The Sleepover

"Do you think this would look better without a bra," Kylie asks, holding up a top that Alex just took off.

"I'm not sure," I answer honestly. "Try it!"

"I was hoping you'd say that," she responds, unclasping her bra and exposing her exquisite puffy nipples.

"You just wanted to show off your tits," Lauren says. "You'll never wear that without a bra."

"Maybe," she shrugs, slipping the top over her head and pulling it down over her chest. "What do you think?" she asks me, coming closer so I can get a good look.

"I like it but I wouldn't suggest going out in public like this." I reach up and tweak her nipples through the light material. "It's very sexy."

"I can never go braless," Alex says, "but I'll show you my tits again, Brandon." She strips off the top she was modeling, drops her bra on the floor and leans over the arm of the couch. Her tits are inches from my face and she lifts one with her hand, offering it to me as she feeds her nipple into my mouth. I suck on her thick, black nub, teasing it with my tongue and nibbling on it with my teeth.

I'm lost in the taste of Alex's tits when I feel fingers fumbling with my zipper. Kristina is kneeling between my legs and trying to free my hard cock. She obviously hasn't had much practice with this. I put my hand over hers to stop her.

"As much as I would love to continue this," I say, releasing Alex's nipple and catching my breath. This had all the makings of becoming a full-fledged orgy with me sucking, eating and fucking all these girls at once. "I really need to go get my stuff." I scoot back, pull up my zipper and look into the long faces of three disappointed girls.

"We can pick up where we left off when I get back," I assure them.

"Promise?" Kristina asks, looking up at me with her big blue eyes. She's still kneeling on the floor in front of me and is the only one who hasn't taken off her top.

"Only if you let me feast on these fabulous nipples," I respond, reaching out and tweaking them through her blouse and bra.

"Deal!" she says, excitedly, glancing anxiously at Lauren who responds with a slight shake of her head. Something's brewing but I probably won't find out until we get back.

"So what really happened between you and Kelly?" Lauren asks once we're in the car.

"I told you we broke up," I answer evasively. Lauren just waits me out and I finally add, "there's got to be more to a relationship than fights and make up sex."

"Is that why you brought me so you wouldn't be tempted into make up sex?"

"She can be very convincing," I smile.

"I bet," Lauren says and we sit quietly for a minute.

"She's positive that there's another woman," I say.

"Is there?" Lauren asks. I reach over and take her hand, gently squeezing it as I rest my arm on the console.

"Not in the way that she thinks," I answer, glancing over to catch her reaction. She's smiling so I continue. "Last night was so much fun and not just the sexual parts."

"The sexual parts weren't fun?" Lauren asks, teasingly squeezing my hand.

"See!" I answer. "That's just what I'm talking about. Off and on through the whole night we were all laughing and cutting up. It made me realize how boring my life with Kelly has been."

"Other than the fantastic make up sex?" Lauren continues to tease. I'm not sure if that just comes naturally or if it's a defense mechanism to keep me from getting too sappy. Either way, I like it.

"Of course, that wasn't boring." I join in her banter. "You saw her at breakfast. She didn't even get that you were teasing."

"I know, right?" Lauren says, turning towards me and getting more animated. "I couldn't believe she was about to defend her choice in men," Lauren laughs. She places her hand on my inner thigh, dangerously close to my cock and leans towards me. "Do you need me to take the edge off before you see her?" Lauren mischievously asks while running her fingers up the length of my crotch.

"I'm fine," I answer, "but I might take you up on that later."

"See, even you don't know when I'm joking," she says, pulling her hand back.

"I knew." I answer, not at all sure that I really did.

"Maybe I wasn't," she teases. Okay, that's why I'm not sure. Before I can think of a witty comeback, we pull up in front of Kelly's apartment building.

"Thanks for coming with me Sis," is all I say.

"I wouldn't miss it," she says, opening her door. "Maybe I'll get to see some make up sex."

"Don't hold your breath," I say, taking her hand again as we walk up to Kelly's door. I had called ahead so that Kelly would know we were coming.

Kelly opens the door wearing the Vogue version of sexy outwear, a skintight skirt and lots of enticing cleavage. Lauren almost starts laughing and I suck in a breath to keep from joining her.

"Oh," Kelly says, "I didn't know you were bringing Lauren." Maybe I forgot to mention that on the phone.

"She's going to help me carry my stuff," I say leading Lauren into the living room past Kelly. The iHome is playing some of my favorite music and there's a wine bottle open on the coffee table with two glasses.

"I thought we might be able to talk this through," Kelly says, smiling at me while shooting daggers at Lauren. I start putting things in boxes as I respond.

"I'm sorry, Kelly," I answer. "Let's just take a break from the fighting for a while." She's looking around like there's a better answer floating in the air somewhere.

"We were good together, Brandon," she says, a single tear staining her perfect make up.

"Very good," I admit, putting my hand on her shoulder. "But we fought like crazy."

"And made up just as crazily," she whispers, glancing at Lauren who is walking towards the bedroom with an empty box.

"Hey, let's not fight about how we fought," I laugh but she doesn't see the humor.

"What will I tell Gwen and Steven?" she asks. "We are supposed to have dinner with them tonight." This is what's really bothering her; what will she tell her friends.

"Tell them whatever you want," I answer, picking through the few CDs we have and taking mine. "Look, if you want to tell your friends that you caught me with another woman and kicked me out, it's fine with me."

"You arrogant bastard!" she screams. "You think this is all about what I'm going to tell my friends?" I have to admit she really is gorgeous when she's mad. "Fine! Just get your stuff and get out!"

It takes about twenty minutes for Lauren and I to get my clothes and the few meager possessions I have. Kelly just sits at the kitchen table flipping through a magazine without speaking, even when I tell her goodbye.

"That went well," Lauren says as we put the last box in the trunk. I shrug as we get in the car and head back to our parent's house. I'm not sure how long I'm going to want to live with my parents and I don't have another good option available.

"She was really expecting make up sex, wasn't she?" Lauren asks, shaking her head.

"Why not?" I answer. "It's worked every other time."

"Would it have worked if I wasn't along," she asks.

"I don't know." I put my hand on her thigh as I smile. "With three or four gorgeous, willing females waiting at home, maybe not." She playfully slaps my hand away with a laugh.

"I wanted to talk to you about that," she says, turning in her seat so she's almost facing me. I've been expecting this conversation ever since the blowjob last night.

"Lauren," I say, preempting her, "you should think long and hard about how far we take things." She unexpectedly bursts out laughing and this time I'm really not in on the joke.

"Long and hard! Just how I like it," she says, "but that's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Oh," I smile. "I guess that was kind of presumptuous of me," I add, apologetically.

"Yeah, kind of, but not really," she smiles. "We probably do need to have that other conversation but first I have to tell you something before we get home."

"Okay, shoot."

"You probably noticed that Kristina isn't... um... very experienced," she says, peaking my interest already.

"She seems a little more reserved than the others," I answer.

"Well, she doesn't have a boyfriend but seriously wants to lose her virginity," Lauren is speaking faster, clearly not very comfortable with this conversation. "We've been trying to help her but there aren't a lot of options. Sure, we could put the word out and she'd have lots of guys offering to take her out just for that," she says, crinkling her nose to let me know what she thinks of that option. "She'd lose her virginity and gain a reputation. And let's face it, it wouldn't be much of a first experience either." I decide not to comment and let her keep talking.

"That was what the sleepover and adult toy party was for," she says as if I should be following her logic. "We were going to help Kristina lose her virginity to that rubber dildo that was stuck to the coffee table." She laughs nervously, waiting for my reaction.

"So I interrupted more than a deep throating competition by showing up?" I acknowledge, nodding with understanding.

"Exactly!" she says. "You came home and..."

"Look Lauren, I get it," I tell her. "I'm getting in the way of your plans. Hey, no problem, I can crash over at Dave's house for the night and you guys can..." She interrupts me with a jab to my shoulder again.

"No, silly!" she laughs. "You're not in the way at all. If you'd let me finish."

"Okay, just quit hitting me," I joke.

"You came home and now, instead of the dildo, Kristina wants you to take her virginity!"

"What? Wait! No!" I stammer. "I've never done that before."

"Neither has she," she counters, mockingly.

"No... but... I mean... her first time?" This is unfathomable. "What if I hurt her?"

"It's going to hurt anyway."

"I know but... her first time should be really special don't you think?" I ask, wondering why I'm arguing about getting to be the first cock to slide into that tight flower-petal pussy.

"Mine wasn't," she tosses off and I'm not sure what to say.

"That's not a conversation thread I want to follow," I say, faltering for where I do want to take this conversation.

"It will be special!" Lauren insists. "You're obviously an experienced lover and her best friends will be there."

"What? We're doing this in front of everyone?"

"Not everyone," she says, rolling her eyes. "But we were going to be there to help her with the dildo why shouldn't we be there with a real live cock?"

"Is that all I am in this, a live cock? A piece of meat?" I ask with mock indignation.

"Now you're catching on," she laughs. "Seriously, Brandon, you'll do it won't you? You're probably the first guy who's ever appreciated her breasts. It meant a lot to her. It was very nice of you."

"I wasn't just being nice," I explain. "I love her nipples."

"She gets teased a lot for being flat chested," Lauren admits. "Girls and guys can be so fucking cruel," she declares. I listen to her voice raise with indignant passion as she continues. "Her mom is even thinking of getting her implants to help her with her self-image. Do you believe that?"

"That's crazy," I admit. "Her breast are awesome but we're getting off topic, Sis."

"I know, I just wanted you to see how important this is to Kristina. Don't say anything about the implants, okay?"

"Sure," I agree. Meanwhile my mind is reeling and my cock is swelling at the idea of a group sexual therapy to relieve Kristina her once in a lifetime gift. We're almost home before either of us speaks again.

"So, you'll do it?" Lauren asks. I take a deep breath before I answer.

"Two conditions," I say, holding up two fingers for emphasis. "First, I want to talk to Kristina alone to get assurances that she's not doing this out of peer pressure."

"Deal, what's the other one," Lauren says, excited that I've agreed and apparently willing to agree to anything.

"No pressure!" I say a little more forcefully than I meant to. "Kristina can back out anytime, before or during, without a hint of persuasion, disappointment or pressure from any of you." Lauren smiles as we pull into our parent's driveway.

"I knew she picked the right guy for this," she says, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "Thank you! We agree to all your demands. I'll talk to Alex and Kylie while you're talking to Kristina."

Just before we get out of the car she adds, "Now can we go deflower a virgin?" I laugh in spite of, or maybe because of my nervousness.

"How did it go?" Alex asks when we walk in with my stuff.

"He agreed!" Lauren says, looking at Kristina who is grinning ear to ear.

"There are a few more boxes in the car," I announce. "I have to save my strength so you girls better get them," I laugh. The girls take the boxes into my bedroom and then gather in the living room anxious for the fun to begin.

"I found these in one of the boxes," Alex says, holding up a box of condoms. "I figured we'd need them."

"Before we do anything," Lauren takes charge as usual. "Brandon wants to talk to Kristina alone. Why don't you use your bedroom, Brandon?" I leave with Kristina as I hear Lauren start her conversation with her other two friends.

When we get to my bedroom I invite her to sit on my bed and I sit next to her. She breaks the ice before I have a chance to figure out what I'm going to say.

"Thank you for doing this, Brandon," she says. "I'm kind of nervous but not because of you."

"I'm a little nervous myself, Kristina," I assure her. "I've never done this before," I say, prompting a confused expression from her. "Never fucked a virgin," I clarify, if somewhat crudely.

"Oh," she giggles. "I thought you meant... Never mind," she laughs nervously. I take her hands in mine and turn her towards me.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" I ask, looking into her wide innocent eyes. I've known this girl her whole life. "This is a big decision, not something you should jump into without a lot of thought."

"Don't you want to do it?" she asks quietly. "I mean I understand if Lauren is pressuring you into fucking her flat chested friend," she starts to get up. "It's okay, you really don't have to..."

"Kristina!" I interrupt her and pull her back towards me. "My cock is rock hard thinking about sliding into your tight, virgin pussy. You are extremely desirable... please don't demean yourself like that. I told you how much I love your nipples, and if we do this, you'll see exactly what I mean. I just want to make sure your friends aren't pressuring you into doing something you'll regret."

"It was my idea!" she responds resolutely. "Honestly, they didn't even think of it. Kylie and Alex were too anxious to fuck you themselves and Lauren... well, Lauren's your sister," she says matter-of-factly. "I promise I will have no regrets!" she says, crossing her chest with her fingers.

"Then I'm in..." I say, laughing at the unintended pun. "Well, not yet, but I will be."

"Thank you, Brandon," she says throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me hard on the mouth. I slip my tongue between her lips and we start trading saliva as our tongues entwine.

"You guys aren't starting without us, are you?" Kylie calls down the hallway. We break the kiss and I look Kristina in the eyes.

"I'm going to do everything I can to make this very special for you," I promise her.

"I believe you," she says, smiling demurely and standing up.

"Kristina," I stand next to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "I'm not looking for a new girlfriend. I don't want you to get the wrong idea and get hurt."

"I was hoping you wouldn't get the wrong idea and get hurt, Brandon," she teases. Taking my hand she leads me out into the living room.

"We're ready," she announces to her friends. "Where are we going to do this?" I hadn't thought about where in the house we can comfortably have five people involved in this virgin sacrifice.

"Mom and dad's room," Lauren says. "It's the largest room, has a king-sized bed, and I'll change the sheets before they get home." Kind of weird but probably the best place.

"You're really all going to watch?" I ask as we're filing down the hallway to our parent's bedroom.

"Not just watch," Kylie says. "We're there for encouragement and support."

"Okay," I answer, sailing into uncharted territory... at least uncharted for me. "We're going to take this slowly," I explain. "I don't want anyone getting over anxious because it's taking too long," I say to nods all around. "This is a new experience for me but I'm confident that the higher her arousal level the easier it will be. That's what I'm going to be focusing on."

"That sounds great. Can I be next?" Alex jokes.

"After me," Kylie says as she pulls her top over her head.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she discards her bra and pulls the zipper down on her shorts.

"Showing support," she smiles.

"That's not all your showing," I retort, looking to Lauren for help but her and Alex are stripping their clothes off too.

"We kind of agreed," Lauren shrugs as she slips off her panties, and then hurries around the bed removing the comforter and blankets, leaving just the bottom sheet.

"We were all naked together last night, Brandon" Alex adds as if that has anything to do with this. Her dark nipples are already broadcasting her arousal and my cock stiffens in my shorts.

"You're right," I answer. "I just... I guess I just didn't expect it." I turn back towards the bed and Kristina has already shed her clothing and is lying on the sheet, her legs modestly crossed at her ankles.

Damn! Time to stop complaining. Three naked beauties are just sitting here on the bed, surrounding a naked virgin goddess who is waiting for me to take her virginity. I should fucking pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming, but then I might wake up and I certainly don't want that. I quickly strip off my clothes, to appreciable murmurs from the spectators, and lock eyes with my sister as I crawl up next to Kristina. Lauren looks so damn fuckable; I wish she were the virgin sacrifice. I clear that incestuous thought from my mind as I turn my attention to Kristina.

"You look so inviting," I tell her as I pull her into my arms and resume our kiss from earlier. As our tongues dance a gentle prelude to our lovemaking, I caress her tight, round ass and run my hands down her shapely thighs.

"Mmm," Kristina moans into my mouth as my hand squeezes her firm ass cheek. My cock is mashed against her stomach and her taut nipples are pressing into my chest as our bodies rock together.

"I've can't wait to suck on your nipples," I tell her breaking the kiss as we both try to catch our breath. She just nods as I trail kisses down her neck. Bringing my hand up to massage her breast, I flick my tongue against her elongated nipple and get rewarded with a deep, guttural moan. Sucking her nipple into my mouth, I lick it and nibble on it while my hand caresses her small, pliable breast.

I spend a long time suckling her breasts, shifting back and forth between her taut nipples as her arousal builds. Her hands are in my hair as she pulls my head tightly against her chest. Gradually, I move my hand down her torso and comb my fingers through her blonde pubic hair. I bite her nipple at the same time as my fingers reach her moist pussy and she lets out an audible gasp.

"That sounds good," Kylie says, smiling at her friend.

"It is," Kristina murmurs as I smear her slick juices all around her outer labia. Leaving her breasts, I kiss my way up her neck as I split her pussy lips with my middle finger. With intentional synchronization, I slip my finger between her labia and my tongue into her mouth at the exact same time. She moans into my open mouth as I finger the opening of her tight love canal.

"Mmmmm," Kristina moans around my tongue as I keep up my onslaught on her tender fuck hole. I catch a glance of the other girls; their faces flush with excitement as they watch their friend writhe around on the bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sleepover
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds