yours if you want them. When they wake up, find out if we will have any issues and let me know so we can see to them. Then, please enjoy." Lacey said with a smile.

Lacey noted that Ali got a bit of sly smile at that. And his smile increased when Julie swayed over to him, naked and giggling, holding a glass for him.

Lacey left with a glimpse of Ali sipping from a wine glass.

LATER THAT MORNING

The next morning Rick awoke and stretched. He looked about and saw the time and date and blinked. "Whoa. I guess I overdid it yesterday with Ada. And Heather. And Lacey." Rick paused a moment with a look of concern and then dismissed it. "Ah well, that's what my genies are for, enjoying. Time to wake everyone else up."

Rick put on a robe (the Persian style, he now only wore those around his palace as he felt it was proper for a true Lord like himself to wear), and walked into his gallery. He opened his lamp cabinet and began to rub the lamps. After finishing with that he said "Ali Baba, summon Ali and Lacey to my gallery."

Rick then turned and walked over to a large flowering vine with amazingly bright roses blooming. He gently rubbed the petals and several of the flowers blew out several streams of pollen. They swirled and when they dissipated Evie stood there with a bright smile. Rick grinned at her. He had truly outdone himself with Evie's binding. While the vase was the vessel holding her, the flowing vine growing out of it could be used to summon her. She had grown the vine to many locations on the palace grounds and inside as well.

Rick turned around and his genies all stood in a row. They bowed as one with broad smiles and intoned "Good Morning Master."

Ali and Lacey both entered together and bowed low. Due to his drinking yesterday he had put Ali and Lacey back in their lamps early prior to the party, so they hadn't had to return late in the night.

"Good morning my lovely slaves. How are we today?" Rick said as he walked up to Lacey. His hands eased down onto her lovely thighs and she looped her arms around his neck and they kissed. Rick sighed and Lacey took his arm as he moved down the line. He kissed each genie as they greeted him and smiled. When he finished he turned to them and said "Away with you now, to your tasks."

"Your wish is my command Master." The genies all chorused at once and all of them disappeared in puffs of smoke except for Lacey and Bridget. Bridget walked over to a small statue and rubbed it. Several poofs of smoke happened and six lovely young women dressed as maids stood there at attention smiling.

"Good morning Gallery Servants. Begin the daily cleaning, I will inspect in four hours. Spotless, nothing less for our Master." Bridget stated with an air of command.

"Yes Lady Bridget, we obey." The women replied and set to work immediately.

Rick looked at Bridget and smiled. "I am quite happy with your wines so far. You and Evie have done splendidly. I command you to make more of it, and to see what other fun drinks you can come up with."

Bridget flushed and looked embarrassed and shot a guilty look at Lacey. "Yes Master, of course. I'm glad you like the wine."

Rick laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. I heard about what happened with you and Evie. I am sad I missed it, I think it would have been quite fun. In fact, tonight, you and Evie will attend me. And bring a bottle of your wine."

Bridget smiled deeply and bowed low. "Your wish is my command Master, and this one I will happily obey."

Bridget headed through the door to start the remainder of the staff working and Rick led Lacey into his bedchamber. Lacey started a bath as Rick brushed his teeth and shaved. He eased down into the tub as Lacey bathed him and sighed as the hot water and Lacey's magical fingers eased out his tensions. He dressed, well he let Lacey and several maids dress him, and then went into the dining room for breakfast. He feasted on a full breakfast as he read the paper and noted that again he and Lacey were one of main photos in the society section.

After finishing eating, Rick walked through his palace with Lacey on his arm. He was feeling fine when they entered the billiards room. Rick had it added in case he wanted "To have the boys over" and it was done up in an old English style with nice wood paneling and pool and billiards. So far it hadn't been used once, but when Rick got there his vision blurred.

Rick shook his head. For a few seconds it felt like parts of his mind and his consciousness were shifting around like a pile of blocks. Then suddenly he straightened and grinned like a schoolboy.

"Oh wow! A pool table. I wanna play!" Rick said in a higher pitched voice than normal. He dropped Lacey's arm and ran over and started to set it up. Lacey looked at him oddly.

"Master? Are you well?"

"I'm like totally cool! This is so neat! My own pool table! Come on! Play with me!" Rick babbled out.

Lacey was now concerned. Master had just switched personas again. "Master, maybe we should go and lie down a bit. You might need some more rest. I can rub your head and you can just relax in my arms."

Rick got a cross look on his face. "No! I wanna play pool now! And you wanna play pool with me! I say so!" Rick said sounding like a 10 year old boy arguing with his mother.

Lacey blinked and then bowed. "Yes Master, I want to play pool with you. Please, let's begin." Lacey said and she took a stick. Inside she was now very put out, but Rick had commanded her. So they played pool. They played several games and then darts. Part way through the dart game, Bridget came in with some servants to clean and Lacey could tell she was shocked by Rick's behavior. Rick giggled at her when she suggested they go to the throne room and then he ordered her to play darts with them. She bowed and obeyed.

As they finished the dart game Rick suddenly shook his head and stumbled backwards. He caught himself on a table and after a moment shook his head. He blinked and looked around.

"What the hell?" The room swam again and he gasped. Bridget and Lacey grabbed him and steadied him. He blinked and said "Get me to my bedroom."

With a poof he was naked in his bed on his back with a concerned Lacey looking over him. "Master! You are not well at all! We must get a doctor, now!"

Rick tried to sit up but he felt ill. After a moment he nodded. "Yes, I think that is wise. Find one you can trust and bring them here. I feel like I've run a marathon and my head feels very odd."

Lacey nodded and looked up at Ali who had arrived with a look of concern. Lacey noted that he was sniffing a Wide-a-wake flower, and would have smiled at that if she wasn't so concerned. Ali looked at Lacey and gave her a single nod. Lacey bowed her head and motioned Bridget over to cradle Master's head.

"Keep Master in bed; enchant him to sleep if you must. I will bring a doctor for him soon."

SEVERAL HOURS LATER AT A HOSPITAL OFFICE

"It has been a while Lacey. I'm surprised that you remembered me."

Lacey smiled at the lovely platinum blonde woman sitting behind a desk. Dominika Ivanovik, Gynecologist in residency at the Beverly Hills General Hospital, foreign student originally from St. Petersburg, graduate of UCLA and ULCA School of Medicine, one time exotic dancer, stripper, and party girl who moved on once college was paid for. And a stone cold knockout; natural platinum blonde hair, hourglass body, beautiful ass, perfect tits (36 DD all natural), water blue eyes, white teeth and just enough accent to make her sexy as hell.

She had been one of Lacey's friends during her senior year in college. They had met in a class during summer school and had soon discovered that they both worked as dancers on the side. Dominika had been stripping at a club named Cheetah's until Lacey got her in at the Grand Ball. She had made so much money in one year she could completely pay for medical school and had stopped dancing soon after. They had lost touch over the last two years, but Lacey had found her easily enough.

Lacey also knew a lot about her mindset. She was driven because of where she came from. Back in Russia she was just another pretty chicky, and despite her grades unless she knew the right folks she wouldn't have gotten anywhere. So she had come over determined to be her own woman and to be in a position of power to ensure she couldn't be taken advantage of. She had tried several times to marry a man of wealth and influence, but it had never worked out because they always ended up resisting her attempts to influence and manipulate them. Lacey had given her advice on how to do it, but her advice wasn't really good for a long term relationship.

Which led to the present situation.

"Dominika, you were and are a great friend and it so happens that I am here with a job offer. I ask that you simply listen and watch. I am the property and slave to a great Master. In return for my loyalty I have been given power beyond that which most mortals dream. I answer only to him and have everything I desire at my beck and call. Money, jewels, furs, cars, art, clothing; you cannot imagine it all. In return, I run Master's harem and other slaves. He has been taking women for several months now, building his household, and I have discovered how powerful he has made me. I can control all other women who have been made harem slaves and I enjoy it greatly. And here is how." Lacey snapped her fingers and there was a "poof" and she hovered above the desk dressed in her genie attire with her waist down being a cloud of smoke.

Dominika had been frowning and rolling her eyes until Lacey transformed in front of her. She started and backed her chair up. She slowly stood and just as she did the door opened.

Dominika spun and gapped as another resident doctor walked in, a guy named Steve, and started to talk. "Dominika, Dr. Jones needs us..."

He trailed off when he saw Lacey hovering and just as his jaw dropped Lacey snapped her fingers.

Steve froze and his eyes glazed over. Lacey said "Close the door." Steve did and turned back to Lacey.

"You will go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet for the next 5 minutes. You will remember nothing of what you saw here. When that is done, you will take your time getting back here, and then you will talk to Dominika. Go now, and obey." Lacey said with an air of command.

"I hear and obey." Steve replied and turned and left leaving a gaping Dominika.

"How did you, how are you, what has happened?!?" she finally managed to get out.

Lacey told her friend about being taken and transformed into a genie and all its perks. Dominika's eyes lit up at the picture of Rick and the descriptions of the sex. She nodded at the stories of wealth and power, and Lacey knew it was time for the final pitch.

"I need you to become a genie for two reasons. I have a plan that if done correctly will allow us to gain great influence and some control over Master. I have already recruited Lotus from the club and have one more friend of ours in mind to help. But if you come along and become his physician you can help me set things up in terms of his wishes which will allow us genies more influence and control over him. With your help I can dominate the other genie slaves and then we can ensure that the strong Master is the only persona left. I can influence Master when he is like that, and he is someone who thinks like me in terms of power, and when he is in that form and listening to us we can together do literally anything! We can rule the world with Master, or maybe make a new one. I have to have you in on this ahead of time. The Grand Vizier will know of everything that happens inside the household, but unless he is actively scrying me he won't know what we have set up. As of right now he is busy minding Master because of what happened this morning. I am also helping him to develop a drinking problem and positioning myself as a friend to help take more responsibility off his shoulders and let him enjoy some downtime with his own slaves."

"The second reason, and one that has become very urgent, is that Master is definitely suffering from something. Exhaustion, stress, a previous condition that has gotten worse, I don't know. I think his mind is having problems dealing with genies, magic, and our attentions. He is only mortal and sex with us is something no mortal can have and not be changed. But if he dies, we are all in a terrible position. He needs a doctor to help him, and I trust you."

Lacey looked at Dominika with a serious stare. "This is a onetime offer Dominika. Are you in?"

"Yes, I'm in. What do you need me to do?"

Lacey smiled as she started talking...

LATER THAT NIGHT AT THE MANSION

"Master, you must rest. Please, lie still." Lotus gently pushed Rick back down onto the bed. Rick had slept most of the afternoon, but had woken up an hour ago. Bridget had fed him in bed, but now Rick was feeling fine. He had some odd memories of playing pool and thinking he was a kid playing with his "Buddy Lacey" and then having some weird visions and then waking up. Now he felt fine and he wanted to get up and get some business done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds