• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

The Old Way

Seth grinned and said, "Is that all? Heck, if it's what I think it is I can fix it in an hour or so if you have or can get the right part."

The garage owner looked at Seth and said, "Hell, I'll try anything to get that damn thing fixed and out of my shop. If you can fix it for me I'll give you $50.00."

Seth said, "Deal." He finished his coffee and walked out to the vehicle. He got it hooked up to the computer and looked at the problem codes. He questioned the owner about fixes he had already tried. Seth smiled. He began removing the water pump while the owner stood watching him with a perplexed look on his face.

Seth loosened the pump and worked around on the underside for a moment then began tightening it once more. After the pump was tightened again Seth removed a small wire. He showed the owner the wire where the insulation was broken. "When you replaced the water pump you pinched this wire when you tightened the bolt. It broke the insulation and shorted to the block. That gave you a check engine light. We could have just put electrical tape over the broken insulation but in wet weather that might have caused a problem. All we have to do is replace this small run of wire and it should solve the problem."

Seth replaced the wire, replaced the few parts still off the truck and closed the hood. "Start her up and let's see what happens."

They started and stopped the engine several times. They took a couple of test drives. The check engine light didn't come back on. The owner just shook his head and said, "Who the hell would have thought. I replaced the part that damn wire ran to because one of the codes said it might be bad. It never said to check the wires. How did you figure that out?"

"I worked in a Ford garage for a while when I was younger. One of the mechanics did the same thing you did and it took them a couple of days to figure the problem out. Of course we all ragged him so I remembered it when you told me about this problem."

That garage was one of the first places Seth stopped this day. Occasionally the owner was busy enough he hired Seth to help on a job or for a day or two. Today was his lucky day. Seth got six hours of work out of him at $20.00 per hour. That made the trip into town worthwhile. He even got the promise of more work the next day.

Seth bought the few small items on the list then he decided to splurge and bought a small present for Tasha. It was only a small bouquet of flowers in the grocery store but he bought it for her anyway.

Tasha was happy when he got home. She was excited over the flowers and gave Seth a deep kiss and hard hug before she skipped off to put them in an old glass jar she used for a vase. After supper that evening they all sat on the porch. Gramps and Granny began Seth's education on the old way. Over the course of the next week when they were not working Seth was educated. Much of what he was taught he found not only interesting but very surprising.

Seth found out a husband was allowed to beat his squaw if she angered him. For some offenses he could even cut her to put a scar on her body. This was an embarrassment to the squaw because it was a permanent indicator to the tribe that she had not been a good wife; she had displeased her husband greatly or been disobedient. For some infractions he could even tie her to the lodge pole naked for other men and women to use sexually or to otherwise abuse such as stoning or beating her. If he wished he could even sell her to another brave for use as a wife or slave.

Seth learned the brave or husband was master of his house. The squaw could offer advice but the brave's word was law in his own home. Of course Seth learned it was a wise brave who heeded the advice of his woman—especially about things that fell in her area of responsibility. The woman was responsible for the house, gathering herbs and vegetables to eat and snaring small game. She tanned hides, fetched and carried and did other heavy work as well. She was also expected to make herself available to her man whenever and however he wanted her. Seth read this to mean primarily sexually. The brave was responsible for hunting and war. There were many other things each was responsible for but those were the major ones.

Many times during this time Gramps also took Seth aside and instructed him in the 'manly arts'. The 'manly arts' ranged from hunting to fighting to sex and governing the settlement. A time or two Gramps even called Granny in and used her to demonstrate erogenous zones and techniques to please the woman. He then made Seth do the same thing to Tasha to show his mastery of the procedure. Though this embarrassed Tasha and Seth it did result in much better sex and more enjoyment for each of them.

In early September when the weather began turning colder Gramps came to Seth and said, "When we began staying with you you promised to help us complete our journey to the reservation. We feel now is the time for us to finish our trip home. It is becoming colder here and we miss the weather and our family and friends on the reservation. Would it be possible for you to arrange our return now? We appreciate your help over the summer. We have tried to return your courtesy by helping you in return but it is now time for us to move on."

Seth felt as if the stuffing had been pulled from his abdomen. He remembered making the promise to Granny and Gramps but he had allowed himself to forget they did not want to stay here in Colorado. He would miss them. He sorrowfully began thinking about how he would get them home when all at once he remembered Tasha had been traveling with them. He almost sobbed when the painful thought of her leaving also hit him. His voice was breaking when he said, "If that's what you really want, sure. I can help. I can drive you down there in my truck if you don't mind waiting until this weekend to leave."

"That would be fine Seth. We will miss you but this is best. You do not have room for us all here and it is not right that you should have to work so hard and pay for everything we have. I will tell the women."

The next two days were torture for Seth. Several times he thought about begging Tasha not to leave him but he didn't. How could he ask her to stay with him and leave her family? He knew he was a poor choice for her. He didn't have a job. He only had part time work on an as needed basis. He had no real prospects. Who was he fooling? It was doubtful he could pay his own way much less the way for him and a woman.

Saturday morning dawned cold and windy. The sun was shining brightly but Seth was cold inside as it was outside. He didn't even taste the breakfast he was served. The coffee only served to upset his stomach. He felt the acid of every swallow. As soon as the women had washed the dishes everyone loaded into his truck and they took off.

They stopped several times during the trip. The drive really wasn't very long as drives go but to Seth it was a long, long day. They drove straight through to the reservation just outside Gallup New Mexico. When they arrived Gramps directed Seth down several dusty roads until they pulled up in front of a shack that looked like it was in worse shape than the small office building he was living in.

When the truck stopped they all got out. Gramps walked toward the shack. The door opened and a large heavy set Indian woman peered out. She and Gramps talked for a few minutes then she invited them inside. Seth didn't understand much of what was said although he was beginning to understand some Navajo.

Tasha sat the entire time beside him holding his hand. She responded when spoken to but did not seem to volunteer information. Finally after about an hour the woman stood and moved to a pot that had been simmering on the stove while they visited. She filled bowls for everyone and brought them to where they were sitting. Gramps was served first then Seth. After that Tasha, then Granny were handed bowls. The woman took her bowl last. The soup was good but not as good as Seth was used to.

When the meal was completed pallets were placed on the floor and everyone went to sleep. To Seth's surprise Tasha crawled into the pallet with him and snuggled down. She spooned against him and pulled his arm around her placing his hand on her breast. She moaned and seemed to drop off to sleep immediately. Seth, on the other hand, lay awake for a long time. He knew this was the last time he would hold Tasha in his arms and he was heartbroken.

The next morning Seth was awakened by clattering coming from the corner of the room set aside for a kitchen. The smell of coffee set his mouth watering. He was stiff and sore, aching in his bones from sleeping on the hard floor with only a thin pad between it and him. When he was handed his coffee Seth smiled up at the woman and thanked her. She only grunted and moved on.

Gramps came up beside Seth and invited him to go outside with him. They walked behind Seth's truck and watered the dust. Gramps said, "Before you leave Seth it would give me great pleasure if you would visit the Shaman and Chief with me. I wish to tell them of your kindness and get their blessing on our arrangement."

Seth couldn't see what benefit that would be to him or, in truth, any reason for him to do so but he agreed. He truly liked the old man and he loved Tasha. By agreeing to the request he could at least delay his departure and perhaps spend more time with Tasha.

To his surprise when it was time for them to go all three women got into the truck with Seth and Gramps. Once again he followed directions until they arrived at a large building with a flag in the front yard. The sign proclaimed it was tribal headquarters. The building contained a small clinic, library, the tribal offices and a grade school.

Seth followed Gramps into the office section. Soon they were ushered into an office where a large heavy set man sat behind a desk. He was dressed in a suit that looked as if he had slept in it. Another man dressed in more traditional Indian garb sat in a chair to the side. Once again the conversation was held mostly in Navajo. This time many questions seemed to be directed not only at Gramps but to Tasha as well. A time or two she blushed before she answered. She seemed very respectful of both the heavy man who Seth had learned was the Chief and the other man who was the Shaman.

Finally the shaman stood and moved toward Seth and Tasha. He took some items from his bag and stood watching the young couple. The Chief turned his attention to Seth and said, "I have been told of how you helped our people when you found them in your home injured, hungry and without a way to continue their journey. You gave them shelter, medical care and food asking nothing in return. Long Hunter has told me how you and Tasha grew closer as you cared for them. He has told me since he had no way of repaying you for your kindness he gave Tasha to you and that you have bedded her. He has assured me you have been introduced to our ways. Many of us no longer follow the old ways. Some of us follow them more than do others.

"It would please Long Hunter if you allowed us to formalize his arrangement with you before you leave us. This, like many of our ceremonies will be conducted in Navajo. If you are willing to do so we can teach you the proper response in a short time."

Seth didn't know how to answer the Chief. He was not even sure what the Chief was referring to. He had helped Long Hunter and his family. They had returned the favor by working on his place over the summer. In his mind it all evened out but he was willing to go along with the request if for no other reason than he could spend a little more time with his friends before he had to return to his now very lonely home.

That evening at sunset Seth was dressed in borrowed Navajo garb and led outside to the fire pit. The Chief and Shaman were dressed in their Indian finery. There were several other tribe members there. He looked around and did not see either Tasha or Granny. He walked up beside Gramps and stood. Soon Granny came in sight and walking beside her was Tasha. Seth stared and felt his cock twitch. Tasha was beautiful. She was dressed in a buckskin dress covered with beads. She was absolutely gorgeous. Seth licked his lips and turned toward her. He started to tell her how beautiful she was but Gramps touched his arm and shook his head no. Almost at once the ceremony began. As the ceremony droned on Seth made the proper responses as he had been instructed. From time to time Tasha also made a response as did Gramps.

After the ceremony the Chief took Tasha's hand and placed it in Seth's. Seth and Tasha were then led to a teepee and ushered inside. Seth turned in time to see the flap close. He could see hands tying it closed. There was a small fire burning inside and a comfortable looking pile of blankets beside it. On the other side of the fire were a cooler with drinks inside and some food.

Tasha looked at Seth and smiled. She slowly walked to him and wrapped her arms around him. She pressed her body against him and reached up to give him a deep sensuous kiss. Seth felt his cock spring to instant hardness. He felt her undressing him. Oh, GOD. Was he going to be able to feel her naked body beside him once more? He was almost shaking with his excitement. He reached out and tried to undress her. Tasha slapped his hands and murmured, "No my husband. Not yet."

Seth pulled his hand away. She had called him her husband again. Oh, how he wished it was true. Maybe then she would not stay here with her relatives. When he was completely naked Tasha guided Seth to the bed then stepped back from him. She began undressing herself. As she did so she looked into his eyes. Her eyes were glistening. Her chest and neck were red with her arousal. Her nipples stood proudly out from her beautiful breasts. He could see her lubrication glistening on her pussy lips and upper thighs.

When she was completely naked Tasha kneeled beside Seth and took his hard cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked on him until he was moaning from the pleasure. His seed rose faster than it had at any time since their first coupling. Seth tried to push Tasha's head from him. She held on and shook her head no. She began jacking him with one hand while her head moved back and forth on his cock. Her tongue continued to tease the underside of his cock until Seth groaned loudly and thrust his cock as deeply into her mouth as he could. His release was almost painful in its intensity.

After she had completely drained Seth Tasha sat up and grinned down at him. She opened her mouth so he could see his seed then she swallowed. After she swallowed she once again opened her mouth and showed him his cum was gone.

Seth looked at her for a moment then reached for her. He gently guided her onto her back on the sleeping pads. He kissed her. He massaged her beautiful breasts and gently caressed her body. He sucked the secret places on her neck until she writhed and moaned in pleasure. Seth kissed and sucked on her nipples and breasts as his hands caressed Tasha's beautiful body. Slowly, so slowly he worked downward until he came to the juncture of her thighs. Tasha's legs were drawn up and spread oh so widely.

Seth moved between her thighs and lowered his head to her secret place. He blew on her wet pussy and gently, just barely touched his tongue to her nether lips. Tasha moaned and thrust her hips upward. Seth licked her thighs, her pussy lips then he centered his tongue on her taint and slowly pressed inward while he licked upward. When he came to her clit he gave it a fast flick with his tongue and smiled when Tasha groaned and thrust her hips upward trying for more contact.

Over and over Seth kissed and licked her pussy while Tasha writhed around on the bed. Finally she was moaning and begging for him to finish her off. She grabbed his head and pulled him tightly against her pussy. Seth grinned to himself and began rapidly flicking his tongue over her hard little nubbin. Tasha thrust her hips up wildly and screamed her release. After she stopped screaming and relaxed onto the bed Seth heard a loud roar and clapping coming from outside the teepee.

Seth looked up at Tasha's face. She smiled at him and held her arms out toward him. He smiled back at her and knee walked up between her splayed thighs. He bent forward and placed his arms beside her breasts. He bent forward and kissed her. He felt her hips lift upward and thrust toward him repeatedly. She moaned, "Please."

Seth smiled and lowered his hips. He felt his cock hit her wet pussy and slide upward rubbing over her clit. Tasha gasped and thrust upward once again. Seth moved back and lowered his hips slightly. He felt his cock notch just in the entrance to her love tunnel this time. He thrust slightly and felt the crown sink into her hot buttery depth. Tasha moaned once more and thrust her hips upward again. Seth thrust downward and felt his cock sink almost all the way into his lover.

Seth pulled back slightly and thrust once more. As he thrust downward Tasha thrust upward. They slammed together. Seth made a circular motion with his hips while he held himself as deeply inside Tasha as he could. She moaned once more and he felt her hips making gentle thrusting motions. They began that age old dance. As their orgasm neared their thrusting increased in speed and power until they were slamming together. Both were groaning and grunting as they slammed together slipping deeper and deeper into the abyss until they exploded in orgasm once again.

Once again Tasha screamed out her release. This time she took Seth with her. He slammed deeply into her clasping cunt. He groaned when he felt his cock explode. He almost passed out when his cock throbbed and pumped his seed into Tasha. He grinned and closed his eyes while he enjoyed the rippling of her cunt as it milked the last of his seed from his now shrinking cock. This time neither paid any attention to the loud laughs and clapping hands from their not so secret listeners just outside the teepee. The external noise was just an unintelligible background noise to the lovers.

Seth collapsed onto the bed beside Tasha. He felt her pull the cover over them. He neither felt nor heard anything else until he heard a scratching on the teepee later. He raised his head and saw light coming into the teepee through the many cracks. Seth croaked out, "Yes?"

Gramps voice responded, "Unless you want to remain in bed longer I have coffee for you. I would like to speak with you before you leave this morning."

Seth looked over at Tasha. She was staring at him with love in her eyes. He didn't understand how she could do that. He thought she loved him yet she was sending him off to his lonely home. He felt the sorrow surge up inside him. He quickly turned his head so she would not see the tears in his eyes. He stood and pulled his clothes on then exited the teepee.

Gramps was sitting on a bench with his back to the teepee. He was watching the morning sun and the small children playing in the school year nearby. When Seth sat beside him he handed Seth a large cup of very hot, very good coffee. Gramps sat a moment then said, "You are always welcome here. We would like to see you when you have time. We would like to visit you from time to time also if you would allow. I know you have much to do now so I will not keep you. Have a safe journey and take care my friend."

Gramps stood and walked toward the headquarters building. He never looked back. Seth sat for a moment watching. He could not believe the dismissal he felt he had received from Gramps. He never mentioned Granny or Tasha. Seth figuratively shrugged his shoulders and walked toward his truck. Something must be wrong with his eyes. His vision was blurry. He was having trouble breathing. He felt as if he had just been ordered to leave so he did so.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds