The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 05

'Archie...'

'Yes Kate, what is it?'

'I want to ask you something.'

'Go ahead, you can ask me anything.'

'I...when I watched you when me and Christine were, you know, making love to you just now... I could see how much you enjoyed it.'

'Kate, I loved it. It feels just great for me when you make love to me like that.'

'Yes, I noticed. And, I... I would like maybe ... to try it too.'

What does she mean? She would like to try anal sex?

'Do you mean, you would like me to ...?' I ask.

'Yes, I think I would like to know how it feels if you would make love to me in my ... in my butt.' she says with a whisper I can barely hear over the water.

'Kate, I would love to but, you know it takes some time to... you know, so that your butt adjusts to that kind of thing. It can be painful if you do it without, like, some smaller things first.'

'Oh.' she sounds disappointed.

'Kate, I would like nothing more than to give you that. But I don't want to hurt you.'

She has the shower in her hands, leaving my hands free. I am spreading soap on her back.

'What kind of smaller things?' she asks.

I have my hands on her butt now, my hands slippery with soap.

'Hmm, maybe... like a finger?' I say and I move my hands lower, between her butt cheeks.

'Oh!' she says, with hopeful excitement in her voice.

I move my hands still down, and now my finger finds her asshole and starts to circle it slowly.

Her eyes close and she focuses on the feeling now, this already familiar to her. I push on her tight asshole some more. Her hole initially resists me but after half a minute of pushing and slowly rimming her hole it relaxes and I slowly slide my finger inside her butt.

She has her hands behind my back, her eyes closed, her expression focused, drinking in the new sensations. I start to move my finger in and out. I move my other hand on her pussy.

'Ooh.' her legs almost give away and I slow down, my finger still inside her tight ass.

The shower is cramped, but I think I have enough room, so I go down on my knees in front of her. She has her hands still on my shoulders, with the hot water now running down my back. I move to kiss her pussy as I start to move my finger in and out her tight ass.

'Oh OH OH, yes, please' Kate sighs in rhythm of the thrusts of my finger and the licks of my tongue.

I move my tongue on her clit at the same rhythm as my finger fucks her ass, and I can feel her hands squeeze my shoulders and her pussy starts to rub against my face. She is still excited from her earlier pleasure and now, only minutes after she came on my face I am at it again, but this time she is being penetrated like never before, my finger slides in and out her ass.

I think I would never get tired of tasting her, her juices now again flowing deliciously over my face, and I am moving my mouth on her swollen pussy lips and circling her hard clit and matching her motions with my finger in her ass.

She comes again, collapsing against the wall. I can feel her orgasmic spasms squeezing my finger in her butt. I allow her to control the movement during the orgasm and she rubs her pussy against my face and then she slows down as her minute of extasy is again fading away. I pull out of her and stand up and kiss her.

After a minute I dare to ask her 'Well? I think you liked it?'

'Yes, I did... and I think I maybe could try more. Maybe tomorrow I could try to have you there?' she asks.

'If you want to, I would love to.' I answer her.

We kiss and finish showering, and wrapping ourselves in towels, head back downstairs to the living room.

We are greeted with a sight as Julien is now naked and sitting on the sofa, with Christine kneeling in front of him, sucking his dick in long slow motions. He has his hands on Christine's shoulders, pushing his dick in her mouth, deep as only she can take. The sight of his cock going all the way to Christine's mouth is incredibly arousing and I can feel my own cock twitch as we walk down the stairs with Kate. The pink and black dildos are washed and on the sofa table on a towel.

Our bare feet make no noise on the stone floor as we get closer. Christine is making slurping noises as Julien's cock is going in and out her throat. Her throat is visibly bulging as she takes his member deep and I cannot but wonder her lack of gag reflex.

Julien now notices us and gestures us to take a seat.

I sit on the chair he was sitting earlier and Kate sits on my lap, with her hands behind my back. We are both transfixed by the sight of Christine sucking Julien so eagerly. I think by now she must realize we are back and watching, but this only seems to make her double her efforts. I can see her cheeks hollow out as she pulls his cock from her throat so that only the head is in her mouth and she is sucking hard. I can only imagine the delicious squeeze of her cheeks and lips around his penis, and soon I realize that the sight is making my cock hard again. I think Kate can feel my erection gain strength as she is sitting on my lap. Julien is now getting his reward for being so passive observer for the earlier evening. But what about Christine?

Julien now pushes Christine away and stands up. He says something to her in French. Christine stays on her knees, looking obediently ahead at the sofa. She is looking away and cannot see us. Julien walks slowly to the sofa table and grabs the smaller pink dildo and turns to look at me and Kate.

'Kate, I have a request for you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but can I ask you?' Julien says.

Wow, this is interesting. Kate seems a little surprised too, but she stands up, catching her towel just in time as it is about to fall to the floor. She walks slowly next to Julien.

Julien leans in and whispers something into Kate's ear. I cannot hear what kind of suggestion he is making her but I have a feeling I might find out soon enough.

Kate seems to blush and she giggles a little, with her hand on her mouth. She turns to look at Christine who is still in the same position on the floor on her knees.

'Yes.' I can hear Kate answer Julien.

Wow, this evening is full of surprises. What has Julien planned for Christine and Kate. Am I involved at all? So far it seems I am to be left out like Julien was earlier.

Julien takes the pink strap-on dildo and, bending down, now helps Kate step into the harness. All right, maybe he wants Kate to fuck Christine, or himself? The thought of Kate fucking Julien suddenly seems to fill me with envy. Julien helps Kate tighten the strap-on onto her hips.

But what is this? Now Julien takes the second, black dildo and, opening the straps, starts to help Kate mount the black dildo below the pink one. Two dildos on Kate?

I start to guess what Julien might have in mind and the thought is so exciting that my erection jumps to full hardness in seconds.

Julien and Kate fumble a bit with the second strap-on, but they manage to secure it and now Julien turns to Christine again. Kate stands there, two cocks on her hips and a kinky looking smile on her face as she also watches Christine kneeling on the floor.

Julien takes a red scarf that he seems to produce out of nowhere and blindfolds Christine and then says something to her again in French. She stands up and Julien guides her slowly to stand in front of the large ottoman in the living room, and then with a push on her shoulders he makes her sit down on the ottoman.

Christine looks deliciously petite sitting there, her back straight, her eyes covered by the red scarf, her hands resting on her slightly parted thighs, her perfect perky tits pointing at us. Kate and Julien are now standing right next to her. Julien turns to me now and gestures me to join them. I stand up and letting my towel drop to the floor, I walk slowly and stand next to them.

We are now all standing in front of Christine, Kate in the middle with the two dildos, one above the other, and me and Julien on either side of her. Our erect cocks are all pointing at Christine's face. Even though we have been silent, she must feel our closeness and I can see her cheeks blush and her lips are moist and parted in anticipation.

Julien now says again something to her in French, and then I can feel his hand on my back, pushing me and Kate closer to Christine. He moves in as well and slowly our two real cocks and the double-decker dildo converge closer on Christine's waiting mouth. I can see her arousal, the nipples on her breasts are harder now as her tits move in time of her shallower breaths.

Julien reaches down and takes Christine's other hand and gestures me to do the same. We guide her hands on our cocks and she grabs the hard shafts with gusto. Kate pushes closer and the large black dildo is now almost touching Christine's lips.

Julien now puts his hand on Christine's head and forces her to lean closer and now the black dildo is pushing against her mouth and her lips open wide and Kate starts to push the black shiny shaft deeper into Christine's mouth.

We are so close now that I can feel Kate's hips touch mine and her hands are on my back. I glance at her and I can see her mesmerized expression as she watches the dildo on her hip disappear slowly ever deeper into the mouth of another woman. She pushes it in about 3 inches and then starts to pull it out, shining from Christine's spit, then she pushes it back in, now slightly deeper.

Christine now is jerking me and Julien with her hands as we watch the oral sex show from premium seats. Her hand squeezes my cock hard and moves up and down the shaft.

Now Julien pulls Christine away from the black dildo and as it falls from her lips I can see streams of saliva drop on her perfect tits. Then Julien pulls her back closer to Kate again, but now puts the other dildo on her lips and pushes the girls closer together, forcing the pink dildo deep into her mouth. Slightly thinner, it sinks deep with ease and I remember the very first night and my cock deep in Christine's mouth. She deep throats with such easy grace.

With a few pushes of her hips, Kate sinks the pink dildo almost all the way to Christine's mouth and I can see the black dildo below it, still slippery with Christine's spit pushed down between her tits and it is moving there, sliding between those luscious boobs at each thrust.

Both of the dildos now slippery with her spittle, Julien pulls her back again and turns her head towards me, and then he doesn't even have to push us closer as Christine already knows what she has to do, and her hot lips seek my hard cock and my shaft slides easily into her eager mouth with one, smooth, ecstatic motion, the squeeze of her lips now already familiar and still so blissful. She sucks me hard and does not let go with her hand still squeezing me, her lips hitting her fist each time my cock slides as deep in her mouth as she can make it go.

Then she turns to Julien and I feel a twinge of regret as those sensual lips leave my member, but she starts to jerk me again, now her fist is sliding all the way up and down my cock, now slippery with her drool.

Our eyes are locked on her as she sucks Julien's cock, the red scarf hiding her eyes but we can see she enjoys this, her mouth is slurping as Julien's dick disappears deep between her lips.

After a while Julien pushes her head away and turns her back to Kate's dildos, and Kate lifts the black dildo back for Christine to suck on. Then just after a few seconds she pulls it out and stuffs the pink one into her throat.

We now find a rhythm, Christine is sucking each of us in turn. Her head is spinning faster now and we all grab her hair and her head in turn as we are eager to slam our shaft down her throat. I am starting to think that soon we will drench her in our cum and the thought of her face and the red scarf covered in our load is bringing me closer to orgasming.

But it seems Julien has other ideas for us and Christine. Now he slows us down and pushes us away and we stand back a pace or two. He again tells something to Christine and kisses her on her lips which only a moment sooner were sucking my cock. He then pushes her down on her back, her feet now in the air, and her head hanging down over the edge of the ottoman.

'Kate, come here please.' he says and points Kate to stand between Christine's spread out legs.

Kate moves closer and Julien places a pillow on the floor and instructs Kate to kneel down.

I know now what he plans to do with those two dildos.

Pushing Kate closer, they start to penetrate Christine's pussy and ass at the same time, the thick black dildo entering Christine's ass and the pink dildo starting to push into her pussy.

I watch a couple of steps away as Julien stands behind Kate, pushing her slowly as the dildos enter his wife's ass and pussy.

Christine is tense now, her hands squeezing the edges of the ottoman, as she is slowly accommodating the large black cock in her butt. Julien reaches around and grabs the bottle of lubrication and pulls Kate back a bit and squirts some on the black dildo and then pushes on her back again. Kate pushes slowly into Christine again, this time a bit deeper as the black and pink dildos now slide in easier. Christine is relaxing and her moaning is now more intense and we can see she is starting to enjoy this more and more each inch the cocks are penetrating her deeper and deeper.

Kate pushes deeper until the black dildo is about half way in, and then Julien stops her for a while, and then instructs her to slowly start to fuck her wife.

I have never seen anything like it. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen, blindfolded on her back with only a black bra on her, and another beautiful woman fucking her with not one, but two thick strap-on dildos, one entering her butt and another her pussy.

The girls seem to forget us as Kate slowly pushes into Christine and then pulls out and then pushes in again. Christine's hips start to meet Kate's motions and she pushes against her, and the cocks enter deeper and deeper into her. I can imagine how she feels now, filled so completely.

'Archie, come here please.' Julien says.

He places another pillow on the floor, this time beneath Christine's head. Oh my god, this is going beyond my wildest dreams.

Oh yes, Julien wants me to start fucking Christine's mouth.

I go on my knees, and now my dick is just on Christine's lips, with her head bent back over the edge of the ottoman. She opens her mouth and I thrust my shaft into her, as deep as I dare. She places her hand behind my back and pulls me deeper.

I watch as my cock disappears completely into her mouth, bulging in her throat. I pull out of her and push back in.

In front of me, Kate is now fucking Christine harder, and maybe subconsciously we match our thrusts so that as my cock enters Christine's throat, Kate slams her dildos deep into her ass and pussy. Christine's moans are incredible now. Her breasts bouncing as our thrusts sway her perfect body on the soft ottoman.

Julien now squirts some lubricating lotion on Christine's tits and massages them. This seems to excite her even more, and I think she is now close to coming. Then Julien steps over the ottoman and now standing right over his wife, lowers himself down until his dick is between her tits. He takes Christine's hands and places them on her tits and starts to move his dick between her breasts.

Christine can't take more of this and she starts to shiver as she is now only seconds away from orgasm. I pull out of her to allow her to breathe easier and as my cock leaves her lips her body convulses and she screams out as an incredible orgasm explodes through her. Julien and Kate don't slow down but keep on thrusting their members in her butt, pussy and between her tits. After a while Christine's body settles down and she starts to match the others' motions again. She wants still more.

Julien now stands up and takes a towel, wiping his dick onto it. He instructs me to take his place, which I eagerly do. I start to push my dick between those perfect breasts. Kate puts her hands on my waist. Julien moves to Christine's head and pushes his cock into her mouth. The feeling and sight of my cock sliding between Christine's tits is divine. Much more of this and I am going to cum and cover her face with my sperm. I start to push faster and faster and as Julien notices this, he tells me to stop.

'Archie, I want you to fuck her now.' he tells me.'But I want you to fuck her at the same time as Kate. I want both of you in her pussy.'

Wow. I don't know about this. He wants my cock and Kate's pink dildo in Christine at the same time?

We all seem to stop. Julien now removes Christine's red scarf and I look into her eyes. Does she want it?

She nods to me.

'Please Archie, I want you and Kate... in me.' she says.

This night just keeps on getting more amazing. I back up a little and feel my butt touch Kate as we both try to fit, and me trying to get into position to slide my dick into Christine when Kate's pink dildo is already in her. Grabbing my cock, I find her pussy and Kate pulls out a little and we start to push into her, me pushing my cock into the hot waiting pussy and Kate pushing the pink dildo into her at the same time.

She feels tight now, and the feeling of the dildo entering her at the same time, touching my dick is completely novel. I can again feel and see Christine tense as her pussy is now stretched further than ever. Our cocks now start to slide into her tight-feeling vagina.

Julien sinks his cock into her wife's mouth as her pussy finally accepts my dick and Kate's dildo and we slide deeper into her. Christine is now being fucked by four cocks simultaneously, the large black dildo sliding into her ass, my dick and the pink dildo stuffed into her tight hot pussy and Julien's cock thrusting into her mouth.

I can feel Kate picking up the pace and slamming her dildos into Christine faster now, and the pink dildo is massaging my cock against Christine's clit. I push into her and the squeeze of her double-penetrated pussy is sending me closer to orgasm each second.

'Archie, when you cum, I want you to spray your cum on her tits.' Julien says.

I am on the final stretch now, I can feel my load coming soon, I fuck Christine hard now, and Kate matches my rhythm and I think Julien is getting closer as well.

'Kate, when Archie cums I want you to push your finger into his ass.' Julien says.

Oh my god, this is too much, I am only seconds from my orgasm as I feel Kate getting ready, her hands on my ass now. My cock hard, entering Christine for a couple times more and I feel my load starting to move.

'Oh yes, I am cumming now, AAH AHH' I scream as I feel Kate push two fingers into my spasming asshole as I jerk my cock and spray my cum all over Christine's tits.

Julien pulls out of Christine's mouth and jerks his own cock and shoots his load on his wife's tits as well, covering them in loads of white sperm.

We can feel Christine explode in another climax as our hot loads cover her breasts and face and Kate thrusts her dildos into her quivering pussy and ass.

After my orgasm is over, I almost fall down on Christine, my legs giving almost away. Kate catches me and after a moment I manage to climb off Christine and I fall on the sofa. We are all trying to catch our breathing. Kate pulls away from Christine and I help her take off the strap-ons, and she sits down on the sofa next to me.

Christine is still catching her breath, lying on her back in front of us. Julien takes a towel and gently helps to wipe the cum off her body and face. They kiss, a long, sensual kiss of lovers who have realized a dream. I put my hands around Kate and we watch as Julien finally helps Christine sit up, her body still weak and trembling from our incredible session.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds