The Medical Student

She slammed my cock deep into her throat, tilting her head back and taking nearly my entire length down her throat. Her throat muscles milked the head and her hand squeezed my balls. After a few seconds she backed off and started sucking as hard as she could, swirling her tongue around the head. Her hands were busy on my balls and the base of my cock. Finally the pressure was too much and I could feel my cock swelling again. She pulled my cock from her mouth with a pop.

"Oh fuck Pat," I said, "if you stop now I'm gonna kill myself."

Pat licked her lips and looked up at me, one hand milking my balls, the other flying up and down my shaft. "I want to see it. I want to watch your cock explode."

It was more than I could take. I banged my head back against the chair as the orgasm hit me. I'd been building up to this all day. Like back pressure built up in a pipe, my semen burst from my distended prick.

The first massive spurt shot out and splashed across Pat's neck. She arched instinctively toward me as the second spurt flew toward her, landing heavily in her cleavage. She was entranced by the force and the amount of cum that burst forth, and the feeling of my hot cum running down her chest made her feel surprisingly sexy, but she had to taste me as I had tasted her. She moved her mouth to my cock as the next spurt flew from my cock it hit her in the lips, splashing across her face to run down her chin and drip onto her chest. She felt like a hot sexy slut as she caught two more thick spurts in her waiting mouth. She savored the taste, not strong but there was almost a sweetness to it, much like the rest of me. She milked the remnants from my still hard cock and sucked the head into her mouth.

I looked down as Pat looked up at me. I saw the cum dripping from her chin and covering her throat. She looked into my eyes and licked the cum from her lips. The sight blew me away, and my cock gave another spasm and fired one last parting shot of cum. It dribbled weakly across her hand as she continued to stroke me. She licked my cock clean and wiped the cum from her chin, sucking her fingers clean. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

Pat crawled up and sat on my lap and we kissed, hugged and cuddled or 15 minutes.

"I'm glad I did that," Said Pat, "It's a wonderful feeling knowing the pleasure your giving but at the same time you feel you have so much power which is an aphrodisiac in itself. A man is so vulnerable at that moment and while he obviously wants a woman to do it for the pleasure it gives him there is also a tremendous amount of trust implied which is also an aphrodisiac.

I've done it twice for Dave," she whispered coyly, "and each time I've looked up and seen a look of total ecstasy written on his face and I felt such a loving feeling that I am able to do that for him that my pussy tingles and I'm sure I have a little orgasm.

"That's because you love the man and you are delighted to please him." I said. " For a man there is nothing more pleasing than knowing that a woman has enjoyed being fucked and is totally satisfied."

"You know," said Pat, "In a few months time, when Dave and I are in this state after a really good fuck, I think I'll tell him about you and what we have done. He might be shocked at first but after he thinks about it I don't think he'll mind."

"Please think carefully about that Pat," I cautioned, "I wouldn't want to be the cause of any change in your relationship with Dave."

"You've already done that, love," said Pat kissing me, "and we are delighted. "Come on lets get dressed."

"Must we," I moaned kissing her breasts, "It may be a while before I have a naked cuddly women with big tits sitting on my lap and I want to savour the moment."

Pat laughed, "I'm quite sure that within a few months you will be giving pleasure to some young girl and will have forgotten all about me, Sheila and Joan."

"No way. They say you never forget the first time, but even if it hadn't been my first time I don't think I will ever forget you Pat," I said with sincerity, "It's been a wonderful experience Pat and I think from now on I will be looking for a woman who has the same personality and joy of life as you. I just hope she has big tits as well." I laughed "Dave's a very lucky man and I hope he realises this."

"Aww Paul, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." smiled Pat, kissing me gently.

"Pat, when I'm home from medical school on the summer break I shall come and see you all and have lunch. You can fill me in on all the gossip." By this time we were dressed and we hugged each other for the final time.

Chapter 9

I said my personal goodbyes to Sheila on the Friday before I left for medical school. We lay on the settee while I slowly aroused her and after about an hour she was naked and breathing raggedly. I crawled down between her legs and dived into her honey pot while stretching my arms up to fondle and pinch her nipples. As she was highly aroused I didn't spend long on her inner lips and vaginal canal but soon zeroed in on her clit. I munched on it with my lips, licked it with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth. I let my tongue play over it slowly and Sheila was rolling around and moaning. I pinched the nipples of her breasts while also nibbled her clit with my teeth. Sheila screamed and bucked and thrusts her hips as she orgasmed violently. She squeesed my head with her thighs and pushed my head into her crotch with her hands

As she calmed down I continued to slowly lick her inner labia and vaginal canal avoiding her clit I brought my right hand down and inserted two fingers into her vagina and slowly pumped them in and out. She was soon mewling and moaning again and thrusting her hips to meet the thrust of my fingers. I found her g-spot and gently stroked it and was rewarded with a little cry of ecstasy and renewed thrusting of her hips. I moved to her clit and gently licked it very lightly.

"Oohh!! Pleessseee!" She shrieked.

I increased my licking of her clit while also stroking her g-spot with my fingers in her vagina.

Aaaahhhhhh!! Yeesss! Yeesss! Oh Goooddd!!! She screamed convulsing and writhing on the settee. Her vagina gushed copious amounts of cum juice onto my hand which I valiantly tried to lick up as best I could.

After her orgasm Sheila had that lethargic, sated, well fucked look on her face so I crawled up beside her and managed to manipulate her so she was lying on top of me. I moved my cock so that it was at the entrance to her vagina and Sheila unconsciously moved to impale herself on it.

We both wanted a slow sensual fuck so we lay on the settee with Sheila lying on top of me her breasts crushed against my chest as I caressed her neck, back and arse, occasionally kissing her face, neck and shoulders. I think Sheila may have even dozed off for a while and it was one of the occasions that I pulsed my cock which was still inserted into her vagina that she looked at me a smiled.

"God Paul I'm well fucked," She moaned, "If you want to fuck me again your going to have to do all the work."

Ok, lets roll over onto your back and I'll do it nice and slow," I whispered.

We rolled so that Sheila was on her back and she hooked her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck. I kissed her and we let our tongues slowly play with each other and using the same slow tempo I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy.

I occasionally broke from kissing her lips to kiss her eyes, ears, face and neck. I moved my hand the caress her tits and tweak her nipples and whisper in her ear how beautiful she was, how soft and succulent her tits were, how sweet she smelled and how her arse and pussy made my cock so very hard just for her.

At this sort of pace I could go sometime before I was ready to cum but I knew that it would begin to turn Sheila on. I wasn't surprised therefore to feel her humping back at me after about five minutes. I didn't speed up but kept to the same leisurely pace and soon she was mewling and moaning again and almost devouring my tongue as we kissed.

"Oh Paul, it's coming, it's coming, go faster Paul, go faster. She moaned.

"Patience my love, it'll come soon and be all the better for the wait." I whispered.

"Oh you bastard, I'm almost there, pleeease Paul, just a little faster" She cried.

She didn't need to wait as Sheila was going to lose it soon as the wave of pleasure built like a tsunami rolling in, it firsts draws the water out to sea and exposes the bottom before it crashes onto the beach. That's how her orgasm felt as it built. A draining, a withdrawing and then a sudden crash as a wave of emotion and feeling of sudden release crashed over her entire body. But the cock in her did not slow it just kept up its slow relentless pounding on her. Her pussy was leaking juices at an amazing rate. She could feel a slow steady stream leak out around the plug that his cock created in her hole.

It was amazing to her she had barely recovered from the first orgasm when the second built in her and was nearing release and it happened, then a third. Never before had she achieved multiple orgasms. The term continuous orgasm would be more appropriate as she did not even get a rest between them. She was lost in it, the sensation of the cock sliding back and forth in her guts and the orgasms running through her. She was shrieking and screaming incessantly, writhing and convulsing under me. Finally she could take no more, she was weak and spent "Please Paul, enough, no more." She was able to gasp out. And then as suddenly as it started it stopped and as I withdrew from her I rolled off her to lay beside her holding her to me in a loving embrace and she lay beside gasping and trying to establish some control over her body and breathing.

I picked her up and carried her up to bed where she immediately fell asleep in my arms. I woke up in the middle of the night to find Sheila sucking hard on my cock.

"You didn't cum last night so this is for you," She grinned, " I was hoping I could do this without waking you like a wet dream so just lay back and enjoy it."

Which is exactly what I did and I soon exploded into her mouth. She swallowed all my cum, almost lick me dry and with a final kiss on my knob crawled beside me.

"God, Paul you were wonderful last night," She said kissing my face,

"I don't know what I'm going to do when you've gone." she cried pensively hugging me, "Will I ever experience something like that ever again, it was unbelievably fantastic."

"Teach your husband," I advised, " Tell him what you want and like. You need a lots of foreplay to get you aroused but once you are there you are dynamite. You'll have lots of orgasms and be so insatiable you'll wear him out.

"Look at this luscious body of yours," I said laughingly while sucking her nipples, "Surely no man would think it a chore to spend twenty minutes having the time of his life as he kisses, sucks, bites and caresses every square inch of you.

Sheila laughed, hugged and kissed me. "That's another thing about you, you make me feel so beautiful and sexy."

"You most definitely are, I whispered, "Now go to sleep you have to go to work in three hours".

I said my goodbyes to all "my ladies" on the last day at work and even Joan had tears in her eyes and kept hugging me and didn't mind when I took the opportunity to have a good grope of her tits and arse.

"I'm sorry I've been stand-offish," she whispered in my ear, " I was shocked at what I'd done and was trying to deny it had happened. If I'm truthful it was actually bloody wonderful, so thank you."

Pat and Sheila were openly crying and it did cross my mind if they were both were wondering why the other was crying.

I promised them I would come to see them later in the year when the school broke for holidays in about six months.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds