The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 05

'Aah oh my god!' I moan out in pleasure, the sensation is almost too much for me, I fear I am going to spurt cum on my belly on this moment already.

'Take it easy Archie, we don't want you to come so soon.' Christine says, and stops touching my cock.'We want you to come, but only after we have both fucked you in the ass.'

I almost come hearing these words from Christine, but I manage to nod.

'I mean it, I don't want you to orgasm until I give you permission. Is it ok?' she asks.

I nod again.

'Good, if you come too close, just say "Christine please", ok?' she says.

Kate has also taken a break, but now the girls share a look and then slowly they proceed again. My head propped up with the pillows allows me a perfect sight. Christine is again placing kisses on my belly, and I can see Kate's face between my spread-out legs.

Slowly Christine's kisses inch closer to the end of my bulging cock, and I can feel Kate's fingers on my butt and her lips on my balls. I have to close my eyes and focus on the sensations, then I realize that the sensations are almost too much for me, and I keep my eyes closed and a thought enters my mind that I have to soon start to think about something very boring or I will shoot my load all over Christine's face.

The kisses stop, and I peek what the girls are up to. They are again looking each other as if silently agreeing what to do next. I hear a whisper from Christine 'Now, Kate.'

I just have time to think that they have planned something for me while they were upstairs before it happens.

Christine's hot lips open and she takes my dick deep inside her hot, tight mouth, sucking the shaft in almost whole way, and at the exact same moment Kate's tongue drops from my balls to my butt and she starts rimming my butt with the tip of her tongue.

'Aaaah, Oh my god, yes, yes!' I cannot help it I have to cry out from the sensation. Christine starts to move my cock in and out her mouth, sucking it hard, so that her lips are tightly squeezing my hardness, and I can feel Kate's tongue circle my butt and then she pushes the tip of the tongue against my hole and starts to flick up and down in a fast pace. I cannot take this for long, I know. The pressure in my balls is growing now each second.

'Oooh, yes, yes,'

My hands still behind my back where Christine told me to place them, I watch as she sucks my cock and I can just see Kate's eyes as she watches me intently, eager to see how her and Christine's mouths are bringing me pleasure. I am seconds away from coming.

'Christine please!! Christine!' I shout finally.

At this, Kate stops immediately and I can feel the squeezing of Christine's mouth and her movement slow down and then stop completely. She lets my cock slide out of her mouth and turns to me.

'Good, Archie. You have to be careful not to come until I allow you to.'

She leans in and kisses me on the mouth. The thought that her mouth has only seconds before been sucking my cock, my shaft deep inside her mouth and throat makes my dick jump. We kiss for some time and I can feel Kate resume. I answer to Christine's kiss and she understands that I am now ready for more.

Christine returns to my cock but does not take it in her mouth anymore, but now her tongue is running from the end of my cock to the root, up and down. I continue watching as the girls play with my dick and ass.

Then I can feel Kate place a finger on my slippery hole, and start to push it inside me. The feeling is amazing, much better than any toy I have inserted there anytime previously back home. I can feel her finger slide easily inside and explore my tight ass. She continues to kiss my balls and now moves her finger in and out of me. Waves of pleasure run through me with each movement of her finger inside me, it feels like she has found a whole new set of nerve endings around my ass. After some time I can feel myself relax, and my butt does not squeeze her finger quite so much anymore. She feels this too, and soon I can feel her start to slowly insert two fingers inside me.

All this time, Kate has been licking my cock, but now she stops and leans back.

'Kate, I think soon Archie is ready for you.' she says.

She then pulls her bra slowly down and exposes her perfect breasts. Her nipples are hard and the bra keeps pushing them up. The sight is divine. She leans closer, bringing her tits closer to my face. I look into her eyes, wanting to signal that I want to lick those nipples and kiss those perfect tits.

She reads my mind, and leans in further, bringing her tits to my face and I bury my face in her incredible softness, my nose and chin in her cleavage, turning my head left and right and seeking those nice, firm nipples to kiss and to lick. I find her left nipple and circle it with my tongue and then suck her nipple gently inside my mouth. I can feel her shudder as my lips squeeze her nipples. I turn to her right nipple right and wish I could have my hands free so that I could hold and touch those soft, round, cushy feminine mounds. Her skin is satin smooth and perfect, pale against the black underwear. She is leaning in close and I can feel the large dildo press on my side.

'I think he is ready now Kate.' Christine says.

My head still buried between her breasts, I feel Kate stopping, pulling her fingers out from inside me. My butt feels ready, waiting, craving for Kate to enter me.

Christine leans back, and I can now see Kate standing between my legs. She is too high so she bends down to take off her heels. As she bends over, I watch her tits looking so perfect in her white bra.

Her shoes now off, Christine hands her a small bottle of lubricant, and she takes a little on her hands, and then, looking directly at me she spreads the lubricant on her pink dildo. The ache in my hole is stronger now, and I know in just a short while that pink dildo is going to fill my ass.

Now Kate comes closer and I can feel her dildo on my ass, and she starts to push. The pressure feels great, slowly forcing my butt to open wider, then wider again. She keeps pushing. Me and Christine are watching her enter me. I have forgotten Julien completely, he is behind me, watching and enjoying the show.

I feel just a small tightness and slight pain as the larger head of Kate's dildo finally slides inside me, and she pushes the rest of it in easily. The feeling is incredible, I feel full at her penetration. Then she slowly pulls back so that only the head of her dildo is inside me, and then she slowly pushes back in and starts to fuck me in a slow rhythm.

I watch her, her gaze lowered to look at her dildo entering my ass. The pleasure of being fucked in the ass is different. It feels awesome, but I can tell that I am not in danger of orgasming very soon. I want her to fuck me long and hard. I begin to answer her thrusts with lifting my hips slightly, begging for her to fuck me harder.

'Yes, that's it. Archie likes it, don't you Archie?' Christine asks.

'Yes, yes, it feels great.' I answer and Kate looks at me and sees my open mouth and sees my face with my pleasure so clear to her. She starts to pick up speed, and her thrusts are deeper and faster now. She places her hands on my balls, and I can feel her fingernails dig in to the skin in my balls.

Christine now leans in and starts to suck my cock again, her mouth moving on the same rhythm as Kate's dildo is fucking my ass.

The pleasure of the sight of Kate fucking me and Christine sucking me and the feeling of the dildo inside me, moving in and out is almost too much to cloud my thoughts, but I have some sense in me to remember that exactly this was my fantasy. My dick in mouth of a beautiful woman, and another woman fucking me in the ass.

I answer each of Kate's thrusts and try to push my cock deep into Christine's mouth at the same time. I feel I am getting closer to orgasm again. I think soon I will want to forget to warn them, but I do not want to disappoint Christine.

'Christine please!' I shout as I think I am in danger of coming.

Christine pulls away, my hard cock dropping from her mouth. She turns to me and kisses me again.

'Hmm. Archie, you might be almost ready for me. Maybe you need to make my cock ready for you though?'

She straightens her back and then she brings the large black dildo on my lips. I don't know about this part. I look into her eyes.

'Archie, try it. You can tell me if you don't like it.' she says.

I nod and open my lips slightly. She brings the dildo closer. It looks so huge.

Kate is still slowly fucking me but now her attention is also focused on me. I open my mouth more and Christine pushes her hips closer.

'That's it Archie. Suck it. Suck my dick and make it slippery.'

She slowly enters my mouth. The dick is so big I have to open my mouth further, and she knows not to go in too deep. I open my eyes and I see Christine's face above me with slight red on her cheeks. She pulls away and pushes her dildo back in my mouth. It feels easier now, and the sight of her face and her tits above me, looking at me as I suck her dildo is so erotic that I immerse myself in the feeling, I want to suck her dick, I want her to feel as she would really have a cock and she would be in control, pushing it in my mouth.

The two ladies are now pushing their dildos inside me, Kate into my ass and Christine into my mouth. My spit is making more and more of Christine's cock slippery and shiny. She is pushing slightly deeper now, but I cannot take more than two or three inches of the enormous black shaft inside my mouth.

After a minute Christine pulls away.

'Kate, I think he is ready for me now, don't you think?'

Kate nods and slowly also pulls away from my ass. My ass suddenly feels empty, there is void there now. I feel both a little fear at the size of Christine's dildo and a delicious waiting. Kate's dick was feeling awesome when it was sliding in and out my ass, but it was in the end moving in so easy. My butt would be ready for something bigger.

The ladies switch places, Christine now standing between my legs. She also removes her heels now.

'Kate, you can remove the thing now, I have something in mind for you.' Christine says. Kate takes off the strap-on, she is now only wearing the white bra.

I can feel Christine pushing the head of her big black cock on my already ready ass and as she applies more and more pressure, I can feel it starting to slide in, initially I feel it stretching my hole a bit, but as the larger head gets in, I just feel again that I am filled completely and the size feels just right. The feeling of having her big cock stretching my ass is great.

She starts to push in further, inch by inch, and I can feel the cock moving deeper and deeper into my ass. I watch her, her tits pushed up by the black bra, her hands on my knees, spreading my legs apart, and her beautiful face looking now at my ass and the black thing sinking in it, now at me, watching my expression for hints at how deep can she go.

'Archie, say stop when you don't want me to go any deeper.'

I don't know if I can take the whole thing, and now I think she is about half way in.

'More, Christine, please.' I say.

She complies with a smile and pushes further.

I feel the cock inside me reach a place that I am not comfortable to go past, and I say to Christine 'Stop here please, this feels good, but no deeper, please.'

'Ok Archie.' she answers and lets me accommodate the cock for a while and then she slowly pulls the cock almost all the way out, and then, deliciously, pushes it slowly back in. She then starts to fuck me in the ass with long, slow thrusts.

Her large black cock is pulling out of my ass, and then sliding back in and I watch her as her hips thrust against me. She is pushing now with her hands on my knees, forcing my legs to bend over further. The sight is awesome, with her narrow waist and the black bra pushing her pretty tits together, and her obvious arousal at her fucking another man in the ass as her husband is watching.

Each of ther thrusts sends pleasure through me, and as I feel her cock moving inside me, I feel the desire to touch my own cock, to pleasure myself. My balls feel heavy with cum ready to spurt out in a huge load.

I think Christine must now sense my need as she now lets go my left knee and reaches down with her hand to squeeze my dick.

'Aah, yes, please Christine.' I have to cry out as her hand touches me. The touch feels divine.

She starts to jerk me off slowly, with the same rhythm as her thrusts into my ass. It is much too slow for me, and I try to move my hips to fuck her hand faster, but she does not allow me this yet.

'Wait for it, Archie, I don't want you to come yet. Soon, but not yet.'

My need to orgasm is reaching new heights, but at least she is promising it to happen soon.

'Kate, I think Archie needs something to occupy his mind, to take his mind off things. Why don't you offer him something to do.' Christine then says. What does she have in mind?

I turn to look at Kate now, who has been sitting next to us, drinking in the sight of Christine fucking me. She looks at me and smiles.

'With pleasure.' she says and she stands up. Oh my god, what do the girls have in mind now?

Kate moves to the other end of the sofa, on her knees, so that her face is right next to mine. I am on my back, and her face is right above me. She kisses me with her face upside down from my point of view.

'Archie, I want you to pleasure me with your mouth.' she whispers.

Oh my god. Another one of my fantasies, how do they guess these things?

I nod and kiss her again and she moves now so that her legs are on both sides of my shoulders, and her back is straight up, her pussy now just inches away from my face. My hands are still behind my back. The girls are now facing each other, Christine continuing to fuck my ass and now Kate, slowly removing her bra and letting her beautiful breasts free, lowers her pussy on my lips and I taste her delicious wetness as I lick her pussy lips. I can feel her body quiver as my tongue touches her, and she pushes her pussy lower, more firmly against my mouth. I have no objection, she tastes perfect and I move my mouth and my tongue in her wet slit and I can feel her starting to rotate and move her hips to rub her pussy more and more against my mouth and my nose.

My face is totally covered by Kate's juices now, slippery and I can feel her enjoying the dominant position on top of me. I cannot see Christine anymore, but I can feel her banging her cock into my ass with faster pace, and her hand is jerking my hard cock faster. I push my hips up to meet her motion and I can feel I am coming closer to orgasm now. But I cannot speak with my face buried in Kate's pussy. I try to mumble something to let them know I am close.

'What was that? Kate, did you hear something?' Christine says

'Ah, aah... no Christine, aah.' Kate finds the time to reply, she is almost in her own little world now with my tongue elevating her to new levels of extasy.

'Maybe he wants you to take his cock into your mouth now.' Christine says.

'Oh.' I have just a moment to register what Christine has said when Kate drops her body on top of mine and as Christine lets go of my cock it sinks into Kate's mouth and she starts to suck it hard, moving it in and out her hot mouth, squeezing it hard with her lips. I push harder against her and my cock moves deeper and deeper into her throat and I can feel I am now very close to coming, spurting my load down her throat as Christine keeps now fucking my ass hard, faster and faster, that black cock now plunging deep into my butt.

'Archie, I want you to come now. I will count down from ten.' I hear Christine say.

I don't know if I can hold back ten seconds.

'Ten'

Kate sucks my cock even harder now and her hand is also jerking my shaft vigorously. Christine pulls her cock all the way out my ass and I can feel my ass gaping and waiting for her to thrust it back in.

'Nine'

I realize Christine is not counting down in seconds, she is taking like 5 seconds between her count. I fear it is impossible now to hold back until she reaches zero. Christine pushes her cock now all the way back in, deeper than ever before. It feels right, I feel complete and filled with her dildo deep in my ass.

'Eight'

Christine's cock starts to fuck my ass with impossibly fast pace and I bury my face to Kate's wet pussy with all the focus and energy I can muster as I am now so close to coming I will soon lose myself altogether

'Seven'

Kate's lips squeeze on the head of my penis and I can feel Christine's fingers grab my balls and her fingernails sinking into the soft skin.

'Six'

I can feel the load of a lifetime start to move from my balls. I am past the point of no return now, I have no control anymore. In seconds, my cum will spurt out of my cock and slosh into Kate's mouth.

'Five'

Christine's cock is plunging deep into my ass, in and out, each thrust seems to move my load and bring my orgasm closer.

'Four'

I lick Kate's pussy as fast as I can, my tongue flicking her clit and I can feel her also only seconds away from her own orgasm.

'Three'

No, I can't make it.

I can't make it to One.

Here it comes.

'Two'

'AAAAAAAAHHHHH OH YEEES CHRISTINE!'

I cry out as the mother of all loads shoots out of my dick.The first few spurts of sperm Kate manages to hold in her mouth, but then she has to pull away as my cock keeps spraying her with impossible amounts of spunk.

My face is suddenly drenched with Kate's orgasmic juices as she explodes onto my mouth. I can feel her whole body shudder and her pussy is shooting out load of her own.

Christine keeps fucking me and now Kate and Christine both have their hand on my still sperm-spraying cock, jerking it as it keeps shooting loads on Kate's face and her tits. I push my hips against their hands. I have never experienced orgasm like this. It seems never ending. My asshole is enjoying still the sensation of Christine's cock pushing in and out as it is pulsing around her dildo and each pulse of pleasure feels great as her cock is moving in my ass.

It seems like the orgasm lasts a minute, but finally I run out of cum and I can feel the girls slow down. Kate is seems equally weary from her own orgasm and she collapses on top of me, with her juices on my face and my cum all over her face and breasts.

Christine slowly pulls out of me. My ass is still seeming to pulse from my own anal orgasm as her dildo slips out. I cannot move yet and Kate is still on top of me.

We slowly recover and Kate sits up, moving back away so that I can also sit up. As she moves away I watch her expression and notice her face and chest is covered by my cum. I get a sudden urge to lean in and kiss her cum covered face, but I don't do it right there and then. I think it could be too much for us right now.

I turn to look at Christine.

'Well now Archie, are you happy you shared us your fantasy?' she asks.

'Thank you Christine, that was so great.' I say. I think this must have been best sex I have ever had, or at least close to our session on the beach with Kate.

'It was my pleasure.' Christine answers with a smile and then continues 'Maybe you two want to get a shower now? I can wash the dildos so they are nice and clean again.'

I look at Kate, covered in my cum and she smiles at me. 'Sounds good.' she says.

A long warm shower with Kate feels just right. 'Yes.' I say.

'Ok then, but don't go sleeping just yet. You will join us here in a moment?'

'We will be back.'

With this, we stand up with Kate and walk upstairs to my room. I turn on the shower and she steps in to the shower cubicle with me. It is slightly cramped but I don't mind having Kate so close. I shower her with the warm water and she cleans off my cum from her face. She then does the same for me while I take some soap and reach around her, washing her back, pulling her slippery wet body close to mine. We kiss passionately as I caress her back and buttocks with my soapy hands. She then takes soap and washes my back and chest the same way. Her soapy hands feel great on my skin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds