• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

The Old Way

"I know white man's law says you cannot do that. In this way I think the Indian way, the old way, is better. I think you are a good man. Perhaps this was the way the Great Spirit chose to test you. Perhaps this is the way he got you to come here so you could care for us in our time of need. I do not know. I do know that everything has a purpose. We just have to see what that purpose is. You are here. This is a good place and you are a good man. You do not need to think about the past. You have solved your problem and it is no more."

Seth sat listening to the old man. He asked himself, 'is it as simple as that? Was that a test or just bad luck? Or was it good luck? It would have been much worse if Patrice had waited until they were married to try and set the cuckolding up. He looked around. He loved it here. It was beautiful. It was quiet. He had a place to live even if it did need A LOT of work if he was going to spend the winter in the old office. There were places where the chinking had fallen out from between the logs. He was sure the roof would leak if it rained. The windows needed to be fixed because he could feel air coming through them when the wind blew. He had no job. In spite of all that Seth realized in shock that he was happy. His soul felt light and unconstrained.

Seth smiled at Gramps and said, "You know Gramps you might be right. I feel good. I feel physically more alive than I did back home. I like it here. If I just had a way to make more money so I could live here I think things would be fine."

The two men began talking about some of Seth's plans while they sat in the waning sunlight air drying from their bath. Somewhat to his surprise Seth wasn't self conscious about his nudity. They were still talking when Tasha and Granny came up beside them. Without a pause the two women stripped their clothes off and waded into the stream. They began bathing and talking as were Seth and Gramps. Occasionally Tasha would look at Seth and smile. It seemed she was spending a lot of time facing him while she bathed. Seth felt his cock rising.

Seth stood and turned his back to the three family members. He began walking toward the office. Tasha was smiling when she said, "Seth is something the matter? Why are you leaving in such a hurry?" Granny cackled when Tasha said that.

Seth looked over his shoulder to see the two women laughing and Gramps grinning at him. He said, "I need to get dressed. I'll see you all back at the cabin."

This evening the four people visited for a short time before they turned in for a nights rest. All were tired form their day's work except for Gramps and he was tired from his injuries.

The next week went much as had the few days before. The only exception was Seth going to town trying to find work. He put in several applications in Telluride then moved on to Silverton and Ouray looking for work also. Everyone told him the same thing. They were not hiring. Seth even put a notice on a couple of bulletin boards but knew that was a shot in the dark because he had no phone for them to call and his cell didn't work out at the mine.

To his surprise his guests continued working around the mine while he was out looking for work. At first he thought they were just making conversation when they would ask him what he wanted to do next around the place. It only took a couple of days before he realized they were working while he was in town. He asked them about it and was told in no uncertain terms they would continue working. He was feeding them and provided a place to sleep. They would repay his kindness in any way they could.

To Seth's discomfort Tasha continued to tease him and display her body to him in the stream and at night when they went to sleep. One afternoon after Seth returned from Telluride Gramps asked him to sit with him. He said, "I have seen how you look at Tasha. She looks at you in the same way. You want her. We have all seen your cock rise for her."

Seth felt his face flush. He didn't know what to say for a moment. Finally he found his voice and said, "I'm sorry. Tasha is a very beautiful woman and she strips right in front of me. I can't help it. I get hard when I see her. I have never done anything inappropriate to her. I would never do that."

"This I know. Now I need to know what your intentions are for my Granddaughter. I know you want her. I have seen you make her pussy weep for you. What are you going to do about it?"

Seth shook his head and bit his lower lip. He said, "I, uh. I don't know what you mean. I've been polite. I care for her. She's very nice but I can't get involved with her. I won't. I have nothing to offer her. Hell, I don't even have a job. I'm not sure I can even support myself here."

Gramps looked at Seth a moment then he looked around. He knew that Seth owned the mine and 640 acres. He said, "You have much. You have a strong body. You have honor. You are kind. You are not afraid to work. You have people who care for you and who you care for. You own a large plot of ground. You are growing food in your garden. You have game on your land and fish in your stream. You have much that you need. I am sure what else you need you will find a way to get. I ask again what do you intend for my granddaughter? Is she to be just your toy or is she to be more?"

Seth looked at the old man and shook his head. He stood and walked into the cabin. Just before he entered the building he said, "Tasha is NOT a toy. She's special and I could never treat her any differently."

When Tasha heard Seth say that she bent her head and smiled gently. She had been trying to hear what the men had been saying outside. She thought she knew and was scared. She was also excited. She felt strangely drawn to Seth. She knew he had no job and not much money but there was something about him..."

Seth rolled himself into his blankets on his bed and tried to go to sleep. When he went to bed Tasha and Granny went out onto the porch with Gramps. He heard them talking for a moment then he heard Tasha's voice raise. He didn't know what was being said because they were once again speaking in their Indian language. Shortly thereafter he heard them all come into the building to sleep. He heard rustling as they prepared for bed then he heard the sleeping bag and air mattress as someone crawled into them. He decided he needed to find another air mattress or something so Gramps could have a place to sleep other than his old recliner.

Seth was awakened shortly after he finally got to sleep. He heard moans and occasional sharp yips. The air mattress was rustling from almost constant movement on it. He heard one long drawn out moan ending with a sharp scream. Seth rose on his elbow and looked toward the mattress. In the moonlight streaming in the window he saw movement on the mattress. The covers were thrown back and he saw someone rise from the foot of the bed. There was a raised spot near the middle of the mattress. Whoever was at the foot of the bed moved forward between the... Oh, My GOD. It was gramps and granny.

Seth watched as gramps moved between grannies drawn up splayed knees. He lowered his hips and thrust, then once again. Granny's arms came up and wrapped around Gramps. She moaned once again. Seth watched as gramps hips began that old dance while he plunged into then withdrew from granny. He heard the slap, slap, slap of their crotches pounding together. The movement became faster and faster until finally after several minutes and three more orgasms from granny gramps slammed deeply into her and groaned. He held his position for a moment then rolled onto his side. They quickly covered themselves and drifted off to sleep.

Seth was hard as a steel bar. He had been gently jacking his cock while he watched his guests fucking on his floor. Shit he was horny. It was bad enough Tasha teased him; no he knew she wasn't teasing him. She was just bathing and getting ready for bed. It seemed nudity didn't mean the same thing to her and her family as it had to him and his. The end result was the same though. Seth felt teased. He felt horny. Damn he needed release now in the worst way.

Seth turned the covers back and started to stand. He was going outside to whip his chicken. When he looked up he jumped back. Tasha was standing beside his bed naked as the day she was born. Her nipples were hard as little bullets. Even in the moon light Seth could see the lubrication on her pussy and thighs. He could smell her womanly essence.

Seth looked up at Tasha's face. He could tell she was panting. He was sure her need was as great as his. He just looked at her. She looked down at his hard cock and grinned. She moved to the bed and pushed him back on his back. Tasha reached down and grabbed his cock as she bent and kissed him. She didn't break her lip contact while she straddled him. He felt her hand gently lift his cock. She lowered her hips down and he felt her wet pussy make contact with his cock. Tasha moved him around slightly until she found the hole then with a moan she sank down onto him.

Tasha lifted her torso and threw her head upward. He could see her eyes close while she rode him. Her hips made small gentle thrusts, almost a rocking motion as she rode him. She moaned again. Her B cup breasts were bouncing with her movements. Seth put his hands on her waist and helped her move. He began fucking back pushing upward into her when she drove herself downward. Rapidly Seth felt his seed rising. He knew he was not lasting long as he should. In only a couple of minutes Seth groaned out and slammed his hips upward as his sperm raced out of his cock to splash into Tasha. Luckily, thankfully, she was on a hair trigger as was he. When she felt his seed entering her pussy Tasha slammed down onto Seth and screamed out in orgasm. Seth relaxed back onto the bed while he enjoyed the feeling of Tasha's cunt throbbing, squeezing and relaxing as it massaged his cock while her orgasm continued.

Seth almost didn't notice when Tasha relaxed and fell to the side. He was asleep before she pulled the blanket over them and snuggled up against him. Seth woke the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking. He was basking in a feeling of contentment when his eyes jerked open. First he was shocked at the feeling of something soft and warm snuggling against him. He felt a wet spot on his thigh from something hairy and wet and warm. There was a leg thrown over his and an arm over his chest. He remembered what he and Tasha had done the night before.

Seth tried to rise from the bed but fell back under Tasha's weight. He looked wildly around. Granny was cooking. Gramps was sitting in the recliner watching him and smiling. Seth turned his head to Tasha. Her eyes were glistening in happiness. She was smiling. Seth was just plain scared. Shit. What had he done?

Seth watched as Tasha's head moved toward his. She stretched and gave him a gentle kiss then threw the covers off both of them. Her crotch was covered with dry and not so dry cum. His thigh was glistening from her lubrication and probably from the remainder of his load from the night before. To his embarrassment he was hard once more.

Tasha moved over him to get up. When she was straddle him she bent and gave him another kiss then grabbed his cock and fed it into her pussy once more. She rode him for several thrusts then moved on off him and padded unembarrassed to the door. He saw her through the window when she went into the outhouse. Seth turned his gaze to Gramps. He knew he was in a world of trouble for taking advantage of Tasha. His stomach was sour.

Gramps had an inscrutable expression on his face. He said, "We will talk after we eat."

Shit Seth thought as he slowly got out of bed. He knew he was in deep shit and dammit it wasn't his fault. Tasha got in his bed. She crawled over him and fucked him! He didn't do anything. Then Seth admitted to himself, that was the problem. He didn't do anything. When Tasha came to him he didn't tell her no. He didn't push her away. He did do something. He allowed her to put his cock in her pussy then he fucked her back when she rode him. He was a selfish asshole. He didn't know what to do or say to any of them this morning. They were homeless for God's sake and he took advantage.

Seth was leaving the building when Tasha came back from the outhouse. She walked straight up to him still smiling. She bumped her naked breasts into his chest and gave him a quick kiss. Her eyes were still sparkling. She whispered, "Good morning my man." She bit her lower lip and continued, "I love you. Last night was wonderful. Thank you."

Tasha then stepped aside and allowed Seth to wander off in his guilty daze. He was replaying Tasha's last statement in his mind. She had called him her man. She said she loved him. She said last night was wonderful. Shit. Why did he feel ten feet tall? Why was he grinning and why was his heart hammering? What was this funny feeling in the pit of his stomach?"

Seth didn't feel much like eating that morning. Finally the meal was completed and Gramps looked at Seth. He didn't say anything. He stood and stared at Seth for a moment then walked toward the stream and their rock. Seth followed slowly. They sat and watched the stream for a moment.

Gramps studied Seth carefully and began speaking. He said, "Now you have more than you had yesterday. Yesterday you had much. Now you have one of my most prized possessions. It is yours now. It is all I have to repay you for your kindness and hospitality and perhaps for my life. You now have my granddaughters love and her body. It is yours to use as you see fit. I watched your performance last night as you watched mine. You have much to learn. I will teach you. I know you are both young and inexperienced but love and sex should be savored like the finest meal or wine not guzzled in a rush to get finished like some foul tasting medicine. If you take time to love her correctly my granddaughter will shine like the sun. She will return the favor tenfold. Care for my granddaughter in all ways you will have a happy life. She will take care of you. She is now and will be forever your shadow, your lover, your helper and best friend and companion. You are like many young men. You are too impatient, you love too rapidly. We will work on that. She follows the old ways. You will never have to worry about her and how she will treat you. You are her master. You need to learn the old ways also so you know how to treat her."

About that time Granny and Tasha came to the rock also. They knelt, each before their man and looked up at them. Seth looked down at the women and wondered why they had done that. It was almost as if they were posing for them. Why had they not sat on a nearby stone as they sometimes did?

Seth then noticed the women had on more traditional Indian garb. True Tasha had on a denim skirt and chambray top rather than buckskin but her outfit was decorated with Indian patterns. Granny did have on a buckskin dress.

Gramps looked once again at Seth and said, "Last night after you went to bed I talked to these women. I told them then that Tasha was now your woman. I told them you had purchased her with your kindness to us. You perhaps saved our lives. You have fed us in our time of need and we as a family had to return value. I knew even then that she loved you and you at least liked and respected her greatly. It was enough.

"Tasha knows much of her responsibility to her man under the old way. I will refresh her memory as I educate you in your responsibilities and in the tradition. I know much of the old way has died out, been ignored but in many ways it is still a good way. I know much of what once was possible under Indian law is not possible under the white man's law today. Nevertheless I will teach you the old way and leave it up to you to set the rules and enforce them in this family. I will also teach you how to pleasure your woman, how to make her cum over and over for hours on end. This I pledge."

Seth finally found his voice. His first thought was 'I own her? I can't own her slavery is against the law!" He said that to the small group. Tasha looked up at him through her eyebrows then glanced down once again.

Gramps said, "Yes, the white man has outlawed slavery and rightfully so. There are other ways to own a person however. You can own their love, their soul and even their body by agreement with them and their family. That is how you own Tasha. I have given her to you and she has agreed to this. Should she ever decide to leave you or dishonor you she will be disgraced in the eyes of her family and tribe. You have the right to dispose of her. Should you do so she might leave you with her honor intact and she might not depending on the reason you get rid of her."

Seth sat there for a moment longer then he stood. "This is some heavy shit. I don't know what to think. I need to go to town and see if I can find work. Do we need anything?"

Gramps and Granny shook their head no. Tasha looked up at Seth and said, "I have a small list husband. If we cannot afford something on the list do not buy it. It is on the table where we usually make our list."

"Ok." Seth turned and began walking back toward the house. He first heard then saw Tasha come with him. When she got beside him she reached out and took his hand in hers. They walked quietly back to the house. When they got there she kept a hold on his hand, turned to face him and said, "Gramps is right you know. You DO own me. You own my heart and soul. I have accepted his desire that you have me. I..."

Seth broke into her sentence and said, "STOP! Damn it I don't want you because Gramps told you that you belong to me now. I would NEVER want you because of that!"

Seth stopped talking when he saw and heard Tasha break out in deep sobs. Tears were running down her cheeks as she cried. She tried to wrench away from him and run back into the house. Seth held onto her hand and jerked her back toward him. He said loudly, "Let me finish here! I absolutely DO NOT want you just because Gramps GAVE you to me. I want you because you are a kind, sexy, beautiful, intelligent, hard working woman who I have fallen in love with."

By the time he had finished talking Tasha launched herself at him. She wrapped him in her arms and jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist. She slammed her lips into his. Seth almost fell from her hitting him. He felt his body respond to hers. His cock hurt from the constriction of his pants when it got hard.

After a few more kisses Tasha slowly relaxed her legs and let them back down so she stood once again in front of him. She was smiling through her tears now. She gently pushed him toward the truck and said, "Go now. We can talk when you get back home."

On the drive to town Seth thought about what had happened to him and what had been said in the last 24 hours. He was no nearer an understanding when he arrived in Telluride than he had been when he left his home. All he knew for sure was Tasha and her grandparents said she was his now and she said she loved him.

Over the last several weeks Seth had almost given up finding a permanent job either full or part time. He had been lucky enough to get a little day labor here and there. His work in the garage had paid off. He had been in a garage one day talking to the owner about work while he watched him work on a truck. Finally the owner threw his tools down and cursed. He walked toward the office and said over his shoulder, "Come on kid. Let's drink some coffee while I think about that damn truck."

Seth and the owner sat talking and drinking their coffee. While they talked the owner was surfing the net looking for an answer to his problem with the vehicle. Finally Seth had asked what the problem was.

The owner said, "I really don't know. We replaced the water pump. After we finished everything looked fine. We sent the vehicle home and the next morning the owner came back complaining it now had a check engine light. I've read the codes and checked everything and even replaced some of the items the book says could be the problem. I still have the light. "

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds