The Lampmaker Ch. 10

Rick kept trying to stand up but Bridget, Nicole and Lotus had been making him lie still until Lacey had returned with a doctor.

"Enough, as Master I order you three to get back and let me up." Rick commanded. The genies bowed low and moved back allowing him to crawl to the edge of the bed and stand. Or try to. As soon as he stood up he felt a bit dizzy and sat down harder than he meant to and the genies were on him immediately.

"Rick? I have the doctor here!" Lacey's voice sounded from the entryway. Rick frowned at the relieved looks on his genie slaves faces and grumbled.

"I'm in the bedroom. Come on in." Rick waved at the other three, "Disappear quick."

Three puffs of smoke and Rick turned to see Lacey lead a knockout Blonde into the room. She looked like a porn star version doctor, skirt and business top, but wearing a white lab coat and carrying a doctor's bag. Rick hid a smile, Lacey had found another lovely for him to enslave. It didn't even register with Rick that as soon as he had seen this strange lovely woman that he had decided to enslave her with no hesitation.

"You're Rick? I'm Dr. Dominika Ivanovik, currently in residency in the Beverly Hills General Hospital. I'm not sure how Lacey pulled it off but I got authorization to come here and give you a check up and advise you on general health. I knew Lacey from college and she said you wanted someone she trusted, so here I am."

Rick smiled and extended his hand and shook hers. "Name's Rick. Lacey is my girlfriend and I trust her a lot. I don't know a lot of folks here in LA and I like my privacy, so thanks for coming. Lacey can be pretty persuasive sometimes so I'm glad she convinced them to let you come here."

Dominika nodded and in a very business-like manner pulled out her stethoscope and ask Rick to take a deep breath.

Over the next 20 minutes Rick got a full checkup and felt like he was taking a verbal SAT. Dominika was hot as hell, but completely professional. When Rick tried to banter, she smiled when required but otherwise reminded him she was here to make sure he was in good health.

When she finished, she put her hands on her hips and stared down at him looking very imperial and commanding. "Rick, you are in great shape but you are not taking care of yourself properly. You are drinking too much, you are in my opinion addicted to sex (he had been open about the open relationship with Lacey, but had left out the genie part), you are suffering from exhaustion, and your diet is not good. You need some self-discipline, you need to cut down on the sex, you need to stop drinking or at least greatly cut down on it, and I recommend you see a psychologist for your sex addiction and I think some other possible mental issues. You sound somewhat mega-maniacal and I am wondering if you are having some possible split personalities developing. I wouldn't be surprised if you had some other issues in there. Nothing that can't be treated if acted on now."

Rick frowned as he looked at her. She was a fox, and truth be told her attitude was turning him on. Commanding, imperial, almost regal, someone who expected to be obeyed and listened to. Yeah, she would do fine as his court physician, but he would have to be careful taking her. He wanted that attitude intact.

Rick nodded and smiled. "Okay Doctor Dominika, I'll do as you say. I think I'll hire someone to make sure I take your advice." He reached out and shook her hand.

"For tonight, you need to sleep. Bed rest tomorrow, no alcohol, no sex. I'll be back in the afternoon to check up on you and we will work out your new routine then. Lacey, you need to ensure he stays in bed. I'm serious; you had a episode today that could easily happen again. I'm not sure a CAT scan wouldn't be a good idea, but we'll see."

Lacey nodded and pulled a bell cord. A guard appeared and Lacey said "Please see Doctor Dominika out while I care for Rick." Lacey shook hands and shared a slight grin with her friend and then turned to her Master.

She waited until Dominika was gone and then said "Well Master, will she do as a household physician?"

Rick grinned. "Yeah, she'll do just fine. She a hot Slavic beauty, I don't have one of those yet. That hair is nice."

Lacey smiled and sat down behind him. "You must rest now, but tomorrow you can build a lamp."

Rick eased back and sighed. "Crap. I have a harem of genies, money and power, and NOW I have health issues. Nothing is ever easy."

The next day Rick felt much better. Shortly after laying down Evie had brought him a nice cup of tea, which had been spiked with some sleeping herbs and they had knocked Rick out for a nice long sleep. Rick had awoken feeling very much refreshed and had awoken his genies. After talking with Ali and ordering Susan, Lotus and Samantha to take care of any issues with Ali's two new slaves, Rick built his next lamp.

Later that afternoon Dominika had returned for a follow up. Rick offered his hand and as she raised her hand he quickly pulled his other hand from under the blankets and shoved a lamp into her hand.

Dominika froze in place and Rick bound her. Rick named her as his household physician and harem slave. Rick pressed the blood onto the lamp and Dominika was engulfed by smoke. Her last words were "Mmmmmmmmm, how lovely!"

Lacey smiled as Rick picked up and rubbed the lamp. Ali entered the room as the smoke formed into Dominika, who immediately bowed low to Rick. "I am Dominika, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

Rick slowly looked her up and down. She was another tall one, 5 foot 10 or 11, with long Platinum Blonde hair hanging down in a lovely thick braid, a perfect hourglass figure, a slight tan, perfect 36 DD tits and brilliant blue eyes. Rick was pleased to hear her talk, she had had a slight accent but it was now more pronounced and gave her an exotic touch. Her harem silks were see through white with some red trimming, and her jewelry was silver instead of gold, but she rocked the look.

"Dominika, you are named household physician and harem slave. As physician, you answer only to myself and Ali, as harem slave you answer to Lacey of the First Lamp. You will ensure the health of all household members to include myself." Rick stated.

Dominika bowed low. "With pleasure Master, I shall gladly obey. The medical knowledge your binding gave me is wonderful. I feel able to heal the world. But Master, as the mortal Dominika said earlier you must change up your lifestyle. Sex with all these genies, the workouts, drinking and diet, this will cause your life to end much sooner than normal. You must adjust or perish."

"She is wise and speaks truthfully Master." Ali added. "You should heed her advice. Too much of a good thing can be as bad as the worst things."

Lacey nodded and said "Master, we all are concerned." And she clapped her hands and all of Rick's genies marched in. Bridget, Heather, Nicole, Susan, Lotus, Dominika, Ada, Evie, Samantha, and Lacey all stood before him in a semi-circle looking concerned and annoyed.

Bridget spoke up. "Master, you fulfilled my greatest wishes. I will not allow you to throw away your life because the noble man who enslaved me is a slave to his own desires. You are above this!"

Heather and Nicole both nodded and Susan spoke. "Master, you know that I was not happy with what you did, but you showed great mercy, compassion and caring. My sister will fulfill a great destiny and you have made me very happy. You MUST rise to this challenge!"

Ada and Evie both looked angry. "Master, you saved both of us from a terrible injustice and a horrible person. We are yours until death willingly, but we will not see you kill yourself over pleasure!" Evie said in a level voice and Ada shook her head violently in agreement.

Rick looked at his slaves and after a moment he lowered his head. "You're right. I need to take better care of myself. I lack discipline and the ease of my life will lead to my downfall. I resolve to work at this and fix the problem."

Lacey spoke. "Master, trying is not enough. You MUST fix this. There can be no failing."

Dominika cleared her throat. "Forgive me Master. I know I am the newest genie, but my I offer a suggestion? Wish to be guided in terms of health. A simple wish to stop one action will fix that one action, but what happens 10 years from now? By following your physician's advice we can react to each problem as it comes up instead of having to create another genie in order to wish a problem away. This is a long term solution and a better one. I hate to say it, but part of your problem is genies. With our influence on your body and mind via our powers and magic, you are being shaped and changed in ways man was never meant to be. More genies will certainly NOT help fix the problem. I do not say you cannot make more, but you must be careful in what type of genies you create and how many."

Ali looked at Dominika and gave a hint of a smile. "Wise words from a new genie, Master I would listen to your loving slaves and advisors."

Rick thought for a minute and then nodded. It would be a long term solution, and it had given him an idea. "I will take your advice, but answer me this Ali. If I were to wish to remain youthful and unchanged until I die what would happen? I read a Greek legend once about a goddess who asked that a mortal be made immortal, but since he couldn't die he aged until he turned into a cricket. I don't want that, but if I live to be 100 I want it to be worth it and enjoy my slaves and life until the very end."

Ali bowed his head. "A good question. Most mortals asking to live longer usually stop asking when I reply they cannot live beyond their given time. Your own given time Master is to live to be 101 years old IF you are able to adjust your ways. No force on this world or mine can alter this maximum time fate has allowed you, but you can end your time sooner. An odd rule but I think it is fate's way of making mortals enjoy what they have and also punish them for becoming lost to pleasure. But we can alter how you age. Your body and mind can be kept at their current form until the day you succumb to your natural limit. And by keeping your mind at its current state I mean you will not suffer effects of aging, no memory loss, or such things."

"But, you can still cut your time short by any number of ways. A simple accident can kill you, drinking too much, smoking, taking harmful drugs, bad habits; these can all reduce your time. To enjoy your full amount, you must earn it." Ali said.

"Then I have my wishes. Dominika of the White Lamp, I wish to have my body and my mind kept at their current state until the day of my natural death, I wish that I would listen and obey your commands when given as my court physician for reasons of health and the household good, and I wish that I had the materials to make more lamps." Rick said.

Dominika clapped her hands and Rick felt a twinge in his mind and in his body. He then relaxed and felt fine. Dominika bowed low and said "It is done Master."

Rick smiled and all the genies slaves smiled back at him. Ali nodded and then bowed low to Rick. "Master, we will leave you with your newest genie. Come."

All the other genies bowed low and filed out, Lacey being last. Lacey bowed low and smiled at Dominika. Dominika replied with a grin of her own and then knelt in front of Rick.

"Master, as your physician I command you to lie down and sleep. You will rest for the rest of the day and I shall awake you tomorrow morning. If you are better, you can claim me then as your harem slave." Dominika said with a slight tremor in her voice.

Rick blinked and immediately climbed into bed without a word. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep. Dominika lay next to him and watched him with a smile.

Rick awoke when Dominika touched him early the next morning. After she passed her hands over him, she nodded and said "You are better today Master. We shall see Lotus of the Gold Lamp and shall arrange your schedule to get you physically healthy. Nicole will be perfect as your physical trainer, but we must carefully monitor your sexual encounters. Only one a day for a week, and I'm the one for today."

With that Rick grabbed her arms and jerked her to him and kissed her passionately on the lips. She responded with equal passion. Rick's head swam just a bit and then Rick felt that very familiar feeling of power and lust.

"Yes! This is feeling I like!" Rick thought as he roughly kissed down Dominika's neck. With a growl Rick ripped off her silk top and began to kiss, suck and fondle her tits. Dominika laughed and giggled as Rick worked her upper body. Rick then pinned her arms over her head and tied her hands together. Rick stared into her eyes and Dominika gasped at the look of power and lust in her Master's eyes.

Rick tore her bottom silks off and mounted her. Dominika's body tensed and then heaved as she let out a scream as Rick thrust into her. Rick began to pound into her pussy and Dominika's head swam and she started to babble in Russian as she thrashed about. The Russian turned Rick on even more and he picked up the pace rapidly. He thrust wildly into her like an animal in heat and Dominika responded. With her genie powers Dominika lasted several minutes but her body tensed and then she and her Master both screamed at once as they came. Rick flopped on her for a moment and then looked at her with an evil grin. Dominika immediately realized her Master wanted more so she called on her powers to recharge him. She pulled her hands loose from Rick's grip and she rolled over on top of him. Dominika then rode him to another orgasm at which point he fell back gasping with a large grin.

Dominika crawled on top of him and dangled her tits in front of Rick's face. "As you court physician, I order you to sleep now until I awake you."

Rick simply closed his eyes and began to snore. With a smile and wave of her hands Dominika was off Rick, dressed and clean. With another wave, Rick was cleaned, and tucked away peacefully. Lacey entered the chamber with Ali and they both smiled at Dominika.

"It has worked. He obeyed the orders of his physician and he shall soon be in perfect physical health. But his mental state must be addressed soon. I fear that what I can do is not enough." Dominika stated.

Lacey nodded and Ali looked a bit thoughtful. Dominika looked a bit closer and realized that Ali was a bit flushed. "Looks like he was at the wine." She thought slyly.

Lacey smiled. "Grand Vizier, this has worked out better than we hoped. Thank you for trusting me on this. This will greatly improve Master's health."

Ali nodded and Lacey noted he seemed a bit distracted, like he wanted to get onto something else. Ali spoke after a moment. "Yes, this is good. Lacey, you have done well. I want you to attend Master today and keep an eye on him and the household. I'll be in my quarters if you need anything."

Lacey bowed her head. "Of course Grand Vizier. Please allow me to take care of these matters for you. You have other things to attend too."

Ali smiled at that and nodded. He turned and marched out of the room. As he left Lotus came in and shared a smile with Lacey and Dominika. "The two new mortal slaves have been taken care of. We bought out their modeling contracts and paid off their agents, and both have no close family. So they can stay with no issues. Shazad already got a couple of bottles of wine for today and I think Ali will be enjoying himself shortly."

Lacey smiled and looked at Master. "The Grand Vizier has charged me with supervising the household and to only disturb him if there is a major issue. Let's be sure there isn't."

Lotus and Dominika both bowed and said "Yes Lady Lacey."

Lacey smiled as she eased down next to Rick. "I will make sure Master is sound asleep and then I will do the rounds. I will take the reports today and anything needing Master's signature will wait for tomorrow. We will see how he feels after this new schedule. Then if we need to we will take another slave to help heal his mind and make sure he is in a proper mindset." Lacey said with a very evil smile that was returned by Dominika and Lotus.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds