The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 05

Looking beautiful Christine next to me, I again wonder at my luck. Out of all the tourists in the world that could have been in the next room, I have found the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and she is asking me to tell her my sexual fantasies so that she can help me realize them. This kind of stuff happens in movies and books, not in real life. But now I am living this dream. There is no way on earth I can back away from this. I could never forgive myself.

'Don't worry Christine, I will tell you.'

'Give me a hint, just a little one?' she asks.

'No, come on Christine, you should wait like the others!'

'Come on, just a little tip? Archie please...' she whispers, leaning in towards me. She is wearing a loose white blouse and when she leans in, I can see her breasts pushing against the fabric, and I can smell her shower fresh skin. I look into her eyes. The warmth radiates from her and suddenly I can feel myself blushing.

'I don't know...'

'I won't tell the others that you told me. It will be our secret.'

I look at her, leaning so very close to me know. Her lips are slightly parted, and her breathing seems to come in short, excited gasps. She is aroused, and wanting to hear at least a small bit of what is to come. My heart melts for her and finally I gather courage to speak.

'Well,.. all right. I hope you do not find it weird.'

She just urges me on.

'Well, have been fantasizing for a long time about.. I think I would enjoy it a lot if...'I stop to look her in the eyes one final time and then taking in a deep breath I continue,'if a woman would make love to me with a strap-on dildo.' I finish and do not dare to look at her.

I can feel her hand squeeze mine even tighter. She leans in and kisses my cheek.

'Thank you Archie. You know, don't tell him that I told you, actually I do that sometimes for Julien, and he likes it too.'

I turn to look at Christine, and she is smiling with her eyes narrow and with a teasing look on her face.

'And you know Archie, when I do it for him, I enjoy it too.'

'You do?'

'Yes,' she pauses for a while and then continues still her voice a whisper in the evening 'I like the feeling of being in control, it is like our roles have been reversed. It is me who is pushing, the movement of my hips which is controlling our pleasure.'

I feel a little relieved at this. She did not freak out. After a while she asks, 'Archie, have you tried, you know, anal stuff before?'

I blush again. But there is no going back now.

'Eh.. only by myself. When I am alone.' I answer.

'Ok, that is actually good, because you know it could be a bit painful when you do it first time if you have not had any "practice"' she says.

I agree with her. Then I realize what she said. What does she mean it is good?

We sit there for a while in the darkening evening. I am glad now that Julien is not here, it felt good to talk to Christine alone at first. I feel bolder now, maybe the talking to others will be easier later.

'Archie, you know, we did bring some things with us on the holiday.' she says after a while

Things, what things? What can she mean?

'You know, I might actually have something that would excite you tonight.'

Oh my god. She cannot mean that she actually has a strap-on with her?

'What kind of things?' I ask.

'Mmm, maybe I will not tell you right now. Yes, it is better you don't know. Let me think. Hmm. maybe ... no, it might be too much for you... yes, yes, I think that might be just the thing...' she is smiling and looking at me and thinking. Is she thinking through her selection of sex toys now? She has brought more than one to the holiday with them?

My mind now imagines Christine sitting next to me with a dildo strapped onto her hips and the image is so strong that my cock springs to stiffness in seconds. I try to hide the growing tent in my shorts.

'Don't be worried Archie, everything will be ok.' she says.

We sit outside for a while, and after some time Julien joins us from their room. We chat in the terrace until it is almost completely dark, and then we decide to go downstairs to see what Kate is up to.

Walking down the stairs and into the living room of the house, we see that Kate has transformed the living room for this special night. There are candles everywhere, giving a soft light and she has set some snacks on the side table. We see a bottle of sparkling wine on ice on the kitchen table and four glasses. As we come to the room, Kate walks in from kitchen.

'Hi guys, how was your day?' she asks

We exchange pleasantries and congratulate her for the beautiful set up of the living room for tonight.

'Yes, well, I wanted to do something pretty for tonight, because first of all, it is your last night here Christine and Julien, and then also I have a feeling that tonight will be quite... special.'

Kate asks Julien to open the bottle of wine, and we toast to our friendship. We sit down, me again on the sofa, and Julien takes the armchair, with both the ladies on my left and right.

My heart is beating hard now and I can feel the adrenaline in my blood. My body is reacting to my fear of the coming "moment of truth". I try to breathe deep to calm myself. I think the others sense my discomfort and silently we agree that we should ease up the atmosphere a bit first. I am grateful as Kate and Christine keep up small talk about our day and I even get a change to tell them shortly about today's bike ride. Talking aloud feels good, and prepares me mentally to what is soon to come.

After a while, the chat dies down.

'Well, Kate, Archie, would you like to tell us something now?' Christine asks.

Julien stands up and refills our glasses. The atmosphere is slightly tense.

'Please, guys, who wants to go first,' Christine asks 'Do not be afraid of us. Kate?'

With a sigh Kate sets down her wine glass. 'Ok, I guess I can go first. Well, here goes; you know I had a long time without... well, I had not had sex for a long time before yesterday. So, believe me, what happened yesterday was already my fantasy fulfilled. And I did have also a fantasy to have sex with another woman.' Kate looks at Christine and me. 'What happened yesterday was pretty intense for me. After so long.. it was pretty great yesterday.'

'Thanks Kate for telling us. It was great for me too, and Julien did like it too, didn't you Julien?'

Julien agreed with a nod. Everyone was now looking at me. Some of my earlier hesitation seemed now to have disappeared. I briefly thought that without experiencing the previous few days and seeing Christine be so brave in requesting me, a complete stranger to have sex with her, it would not be at all this easy to talk to the others.

'Archie?'

I take a deep breath, close my eyes for a few seconds, and remind myself that I am among friends, and that which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

'Ok, I also want to say that one of my fantasies has been to make love with another couple.' I look at Christine and Julien. 'And it has been amazing with you.'

I turn to look at Kate sitting next to me. 'I did not have a fantasy about making love on the beach,' I say, continuing to look at her eyes 'But now I do. What we experienced there was something I think I will never forget.'

Her expression tells me she feels the same, the sunset at the beach will stay with us for a long time.

'But there is one more thing that I have been dreaming about.'

I can sense the tension in Kate, and the expectation in Christine and Julien. Although Christine already knows. Now when the moment is here, my throat seems dry again. I take a sip of wine, taking care not to spill any with my slightly shaking hands. I can feel adrenalin in my blood, my body is reacting to the instinctive fear of sharing something this deep.

'I... I like it when I am pleasured anally. And I dream about strap-on sex, where a woman is making love to me with a strap-on dildo.'

There, it is done.

I do not know where to look. I want to look at Kate, but for some long seconds, I fear to look to her, wondering what she feels about my words. I can sense her body next to mine. I gather my courage and turn slowly to look at her.

She is smiling. Her eyes are half closed. She leans closer and whispers to my ear, 'Archie, I am not surprised, after last night, I kind of knew you might like if I touched you there. And I might have done something like it for you tonight.'

My heart speeds up at this. I look deep into Kate's eyes and kiss her. The kiss seems to promise hot things to come from tonight.

When the kiss finally ends, I turn to look at Christine and Julien, and remind myself that I am not supposed to know about them, my chat with Christine earlier today was a secret.

'Archie, you know, with Julien we...' Christine starts, and then turns to look at Julien, who nods with a smile.'We also do this sometimes. I mean, I use a dildo or a strap-on on him. And he likes it, don't you Julien?'

'I do, it is one of my favorite things. She looks so hot with a nice, long dick strapped on her. And the feeling of being penetrated is amazing.'

I can imagine it, Christine's beautiful slender body, naked except a black strap-on her hips, holding a nice dildo. I can imagine spreading my legs and letting her enter me and have her thrusts feel inside me, and having her stroke my cock at the same rhythm.

I turn to look at Christine, and find her gaze on me. There is a silent question in my look, I hope. I want to learn what she was talking about earlier, about the interesting things she might have. I think she can read my mind.

'Archie, how would you like it if we would realize your fantasy tonight?' she asks.

Even when I sort of knew this was coming, my heart still jumps at her words and I can feel my skin getting hot and blushed. My voice sounds hoarse as I hear myself say the words 'I would love it.'

She leans in and kisses my cheek. 'Great! Now then, Kate, would you like to come and help me a bit upstairs?' Christine stands up and holds her hand for Kate. Kate's face lights up and she scrambles up from the sofa.

'Actually, Archie, would you like to come too for a minute?' Christine asks.

I stand up and follow the ladies up the stairs. At the door to their room, Christine lets Kate in and turns to me. 'Wait here just a minute Archie, will you?'

She goes into their room and comes back a minute later with an anal douche in her hand. 'Archie, are you familiar with how to use one of these?' she asks.

'Yes, Christine.' I answer as I take it from her.

'Great, just take your time, and then go back downstairs, we won't be long.'

I go to my room and do the thing with the anal douche, and in just couple of minutes I pull on a bathrobe and go back downstairs. The ladies are still in the other room, and as I go past the door, I hear slight giggling and some voices from behind the closed door.

As I descend the stairs, my mind races at what the girls are doing in there.

Julien is still sitting at his chair, sipping wine. I sit back down on the sofa.

Looking at Julien, I initially am lost for words, but then I just decide to congratulate him once more, he has one hell of a wife.

'I know. I am so lucky that sometimes I have to pinch myself. But Archie, I think right now, if what I guess is going to happen soon, I think I rather envy you tonight.'

Julien's words silence me again. I don't dare to guess or imagine anything right now, my mind is overwhelmed by what has already happened tonight.

I hear the ladies returning from upstairs, their steps on the stairs are now much more clear. Have they put on shoes? I turn to look.

The shock of what I see almost makes me drop the wine glass.

Christine is first on the stairs, slowly descending, step by step. She is now wearing only a black bra and black stay-up stockings. Each of her steps is echoing in the foyer, she is now wearing black high-heeled shoes. And on her hips, I see a shiny, black, 7 inch long strap-on dildo, swaying as she walks down the stairs, step by step. She is not even wearing any underpants anymore. I have never seen anything more erotic in my life.

Until I see Kate follow her.

If Christine is all in black, like a dark angel, Kate looks like a real angel, her costume reflecting that of Christine's, but all in white. She is wearing a white push up bra, white stockings and a garter. She also is wearing heels, and on her hips is a pink dildo, slightly smaller than Christine's.

I am not sure but suddenly I think I am drooling.

I cannot even blink as the ladies slowly walk down the stairs and towards us, their dildos swaying from side to side. I cannot believe what I am seeing.

Kate and Christine walk up to me, their high heeled shoes clicking on the stone floor, both of them are watching my expression as they slowly come closer and closer, an angel in white and a lusty lady in black lingerie, with two delicious strap-ons on their hips.

I have to stand up to meet them. In her heels, Kate is now almost as tall as me, and Christine is only a little shorter. They stop in front of me, and I do not know where to look. I look at Christine with her angelic face now smiling, then I drop my gaze on her black bra covered breasts, then to the large shining black dildo. Then I turn to my left and Kate is there, meeting my look, still wearing her glasses and she looks just awesome in the white bra and stockings, and the pink cock on her hips. The two ladies look glorious, and I cannot believe my luck that I am shortly going to get fucked hopefully by both of them. My own erection is now forming a large tent in front of my bathrobe.

'Why Kate, I think Archie likes what he sees.' Christine says and she reaches to gently touch the front of my bulging robe. Her touch sends shivers down my legs.

Kate reaches for the belt of my robe and starts to slowly open the knot in the front. As if knowing that in some seconds my cock is free, my hard-on becomes even bigger, straining against the fabric to escape. The belt slides through the knot and opens my robe and immediately, my dick springs forth from the front of the robe.

Kate and Christine turn slightly and now my dick is between their black and pink dildos. Christine's larger and heavier black cock is below my dick and Kate's smaller pink one is above it. They start to turn their hips slightly and the dildos touch and massage my hard cock from beneath and above. Kate leans closer and kisses my shoulder and neck and as I turn toward her, our lips meet with a kiss.

Her mouth opens and our tongues meet as we kiss lustily as the ladies dildos continue to massage my hard cock. I feel Christine's hand on my back and her other hand is exploring my chest, touching my nipples. My kiss with Kate goes on and on and I can feel her desire grow. I put my hands on her waist and feel her respond to my touch and breathe in sharply.

Finally we break the kiss and I turn to Christine. I lean in to kiss her too. It feels odd to have her face so close to mine with her high heels. Christine kisses me hungrily, and there is a promise in her kiss. I cannot imagine how it will feel to be fucked by the large black dildo, but I feel the sweet sensation of expectation inside me. Soon I will find out, I hope.

Christine pulls away and then looks at Kate.

'Kate, I think we could kiss something else too. Archie might like it.' and she drops her look to my cock.

Kate smiles and then the ladies slowly get on their knees in front of me. My dick is now between their faces. I look down and see both Christine and Kate look up at me as they slowly lean in and kiss my cock from both sides.

If the sight of them walking down the stairs was the most erotic thing I have seen before in my life, it is not any more.

My cock is now being kissed by two beautiful women who look up at me as their mouths start to move on my dick. It is as if they are kissing each other but my dick is just in the middle of their kiss. I see their tits in their black and white push up bras in the background and their wonderfully beautiful faces as my cock is sliding between their lips. Christine's black dildo is right next to Kate's pink one, large and heavy.

Their touch and the erotic sight is almost enough, almost forcing me to close my eyes and sigh in pleasure, but I endure, just, and keep watching. I think I will never see anything like this again in my life.

Their lips slide to the very end of my penis, and now their tongues come out and tickle the twitching and engorged end of my shaft. My foreskin is still covering the end of my cock, but now their tongues start to flick sideways and as my member gets even harder, they flick their tongues and the end now my large glans is exposed and the sensations of their tongues touching it are multiplied, sending shocks up my spine. I now find it difficult to stand up.

Their mouths then leave the head of my penis and start to slide down the shaft, toward my balls. Both of them continue to look at me as they slowly arrive to the root of the shaft, and then, with incredible slowness, they start to kiss my balls.

Kate is licking my left ball and Christine is sucking my right one. The feeling is amazing. Then they open their mouths wider and both my balls disappear completely inside their mouths. I can feel them sucking and their tongues are playing with my balls.

I don't know if it its possible to orgasm just by ball-sucking but it feels that in some minutes I might find out.

Christine now pulls away and takes away my bathrobe.

'Archie, please sit here by the edge of the sofa.' She points to the edge of the sofa, where the end of the sofa is raised up slightly.

'Yes, that's it, sit down there please and lie back.' She places two pillows where she wants my head to be.

The position places me on my back on the sofa, with my legs up in the air, and my ass exposed.

'Yes, that's it. Very nice.' Christine says.

My cock is now hard, resting on my belly. Christine reaches and touches it with her hand, sending waves of pleasure all through me. She grabs my shaft, slippery from the girls spit, and starts to stroke me. Her breasts in are right next to my face, looking awesome in the black bra.

Suddenly I feel Kate touching the inside of my thighs with her hands. I moan out in pleasure as Christine is stroking my cock and Kate is moving her hands gently up and down the inside of my legs.

'Archie, I want you to place your hands behind your back.' Christine says.

I obey again, putting my hands under me.

'Good.' She now leans in and places a kiss on my chest. At the same time I can feel Kate kissing the inside of my knees, with her hands continuing to caress my legs.

Christine's mouth now moves to my right nipple, and her tongue is making rounds around my nipple, which becomes hard in seconds. Her hands are on my belly, moving slowly around my cock. I can feel Kate's kisses move downwards from my knees to the insides of my legs. I am enveloped in cloud of pleasure as the kisses from Kate and Christine move on my body.

Christine now moves her kisses closer to my cock, which is aching to enter that beautiful mouth. I am sure that in seconds she will surely place a kiss on my cock and then, hopefully, finally open her lips and suck my dick inside her hot mouth.

I feel Kate's hands on my butt cheeks now, her kisses are coming closer to my crotch. What will the girls do next?

Christine now stops her kisses and as my head is supported by the pillows, I see her moving down onto my cock. The tip of her tongue is now only millimeters from my cock. At the same time I feel Kate moving her thumbs on my balls, and then downwards, towards my ass. What is happening?

Kate's thumbs, slippery from the spit are now rimming my asshole and the tip of Christine's tongue is touching the end of my cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds