The Medical Student

I like to think I taught her that she had a right to sexual fulfillment from her lover/husband and she should demand it. She became more aware of what she liked, what turned her on and that she should not be afraid of telling her lover what she needed. She finally accepted that anything sexual was OK there were no taboos, providing both participants wanted to do it, there was no coercion, and neither partner suffered physically or emotionally.

I think it was after we had been seeing each other for three weeks that she gave me a blowjob. We'd been lying together kissing and fondling and I'd brought her off with my fingers while she clung to me. She wanted me to enter her so I'd gone down and eaten her to bring her to the brink of an orgasm. I'd then entered her in the missionary position with he legs around my hips and we had an almost simultaneous orgasm. I'd pulled out and jetted my cum onto her stomach.

She reached down scooped some semen on her finger and she tentatively lick her finger. She did this again and you could see she was judging the taste. After which she scooped it all up with her fingers and swallowed it.

"It tastes OK." She said grinning. "I think I'll have some more"

She pushed me onto my back, slid down the bed and took all of my limb cock straight into her mouth. As she sucked and swirled her tongue around my cock it immediately started growing at which she started laughing.

Gasping and laughing she released my cock "Oh! that's a really lovely sensation when it starts to grow while it's in your mouth. Will you cum if I suck and lick it?"

"I most certainly will" I said grinning.

"Good" She giggled as she proceeded to licked up and down my cock and around the head. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed the head swirling her tongue and sucking. She took a deep breath and swallowed as much of my cock as she could but had to immediately withdraw to stop from gagging. Down she went again this time stopping just short of gagging and she was able to stay down sucking and swirling her tongue while breathing through her nose. One hand was cupping my balls as the other was stroking the base of my cock.

The feelings this was inducing in me were indescribable. It was like having a pulsing, sucking, rippling vagina smothering your cock. I managed to last about 15 minutes and then I felt my balls churning.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum" I moaned tapping Sheila on the shoulder.

Mmmm! Mmmm! She mumbled continuing to bob up and down on my cock and gently fondling my balls.

Sheila knew I was about to cum. My scrotum tighten around the base of my cock and the head swelled as the eye opened. Just as I was about to cum Sheila, either by accident or intent, slightly scraped her teeth on the head of my cock. That did for me and I involuntarily jerked my hips forcing my cock deeper into her mouth just at the moment I shot the first load into her mouth. That load went straight down her throat and than as she pull back the 5 or 6 other squirts of semen quickly filled her mouth and she had to swallow furiously or choke.

As she cleaned me up I said "Come up here and let me have a taste? I've never tasted my own cum." She crawled up the bed and we kissed deeply.

"It's OK." I said smiling. "But I think you're much tastier."

I sincerely hoped Sheila's husband is not one of these macho types and he's willing to listen and take note of her needs. If he does he will have one hell of a wife. She is charming and beautiful and every man will want her and be jealous of her husband. She is a good homemaker, cook and home manager and will probably be a great mother. Finally in the bedroom she can become a siren, vamp, sex kitten or slut as the mood takes her.

All she needs is total unselfish love. If her husband goes into the bedroom with the intention of giving her as much pleasure as he can he will leave the bedroom completely satisfied and probably exhausted.


Chapter 8

I'd only been seeing Sheila for a week when Pat brushed past me one day and insinuated a note into my hand. She wanted to meet me after work in the small church down the road. Now I was dreading a similar scenario as Sheila because I knew that deep in her heart Pat would hate to cheat on her husband and because of that I was going to upset her by refusing to sleep with her.

In fact she brought me down to earth with a thump and made me realise I wasn't the greatest stud on earth. She didn't want sex with me at all. She wanted the experience she had with me again but she wanted it with her husband. She told me she had been racking her brain since that day trying to think of a way to approach the subject with her husband. In every scenario she played out in her mind her husband was shocked, disgusted and thought she was a slut.

"How can I possibly get my husband to do what you did?" she cried. "How do you even mention something like that?"

"Well how do you feel about sucking your husbands cock." I asked. She looked at me in surprise. "I'm serious, if he's going to eat you you should also be prepared to eat him."

"I've seen it close to and it's quite nice but when ever I've gone closer to it the whole groin area smells a bit. She said wrinkling her nose.

"Yes, That's sweat, and farting doesn't help either, but I think we can fix that" I said.

"You're going to have to plan a seduction of your husband so you need to get the kids at least in bed or preferably sleeping somewhere else. Be open with him and tell him you've planned a night of love just for him when you hope to try out some new ideas which you think he'd like"

"Tell him that as a start you're both going to take a bath together. " I advised "He will like it I assure you. You can soap each other with lots of kisses and caresses. While he's soaping your breasts ask him if he would shave off all your pubic hair leaving your vagina totally smooth Pat gave me a quizzical look.

"I'm sure he'll agree and you make just sure he shaves around your labia not just the bit on top." I explained.

"By this time I am positive he will be extremely horny and I am also positive he will think your shaven bald pussy is absolutely beautiful. Indeed I'll be surprised if he doesn't want to kiss it there and then. I know I would." I grinned.

So there he is in the bath with a big stiff erection and your shaven pussy staring at him You then wash his penis and testicles While you are washing his penis you say "Your cock is really very beautiful and sexy darling, would you let me kiss it and suck it while we are making love?" I will be astounded if he says no."

"Lets assume he's said yes" I laughed. "You then ask him if he would to do the same to you." Don't say anything else let him work it out himself what he would have to do. Any man who refuses hasn't got blood in his veins."

When you've done it once the ice is broken but to ensure you have the right hygienic environment next time, while your kissing him and telling him how wonderful it was and what a marvellous lover he is you whisper. "We can do this again if you like darling but only after we've both had a bath."

Pause for a bit then your look coyly at him, giggle and say "I think I'll probably be having a bath every day from now on what about you dear?"

Pat laughed nervously, "God, I was right about you you are devious and you know far too much about women for such a young man." She sat thinking about the whole scenario I had laided out. I could see she felt it was something that might work.

"There is one problem" I said and she suddenly stared at me.

"What are you going to if he cums while your sucking his cock" I explained.

"You can swallow it, keep it in your mouth then spit it out, or pull his cock out of your mouth before he cums." I advised. "See if you can get a taste of his cum before hand to see if you like it or not. Then you will have some idea what you're going to do".

"Won't he think I'm a slut doing that?" complained Pat.

"Tell him you love every part of him, you like the taste and you wouldn't want to stop just at the crucial moment and deprive him of pleasure." I grinned.

"What about him when he's.. you know.. eating me" asked Pat.

Ah! I said. "He won't get any choice because either you'll be very wet to start with or will get wet very quickly. If he does even a half decent job on you you'll pour juices into his mouth and he will have to swallow or choke. I wouldn't worry though, I have it on very good authority that you taste gorgeous.

Pat chuckled and hugged me.

"Another ploy you could mention." I explained. "Is that most men over 25 are one shot wonders or at least have a lengthy recovery time, whereas women, once aroused, can have lots of orgasms. A good time to suck his cock then is shortly after he's cum as it is almost guaranteed to get him hard again and he'll last much longer if he penetrates you again." We left the church each of us hoping that Pat would be able to love her husband in the way she wanted.

It was a week later that Pat, with a big grin on her face, passed me another note this time to meet her in the kitchen at 3.00pm later that day. At 3.00pm as I was walking down the corridor past the changing room she popped out, grabbed my arm and pulling me into the changing room.

Pat had hung back until all the others had gone so she could see me alone. "I can't thank you enough," She enthused hugging and kissing me. "I did what you suggested and it work like a charm. You were right. As soon as he'd shaved me he immediately kissed me down there and when I told him it was nice he kept doing it and soon was licking and sucking. Oh, it was gorgeous, I just open my legs really wide and told him not to stop. I had a lovely orgasm sitting on the side of the bath. Afterward he looked up at me with a big grin on his face and Oh God I did love that man. I just kissed and licked his face and told him how wonderful he was."

"We immediately dried each other and went to bed and made love. It was wonderful," She laughed.

"We were hugging each other afterwards and I told Dave that what he had done 'eating my pussy' was marvellous and I wanted to something for him," She whispered conspiratorially, "I kissed my way down his chest and took his flaccid cock into my mouth and sucked and licked it and fondled his balls. I like it and so did he. It was really funny when it stared to grow in my mouth. He was really hard again within two minutes. I told him I would continue until he came or we could do it again and he said he wanted to do it doggie style. It's lovely that way, he rubbed my tits, nipples and my clitoris. He lasted so long I came twice before he came."

That was almost a week ago, and we did the same again last night." She giggled.

"I'm absolutely delighted for you Pat," I said giving her a kiss.

"You've changed my life, Paul," She exclaimed, "We suddenly can't get enough of each other. He gropes my arse, fondles my tits and kisses my neck and I grope his crotch. As soon as the girls are in bed we are all over each other."

"I want to thank you Paul for what you've done for Dave and I and also because you'll be leaving soon," She explained, "Will you to let me suck your cock?"

"Pat, you don't have to do this," I said, "Seeing you happy is all the thanks I need."

"Please Paul, let me do it," She cajoled, It's not just for you, I really want to as well."

"Ok, but on one condition," I grinned.

"Oh, Oh, you and your conditions," She laughed, "What now."

"I want to eat that shaven pussy of yours." I grinned.

"God, I was hoping you'd say that," She grinned. "How do you want to do it?"

"For maximum pleasure we should do it separately so I'll go first." I said.

With that Pat unselfconsciously removed her white coat, bra and knickers. "I know you'd like to have a feel of these too." She said fondling her breasts. I walked over to her clasped her in my arms and gently caressed her lips with my tongue. She parted her lips and we lovingly exchanged saliva and I sucked her tongue into my mouth and made a thrumming sound against it.

I kissed her neck, throat, shoulders and upper chest before licking and kissing down her cleavage. I dropped my left hand to stroke and caress the left cheek of her arse while my right hand squeesed her right breast and thumbed her nipple as I sucked on the nipple of the left breast.

We kissed, licked and sucked each other for 10 minutes and then I lead her over to the arm chair and sat her down. I knelt down between her legs and lifted her to the edge of the leather seat. I lifted one leg over my shoulder, tracing kisses and licks down her calf and inner thigh, then repeated the process on the other leg. I then dropped my head to her pussy and began tracing the lips with my tongue. I tasted her juices, a pleasantly tangy taste that could only come from a fresh clean pussy. I breathed in her scent, a wonderfully feminine musk mingled with the scent of oranges. The aroma was even more appetizing than I remembered and it was all I could do not to plunge in and devourer her. Her outer labia and mons were as smooth as silk on my tongue. My tongue parted her lips and I licked my was up to her clit. It stood proud and shiny, beckoning my touch. I licked around it with an intense pressure then backed off, lighting teasing it with my tongue. I continued this process for another minute and finally Pat begged me to stop teasing her.

"Please," she moaned breathlessly, "please make me come. Please, I can't take any more of this or I'll start screaming." She curled her fingers in my hair and forced me to look into her eyes. They were filled a hungry lust, smoldering and pleading with me to give her release. How could I say no? I had tortured her enough.

I plunged my face back into her pussy, my hands cupping her voluptuous ass and pulling her to me. I sucked her engorged lips into my mouth, sucking hard and lapping the juices from them. I ground my tongue into her clit, flicking it hard and biting softly at the tender hood. I licked her in long lapping strokes the entire length of her slit, cleaning the slick juices from her silky smooth mound. I tongued the opening of her vagina, then down to her clit making her squirm. Finally I dropped lower and began to lap up the juices which had run down the crack of her arse. My tongue slithered around her puckered anus, causing her to cry out.

I looked up to see her squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. It was time. I licked her in one slow, agonizing stroke from anus to clit and she clenched my head with her thighs. I covered her clit with my mouth and sucked hard, all the while flicking it furiously with my tongue, just as I had with her nipples. I looked up at her as she writhed in pleasure, moaning my name. Finally, when I thought my tongue would cramp from over-exertion, she arched her back and let out a small cry. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as her body shook with the orgasm.

I stopped my ferocious attack on her clit. As her body sank back into the seat, I relaxed my grip on her arse. Slowly with gentle licks I brought her down, much like a runner taking a cooling lap after a hard race. I caressed her thighs, and gave her one last light kiss on her pussy lips. I looked up to see her lightly caressing her breasts, her smiling face aglow.

"God! Paul," she said breathlessly, "I'm definitely becoming addicted to this."

"I'm sure Dave will keep you supplied." I smiled.

"Come here," she said naughtily and waggled a finger at me.

I rose and she pulled me into a deeply passionate kiss.

"Ok, I owe you and I think it's time I paid up." She stood up and pushed me into the seat and swung forward to kneel in front of me. She licked her lips and reached for my fly. "I can't wait to see this monster in the flesh again. I have fantasizing about you fucking me with it many times but I cannot do that to Dave. However now you've turned me into a cocksucker your's will be the only cock I'll ever suck except Dave's."

I watched as Pat slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers, and I lifted my arse so she could slid them to my ankles. She rubbed both hands over the bulge in the front of my boxers, bringing my cock to life. She continued stroking my cock with one hand, the other reaching under and caressing my balls until my boxers were fit to burst. Finally she reached for the waistband and pulled them down. My cock sprang out like a jack in the box.

With that she reached out and encircled my cock in her hand. Gently she stroked it up and down, caressing it lightly. Then she leaned in and starting at the base of the shaft, licked the entire length of my cock like it was a giant ice cream cone. Having been held behind it's woollen prison and teased for so long, my cock reacted to the sudden skin to skin sensation. Sparks shot through my spine, and all I could do was sigh. She looked up into my eyes and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I watched as my cock split her lips and she engulfed the head. She sucked hard on the head, her tongue swirling around and over it, her right hand gently pumping up and down it's length.

She took at least six inches of my cock and slowly moved back up, her red lips leaving a slick ring on the shaft where she had stopped. She slowly pumped her mouth up and down, Looking up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. After a few more luscious licks on the head she sighed, still stroking the shaft, now slick with her saliva.

"Wow," she said, "I'm going to try something new, so just relax and let me do all the work." She licked her lips and smiling, dropped her mouth back to my lap

She slowly took more and more of me into her mouth. He could see her concentrating, trying to get all of me into her mouth. She took about six inches into her mouth and I could feel myself hitting the back of her throat. I could see her struggling and was about to tell her to stop when I felt her swallow hard. I sunk another inch deeper down her throat and she swallowed again. Her throat muscles milked the head of my cock as she swallowed. I'd never felt anything like it, and it was intense.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "Pat, that is incredible, I've never felt anything like it." She started to start giggling, which lead to her choking around my cock. She withdrew quickly, laughing and coughing. "Sorry Pat," I said, "I didn't mean to break your concentration."

"No problem," she said, "glad you liked it. Let me try again." She went back to sucking my cock, taking my length into her mouth. She then slowed and rose up a bit, then sunk straight down taking me deep into her throat. She worked her head back and for grinding the head of my cock into the back of her throat. She worked it deeper, swallowing until she had over eight inches of my ten in her throat. When she could take no more, she withdrew, this time more controlled, and started licking up and down my length. She continued to stroke my shaft, her hand now well lubricated. As her hand slid up and down my cock she dropped her head lower and started to tongue my balls. She sucked each one into her mouth, swirling them with her tongue.

I leaned my head back, in total ecstasy. Pat could see she had me right where she wanted me, and decided it was time to give me a long over due release. She licked back to the top of my cock and holding her lips tight, plunged the head into her mouth forcing me to penetrate forcefully into her mouth. She now quickened her pace, a woman on a mission, fucking me with her mouth a ferocious pace. I looked down to see her looking up at me, that same hungry look in her eyes. She had her hand stroking the bottom of my shaft, the other squeezing my balls, her red lips flying up and down the top half of my cock. I could feel the orgasm starting deep in my balls, the cum starting to boil up as she stimulated every inch of my dick. The sensations started to slowly creep up my cock and I swore he could feel my cock swelling. Pat must have sensed my impending explosion, because the hungry look grew, and she quickened to a near maddening pace.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds