The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 05

'Wow, Archie, Kate, I could not imagine I could ever be fucked like this. It was just amazing!'

'Christine, I don't know what to say. I have to thank you for forcing me to tell you about my fantasy.' I answer. 'And what happened just now, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't made me tell about my dreams.'

'I was right, wasn't I? It was worth it?' she asks.

I agree with her. It has been worth it. I have never had sex like tonight. My whole body seems to glow and I can still feel the effect of the orgasms and the girls penetrating me earlier. My groin still feels the ultimate satisfaction of multiple climaxes and my ass still remembers the feeling of those delicious dildos ramming up my butt. I can only imagine how Christine must feel, after having being fucked by two cocks and two dildos simultaneously.

'Christine, you were so right. Thank you.' I answer her.

'I am so glad. And doubly so because it was our last night here. I am a little sad to leave tomorrow.'

'Maybe we will meet again somewhere, who knows.' I say.

'I would love it!' she says and Julien agrees.'I need to shower, but please can we still meet down here a bit later? Let's finish the wine and chat some more. Tomorrow we have to leave so soon after breakfast.'

We also like the idea, and as we go upstairs to our rooms for shower, Kate goes to her room saying she needs some warmer clothes as the living room is now a little cooler with the late evening already upon us.

Showering quickly in my room, I pull on a set of longer pants and a long sleeved shirt as it really is a bit cooler today. I stop to look outside from the open window. The now already familiar darkness meets me with the exotic smells and sounds of the Mediterranean night. I think back to the very first evening here. That same warm darkness met me when I stepped out from the airport to the rental car parking lot. That same silent night air with the chirps of the insects and the low barking of far away wild dogs met me when I stepped out of my car the very first time when I walked up the road to the guesthouse. I watched the same view of the black, dark hills that very first night when nobody was yet in the next room. As I think back how I felt that first night, I smile to myself and shake my head. Little did I know what was going to happen.

Breathing deep, I let the Cyprus night air fill my lungs. I feel happy. This holiday has been so good to me. But also I feel sad to see Christine and Julien leave tomorrow. But I understand that the sad feeling is because I have had so good time with them.

I turn from the open window, and with a sigh, I open my room door and, hearing the others already downstairs in the living room chatting and laughing, I go to join my friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds