The Neighborhood

"Bring those tits up here."

Nancy smiled and stood beside me, cupping her hands under her jugs and presenting them like two fleshy pillows for inspection. I mashed my face between them, their soft heat cradling my face as I tongued the valley between them. Moving my face out, I captured a hard nipple between my lips and began to suck and tongue the turgid button. Nancy moaned and entangled her hands in my hair, pulling me closer.

"That's it Mark. You don't know how long I've wanted this. Suck on my big tits!"

My vision was obscured by the fat mounds in my face, but I could feel Kim's hot mouth continuing to plunge forward and back on my cock. I was amazed that I had lasted this long without blowing a huge load, but knew that I couldn't hold off forever. There were so many nasty things I wanted to do to my sister and her best friend, but given my obsession with their tits, sliding my rock hard cock between their jugs was ranked number one. Before I lost it, I reluctantly removed my face from Nancy's boobs and spoke to my sister.

"Wrap those big tits around my cock sis."

Kim's eyes widened and she appeared to smile around the mouth stretcher she was sucking. With a wet pop, she slid her mouth off my cock and raised herself up until my long shaft was even with her tremendous cleavage. She then leaned forward and spat another glob of saliva onto the head of my cock, then pushed her chest out until the globes slid around the length of my shaft.

"Fuck 'em yourself," she sexily said as she rested her manicured hands on my thighs.

With a groan of lust, I reached forward and palmed her tits, reveling in their size and firmness. I thumbed her hard nipples then squeezed the orbs around my cock, enveloping its length in the valley of flesh. The combination of heat and silky softness was exquisite, but I was unable to pump my hips from my current position. Not losing my grip on her tits, I pivoted our bodies until Kim was pressed against the edge of the hot tub while I stood before her. I now began to eagerly pump my aching pud between her fat jugs.

As I slid back and forth between them, Kim's big boobs rippled from the pummeling they were receiving. She again leaned forward and spat more lubrication between them, slicking my passage. I was beside myself with lust! It was just as I imagined it might be. Kim's blue eyes gazed up at me hotly while my lance parted the valley of her breasts time and time again. The steady stream of cum oozing from my cock had coated her boobs, giving them sheen in the light of the moon. I looked over at Nancy who was busy cramming three of her fingers into her neatly trimmed twat.

"Let's see some of that action you were talking about earlier Nancy," I said, wondering where I had gotten the bravado to suggest this. "Kim's mouth is currently unoccupied." Nancy smiled, then stood over Kim and lowered her juicy pussy to my sister's waiting tongue. I could hear the wet smacks as Kim licked and sucked her friend and while I couldn't see what was going on, I had a front row seat admiring Nancy's tight ass. Her ass hole was exposed from her position and I did not hesitate as I lunged forward and sealed my mouth around her puckered back door. All the while, I continued to fuck my sister's big tits.

As my tongue wormed its way into her hot, funky hole, Nancy cried out and fell forward onto her hands and knees, pushing Kim's neck back in what looked like an uncomfortable position, but she did not miss a beat, continuing her eating of that hot box. I followed her as well, my tongue and lips glued to her ass. Nancy began huffing like a freight train, simultaneously grinding down and back against the brother/sister tongues pleasuring both her holes.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," she groaned then stiffened as her orgasm slammed into her. Nancy's ass clenched on my worming tongue as she writhed and bucked before me. For a few moments, the only sounds were the wet smacking of my sister eating her cunt and her low moans of pleasure. Presently she fell to the side of us, allowing Kim's head to regain a more comfortable position. Nancy lay there, gasping and trembling as the after effects of the orgasm gripped her sexy body. I looked down at Kim and we smiled at each other. She tilted her head back and offered her glossy lips covered in Nancy's juices to me. I pulled my cock from between her tits and leaned down, pressing my mouth to hers. Our tongues ground against each other and the combination of her sweet mouth and Nancy's twat juice inflamed my senses even further.

Pulling back slightly, I tongued my sister's ear and whispered, "I want to fuck you now."

Kim groaned and wrapped her arms around my torso, her big tits scraping against my abdomen.

"Not yet. I want you to finish between my tits so you can last longer."

Who am I to argue? So I lowered my dick back into the valley between her tits and squeezed her glorious mams around my rigid shaft. I then began to thrust insistently between them as they undulated in my grasp. Wet smacking sounds accompanied the taboo scene and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Kim seemed to sense this as well and began to dirty talk as I fucked her tits.

"Fuck 'em, fuck your little sister's oversized tits Mark. Slide that big fucker back and forth and then cum all over them."

That did it. With a loud groan I slid my cock out of her tits and began to stroke it furiously in front of her face. Kim opened her mouth and extended her tongue towards my cock, wiggling it in anticipation. My balls clenched and I began to unload them on my sister's face.

The first two shots exploded out and into her open mouth, coating her tongue. Kim's eyes rolled back in her head as she closed her mouth and rolled the load around her oral cavity. I dropped my aim and plastered her tits with the next two copious blasts, the cum ricocheting off her jugs and splattering her neck. By this time, Nancy had regained her senses and she dove in, capturing my spewing snake in her mouth and eating the last couple of weak blasts. I gasped for air as my heart threatened to beat out of my chest. Little aftershocks rippled through my cock as Nancy continued to suck the head, drawing out the last vestiges of my load. Below Nancy, I could see Kim gathering up the splattered cum from her chest and licking her fingers clean. She smiled sexily.

"Well, how was that big guy?"

I shrugged noncommittally, "I've had better."

At this, Nancy scraped her teeth along my hard shaft, eliciting a squeak of pain from me.

"Yeah, right," she said glancing down at Kim who was still on a cum glob treasure hunt. "I'd be willing to bet that was your first time ever hosing down a hottie. Not counting our time of course!"

I pulled my fat log from her grasp and cock slapped her on the forehead with a sharp "Whap!" She giggled and stuck out her tongue, which I then thwacked repeatedly as well.

"Wrong!" I said laughing. "Not only was that not my first time, that wasn't even my first time today." Nancy laughed and lunged towards my dick again with teeth bared, but I was quicker, stepping back, but not before popping her nose this time with my pole.

"Reeeeeally," Kim drawled as she sat up and regarded me interestedly. "And who was the lucky lad? Or do you have some Canadian girlfriend I don't know about?"

"Har de har har," I chuckled before goosing her under her arm. "No, it was not a dude and it was ladies, as in plural, and older, as in more mature than you two!"

Kim and Nancy were now advancing on me as I backed across the hot tub. Nancy clucked her tongue and shook her head.

"Oh, Mark!" She said disappointedly, "You're not nailing the Smith widows are you?" referring to the 80 year old sisters across the street, whose yard I used to mow.

By now, my ego was getting the better of my common sense. "Noooo, I'm not into wrinkled prunes! A little closer to home," I said and jerked my head towards the Reynolds' house.

At this, the pair stopped short and both exclaimed, "Mrs. Reynolds?!"

I laughed, splashed them both with water and extracted myself from the hot tub. I walked over and picked up a beer from the table as Kim and Nancy followed me, sputtering questions.

"Are you serious?"

"No way!"

"How did that happen?"

"Really?!"

I drew from the beer and waved away the questions. "Yes, really. I twisted my ankle this morning and she gave me a ride home." I filled in the rest as they listened with mouths agape. After finishing the story, I smiled smugly and took another drink. Sex was thirsty work!

Both the girls stood there, processing my story. It seemed they'd forgotten what we three had just done as they unselfconsciously began pacing back and forth. Their and my nudity was the last things on their mind. It clicked first for Kim.

"I don't think you're bullshitting, but you said ladies. Who's the other victim?"

"I can't say," I blurted, realizing the dangerous ground I was on, but not before my darting eyes to mother's bedroom spilled the beans.

Kim's blue eyes flew wide in shock.

"Mom?! You fucked Mom?!"

I grinned and shrugged sheepishly. But then I noticed a change on Kim's shocked face. She was hurt and looked disappointed in me, even after what we had just done. She must think I'm the sickest fucker on the planet for nailing my own mother. I rushed to patch up the damage.

"Kim, I'm so sorry! It just happened! We were out here by the pool and..." I gave them the "blow by blow" details and stood there humiliated with my head down. As the silence from my sister and Nancy lengthened, I snuck a look upwards and noticed that Kim was smiling broadly at me.

"What? You're not mad?"

"Not at all," she said as she advanced towards me, took my hand and led me to a lounger. "I was only upset because I thought my own mother had beaten me to the prize of popping your cherry. Now that I know that it is still intact, albeit bruised, we can proceed to the night's command performance."

As I lay down on the lounger, my still stiff cock resting against my abs, Kim loomed over me, and then stood straddling the chair, her body poised above my groin. Bending down, her heavy tits swung before my eyes as she grasped my thick stalk in her hand and pointed it skywards between the V of her legs. I sucked in a huge lungful of air as my hands rose and began to mold and squeeze her firm boobs. Finally! I was going to get laid! My heart pounded in my chest as my dick lurched and bucked in her grasp. Kim tilted her head back and regarded me through the drape of her blonde hair.

"Last chance to back out Mark."

I held her gaze for a moment then spoke.

"Fuck me Kim."

Kim smiled then lowered herself until the crown of my staff contacted her outer lips. She began to slide the fat head between them, smearing the gathering moisture and baking my sensitive glans with the heat of her cunt. Behind and to the side of Kim, I could see Nancy settling down in a chair to observe the incestuous pairing. Her eyes were locked onto the docking as her hand busied itself between her own thighs.

Almost imperceptibly, Kim began lowering herself on my tube, her pussy lips flowering open to receive the thick visitor. The heat and tightness of her sex was exquisite. I could feel the head began to slide into her channel as she slid down. Grunting, she paused with a third of my shaft lodged in her and then slid slightly back up.

"Fuck! That's a big one," she muttered. Kim then began hunching down again, my width furrowing her canal. Inch after wide inch slid in slowly as she passed the halfway point. Suddenly I could feel the silky walls of her vagina flutter and squeeze me, moisture flooding the passage. Kim gave a low moan and while I had negligible experience with this, I could tell she had just orgasmed and this without me moving a muscle!

"Whew!" she breathed and smiled down at me. "That was just a mini one!" Her legs twitched and wavered and she suddenly stood, my cock plopping out to slap against my stomach.

"I don't think my legs are going to hold out much longer in that position," she said and went to her knees, straddling my torso. She placed a hand beside my head, bracing herself and then reached down and between her legs, finding my cock and began levering it back up to her. I don't know if it was from exertion or the excitement, but she was visibly shaking. Nancy rose from her chair and came alongside our position.

"Here, allow me."

Nancy reached between us and gripped my cock, pointing it at the entrance to Kim's pussy. Kim's other hand dropped to the side of my head and she braced her body above me. I could not contain myself and raised my head to suck at her swinging jugs as they bobbled above my head. Her stiff nipple slid between my teeth and I flicked my tongue over its pebbly surface. Kim's breath sped up as Nancy nudged the head of my cock into her hole and she began to back up on it, taking an inch or so at a time, pulling upwards, then backing down again. She took more and more of my 10" with each thrust until Nancy had to remove her hand to allow her to continue sliding down my pole.

It seemed to get tighter and tighter as she slid towards the root of my cock. Abruptly, with a grunt of satisfaction, Kim slid the last inch of me inside her and rested her mound around my shaft.

"Pop!" she said smiling down at me. "You're now officially not a virgin!"

My head swum from the velvety tightness surrounding my pole. I could feel every ridge and bump of her cunt clasping me snugly inside. I brought my hands around and grasped her soft hips in preparation to fuck her, but Kim stopped me with a shake of her head.

"Not so fast stud. Give me a chance to get used to this big boy first. I'll fuck you. Just lay back and relax."

I brought my hands back to her tits and continued to play with them while rolling my hips slightly inside her spongy wetness. After a few moments filled with our low moans and murmurs, Kim raised herself up the shaft a few inches and then slid smoothly back down to the base. By now, her natural lubricants had worked their magic and she was able to do this with a bare minimum of discomfort. With barely a pause she slid upwards again and dropped back down. Then again. Then again, finding an even fuck rhythm. Kim's hole slurped and squelched at the passage of my pole adding to the cacophony of moans and groans we were sending out.

My sister's hips bounced and slid on top of me, working my stiffness inside her. As her pace sped up, she raised herself from on top of me and perched with her hands on my stomach, bouncing herself up and down. My hands never left her tits, their spongy flesh filling and overflowing my palms as I squeezed them. She swung her head, flinging her blond mane from in front of her face and regarded me lustily through hooded eyes.

"Well?" she said huskily.

I grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"I've never had better."

Kim returned my smile and then really went to town on my cock, bouncing and twisting, raising herself up and slamming back down, my tool hammering her depths again and again.

I could feel the pull in my groin as my orgasm approached. Kim must have felt the stiffening as well.

"Are you close?" I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. "Wait for me lover. I'm almost there." It was all I could do to stave off my eruption. I dropped my gaze from Kim's face and removed my hands from her tits, marveling at how they bounced and slapped against each other once unfettered. Her tight abs rippled and flexed from her exertions and further down I could see my angry red pole sluicing rapidly in and out of her slurping hole. I slid my hand between us and began to twiddle her clit, coaxing her towards her peak.

Kim's head dropped back and she began to keen and whine with passion.

"That's it! That's it! Oh God! Fuck me Mark! Fuck me hard!"

I roughly grabbed her hips and began to raise and lower her forcefully on my cock. Kim's blonde hair swung about her face as her big tits flopped and swung crazily on her chest. She gripped my straining arms, her nails digging into my flesh painfully. There was no stopping us now. We fell out of control over the edge and bucked against each other as our climaxes erupted.

My cock spewed again and again, gushing loads of cum high up into my sister's clutching gash. I could feel her walls gripping me tightly as I thrust against her rapidly, almost maniacally. A roar burst forth from my throat and I was glad that mom was heavily sedated upstairs. There was no telling what the neighborhood was thinking as Kim's scream of passion joined mine. Thankfully, Nancy interceded and clamped a hand over each of our mouths, muffling our exultations. We continued to grind against each other, her juices flooding my crotch, while my cannon seemed to belch an unending series of salvos into her depths.

Slowly we came down from the peak and Kim slumped against me, her sweat slick tits sliding across my chest as we struggled to catch our breath. As our breathing returned to normal, Kim raised herself slightly until we were face to face, only inches apart. We held each others gaze and then she silently mouthed, "Thank you." I returned the gratitude before her lips pressed against mine tenderly and our tongues lazily slid against each other.

After a short while, Kim pulled back, regarded me again smiling and raised herself off of me, my cock plopping out of her wetly.

"I've got to pee!" she said sweetly and staggered towards the pool house.

I also sat up and stood and started in the same direction before Nancy cleared her throat and brought me up short.

"And what about me?" She said saucily, flicking her long black hair back with one hand while palming one of her 34D globes in her hand. I smiled.

"Let me wash up first, ok?"

With a shake of her head, Nancy stood and strode to me before dropping to her knees and confronting the half-hard pipe glistening with my sister's juices.

"Not on your life! I'm cleaning this myself!" And with that she drew me into her sucking mouth and proceeded to bathe every inch of my cock with her tongue and lips. Amazingly I could feel my cock began to harden with her efforts. It was going to be a long night!

Our little party lasted until the wee hours of the morning. During that time, I probably shot close to a half dozen batches of baby batter on, in or over my sister and Nancy. We fucked in every position my limited knowledge was aware of and some I didn't think physically possible until I actually saw them. No orifice was off limits. It wasn't until about 4 a.m. as Nancy was shoving my half-hard pipe in her mouth while sawing her finger in my ass that I finally surrendered. Kim was laying on her back, underneath Nancy, supposedly eating her pussy, but I think she had actually passed out from exhaustion! We all staggered inside and retired to our respective rooms. I was asleep within seconds of sliding between the sheets.

The play of the sunlight through the open windows reached Vivian's eyes about 10 a.m. Her green eyes fluttered open as she yawned with satisfaction. "My, I must have really needed that," she thought. She stretched her voluptuous well-rested body and sat up beside the bed. Her foot contacted a piece of clothing on the floor, drawing her attention.

Her mind first processed that it was Mark's swimsuit wadded up beside her bed and then she asked herself two questions: What was it doing there and why do my boobs seem to be glued together? She looked down into her stuck cleavage and gently separated one tit from the other. That wasn't just sleep sweat that was....Mark!

In my dream I was standing in the middle of the living room. Mom, Kim and Nancy were all kneeling down in front of me jockeying for position to play a tune on my 10" flesh flute. I could feel a pair of hands pulling my ass cheeks apart and knew without looking that it was Kay Reynolds preparing to tongue my bung. As I looked up, I could see the widows Smith on all fours, each lunging backwards against the double headed dildo that connected them. I think it was this sight of rolling, wrinkled flesh that roused me from my sleep. Not sure if it was fantasy, a nightmare or some combination, I took stock in my ceiling while my senses came online.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds