• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

The Old Way

Seth opened his truck door and climbed into the cab. He had been looking toward the teepee as he did so. He almost returned to the teepee to see Tasha once more. NO. He would not beg. She had returned home voluntarily. She had repaid her families debt and even spent one final night with him. He felt bad about using her as he had but hell; she and her grandfather had made the deal. She was the one that had whored herself out to him for a place to stay and food to eat. Well fuck her.

Seth turned his attention back to the truck when he pulled his door closed. He caught a glimpse of something from the corner of his right eye. He turned his head toward the passenger side of the vehicle. Tasha was sitting there. There were tears in the corner of her eyes.

Seth said, "Tasha! What are you doing here?"

Tasha looked at Seth with a frown. She said, "Where else would I be husband? I thought we were returning home this morning?"

Seth sat a moment. She had called him husband again. She had said "we were returning home this morning"

Seth looked perplexed and said, "What do you mean?" He began to smile and continued, "You mean you're going back to Colorado with me? When did you decide that? I mean..."

"What do you mean when did I decide that? Don't you want me to go back with you? Was I just a piece of ass you used for a while then you brought me back to the reservation? I thought you loved me? You said you did! You agreed to accept me as your woman when Grandfather offered. You performed the ceremony last night!"

Tasha was crying and turned her head from Seth. He reached out and grabbed her when she opened her truck door. He pulled her back into the vehicle. "NO! I mean YES I love you. I mean don't get out of the truck. I thought when Gramps asked me to bring you all home that you were going to stay. I thought you were done with me. I thought that you felt you had paid your debt and were going to stay on the reservation with your family. I decided that if that was what you wanted I would not try to force you to change your mind. I would just go back home and try to forget you."

"Oh, Seth. Didn't anything we said sink in at all? I'm YOUR WOMAN now Seth. Grandfather gave me to you. I love you. You said you love me. You went through the wedding ceremony with me last night and we made love in the bridal teepee. The Shaman blessed us." Tasha gasped and put her hands over her mouth then continued, "Oh my GOD. You didn't want to be married to me? Is that it?"

"NO. I mean YES I want to be married to you. That isn't it. I just. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were leaving me and I wanted you to be happy so I didn't try to get you to stay. I know I'm not much of a catch. All I have is a piece of ground in the mountains. I don't even have a steady job. I barely make ends meet."

Tasha laughed and said, "Oh, Seth. Don't you realize what you have at all? You OWN a square mile of land. You have a house that is much nicer than many of those here on the reservation. You have a truck that runs. You have a place to grow food. You have all the game and fish we could possibly want on your land. You work when you can and provide all we need. You do not drink to excess or smoke. You are gentle and tender to me and other people but when the need arises you can and do fight. No my husband. You are a maidens dream. Or at least you are the dream of many of the maidens on the reservation. I suspect any of them would go with you in an instant. I would bet a significant number of the married women would go with you also if you offered."

Seth grinned and looked at Tasha then continued, "You know what? This is dumb. Let's go home." He reached out and gently touched Tasha's cheek then continued, "I love you wife. Now we need to get home. We have a lot of work to do before it gets colder."

Tasha smiled at Seth and said, "Yes my husband."

Monday after they returned home Seth and Tasha were in town buying supplies and some building material to use on the office building they now called their house, their home. Specifically he bought Styrofoam insulation in 4" thick 4X8 foot squares to fasten on the inside walls and put in the ceiling. He also bought some Plexiglas and caulk to put over the windows to stop the draft coming in them. He would fasten the Plexiglas so it could be removed in the summer so they could open the windows.

Earlier in the summer Seth had gotten a job tearing down a small building in town. He salvaged all he could from it for use in his home. He had obtained a better door and most important of all he got enough metal roofing to completely cover the roof and one of the walls of their house. They had replaced all the missing mud between the logs to make the building more wind resistant also. He had even salvaged enough paneling to cover the inside walls after they placed the Styrofoam insulation. He knew the way he was doing the work wasn't totally correct but he felt it was a stopgap measure until such time as he decided exactly what he would do about permanent quarters.

Seth and Tasha were at the loading dock of the lumber yard when Tasha heard the yard foreman yelling. She saw him berating a beautiful blond of approximately 18 years of age. He was holding her by the arm and she was crying and trying to get away from him. She was dressed in worn, ratty looking jeans and blue chambray shirt. Her face was smudged. She had a bruise on her cheek and one arm.

Tasha walked up and asked, "What's the problem?"

The man glared at Tasha and jerked the blond by the arm. He continued yelling. He said, "Look damn you. I told you the last time I caught you hiding in here I would turn you over to the police if you ever came back. Now come on."

Tasha said, "Oh, come on. What did she do that was so bad? Did she steal something from you?"

The foreman glared at Tasha and said, "No, I don't think she stole anything. Every time she and her man get in a fight she tries to hide in our storage room for a day or two. I can't have her doing that. If she got hurt or started a fire we could be liable."

Tasha looked at the two and said, "Let me talk to her please. Maybe I can do something to help."

The foreman stomped off leaving Tasha and the girl alone. As he was leaving he said, "This is absolutely her last warning. I don't care what you do with her but get her out of here. If she's still here when you leave I'm calling the police."

Tasha gently led the girl to the side where they sat on a stack of lumber. She found out the girl's name was Charity Farmer. She had been stranded in town with her boyfriend earlier that summer. They ran away from home together after she graduated from high school. He was the proverbial "bad boy" many women seem to flock to. He was 22 years old and had promised to take her to Reno and marry her. They had made it as far as Telluride when their old car died. They lived on what money they brought with them for several days until it ran out. They still lived in their old car and a small tent made from tarps they had taken from the lumber yard dumpsters. The tarps had been originally used to cover the new lumber when it was shipped.

The two young people lived mostly by dumpster diving. They hit the dumpsters behind restaurants and grocery stores for food. Charity had found part time work as a waitress but lost the job the week before. She was fired because the clothes she had were not good enough for her to keep working. The boy took her entire pay check because he said it was a man's job to handle the money in a family. Unfortunately he spent most of the money on beer and cigarettes. He didn't let her buy clothes and they bought very little food. She would have starved if she had not been able to eat one meal a day at work. Her boyfriend seemed to eat almost everything they found in the dumpsters that was edible. He had become violent with her. He beat her this time when she told him she had no money and had lost her job because she didn't dress well enough.

Tasha thought for a moment and said, "You need to come home with my husband and me. We live a long way out of town and you will be warm and safe there. I will see if he will allow that. Wait here."

Tasha walked to the truck where Seth was tying the load down. She touched his arm gently. When he looked at her she explained Charity's problem. She asked if she could come home with them for a while. To his credit Seth didn't even hesitate. He merely told Tasha yes and sent her for Charity.

When Charity and Tasha got to the truck Seth asked, "Where is your car? Do we need to go pick up your things or do you have them here?"

Charity began crying and said, "No. He threw my clothes in the fire when I told him I needed more because they were no good. He laughed and said if they were no good any longer they should be destroyed. While he was burning my clothes I grabbed my purse and ran. All I own now is hidden in the storage shed in my purse. This morning while I was searching the dumpsters for food I saw he had moved his car. I don't know if he has found some money somewhere and filled the car with gas and left town or if he just moved it. I really don't care. I just want to get out of here and away from him. The plastic we were using for tents is still where we were parked."

The three young people climbed into the cab of Seth's truck. When they were all seated and buckled in Seth said, "I have seen that plastic on the new lumber. If your plastic tarps are in good repair we might be able to use them. If you'll tell me where you were parked we will go get them and take them home with us."

Charity directed Seth to the empty lot they had been camped in. The plastic was still there and in good repair so they folded it up and put it in the truck. They also picked up a couple of pans and some other items left lying around. On the way out of town they passed a second hand store. He slowed down and turned into the parking lot.

When he had parked and turned off the truck Seth reached into his pocket and took out some money. He counted out $60.00. Seth handed the money to Tasha and said, "Why don't you and Charity take this money inside and buy her some clothes? Buy a good mattress for her to sleep on if they have one cheap enough. I think we have room to haul it on top of the load. Don't take any longer than you have to. I want to get home before it's too dark to unload."

Tasha smiled and gave Seth a quick kiss on the cheek. The two women quickly got out of the truck and rushed into the store. It only took them 25 minutes to make their purchases. To Seth's surprise they purchased a nice looking used regular sized mattress for $35.00. They also bought two pair of denim pants, two flannel shirts, and a pretty sun dress for Charity from the used bins. They purchased a packet of sox and another of panties from the new rack. Tasha proudly handed Seth change in the amount of $2.17.

When Seth carefully drove up his access road he looked over his home. They had done a lot of work during the summer to make the place better to live in. On the days he was in town Gramps, Granny and Tasha had continued working on the old town site also unless they were working in the garden, hunting or fishing. Seth hadn't done much in the old mine and at present didn't have any plans to do so. He thought he might scrape some of the tailings from inside to see if he could pan out a few flakes of gold but he never seemed to have time to do so. Seth sighed. He still missed Gramps and Granny.

They unloaded the mattress in the office building then Seth drove into the machine shop where he unloaded the material they were going to use on the house/office. He had lucked out and managed to get a commitment from a couple of the people he worked for part time so he had work for the rest of the week. While he was at work Tasha would do what work she could on winterizing the building. If they were lucky maybe Charity would be of some help too. If she stayed or even if she didn't they really needed to expand or find larger quarters elsewhere. He had been thinking about renovating the old store and bar. It was almost three times the size of the office. They had to pick up the mattresses they slept on every day so they could walk around in the office. In the store they could have private rooms to sleep in and still have a kitchen, dining and living area. That was probably a job for next summer though. He didn't have the time or money to do much about better quarters right now. That was why he had winterized the old office building. That had not cost much because of the material he had been given that summer.

To Seth's surprise when he got home the next day all the insulation had been installed in the office and they had begun working on the windows. He was pleased with the work and told the girls so. He got a squeal of happiness then to his surprise two beautiful women ran up to him, gave him a hug and a kiss. At least Charity kissed his cheek. The next three days when Seth got home he was surprised. The two young women worked well together and accomplished as much as if Seth had been working with Tasha. On the third evening Seth commented on their rapid progress and the two women beamed.

Charity smiled and said, "I grew up on a small farm. There were two of us girls and Daddy taught us to help him with the work. He said chances were we would marry a farmer and he wanted us to know how to help our future husband. Besides, even with mother's help he needed us to do some of the work. Tony grew up on the farm next to us and we became friendly. We both decided we didn't want to work as hard as our parents did so when we got a little money ahead we took off for Reno. He had a friend who had gone there and told us it was easy money and loads of fun. You know what happened to that dream. Anyway, I learned how to fix things and work. All I have is my body now. I owe you my life or at least I owe you for keeping me out of jail and fed. I intend to do everything I can to help and pull my own weight here."

"Well anyway, you girls are doing a great job and I appreciate it more than I can say. I have to work again tomorrow at the garage but we close at noon. Do you need anything from town? Or would you like to go in with me and spend the morning? I think I even have enough extra cash we could get a pizza before we came home if you wanted to."

Once again there were two feminine screams and Seth found himself buried in soft delectable female flesh. He became instantly aroused. Charity's presence had severely curtailed his and Tasha's lovemaking and Seth was feeling the reduction. He vowed to remedy his lack of pussy the next day or he would know the reason why.

The next morning the women dressed in their best clothes and accompanied Seth to town. They were healthy young women and used to hard work and walking at altitude so they planned to leave Seth's truck at the garage and walk around town after the stores opened. Until then Tasha and Charity sat in the garage waiting room and drank coffee and watched the TV there for waiting customers. Before they left Seth gave each of them $20.00 to spend for personal items. He promised they would do family shopping before they returned home.

By the time they had finished their lunch and done the shopping it was almost 4 p.m. They decided they were ready to go home and lay around for the rest of the day. When they got home they put the purchases away. The women prepared a light supper and served Seth first as was the custom. Seth still felt uncomfortable with that but justified it by telling himself there was enough for all so what did it matter who got the first plate full? At least the two women did eat with him. After the small house was cleaned Seth and the women sat on the porch enjoying the evening until it got too cold outside.

That evening they sat and talked until almost ten p.m. before they went to bed. Seth lay on his side facing Tasha and began kissing and gently caressing her body. She began to moan and writhe from his attentions. They kissed and caressed each other for almost an hour before he gently pushed her onto her back and knelt between her thighs. She gasped when she felt his tongue lapping at her flowing pussy. Seth used every trick Gramps had taught him and his specialized knowledge of Tasha's body to bring her to a screaming climax. Seth grimaced when she screamed out her pleasure. He was sure Charity heard and he was not as used to making love with an audience as Gramps had been.

Seth kneeled above Tasha for a moment then gently fed his cock into her still throbbing pussy. He tried to take his time. He really did but it was just too much for him. He rapidly fell into a fast energetic fuck. He could hear the smack, smack, smack as his pelvic bone smashed into Tasha's drooling pussy as his cock stirred her steaming cauldron. Way too fast for either of them Seth felt his seed rising. He slammed into Tasha one final time. He let out a loud groan when he felt his cum rush out of his cock and splash against the back of her pussy. Tasha screamed out her completion at the same time and locked her heels behind his thighs. She thrust her pelvis up slamming into him repeatedly as her orgasm ripped through her. He grinned and reveled in the feeling of her pussy fluttering, caressing, and squeezing his cock as her orgasm slowly died out.

Seth bent forward and gently kissed Tasha then let himself collapse to the side of her. She pulled the covers over them and cuddled against his side with an arm and leg thrown over his body. He could feel her wet pussy leaking their combined juices onto his thigh. Just before they drifted off to sleep they heard Charity scream and moan in the night. They smiled when they heard the smack, smack, smack sounds she made pleasuring herself.

The next morning Seth watched with a little embarrassment when he caught the women standing closely together talking softly and giggling from time to time. He was sure they were talking about him and or what happened last night. They would look over at him and smile. From time to time when they looked at him they would blush.

Sunday was a beautiful day. They spent part of the day doing heavier work that required Seth's muscles to help the women. That afternoon they spent visiting and relaxing. Seth took the time to cuddle and let Tasha know how much he loved her. Several times he caught Charity watching with a sad look on her face. One time when he walked past Charity Seth stopped and wrapped his arm around her. He pulled her to him and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Charity sighed and relaxed into his embrace.

Seth went into town the next morning to see if he could pick up some work. The women did whatever it was they found to do on the place. Seth was lucky. He managed to work at least part of four days the next week.

Each day when he got home he found two very tired women. They both seemed to be exhausted but he couldn't see that much work had been done. He asked what they had been doing but all they would tell him was they had been working on projects that had been put off all summer.

Friday evening Seth drove his truck into the shop to park it. Tasha had begun leaving the doors open for him several days earlier so he didn't have to get out to open it. This evening when he came out of the shop Tasha met him half way to the office building. She was excited and smiling from ear to ear. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. Charity stood a few feet from the small porch and she was beaming from ear to ear too. He could see the excitement in her eyes too.

Seth wrapped his arms around Tasha and gave her a big kiss. He set her back down on her feet and said, "Ok you guys. Why are you so excited here? If I didn't know better I would think we won the lottery or something."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds