The Medical Student

"Me neither" said Joan.

"Have either of you ever had your pussy eaten?" I asked. "Maybe by another women even."

"You cheeky sod." cried Joan. "I'm not even bothering to answer that."

"Many years ago, when I was 17, a girl did that to me once. "We started out just messing about and soon we were kissing like lovers not as just friends but it felt so nice one thing just led to another" said Pat pensively with a far away look in her eyes. "It was really an unbelievable experience which I've never forgotten and ever since I've tried to think of ways to get Dave to do it to me but I'm afraid to ask him."

Joan and Sheila looked at Pat in surprise.

"Don't worry Pat" I said. "It doesn't mean your a lesbian or anything. There is strong evidence in the medical journals to prove that most adolescents, boy and girls, may have at least one homosexual experience while they are growing up. "

"I'll do it if you want." She said defiantly staring at me. "But only if everyone promises this will remain strictly between us four".

Looking directly at Sheila I said. "You can tell Jake what you did to me if you like but no mention of anything else. OK" Sheila nodded.

"Pat?" I said giving a hug. "You are a lovely lady and it will be my pleasure and delighted to make this a memorable experience for you.

Both Sheila and Joan were looking a bit worried as I walked to the centre of the kitchen and lay on the floor. Pat shyly went around the kitchen equipment and removed her knickers and I told Sheila and Joan to get either side of my legs. Pat came and knelt on my chest with her knees either side facing my feet.

Chapter 4

Now the canteen ladies wore white cotton button down coats; there was no nylon in 1958 except stockings. It was supposed to be worn over their dresses but as it was usually hot in the kitchen they took their dresses, skirts off. Pat's coat was smoothed down over her bottom at the moment so all I could see was her back.

"OK ladies do whatever you want." I said.

I put my hand under Pat's coat at the front of her nylon covered thighs. My hands crept up pushing the coat up to her hips until my hands were on her bare flesh above the her nylon stockings. With her coat around her hips her large bottom was now in front of my face and I started to kiss all over her bottom while stroking her thighs. By this time Pat had undone my belt and Sheila and and Joan had worked my trousers and underpants down to my ankles. My prick was semi hard by this time and there were a lot of "OOHs" and "AAHs" from the women.

"God." Joan said "My husband's not that big when he's fully erect."

They had come prepared and smeared my cock with some kind of oil and Sheila started stroke up and down my penis. Joan wanted to get involved so she also used both her small hands so there were three hands wanking my shaft and stroking the head. There were more exclamations of amazement and giggles as it grew in their hands. They appeared to have forgotten about Pat.

I had never had somebody else wank me before and it felt marvellous and I felt I had better concentrate on Pat and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. Pat jumped when I first did it and she looked back and grinned at me. Slowly she began to move her knees and arse towards my head and she also lent forward resting hands on my thighs. It did not take long before her pussy was inches above my face.

Although I couldn't see what was going on there were more more exclamations from the ladies.

"God! That's bloody magnificent. It's almost beautiful" exclaimed Joan. "It's soft to squeese and hot to touch but just under skin it's as hard as a steel bar. I can feel it throbbing as well. My fingers won't reach round it."

"Look at the size of his balls" said Sheila cupping balls in her hand. "There almost as big as tennis balls"

"The skin on the head looks nothing like I've ever seen before. It's purple and the skin looks dry and cracked but it isn't. It's really soft and so smooth. It's like a big plum and I have an urge to lick it" exclaimed Joan.

"You couldn't get a condom on this." "I'm sure if you tried it would split. said Sheila pensively.

"God, if you couldn't get pregnant with this monster I doubt anything else would work," exclaimed Joan. "It's a bloody baby making machine."

They appeared to have forgotten that they were supposed to be measuring it and they continued to stroke faster and faster.

During this exchange I had been kissing Pat's thighs and also admiring Pats' beautiful pussy which had a few wisps of hair on her labia and a very dark bush on her mons. All the while I had been lightly stroking her arse, thighs and tickling down the crease of her arse on over her anus. Given the position she was in her outer labia was all puffy and soft and I started to give it long licks and little kisses. I could just see her inner labia peeping out and blew on to it and very gently tickling the lips with my tongue. As soon as I did this Pat moaned softly and squirmed her pussy over my face and spread her legs even wider which lowered her pussy closer to my mouth.

I wormed my mouth passed her outer labia until my mouth completely covered her inner labia and sucked her inner lips into my mouth and gently chewed on them with my lips.

AHH! Oohh! mewed Pat.

Sheila turned to look at Pat but saw she had her eyes tight shut and her breasts were heaving. Pat's juices started to flow and I had to keep swallowing but her juices still smeared all over my face. Continuing to tickle her inner lips with my tongue I eventually wormed my tongue between the inner lips and wriggled my tongue into her pink hole.

"Oohh!" She gasped

Stiffening my tongue I began jabbed it in and out of her vagina as rapidly as I could.

OOHHH!! cried Pat loudly.

Both Sheila and Joan jumped and saw Pat wincing.

"Whats wrong Pat?" said Joan.

"Oh!" It's lovely, it's bloody lovely "Oh! it's fucking marvellous" "Oh you lovely dirty bastard, don't stop" She cried.

"Well! Well!" said Joan "This kid definitely knows what he's doing. I don't know many men who would be willing to do that to a woman."

"That does it" she exclaimed standing and unbuttoning her coat. "My knickers are bloody soaked wondering what this monster would feel like in my pussy so I'm going to try it."

Sheila looked shocked "Your cunna let him fuck you!" She exclaimed.

"No! I'm cunna fuck him" cried Joan excitedly.

She took off her white coat, pull down her knickers and squatted over my hips. Holding onto to Sheila's shoulder she grabbed my cock with her right hand and rubbed the head backwards and forwards over her pussy. As it rubbed against her clitoris she moan softly. She eventually placed the head at the entrance to her vagina and slowly pressed down.

"Ohh Shit!" she cried "It's bloody fat"

Slowly she lower herself until the head had disappeared into her pussy and then she paused.

"God, I feel really stretched" "It's feels like the end of a bloody baseball bat" she exclaimed.

She continued to lower herself a little at a time and then stopped for a while. When she had managed to get half of my cock in she raised herself until just the head was still in. She paused then pushed down taking more of me inside her. She did this twice more until she felt it bump against her cervix. She looked down to see she had about two thirds into her vagina

"Oh my God." gasped Sheila excitedly. "Does it hurt? What does it feel like?"

"I feel really stretched and so full" "It's so hot my pussy feels as if it's on fire. It's throbbing all the time" Joan exclaimed. "It's lovely. The feeling when it moves in is wonderful and when it moves out I feel as if it's trying to suck me out too.

Joan could feel her vagina pulsing and she felt this over whelming urge to move up and down. As she rose and fell on my cock a couple of times she felt her vagina began flood and the additional lubrication made it easier and soon she was moving at fairly rapid pace.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried Oh! that's good, Oh! that's marvellous. Oh! yes Oh! yesss!" she moaned.

Soon she was bouncing up and down faster and faster little moans escaping her lips, her eyes tight shut and her head lolling from side to side. She was now completely oblivious of her surroundings only concerned with the wonderful sensations emanating from her body.

Until that moment I was a virgin. In 1958 a date was a total success if you manged to get your hands on a girls breasts or even French kissed. However being a medical student I had a lot of theory and memorised all the erogenous zones and also had a few ideas of my own which I was dying to try out once I got the opportunity. My gynaecological studies were paying off.

Although I had never been in this position before generally I could delay my ejaculation until I wanted to. Admittedly that was masturbating myself so this was a completely new situation. I had always wondered whether I would be able to hold my ejaculation back when my cock was inside a lovely nice, warm, wet, tight vagina and this was exactly what Joan's vagina felt like. I also did not forget that Joan was a really beautiful woman and I was a bit disappointed I couldn't see her, kiss her and play with her tits.

When Joan first sat on my cock and started her initial thrusting movements I realised that unless I concentrated upon something else I was going to explode. While I had not stopped my devotions to Pat's lovely pussy I redoubled my efforts and concentrated solely on giving Pat as much pleasure as possible. I very gently circled my tongue around Pat's clitoris but never actually touched it. Each time I could feel her move her body to try and make me touch it but each time I withdrew. After licking her inner labia I would return to her circle her clit again. Each time I could almost feel that the clitoris had swollen in size and Pat's frustrations were clearly evident.

I worked my mouth inside the inner labia clamped my lips over her vaginal hole and sucked as hard as I could. Pat's juices poured into my mouth and the inner wall of her vagina tried to turn inside out and enter my mouth.

"AAaahh!" She squealed.

Her whole body trembled and her thighs squeesed my head. She was supporting herself on her hands otherwise she would have fallen onto Joan. I kept jabbing my tongue into her vagina as far as it would go like a miniature penis then furiously licking the inside of her vagina.

"OOhhhhhh! Gooddd!" She gasped with tears in her eyes.

Like Joan Pat was now on the verge of a climax and was probably experiencing a series of little convulsions. I knew by her body language she was nearly there. I moved my mouth to her clit and gave it a few gentle little licks.

"Yes! Yes! Oh! please Yes!" She cried

Then put my mouth over it and sucked it into my mouth and chewed on it with my lips.

"OOOOhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed. "OOHH!!!! Oooohhhh!!! Yyyyeeesss!" While jerking her hips wildly.

I then started to lick it furiously.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Yes! Yes! Ooohh Ggoodd!! please don't stop, don't stop." She shrieked.

Her legs were shaking violently and I could feel her pressing her hips down on my face. Each of my hands were digging into and massaging each cheek of her beautiful arse. Her hands fell forward and she grabbed hold of Sheila who was the nearest person to her and ground her pussy into may face.

"Oh God. I'm cummmmiiiiinnnng! yesss! yesss! yeeeessss!"

I sucked harder on her clit and increased the speed of my licking tongue.

"EEEEeeeee!" She wailed and her body writhed and spasmed uncontrollably. I kept licking furiously until her spasms subsided and resorted to gently licking he inner labia while softly stroking her arse.

I think I'd drunk a pint of her juice and my face was completely smeared but I was ecstatic. I loved my first experience of eating pussy. My first close up view of a vagina, apart from pictures, had confirmed that it was a most beautiful and erotic sight and I was so delighted that I had been able to give Pat such pleasure.

I was just thinking of climbing out from under Pat's legs when Joan started shrieking.

OOhhh!" She shrieked rapidly increasing her movements on my cock. "Ohh! Yeeess! Yeeessss! Oh God. I'm cummmiiiinng!!" And she collapsed against Sheila's shoulder totally exhausted.

Chapter 5

There was now total silent except for two gasping ladies. I managed to move Pat's leg and pulling her coat over her bare bottom I sat up. I reached for Joan and she released her hold on Sheila and clung to me. Pat was now totally prostrate with her head in cradled in Sheila's lap.

I held Joan tightly in my arms and kissed all over her face. I eventually found her lips and slowly insinuated my tongue into her mouth. After a little while she was kissing me back and our tongues were dueling. I don't know whether she realised she was also tasting Pat's juices.

I pulsed my cock upon which she was still impaled. "Oh! Oh!" she moaned.

"Let yourself fall to the right" I whispered.

And ever so slowly we managed to roll over until she was on her back with her legs around my hips and I was on my knees with my cock still firmly buried in her lovely tight pussy.

I started to slowly pump into her while all the time kissing her lips, neck and shoulders. She had a little camisole top on over her bra and I worked my hand up inside the top and push her bra off her tits from the bottom. No sooner were they free and my mouth descended onto her nipples sucking first one then the other into my mouth.

"Oohh!! OOhh!!" She mewled pulling my head to her breasts.

As I switched from one to the other and I would lightly pinched the nipple I'd just been sucking.

"AAhhh! Oh! Yes!" She cringed her hips bucking rapidly meeting my thrusts. Copious amount of her juices were being squeesed out of her vagina running down the crack in her arse and all over my balls.

"Ohh! Oohh! I'm cuumming again. Yeess! Yeeesss! Keep going! keep going! Yes! yes! Oh GGoodd!!!" she shrieked.

Her legs clamps around my waist like a vice. Her back arched and she pulled my head to her breast. Her vagina squeesed and rippling up and down my penis. This was too much for me and it push me over the top.

"I'm cumming too." I grunted and I gave two more rapid deep thrusts then pulled out and yelled. "OoHHhhhh!" As I spurted large gobs of cream all over Joan's breasts and stomach.

I squeesed the last drop of semen from my cock and found my handkerchief in my trousers and used it to clean myself and Joan. I gave Joan a hug and a kiss and whispered "Thank You" into her ear. I hugged Joan until her breathing was back to normal. I was concerned about Pat so I looked at Sheila who was sitting next to Pat and asked her to help Joan clean up and dress.

I went over and sat next to Pat who hugged me and kissed my face.

"Oh you lovely lovely boy" she cried. "That was incredible. It was even better than I remember it. I have never had a so many or so powerful orgasms. It felt as if my teeth itched".

She suddenly realised what she had done "Oh my God! you won't tell anyone will you. Oh! I couldn't bear it if my husband found out." she wailed. "Oh what should I do. We won't be able to keep this a secret. Damn, what have I done"

"Sshh" I said. "I will never speak of this, I promise. I've just had sex with Joan and virtually had sex with you so you both won't say anything and that leaves Sheila. We need to convince Sheila not to tell Jake."

"How do we do that" She asked.

"We will have to ensure she is also compromised and can't say anything either" I whispered conspiratorially.

Pat giggled "You are a devious boy" She laughed "No! I take that back. You are a devious man, you are definitely a man"

She stared at me pensively and then exclaimed "Oh bloody hell. you've already seen my arse and cunt." I was rather surprised to hear her use such language.

She unbuttoned her coat and pulled up her bra and her beautiful large breasts spilled out. She pulled my head to her breast.

"Go on love enjoy, I've seen you ogling them". She whispered.

They were big, they were soft, they were warm and her nipples were like big strawberries. It felt as if I'd died and gone to heaven. A fantasy come true. I just could not get enough of those wonderfully, soft, large, warm tits. As I kissed, licked, sucked, stroked and massaged them I'd pause and tell her how beautiful and wonderful they were and that I wanted to do this all night long. She giggled and kissed the top of my head.

I don't know how long it was, not long enough for me, when I heard Pat calling my name

"Paul, Paul" she whispered "That's bloody lovely and you're making me wet again but I have to get home to my girls"

"I've also just realised I'm siting here almost stark naked" she giggled. "Nip over to that boiler and find knickers for me, love?

I found her knickers hanging on the door handle of the boiler. When I returned Pat was standing there with her white coat wide open bent over slightly with her breasts hanging loosely in the cups of her bra while her hands were behind her back fastening it. As I walked up to her she put a hand on my shoulder and lifted one leg. Her pussy was displayed before me and her inner lips, still puffy and glistening wetly. were protruding from her outer labia.

I lowered myself to my knees and maneuvered her foot into the leg of her knickers and then did the same to the other foot. I slowly pulled her knickers up her legs kissing up each of her legs as I did so. Just as I reached her pussy I gently kissed and took one final lick of her inner labia and inhaled her musky aroma.

I stood up and kissed her gently on the lips.

"You are one beautiful gorgeous lady Pat" I whispered. She smiled and gave me a soft gently kiss.

As Pat finished dressing I walked over to Joan and Sheila.

Putting my arms around Joan I asked. "Are you all right love?"

"I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that I've been royally fucked by a man who is not my husband and I did with a bloody audience" She exclaimed. "I don't know what came over me. What happened here has got to be totally secret" she pleaded.

"Don't worry it'll be alright" said Sheila.

"It's alright for you" said Joan crossly. "You haven't done anything"

"I'm sorry you've been left out Sheila. I said with calculated tenderness.

"That's OK" she said coyly.

"Like bloody Hell" shouted Joan. "She's just told me her knickers are wet through, she's as horny a hell and she desperately wants a good seeing to but her husband's abroad somewhere."

"Joan! cried Sheila blushing madly.

"Would you let me give you a wonderful orgasm? I don't want you to be the only one who hasn't had an orgasm." I asked giving her a gentle kiss. "If you're really wet it won't take long but a I guarantee you'll enjoy it."

"Go on" pleaded Joan. You know you want to"

"He's definitely very good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it " said Pat encouragingly "We can vouch for that can't we Joan."

Three to one was too much for Sheila and she allowed us to persuade her to reluctantly agree to what she really wanted anyway. "OK." She whispered shyly "But you can't put that thing in me."

I got a chair from the dining room, sat down and pulled Sheila onto my lap and started to gently kiss her moving alternatively to her throat, face, eyes and lips.

"Open your legs" I whispered which she did.

I stroked the inside of her knee and moved my hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. Joan was right, the crotch of her knickers were sodden and hanging loosely away from her pussy.

"These are bloody useless lets get them off" I said pulling at her knickers. She lifted her bottom to allow them to slide down her legs.

She kicked them off her ankles and open her legs again. I stroke gently up her legs again and gently stroked her inner labia.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds