The Lampmaker Ch. 10

Rick loved the taste and so did Ali. Rick was enjoying the fact that this wine was loosening Ali up quite a bit and seemed to have some other effects. Ali sat down on a large cushion and poured them both a glass.

"To a fine day." Rick said and Ali raised his glass. They both drank and Rick smiled as he saw Ali obviously relish the taste. Where Rick took small swallows Ali took large gulps and after some small talk Ali had refilled his glass while Rick was only halfway done.

"So, your slaves are doing well Grand Vizier? I am still a bit surprised that Julie has willingly submitted to your charms."

Ali smiled. "She has indeed Master Rick. What can I say? I told you a Djnn lover is something no mortal woman can resist once she has had a taste. And Julie has had many tastes."

Rick and Ali laughed at that. "Very good. How about Shazad? Is she truly blanked out?"

"Yes Master. She has zero memory of ever being anything other than a slave to the household. She cares not for anything other than serving me and the house. And she is VERY enthusiastic about it."

Rick laughed and then a voice from the doorway said "Two men laughing is something to cause a woman worry. Maybe you need some company."

Rick grinned as Lacey glided up and bowed to him and then Ali. Rick motioned to her and she sat behind him and began to rub his shoulders. Rick grinned at Ali and filled up another glass. "Here Lacey, drink with us. And no arguing, drink."

Lacey rolled her eyes and took the wine. She sipped it and Rick heard her go "Oooooooooo, that's good." softly.

Rick smiled at Ali again as Lacey's hands moved in a slightly different way and became more sensual. Ali grinned and gulped more wine and then snapped his fingers. With a "poof" Shazad and Julie appeared behind him with a look of surprise. When they saw their Master Ali they both smiled and eased down by him. "Master, you have summoned us to serve, so let us serve you."

Rick and Ali enjoyed the massages for a while in the lovely sun while drinking. Rick had a slight buzz going and Lacey was now giggling along with the other two slaves. Ali was fully relaxed back into the arms of his slaves who were now rubbing everywhere. Rick ran his fingers along Lacey's leg and felt her shudder. Rick started to turn around when Heather walked in.

"Master, I am sorry to disturb you, but I need to know if you are willing to play 5% more for the island in the Caribbean. The owner has offered it to us and will throw in some additional properties on the Caymans, but the offer is only good until tomorrow morning. I think this is fairly good deal, even though it is slightly more than we wanted to pay. We can close several months faster and start building your island retreat this year."

Rick nodded. "That sounds fine. Call him now from here." Rick said pointing to the land line connection. Heather picked it up and called. Rick smiled as she closed the deal. As Heather hung up Rick poured her a glass of wine.

"A fine job Heather. Here, let's celebrate. To Heather, the maker of wealth!"

Lacey and Ali both raised their glasses and Heather smiled. "Master, you are too kind." She sipped her wine and then her eyes widened. She took another very long pull and smiled. "So this is the magical wine that Evie was talking about? It is VERY enjoyable."

Heather took another long pull and then let out a giggle. Lacey giggled and Heather giggled at that. Rick smiled and said "Drink up Heather. Take a break here with us by the pool."

Heather nodded eagerly and finished off her glass. Rick filled her up and she gulped it down in a short time. She eased up next to Rick and her hands began to roam over his body and she giggled and snuggled in close. Lacey smiled and kept massaging Rick's back and shoulders. She leaned down and whispered "Master, why don't you give Heather some more "reward" for her fine job? I think she is very much ready."

Rick grinned and kissed Heather on the lips. Heather returned it with passion and wrapped her arms about his neck. Rick worked down her neck and eased off her top and then licked her nipples. Heather giggled and sighed and then moaned as Rick's hands eased into her loincloth. With a flick of his wrists, she was naked save her slippers and Rick lay her on her back and spread her legs.

"Mmmmmmm, Master. Always so strong. Not afraid to take his slave. God you turn me on Master! I LOVE being your slave!" Heather panted out as Rick began to pump into her.

"And I love having you as my slave Heather. I remember when you were a mortal woman. So strong, so powerful, so determined! You were something that every man wanted but so many were too scared to go after. But not me. I took you. I ENSLAVED you. I. Made. You. Mine." Rick growled out as he sped up.

Heather twitched and her legs wrapped around Rick's torso and she gasped out "Yes! Yes! Yes! You took me and I am yours FOREVER!"

Lacey had backed off and was fingering herself while she watched Rick dominate Heather. She got so turned on when Rick did this and when his slaves again submitted and thanked him for enslaving them. Lacey was panting when suddenly a hand slid down her front and pinched her nipple.

"Hey there pretty, can two play?"

Lacey jumped and turned around to see a smiling Ada had snuck up behind her. She had a toolbox with her and a bunch of cables and what appeared to be a projector of some kind. Ada smiled and licked her lips as Heather and Master grunted on the cushions. Lacey heard some more grunting and she smiled when she saw Ali had Julie bent over a pool chair while Shazad giggled and held his glass of wine for him.

Lacey smiled and eased up. She glided over to Ada and then gently kissed her. Lacey preferred men (especially Master), but while working as a stripper she had quickly figured out that woman on woman action was a real money maker and was also fun. Ada kissed her back with some heat and Lacey pushed her back a bit.

"Hang on, first have a taste." Lacey said and handed her a glass. Ada downed it in one pull and Lacey blinked at that. "Obviously this one will need some lessons in etiquette." Lacey thought, but she smiled as Ada's eyes crossed, her face flushed and a drunken giggle came out.

"Whoooooooaaaaaaaaa. That "hic" wine packs a punch and then some. Can I "hic" have some more?"

Lacey laughed as she filled the glass and this time Ada drank it slower. Lacey moved behind her and let her arms start to play across Ada's body. She tweaked her sapphire nipple dangles and Ada squeaked like a little mouse. Lacey kissed her down her neck and Ada simply melted like putty in her hands. Lacey eased her onto a pool reclining chair and gently spread her legs. Lacey snapped her fingers and Ada's bottom disappeared. Lacey bent down and gently licked Ada's pussy and Ada stiffened and let out a moan.

Lacey giggled and then heard Master Rick say "Lacey! Ada! Give your Master and his slave Heather a show!"

Lacey looked over her shoulder and saw Rick had moved Heather on to another pool recliner and had her on all fours. He had mounted her from behind and Heather was gasping and moaning as he pounded her.

Lacey grinned and stood up. She turned around and straddled Ada. She eased her own pussy onto her face and then bent down and kissed Ada's pussy again. "Ada, Master has ordered us to give him a show. I think a 69 will be quite nice."

Ada's response was to grab Lacey's ass and pull her snatch down onto her tongue. Lacey started to giggle but it turned into a moan halfway through as Ada's tongue danced on her clit. "Oh fuck! This little freak is good!" Lacey thought. For a few moments she was lost to pleasure and then she re-focused and gave Ada's clit a nice lick.

That set off a chain reaction of Ada getting fired up and then firing up Lacey who then fired Ada up again and so on. Rick laughed and shouted encouragements while Heather moaned and grunted. Lacey could tell Ada was getting near climax when Heather let out a scream and jerked like she was shot. Her body relaxed and she flopped face down on the chair with a giggle and was out.

Rick gave Lacey a look of bestial lust and leaped off of Heather. He shoved Lacey off of Ada and shoved into her with a growl. "You for the last, the best is always last!" Rick panted out as he pumped madly into Ada who was thrashing wildly and had her eyes rolled up so far all you could see was white. Lacey grinned and poured more wine into Master's and her glasses.

With a massive shout Rick came hard in Ada, and Ada screamed like a banshee. She sucked in a huge breath and then said "Oh Master!" and passed clean out.

Rick pulled out of her and sat back on his haunches for a few moments. The wild look in his eyes faded and after a moment he reached over and took the glass from Lacey. He sipped and then lay back on the pile of cushions with his hardening dick pointed up.

"Mount your Master Lacey. Ride me slow."

Lacey laughed with glee and straddled her Master. She began to ease up and down on Rick's cock and felt the warmth flow through her body. For nearly ten minutes she eased up and down and slowly sped up. Rick matched her slowly and Lacey could see he just wanted to have a nice slow orgasm and she carefully brought him around. Rick and Lacey both stiffened and Lacey gasped as Rick's seed pumped into her. She sighed and let the feeling slowly fade. Lacey reached over and handed Rick his glass.

Lacey giggled and clinked her glass with Master. Rick laughed and they sipped their wine. Lacey smiled as she rolled off of a naked Master and enjoyed the smell of sweat and sex. Lacey looked over towards the other pile of cushions and giggled more.

Ali was naked and taking Shazad from behind while he gulped wine. Julie already lay face down next to him snoring away. Lacey looked over next to her and giggled again at a naked Ada lying on her back with her eyes shut and a large smile on her face. Next to her, draped over a pool chair and snoring peacefully was Heather. She was also naked, covered in cum and had another goofy smile on her face.

"I think Master has enjoyed himself this fine afternoon. Perhaps Master should sleep a bit before tonight." Lacey said and waved her hands in front of Master's face. Rick opened his mouth so say something but Lacey moved to quickly to allow him to speak. His eyes rolled up and with a grunt his head flopped back on a pillow and he was out.

Lacey smiled as the grunting from Ali reached a climax and Shazad let out a yell and Ali let out a grunt and they both came. And then flopped face down on the pile of cushions. Shazad was out like a light and Lacey glided over to Ali who gulped the last of his wine and looked around confused for a bit. Lacey moved up behind him and put a small flower under his nose. Ali took one sniff and then flopped down on the pillows next to his two slaves snoring peacefully.

Lacey looked around and snapped her fingers. She was cleaned and dressed and she grinned. "Ali Baba, have Lotus come to me by the pool."

A calm male voice replied "Yes Lady Lacey, it shall be done." It seemed to just emanate from the area. Lacey snickered at that. "I have to hand it to Ada; she really did wire the palace from top to bottom. This modified Alexa hooked into that super computer makes this fantasy castle part Sci-fi now."

Lacey grinned at Ada who blissfully slumbered on. Every room in the palace now had a speaker system, video, and you could simply call out "Ali Baba" (the computer's name) and it would respond. Ada was also working with Rick to possibly allow people to summon the servants with Ali Baba, but that was a bit more difficult. Lacey was in no hurry on that, but she was both pleased and concerned about the situation.

Lacey grinned. "No one noticed I wasn't drunk. I guess I was a good enough actor."

Lacey had found out that by chewing a flower pedal from a "Wide-A-Wake" flower, it would neutralize the magical wine's effects. Evie didn't know that, but she did know about smelling the flower would cause you to sober up. So the genies had been using it after having some fun with Master.

Lacey had found out that fantastic taste aside, the magical wine also amped up sexual excitement and arousal. It also did the same on Djnn and Genies. But that wasn't all.

Lacey had done some observing and determined that a large drink of magic wine was about the equal of two and a half glasses to a Djnn and three to a genie. And once a genie or djnn had a taste it was almost impossible to stop drinking until after they had sex or were passed out. And the wine created some pretty bad hangovers and unless the "Wide-A-Wake" blooms were used to sober up, the genie or djnn had a very strong urge to drink more.

Lacey was very careful to make sure that she sobered everyone up at the same time and made sure that Ali knew that she was making sure he was taken care of and Master as well. Lacey had told him that prior to starting to drink she would always assign one of the non-drinking genies the "duty" of sobering them up once done and having slept a bit. That was true, but Lacey was making sure Lotus was watching the other genies so she could have some time alone with Master and Ali today.

Lacey waggled her fingers over her head and smiled as Lotus swayed in carrying a tray. Lotus looked around and grinned. "Heather and Ada are out. Ali is out and so Master. The others will all be busy for at least another thirty minutes. And Ali Baba has switched off the monitoring as per that special program you got Ada to install. You are sure she remembers nothing?" She asked as Lacey picked up a wide-a-wake flower and another one.

"Yes, I am absolutely sure. I got her to do it as a fail-safe in case we run into another magical hacker, which she figured might be our only real threat. She has it set up so it will operate on the spoken password, usable only by Master, Ali, and the genies. Of course, after I used my Lotus perfume on her, she has forgotten that she made it, and I just haven't had the time to tell Ali or Master yet, so you and I are the only ones who know about it."

Lacey waved the wide-a-wake under Shazad's nose several times and the former CEO slowly stretched and yawned. She smiled a blissful smile of someone who was waking up after a nice fucking. "Mistress Lacey, thank you for wa..."

She cut off as Lacey pushed another flower under her nose. Her eyes seemed to freeze and she stiffened. Lacey held the bloom under her nose for a few seconds and then spoke.

"Shazad, do you hear me?"

"Yes." Shazad replied in a very monotone, almost robotic sound.

"You will listen and obey. From now on you secretly obey me. You will never tell anyone this, but when I command you to obey you will without any hesitation or delay."

"Yes, Mistress Lacey."

"You, along with Julie, will carefully encourage Ali to drink more and more. You will have sex with him and make him forget about his duties as Grand Vizier slowly. You will encourage him to trust me and empower me more and more. I will provide you with more lovely women to be his sex slaves and you will corrupt him. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lacey."

"You will think of this as something you want to do. You will think that this is actually a reward for him taking you, and that Master Rick secretly wants this too. You will believe that this is best for your Master Ali."

"Yes Mistress Lacey."

Lacey pulled the flower back from Shazad and waited. After a few moments Shazad's eyes regained their color and she blinked and giggled. She smiled broadly at the sight of her Master snoring peacefully.

"Oh Master! You enjoyed yourself a bit much. Well, maybe I can wake you up..."

Shazad started to go down on Ali and Lacey clapped her hands. "Enough of that for now. Go and clean up, I will send Julie along in a moment. Tonight is the Mid-summer's Night Eve Ball, and Ali and Master must be ready to go."

Shazad looked longingly at her Master and then bowed. "Yes Mistress Lacey, as you command." She stood up and swayed away through the doorway. Lacey then used the flowers on Julie and gave her the same commands. She was on her way and Lacey started to wake up Ada and Heather. Lotus had been watching with a slightly surprised look and then gave Lacey a "what's up?" look when she didn't use the other flowers on Ada and Heather but just sent them on their way wearing big smiles.

"The "Brain-Dead Lilly" only works on mortals." Lacey whispered as she knelt down by Ali. "But its effects are long lasting. You have to be careful though, too much and you can actually cause brain damage. Master's commands about using magic on him apply to magical flowers, so I can't make myself use this flower on him. Or other normal mortals unless he agrees. But he never said anything about using them on other mortal slaves, such as Julia and Shazad."

Lotus had a slight chill at that and Lacey's cold smile when she mentioned the Brain-Dead Lilly, and wondered for a moment how Lotus had found that out. She smiled though as Lacey explained her use of the small loophole to influence Ali's slaves.

"To bad it doesn't work on genies. You could influence Evie then." Lotus whispered.

Lacey shrugged. "I will bring her under my control one way or the other. For now, let's make sure we get Ali."

Lacey put a bloom under Ali's nose and he sniffed. Ali came around and slowly stretched. Lotus then helped Lacey kiss Master awake as he sniffed the flower. That almost led to another round, but Lacey was able to get Master to focus on the upcoming event that evening.

The next day Lacey was watching the sun rise as Master snored contently on the bed behind her. They had added a magical balcony to the bed chamber and Lacey loved fucking on it, so Master had moved in a second bed.

But the lovely fucking aside Lacey was concerned. "My plan to corrupt Ali is working well. Master chose a couple of lovelies last night for Ali and they will soon be my puppets. But Master's mind is becoming a problem. I cannot wait any longer to seek help." Lacey thought and frowned.

Master had gone in as the strong Rick, and had changed up several times. He had been the art loving Rick, which had turned out well again. But then he had turned into, well, something else. He had become somewhat goofy and comical. Fortunately he was very witty and he again came across as very popular, but Lacey could tell that his behavior was confusing some people. Just as Lacey was getting used to that, he had changed again into the last persona.

Lacey sighed contently at that. Rick had become a very suave gentleman, and had simply swept her away to the dance floor. They had danced like young lovers and Rick had wowed the crowd with various moves and dances. Lacey being a genie was grace personified and she had been so turned on by the applause and by everyone watching them she had nearly jumped her Master on the red carpet as he led her away to the limo. The door had barely shut when she was on her Master and they had fucked in the limo and then on a warm sandy beach under the moonlight, and then he carried her upstairs in his arms and had made gentle love to her on the balcony bed. She hadn't needed a drink of magical wine to swoon her Master's arms then.

She had awoken and had let her Master slumber, but now with the dawn she had made up her mind.

"Master must have help. I must get someone, or some ones, to help me stabilized his personality into the proper Rick. Last night could have been disastrous." Lacey shuddered at that. Evie had confined in her that earlier in the week she had found Rick out in the garden staring into space with a look of hatred and rage. She had called out to him and the look had faded and Rick didn't seem to remember what had happened. "He looked even worse than when he went after Sellars." she had said with a shudder. Lacey had been a bit concerned but after last night, she knew she could wait no longer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds