The Medical Student

Ohhmm! moaned Sheila.

"Oohhh! she squealed as I insinuated my middle finger into her sopping vagina.

I pumped the finger in and out a few times then added my index finger and very slowly pressed both fingers into her squelchy cunt.

"AAHhh! She whimpered pushing her hips towards my fingers and opening her legs even wider. Her juices poured onto my fingers and down her thighs.

I withdrew one finger and gently circled around her clit.

"Yes! Yes!" She moaned thrusting her hip down in an attempt to get my finger on her clit.

She moaned again in disappointment as I withdrew my finger and replaced both fingers into her vagina and slowly pumped them in.

"Your beautiful Sheila, you're a lovely girl with a very sexy pussy" I whispered.

"Mmmm" she mumbled with her face buried in my neck.

I turned the two fingers pumping her pussy so that they were stroking the front wall of her vagina. I continuously curled and uncurled my fingers slightly rubbing the wall of her vagina. As I rubbed over a particular spot I felt her shudder and jerk involuntarily. I zeroed in on this spot so that I would know how to find it again.

"OOHhhhh!" She yelled Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! That's it, don't stop, don't stop.

I did stop and she moaned into my neck in frustration.

I resorted to gently pumping my fingers in and out and slowly moved my thumb to lightly stroke her clit.

"Ahhhh!" She sobbed her thighs trembling. "Please!, Please!, do it? do it?"

While keeping my thumb gently rubbing her clit I brought my fingers back to rub the part of her vagina that had made her shudder. I simultaneously increased the stroking of my thumb on her clit and the stroking of my fingers in her vagina.

OOHHH! Yes! Yes! Yes! OOOoohhhhhhh! JESssssuuuuussss! She wailed

Her eyes snapped open, her body writhed and spasmed, her legs jackknifed straight out in front of her and clamped tightly together trapping my hand. Her right arm was grasping me as tightly as she could while her left arm was flaying about and eventually grabbed hold of Joan and clung to her.

Her juices were literary pouring out of her and running down the crack of her arse and all over my hand. Her body went rigid for what seem like ages but was probably less then about thirty seconds. Her eyes rolled up and she suddenly went completely limp. She'd fainted.

I managed to remove my hand from between her legs and licked her juices off my fingers and hand and held her in my arms lightly rocking her. She woke up as I was gently kissing her face. I must admit I was worried. I hadn't expected such a reaction.

"What happened?" moaned Sheila groggily.

"You fainted" exclaimed Joan excitedly. "It was bloody awesome." I've never seen anyone have an orgasm so powerful they fainted"

"What did you do to her" She asked me excitedly.

"I'll let Sheila tell you" I replied.

"Are you all right?" asked Pat who was kneeling besides Sheila.

"Yes. I'm OK now. Oh Paul, that was absolutely incredible." She exclaimed raining kisses all over my face.

"Are you sure you're OK" I asked. "I was worried there for a minute. I felt you would have a lovely orgasm but I didn't expect you to faint."

"I'm fine. It was wonderful. I loved it. It was literary mind-blowing." She grinned excitedly.

I helped her to her feet and stood up myself and hugged her and took the opportunity to give her a really passionate kiss which she soon reciprocated, out tongues trading saliva.

We tidied up the kitchen and then walked to the changing room were they had left their dresses and skirts. I stood in the doorway and said.

"OK, girls we have all had some fun and enjoyed ourselves. For me today never happened except in here" I said tapping my head. "It's a memory I will treasure for ever but I will never speak of it to anyone."

"Sheila." I said. "Everybody knew something was going to happen here today so you're going to have to tell them something".

"We never did measure your cock" giggled Joan.

"I'm sure you have a rough idea what size it is. Tell them you wanked me off and there was almost half a cup full of semen." I said grinning. "Take a leaf out of Jake's book and embellish the story a bit."

"And please lets try to act normally at work on Monday" We don't want to start any rumours do we?"

While we'd been talking they had all removed their coats and were standing in their underwear although neither Sheila or Joan hadn't any knickers on as they were too wet to wear.

Before I left I gave them each a hug and a soft kiss while gently fondling their beautiful arses.

Chapter 6

On the following Monday I was given a job moving patients, beds and furniture from one ward into another which had recently been redecorated. So the first time I saw Jake was when I entered the canteen at lunch time.

"Hi! there Mr Salami" He yelled to the amusement of everyone else. It was obvious that everyone, including the women, had heard of the toilet incident. As I passed their tables some of the nurses whispered "Hello! big boy come and sit by me?" Or "Paul! I've saved you a seat next to me"

As I got served and met the ladies for the first time since our little session. Sheila gave me a shy smile, Joan pointedly looked away from me and only Pat was prepared to acknowledge me as usual.

"Hello, Paul have a nice weekend?" She asked smiling at me.

"Didn't do much" I grinned. "I really felt quite knackered all day Saturday."

She laughed quietly and wagged a finger at me and I pursed my lips in a kiss and silently blew it at her.

As soon as I sat down Jake was there wanting to know all the details of Friday afternoon. He'd obviously already spoken to Sheila so I acted the indignant cuckold and call him a bastard for setting me up. I acted the part of a shy teenager who was embarrassed to have three mature married ladies pulling his trousers off and playing his cock.

I then played along with the story we had agreed saying they had wanked me until I was stiff and then measured me with a tape measure. I embellished the story a bit by telling him I enjoyed the ladies hands on my cock and when the ladies said they were finished I complained about them leaving me with hard on so Sheila and Joan had jerked me off into a cup.

I then reminded Jake that these were all married ladies and he should be a bit circumspect with this story, not only to protect their reputations, but because it had happened on hospital property and there could be repercussions.

"We wouldn't want this getting back to their husbands or management would we Jake?" I said.

Jake just grinned and said. "I wonder now whether Sheila will be interested in my cock now that she's seen yours. I'm hoping she'll soon get hold of my cock but I don't want her to a wank it. I want her to put somewhere warm and wet."

I don't know whether it was the orgasm I gave her or the whole erotic escapade but this seemed to release Sheila's pent up sexuality and overcome her reluctance because within a week she let Jake fuck her and it became a twice weekly occurrence for a short while.

You may ask how I knew this as both Jake and Sheila were most circumspect in their behaviour at work. I knew because I also was fucking Sheila twice a week. Jake had Mondays and Wednesdays and I had Tuesdays and Fridays.

When she had been letting Jake fuck her for about two weeks. She stopped me one day at work and said she had told Jake everything. I was mad and told her she was a silly cow and that she was putting Joan's and Pat's marriages in jeopardy. She asked me to come to her house that afternoon and she would explain everything.

When I got there I was ready to give her a piece of my mind but she quickly told me she hadn't told Jake at all. She admitted it was a ploy to get me here and she bluntly told me she want to feel my cock in her and she was fascinated by the thought of having her pussy eaten.

She couldn't get the thought of my cock pumping in and out of Joan out of her mind and the orgasm she'd had. It seems that Sheila had never had a orgasm during penetration but had to bring herself off afterwards. Even with Jake, while he gave her an orgasm before he entered her using his fingers, but upon penetration he ejaculated too soon before she could have another.

Now I'm sorry if you think I should have walked away, a stronger, older man may have been able to. You've got to admit though that this was every young man's fantasy. I'm a very horny 18 year old and an attractive mature lady is asking me to fuck her. I refuse to believe anyone my age could refuse such an offer. So there I was every Tuesday and Friday having the time of my life for about five weeks until I went to medical school.

After what she had told me, the first time we had sex I was intent on making sure that Sheila had an orgasm during penetration. We moved to her bedroom and I told her to stand still and not move. I undressed as rapidly as possible and then I said "Sheila, I'm going to kiss, lick and suck all your exposed skin and when I've done that I'm going to remove an item of clothing to expose some more skin which I will kiss and lick and I'll keep doing this until you are naked."

All this took about twenty minutes by which time Sheila was gasping, moaning and trembling particularly when I was kissing the inside of her thighs and her breasts. We climb onto the bed and I continued my love making. While I was kissing her lips, neck and breasts I would also be gently stroking her legs, thighs and arse. I turned her over onto her stomach and with my cock resting gently between the cheeks of her arse I kissed, licked and gently sucked her neck, shoulders and back and worked my way down to her arse. I then started at her ankles and work my way up her legs.

Since we'd entered the bedroom I'd been telling her how beautiful she was, how sexy she was, how her face, hair, lips, eyes, breasts, arse, thighs and pussy were so luscious they were driving me mad. Because I knew I was soon going to fuck such a sexy gorgeous girl my cock had never been so hard or so big.

While still on her stomach my mouth eventually moved up to the inside of her thighs. she voluntarily opened her legs and was also raising hips as an invitation to kiss her vagina. I did not disappoint her. I moved her legs until she was in resting on her knees much in the same position Pat had been a few weeks ago. I reversed myself onto my back, legs down the bed and positioned my face directly under her pussy.

As I started licking and gently sucking her inner lips Sheila was soon moaning and writhing about and pushing her hips onto my face. Her vagina was soaking and she constantly flooded into my mouth. I insinuated my tongue into her vagina and wriggled it about tickling the walls of her vagina.

"Oohh!" She moaned humping her hips.

"Aahh! Yes! Yesss! " She cried as I circled her clit with my tongue.

I felt I'd teased her enough and as I was intent upon giving her a number of orgasms before I attempted penetration I decided to bring her off. I wanted her so aroused that she would orgasm very soon after I entered her.

I clamped my mouth over her clit and sucked it into mouth and chewed on it with my lips.

"Aaahhhh!" She screamed. " Yes! Yes! Yeeessssss! Oh! GGooddd! Her legs splayed wide and she ground her pussy onto my face.

As she began to calm down I lifted her hips and climbed out from under her. I crawled up her back kissing her as I went. I turned her over onto her back and kissed her lips giving her a taste of her own juices. She didn't mind and our tongues dueled delightfully.

"How was that my beautiful girl" I whispered.

"Oh! Paul that was wonderful. Now I know why Pat let you do it to her." She crooned. "Once you've experience something like that you definitely want to do it again"

"Well," I grinned. "Your wish is my command."

I kissed her and then slowly kissed and licked my way down her body stopping momentarily to pay due homage to her succulent breasts and nipples. I knelt up grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders. I then slid off the side of the bed onto my knees on the floor pulling Sheila with me to the edge of the bed. I push her knees up to her chest and also splayed her legs wide.

"Darling." I crooned. Please hold your legs up with yours hands."

She held her legs up behind her knees so she was now displayed wantonly before me. After our previous session her vagina gaped and glistened wetly.

"God" I whispered. "Your pussy is really gorgeous Sheila. It's like the petals of a orchid with the sweet ambrosia lying within."

I kissed her thighs, I licked the join between her legs and pelvis, I kissed he mons and blew gently onto her inner lips. She moaned and bucked towards me. I inserted a finger in her vagina and pumped it slowly in and out. Using the fingers of my other had I splayed her inner lips while I inserted another finger into her vagina. Her splayed lips released the hood covering her clit and I gently blew on it.

"Oohh!" She moaned. " Do it! do it! Pleesssee do it!

I tickled her vagina wall immediately behind her clitoris with my fingers.

AAHhhh!!! Yes! Yes! She cried.

She was highly aroused and her juices were flooding onto my hand. While continuing to pump my fingers in her vagina I sank my mouth onto the upper part of her inner lips and gave them a furious licking. My lips found her clit among the folds of her lips and I squeesed it with my lips and licked rapidly.

Ahhhh! Ooohhh! Yeeessss! I'm cccuumninnnggg! She screamed.

She let go of her legs and grabbed my head pushing it hard in to her cunt. All I could do was swallow as a copious amount of juice poured from vagina. She pucked her hips and rolled around the bed moaning incoherently never letting go of my head.

When she'd calmed down I climbed onto the bed and I pulled her up to lay beside me with my cock jammed between our stomachs. She rained kisses on my face. "Oh Paul please fuck me." "I want to feel that big cock in me." She pleaded.

I knelt up between her legs and grabbed a couple of pillows and put them under her arse. I raised her calves onto my shoulders and lent forward onto my arms. I reached down and held my cock and stroked it up and down her vagina. I positioned it at the entrance to her hole and gently pressed down. Slowly the vagina expanded to accommodate the head of my cock and when the head was completely inside I paused. Sheila's face was contorted and I asked if she was alright.

"It's OK, It doesn't hurt. It's just so tight." She gasped.

I pushed until about 4" of my cock was inside then withdrew back to the head only and pushed down again an additional 2". I repeated this maneuver until I felt my balls pump against Sheila's arse. During this insertion Sheila had been constantly moaning and gasping "Oh! Yess! Oh! Yess! Oh! that's soo! nice."

I reached forward and kissed her. "Sheila? Do you realise you have all my cock in you to the hilt." I grinned. She looked down as I rolled my pelvis against her mons exciting her clit.

"Oh! I feel so full. It's lovely. Do it! Do it! Please! Fuck meeee!" She screeched thrusting her hips.

I slowly started to pumping into her with a steady rhythm and she soon began to thrust her hips at me in unison.

Oh! Yes. Oh! Yes. Keep going, keep going, please don't stop. Faster! Faster! Harder! Harder!" She shrieked.

She grabbed my head and pulled it to her breast hugging me tightly and I suckled greedily on her nipple. Now she was continually moaning into my ear.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Yes! yes! I'm there! I'm there! More! More!"

She was obviously building towards an orgasms and I wanted to ensure it happened before I came. Unfortunately her obvious excitement was affecting me and knew it wouldn't be long before I was going climax. I leant forward pushing her knees towards her chest which gave me a deeper penetration.

"Sheila?" I said. I'm going to cum soon."

"Yes! Yes! Cum. Please cum. It's OK. It's OK." She cried humping wildly.

I increased the pace thrusting deeper and longer almost withdrawing completely.

Oh! Yes. Oh! Yes. Thats it! Thats it! It's coming! It's coming!" she screamed.

"OOhhh! Yyeeeessssss! Oh God! Oh God! AAaahhhhh!"

Her hips pucked violently, her head thrashed from side side, her vagina pulsed and rippled around my cock and her juices poured around my cock almost as if she was peeing.

I felt my balls churn and begin to tighten and I knew I was cumming also. " Sheila I'm cumming, should I pull out?" I asked

"Nooo!! She panted still in the throes of an orgasm. It's OK! It's OK!

Giving three more rapid deep thrusts I spurted copious amounts of semen deep into her vagina. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!! Oh! Yeeeesssss!! I cried.

I rolled of Sheila and as my cock left her vagina I pulled Sheila on top of me and held her with her head on my shoulder. Our bodies were slick with sweat and our stuck together. We were gasping and both felt completely knackered and she almost fell asleep as I gently stroked her back and arse marvelling at how the texture, softness and curves of her body felt so utterly sensual. I could feel her breast squashed against my chest and also my semen running out of her vagina on to my stomach.

We lay together in each others arms slowly kissing, licking and nibbling each other while I continued to caress her back, arse and upper thighs. Its wasn't long before I was hard again. I reached down and and positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina and she slowly pushed down onto it while still lying on top of me. We continued our slow caresses as we lay together hardly moving for about an hour with my cock buried in her cunt. She would squeese her vaginal muscles and I would pulse my cock and occasionally we would rotate our hips gently to excite her clit.

As her breathing increased she sat up on her knees and began to pump up and down on my cock. I would squeese her tits and nipples and stroke her thighs and her arse. When she started to tire I but my hand on the cheeks of her arse and helped her continue fucking my cock.

"Yes! Yes! It's coming. faster! faster! She begged.

As I lifted her arse I pushed down with my hips and as she fell back on my cock I pushed up. My cock was now almost out on the up stroke and then rammed full in on the down stroke. She was now moaning and mumbling incoherently and her head was rolling from side to side.

Her imminent climax was now driving her on and she didn't need my help so I removed my hands from her arse and I reached my fingers down to her vagina. Immediately my fingers were soaked with her juices and I slowly insinuated them into the folds of her labia until I touched her clit.

Uuhhhh! she cried. "Yyyeeeesss!" As I continued to flick it gently.

"Please Paul, please, do it." She pleaded. I rubbed her clit hard while she continued to bounce on my cock.

She ground down hard on my cock, arched her back and shrieked "OOhhh! Yyeesss! AAEEeeee! I'm Cuuummiinng!!" She collapsed onto me and I hugged her as she trembled in post orgasmic euphoria.

Chapter 7

I like to think my sessions with Sheila were also mutually satisfying in a non sexual way. Our sex was not always sexual marathons. I learnt to read her moods on whether she wanted it hard, fast and torrid or a gentle slow sensual fuck. We had baths together during which I shaved he pussy leaving just a small strip of close cropped hair on her mons. We talked of Jake, her husband, sex and babies.

I told her Jake would probably leave her in a few weeks as with him it was all about the challenge of the chase. The challenge of getting a woman to let him into her bed but once he'd done it he would soon be looking for the next challenge. Sheila didn't mind she just liked his compliments.

"Anyway, compared to you he's not all that good in bed either." she grinned coyly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds