The Sleepover

Staring right into my eyes, she tries a few tentative strokes up and down the length of my shaft before rising up on her knees and moving her mouth towards the domed head. She questions me with her eyes just before her lips reach me. I silently nodded as she plants a kiss on the tip of my dick.

Based on what I heard and saw earlier, Lauren is no stranger to blowjobs. Instead of diving right in, she teases me by licking up and down the sides of my shaft, coating the length with saliva. It is so fucking erotic the way she maintains eye contact with me the entire time.

With one hand gently cupping my balls she licks all over my cock, concentrating her attention on the sensitive underside of it just below the head. Even with three other naked girls to look at, I couldn't break eye contact with my sister if I tried... and I didn't try. With our eyes locked on each other it's like no one else in the room exists.

Finally, pulling my cock down towards her she slides her lips over the head while her hand strokes up and down my shaft. I emit a low moan from deep in my throat as she corkscrews her hand up and down my shaft and slides her lips farther down my hard dick.

Damn! My sister knows her way around a penis. This is already one of the best blowjobs I've ever had and she's barely gotten started. I'm not sure how much is due to her skill and how much is due to the fact that she's my sister. Either way, I'm not complaining.

Lauren continues stroking my cock while she takes a deep breath. I know what's coming next and apparently so do her friends.

"Here she goes," Kylie says, breaking the spell between Lauren and I. Fuck! I wish they would just watch quietly. Doesn't matter though once Lauren's mouth engulfs my cock and she slides her lips about two thirds of the way down, I don't care anymore!

"She's doing it," Kristina marvels as she leans in for a closer look. I reach up and pinch Kristina's nipple just as I feel my cock enter my sister's throat. Fuck!

Lauren pulls back along my throbbing shaft and continues stroking my cock as she gasps for breath.

"You didn't hit his pubic hair," Kylie announces.

"What?" Lauren, yells at her. "He was in my fucking throat!" I can vouch for that.

"True deep throating means you take his entire cock," Kylie says, sassily. "Your lips have to hit his pubic hair." I'm not sure where she's getting her rules but it's an interesting one.

"And you can do that?" Lauren asks?

"Yup, sure can," she answers.

"Fine. Go ahead!" Before I know what's happened, Lauren has moved out of the way and Kylie is kneeling between my legs.

"I've wanted to do this all evening," she says, smiling as she sucks the head of my cock into her warm mouth. Kristina is sitting on one side of my legs and Lauren on the other watching intently as Kylie pumps my cock into her mouth, taking it deeper with each stroke.

With the other girls watching so closely, I feel more like a biology experiment than getting a great blowjob. And it is a great blowjob! My sister knew what she was doing but Kylie is the blowjob queen. She's only at it a few minutes when I feel her loosen the muscles in her throat and my dick slides down. She actually swallows my cock! I can feel her swallow as the head enters her throat. Fuck! I could almost shoot my load right now but Kyle is pressing my cock deeper into her throat.

"She did it!" Kristina announces as Kylie's lips brush against my pubic hair. Damn! She has my entire cock in her mouth... and throat! She holds it there, glancing up at me before she starts the slow withdrawal. My cock is about to burst, especially with the next surprise.

"Can I try it?" Kristina asks as Kylie gasps for breath. Kylie literally hands her my dick. Shit! Am I just going to get passed down the line? Not that I'm complaining. Any guy would sell his mother to be where I am.

"I've never done this," Kristina admits as her small hand encircles my hard cock and she feeds the head into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moans around my erection as her hand strokes the length of my saliva-coated shaft. This girl has been watching her friends.

"Don't try to take too much your first time," Alex advises her. Alex has moved up to where Kristina was sitting and Kylie is over beside Lauren. Even just the head in your mouth feels great for the guy. Isn't that right, Brandon."

"Absolutely!" I agree as Kristina bobs her head up and down on my cock.

"Use your tongue to lick the underside of the head," Lauren adds her two cents and this starts feeling more like a training session than an orgy. Not that I mind. It's quite a turn on to be a girl's first blowjob. Makes me wonder about the state of her vagina. Surely she can't really be a virgin.

"Now you've got it," Alex says encouragingly. "How does that feel, Brandon?"

"Fucking amazing!" I answer and Kristina's eyes reflect what I interpret as a proud smile.

"How about now?" Alex asks seductively, as she glides her fingernails over my balls.

"Damn!" I cry as I feel my balls tighten. "I'm going to cum!" I shout. Kristina's eyes get really big and she slows her movements.

"Don't stop!" I admonish her.

"Want me to take it?" Alex asks.

"Yes, please," Kristina answers as she slides my cock out of her mouth and scoots over. Alex leans down and slurps my head into her mouth while vigorously stroking my cock. Bobbing her head up and down, she finishes me off in no time. My cock erupts in Alex's mouth, shooting a shitload of cum that built up during the four girl assault. She swallows the initial burst of cum, and then motions Kristina over to finish me off.

"You should at least taste it," she says, pushing my frothing cock into Kristina's open mouth. Kristina sucks and swallows the final few spurts like a pro as Alex pumps my shaft to drain every drop.

"Keep it in your mouth," Kylie says. "Just gently suck on it like a lollipop," she instructs. "I bet it gets hard again pretty quickly."

"I thought we were supposed to be giving him some relief, not teasing him hard again." Lauren protests.

"Who said anything about teasing?" Kylie answers. "I want to fuck him!"

Wait! What? I sit up so fast that my cock pops out of Kristen's warm mouth. She looks startled and confused, like she's just lost her pacifier. "Sorry," I say, and then almost laugh at the absurdity of my apology. I scoot back down and she resumes her gentle sucking on my semi-erect cock.

I wonder if Kylie is the only one who wants to fuck me. I glance at Alex who seems as anxious to get laid as Kylie. I can't believe I'm going to fuck these teen beauties, especially Alex. I've never been with a black chick before. My cock swells in Kristen's mouth but before I get too far into my fantasy, cooler heads prevail.

"NO!" Lauren says and all heads turn in her direction. "We've gone far enough, farther actually. We've all been drinking, my brother has a girlfriend, you have a boyfriend," she points at Kylie who tries but fails at looking defiant. "I think we should just call it a night." Before anyone has a chance to protest, she opens the door for follow up action.

"We have the whole weekend." Looking right at Kylie she adds, "If you feel the same way tomorrow, I'm sure my brother will come back over and accommodate you. We've had a great time tonight," she says then looks right at me. "I know I have. Now let's just go to our respective bedrooms and get a good night's sleep. Who knows we might look at things differently in the morning."

"I won't," Kylie says.

"Me either," Alex offers as she gets up off the floor, confirming her willingness.

"That means you can stop, Kristina," Lauren says with a little more exasperation than I think is necessary.

"Oh," she says, "sorry." She slowly removes my cock from her mouth and lays it gently against my pubic hair, patting it twice before giving it a kiss on the tip. "See you tomorrow," she says to my nearly erect cock as she stands and stretches.

I stand up too and each of the girls comes over to give me a hug.

"Good night, Brandon," Kylie says as she presses her body tightly against mine. "Sleep well," she smiles.

Alex is next and without saying a word she wraps her arms around me, mashes her large breasts against my chest and drives her tongue straight into my mouth. I squeeze her ample ass cheeks as I return her kiss we're almost humping each other before we're done.

"Good night, Brandon," she says, once again trailing her fingernails along the length of my cock. Fuck!

"Jees! You guys!" Lauren says as they shrug and turn towards the bedroom.

"I'm so glad you came, Brandon," Kristina says, and then realizes what she's said and quickly adds, "came over, I mean." Laughing at her faux pas. "I've never felt anything like that." She kisses me quickly on the lips and turns to make her exit. I grab her and pull her back into a full hug, pressing my cock against her pubic mound and mashing her thick nipples against my chest.

"I'm glad I came, too, Kristina." I tell her. "You've really grown up." Blushing she almost runs out of the living room.

"What about you, Sis?" I ask. "Are you glad I came?" I tease.

"Yes," she says, pulling me into a full body embrace. Skin to skin with my sister is so different than anything I've ever experienced. My cock responds instantly as our bodies conform to each other and Lauren looks into my eyes. "You enjoy yourself tonight?" she asks.

"Very much. How about you?" I ask, trailing my hands down her back and lightly caressing her bare ass cheeks.

"Mmm. Hmm," she says, swaying against my body like we're dancing, which has the effect of brushing her nipples against my chest and rubbing my cock against her stomach.

"You don't want me to fuck your friends, do you?" I ask, as I kiss the top of her head.

"I don't know..." she says contemplatively. "I just don't think it is something that should be done without some consideration. I hope you didn't mind me putting the brakes on."

"Not at all," I say, not as convinced as I sound. "I have to admit the offer was enticing, and I've never been with a black girl before. That is especially enticing."

"Well, big brother," she says, pressing harder against my cock for emphasis on the big. "Maybe you'll get your chance tomorrow." Tipping her head back and standing on her tiptoes, she leans up for a kiss. Our lips meet and they linger there, barely moving. I squeeze her ass and pull her more tightly against me as I deliberate whether to slide my tongue in her mouth.

"I love you," she says, breaking the kiss but maintaining eye contact.

"I love you too, Sis."

"I suppose we should go to bed," she says but makes no effort to move out of my embrace.

"I suppose we should," I answer, grinding my hard cock against her and leaning down for another kiss. This time I don't hesitate. As soon as our lips meet, my tongue starts exploring her warm mouth and I feel her melt against me. We kiss for what seems like forever but is probably only a couple of minutes. Our tongues are entwined and our bodies are moving in tandem like experienced lovers.

"Mmmm," she murmurs when our lips finally part. "Maybe I just want to keep you for myself," she says, reaching between us and giving my hard-on a gentle squeeze.

"I could live with that," I answer without even thinking about the ramifications.

"Really?" she asks, her eyes pleading for the right answer.

"Really," I answer as I take her hand and lead her down the hallway. "Your friends are waiting," I say, giving her a quick peck on the lips as I go into my bedroom and send her down the hall to hers.

"Good night, Brandon."

"Good night, Sis."

I lay awake for the longest time trying to make sense of everything that happened this evening. I can't believe I ate four different pussies, one of them my sister's, and got an extended blowjob from all four girls. Being with my sister like this feels weird but I'm strangely excited to see where this new aspect of our relationship takes us. With everything going through my mind, the last person I think about is Kelly.

Kelly! I grab my phone to see what Lauren texted. Scrolling through the message app, I find Lauren's response. She told Kelly that I was sorry we fought, that I was helping Lauren deal with some things and I would see her tomorrow. She ended the message with 'I love you'. I lay back on the bed and smiled. I love my sister.

I awake to the smell of bacon and someone getting onto the bed next to me.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Lauren says, snuggling up next to me. She's fully dressed but I'm naked and she lets her hand trail down my chest to my abdomen.

"Good morning," I answer, wrapping my arm around her. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, once I got to sleep," she responds, her fingers making little circles in my pubic hair. "As you can imagine, we had to stay up talking half the night. You were the hit of the party," she smiles. I kiss the top of her head, wondering where her hand is going next.

"Kelly called," she says, pulling her hand back and sitting up. "I invited her for breakfast. She will be here in a few minutes."

"You what?" I yell, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"She said she needed to talk to you," she shrugs with a big smile on her face.

"I could have gone there," I answer as I stand up and Laurens eyes lock onto my morning hard-on.

"True, but I thought you should have home court advantage," she says, reaching for my cock and gently waving it back and forth. "You better take your shower and get dressed. You don't have much time." I watch her sexy ass in her form fitting white shorts as she exits my room.

I'm out of the shower and saying good morning to the girls just as Kelly arrives. It feels a little weird sitting around the table eating pancakes and bacon with my girlfriend and the four teenage girls I was romping around naked with last night. I'm happy to see they've cleaned up the discarded clothing and sex toys that littered the living room when we went to bed.

Kelly is a beautiful 24-year-old woman who dresses like she's just stepped off the cover of Vogue. Her scarf perfectly accents her outfit and I can sense the other girls sizing her up. They look sexy as hell in their tight shorts and mid-drift barring tops

"So what was the problem you needed help with?" Kelly asks Lauren as she takes a bite of pancakes with no syrup.

"Just boy issues," Lauren shrugs like it's not big deal. I wonder if she lies this easily or if she had already come up with something when she sent the text.

"You know," Kelly says, "you can always talk to me, Lauren. I would be willing to help too."

"I'm not sure I can trust your judgment, Kelly," Lauren says, "You picked my brother." Kelly starts to stammer out an answer while the rest of us burst into laughter.

"Just kidding, Kelly," Lauren says, touching her arm. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."

We continue with insignificant small talk through the rest of breakfast but it unsettles me that Kelly didn't get that Lauren was kidding. When I look around the table it seems that Kelly is probably the least fun person here. The sex is amazing. Kelly is practically a contortionist but our life outside of the bedroom consists mostly of hanging around with her boring friends or fighting with each other.

"We're going shopping so you two can talk," Lauren says as she gets up and starts to clear the table. Alex, Kristina and Kylie join her in the kitchen. Once they've filled the dishwasher, they come back in to say goodbye.

"See you later," Lauren says, kissing me on the cheek. "Bye Kelly," she waves. The other girls follow suit, saying goodbye and kissing me on the cheek.

"An affectionate bunch," Kelly says once they've left. If she only knew.

"Apparently," I answer.

"I hate it when we fight, Brandon," Kelly says reaching for my hand.

"Me too," I answer honestly, "but we seem to do it a lot." She nods. "Funny, I don't even remember what we were fighting about. It always seems to be something trivial."

"It was about Bethany," Kelly says. "You don't like her and she's one of my best friends. But never mind about that right now, I wished you had come home last night," she says in her best purr-like voice. "I was horny for some make-up sex," she laughs. Fuck! She's even given it a name. I wonder if she names the others 'wake-up sex' and 'welcome home from work-sex'.

"Kelly," I take her hand, "there is nothing in this world as wonderful as sex with you."

"Thank you," she blushes, "I try." She gives me one of her most seductive looks. "Shall we take this to your bedroom?" she asks.

"No, not this time," I respond, not really aware of what I'm saying until it comes out of my mouth. "I can never think straight when I'm in bed with you," I tell her and see a look of confusion on her face. "But honestly, outside of the bedroom we don't have a lot in common. We spend sixty percent of our time fighting and forty percent making up." I guess it is make-up sex.

"What do you mean we don't have anything in common?" she pulls back, ready for a fight. "We have our friends."

"Your friends," I counter.

"They're your friends now, too." She stops and just looks at me, her anger putting a light flush on her face. "Are you breaking up with me? Is there someone else?"

"NO!" I say emphatically. "No one else. I just think you deserve someone who you don't spend two-thirds of your time fighting with, don't you?" I ask her.

"You are breaking up with me!" She stands up and starts to walk away but spins back around. "Fuck you! Brandon! Just fuck you! Nobody breaks up with me! I do the fucking breaking up!" She takes a deep breath, whirls around and looks like she's going to breathe fire, "I hope you're happy with whoever she is! We're through!" she screams as she storms out the door.

Fuck! I didn't even know I was going to do that. But it feels right somehow. I finish straightening the kitchen then stretch out on the couch flipping through channels on the TV.

I must have dosed off, late nights of pussy eating and blowjobs will do that. I hear the girls come in, all talking at once and laughing merrily. I sit up and say hi.

"Hey," Lauren says, sitting next to me. "How did it go with Kelly?"

"We broke up," I answer, aware that the other girls are nearby and the chatter has stopped.

"I'm sorry," Lauren says, putting her arm around me.

"I'm not," I smile. "It was my idea."

"Then I'm not either," she says, kissing me playfully on the cheek. "I never really liked her anyway." I didn't know that. "I'm not sure what you saw in her... I mean... other than the obvious."

"She really knew what to do with that obvious," I answer. Lauren holds up her hands.

"TMI, Brandon!" she laughs. "Too much information."

"Outside of the sex," I continue, "We really didn't have anything in common." I stretch and turn towards my sister. "Will you go with me this afternoon to get my stuff?"

"Sure." Lauren says although I'm not certain she really wants to.

"Want to see what we bought?" Kylie asks.

"Of course," I answer as they rustle through the bags on the floor. "Will you model them for me?"

"That's what I meant," Kylie smiles. They pull out a variety of tops, shorts and skirts and start to undress.

"You're going to change right here?" Lauren asks.

"Like we have something he hasn't already seen?" Alex asks as she pulls her top over her head and reveals a light tan bra, which exposes plenty of cleavage.

"She has a point," I answer, watching as each of the girls starts to disrobe.

"You're such a guy, Brandon," Lauren punches my arm but she joins her friends in modeling the new outfits.

I spend the next half hour with a perpetual hard-on. Even though the girls never strip down past their underwear, it is sexy as hell to watch them try on their clothing. They swap tops and skirts as much as their physical differences permit and ask me my opinion on everything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sleepover
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds