The Sleepover

"God, I needed that!" she says, turning towards me and pulling me into a tight embrace. I stop her when she starts moving her lips towards mine.

"I taste like pussy," I warn her.

"At least it's mine," she smiles as she moves closer and slides her tongue into my mouth. We kiss passionately and her hand slides between my legs, gently squeezing my semi-erect cock. "Think five is the magic number?" she asks, breaking the kiss.

"I wish, Sis," I answer honestly. "But I really think we should sleep on it. If we still want to in the morning, it will be better if I'm fully recovered. I don't want to disappoint you our first time."

"I can't imagine you could disappoint me, Brandon," she says, snuggling into my arms. "But you rest and we'll see what the morning brings." I close my eyes but my mind is reeling with everything that's happened, especially sleeping with my sister!"

I awaken once in the middle of the night when Lauren rolls over. Rolling with her, I spoon myself against her lovely ass, my cock nestling comfortably between her warm cheeks. I consider waking her as I loop my arm around her waist and breathe in her scent but instead I just pull her more tightly against me as I drift back to sleep.

In the morning, Lauren is gone and the welcoming smell of frying bacon hangs in the air. I hit the bathroom, brush my teeth and walk into the kitchen without getting dressed.

There is a plate of bacon sitting on the table and my sister is stirring pancake batter with her back to me. She's wearing the sexy purple nightie from Friday night and my cock responds instantly even before I realize she's not wearing the thong or any other panties.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she says as I grab a piece of bacon. "I thought you'd need your strength for what I have planned for you today," she smiles, eyeing my hardening cock.

"What do you have planned, Sis?" I ask as I step up behind her and caress her bare ass cheeks."

"Well, if fed properly, I figure you might be persuaded to show a girl a good time," she laughs, wiggling her ass against my hands.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, huh?" I ask, pulling her against me and nuzzling my cock between her ass cheeks.

"Brandon!" she pushes me away and pours pancake batter onto the griddle. "Eat first, then sex," she admonishes me playfully. "Get the drinks, okay?"

"Aww, you're no fun," I banter back as I open the fridge and pull out the orange juice. "But I do like how you dressed up for breakfast."

"I like how you're dressed... er... not dressed, too," she says.

"What time do you expect mom and dad?" I ask as we sit down to enjoy the pancakes. My cock has stayed perpetually hard while I've watched her move around the kitchen in her skimpy nighty.

"Not until late, around 8 o'clock tonight, I think," she smiles. "Think that gives us enough time?" she asks coyly.

"For what, Sis?" I tease between bites of pancake.

"For whatever you want," she whispers, her voice taking on a seductive tone.

"I want you," I answer honestly, her eyes reflecting the same lustful feelings I'm having.

"What are we waiting for?" she asks, clearing the table and putting the plates in the dishwasher.

As I follow her down the hall to her bedroom, I'm trying to get my mind around the fact that I'm actually going to fuck my sister! My cock has never been so fucking hard!

Lauren slips the nightie off her shoulders as she enters her room and lets it drop to the floor next to her bed. When she turns towards me I sense a hint of nervousness in her smile.

"You sure about this, Lauren?" I ask, stepping close and pulling her into my arms.

"Never been surer," she responds, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"We're really crossing a line," I remind her as I brush her hair from her face.

"Oh," she laughs, "Like showering together and oral sex wasn't?" She has a point. Lauren lies back on her bed, spreading her thighs invitingly and I crawl up between them. Her long pussy lips are already glistening with juice when I lower my face towards them.

"Just fuck me, Brandon," Lauren says, pulling on me by my shoulders. "I don't need any foreplay." I still pause at her perfect breasts to nibble on her nipples before I stretch out over my sister's welcoming body.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I tell her as I lean my body up and align my hard cock with her wide-open pussy. My cock is a steel rod, throbbing with anticipation but I pause long enough to admire my sister's beautiful body. She is a sight to behold; perfection personified. Damn!

My cock literally glides into Lauren's silky smooth pussy. She was right that she didn't need any foreplay. Her slick pussy walls welcome my incestuous intruder with a fiery intensity that heats up my shaft, which I thought was already as hot as a fireplace poker.

"Mmmmm," Lauren moans as my cock fills her snug pussy and I push against her pubic mound.

"You feel so good," I whisper, our eyes locked on each other and neither of us moving as her pussy muscles compress around my cock.

"So do you!" she responds, gripping my face in both of her hands and pulling me down for a kiss. I continue pressing my rigid cock into her as my chest comes to rest against her taut nipples and our mouths find each other. Wrapping her legs around me, she digs her heels into my ass and pushes me farther inside.

Her tongue conveys her urgent passion as she arches her back to open her pussy up even more. We aren't fucking exactly; we're pushing against each other like we could meld into one person. As she arches upward, I press downward like I'm trying to shove my entire body inside of her instead of just my cock. We grind against each other as our tongues fight for space in her mouth.

We're moaning into each other's mouth as our bodies writhe with the overwhelming intensity of our incestuous passion. With her legs around my back, I reach under and grab her ass cheeks as I thrust deeper into her liquefied love canal.

"Fuck me, Brandon," she gasps, breaking the kiss and rocking against my cock. "Fuck me like you own me!" she pleads. I slide my hands up her thighs and grip her behind the knees, pushing her legs up into the air. I withdraw my cock from her wet, velvety hole until just the head lingers between her fiery lips. Then I push her ankles down until she is almost bent in half and slam my cock deep into her overheated pussy. Fuck!

"Oh yeah!" she moans as I pound her pussy, crushing her clit with my pelvic bone on each downward thrust. I keep hammering my sister's pussy with my swollen cock. I can't remember ever being this hard. She keeps moaning and calling my name.

"Oh fuck! Oh Brandon! Oh God!" she screams as I slam my cock home again and again until we've both reached the point of no return.

"Oh God, Sis," I breathe as I release her legs. She plants her feet on the mattress and arches her back as I hammer my cock into her fiery snatch. Pulling me down for another kiss our bodies meld together as she shoves her tongue in my mouth and I pound her pussy into submission.

"Oh fuck! Oh Brandon!" Lauren moans as we lose ourselves in our sexual gyrations. I slip my hands under her back, gripping her shoulders to keep her from hitting the headboard as I pummel her smoldering pussy.

"OHMYGOD!" Lauren cries as her orgasm builds towards its crescendo. She's got her arms around me and her feet planted firmly on her mattress as she thrusts her hips off the bed to meet my jackhammering strokes.

"OH YEAH! OH FUCK! BRANDOOOOOON!" Lauren screams, thrashing her head from side to side and digging her fingers into my back as her orgasm hits her full force. My balls tighten and it takes only a couple more of these forceful strokes for me to join her.

Fuck! My cock lurches inside her scorching pussy as she clamps her muscles tightly around it and puts me over the top. We ride out the pulsating waves of pleasure as I jerkily discharge my heavy load into my sister's sweltering cunt.

Our sweat-soaked bodies move as one, milking every last drop of pleasure from our incestuous union. We gulp big breaths of air before our lips again find each other but there is no lustful urgency in this languorous kiss, just contentment and... love. Yes, I love my sister in a very non-brotherly way.

"I love you, Sis," I tell her as our bodies settle into a comfortable stillness. My spent cock lingering inside of her as my body crushes her into the mattress.

She startles me by pushing me off of her so soon. I was content to just lie here melding into my sister's warm body but she apparently has other ideas. Now that it's done, is she ashamed? Sorry that we went this far? Whatever her reasoning, she has me completely off of her and onto my back beside her.

Before I can ask what's wrong, she's moved between my legs and slurped my limp cock into her mouth, swirling it around with her tongue. Fuck! That feels incredible.

"You recovered pretty fast yesterday," she says, taking a breath from my pussy-soaked cock. "I want you inside me again as quickly as you can," she smiles. "That was sooooo fucking good, Brandon!" She cups my balls as she sucks my cock back into her mouth and her tongue doesn't stop moving until my cock has fully recuperated.

"Aren't you the stud," she smiles as she scoots forward and straddles my legs. Her hand continues to corkscrew up and down my rigid shaft.

"I love you, Sis," I tell her for the second time as she positions her soggy pussy over my cockhead. The mixture of juices inside her cunt eases my entry and she impales herself on my hard cock in one swift motion.

"Of course, you do," she laughs. "Every guy loves the girl he's fucking, at the time he's fucking her. Tell me how you feel in the morning," she adds as she wiggles around to get comfortable.

Leaning forward so her beautiful breasts hang enticingly close to my face, she starts undulating her hips in some kind of a rolling motion on my cock. Fuck! With all her tricks, Kelly never even came close to make me feel like this.

Taking my hands, Lauren places them against her magnificent breasts and I rub my palms in a circular motion around her hard nipples.

"Ooh yeah," she coos. Her hair is matted to her forehead and little droplets of sweat run down between her luscious breasts. She's rolling her hips forward, sliding my cock in and out of her hot, mushy pussy while clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around me. Fuck!

"You are amazing, Sis," I tell her, pinching her nipples and kneading her breasts. I feel a mixture of our juices running down between my ass cheeks as she continues rolling her hips in a rippling motion over my cock. I pick up on her rhythm and push my cock up deeper into her enflamed pussy, purging the remaining fluids from her cunt. .

When she leans forward again, I grab one of her nipples between my teeth and suck it hard before she pulls back and sits up straight. Giving up on the rolling motion, she starts bouncing no my cock, riding me harder and faster.

I'm thrusting my cock up, bucking wildly under her as she rhythmically jounces around on my extremely rigid pole. Squeezing her succulent breasts, I keep them from slapping against her chest as she rides me into a deeply intense orgasm.

"Oh Brandon! Oh Fuck! Brandon!" she pants, riding out wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure. "I looooove youuuuuu!" she screams, clamping her pussy muscles around my hard cock and triggering my release as she collapses on my chest. I enfold her in my arms and we lay there gasping for breath.

"Of course you do," I tease. "When you're in the throes of an orgasm. We'll see how you feel in the morning." She pounds her fist into my arm as she shoves her tongue deep into my mouth.

With my cock snuggly tucked inside her pulsating pussy and our tongues entwined in our mouths, we bask in the afterglow of our incestuous lovemaking. Neither of us wants to disengage or lose the magic of this moment but Lauren's phone rings incessantly.

"Don't even think about it," I whisper.

"It's Kristina," she says, recognizing the ringtone. "She might need something." When she reaches for her phone on the nightstand my cock slides out of her warm pussy and I moan my disappointment.

"Poor baby," she teases as she taps her phone and says hello. She listens for a minute and then a mischievous grin covers her whole face.

"Kristina wants to know if she can come over," she says to me, covering the phone. The disappointment must be obvious on my face. "Her sister is leaving with friends and she doesn't want to be in the house alone." I shrug. What the fuck! I don't want anyone else here.

"Can you give us about half an hour?" she says, running her finger up and down my slick cock. "I know, right?" she says, as my cock surprisingly starts to respond.

"Kristina!" Lauren yells into the phone. "Yesterday you were a virgin and today you're nothing but a horny little slut!" she laughs. She listens for another minute while massaging my spent cock. "Okay, I'll save some for you," she laughs before clicking off and tossing her phone aside.

"What was that all about?" I ask as she bends her head towards my cock.

"Have I mentioned that Kristina and I share everything?" she asks as she cleans my limp cock with her tongue.

"No, but what did you mean, you'll save some for her," I ask, raising my eyebrows questioningly and wondering if Kristina knows about us.

"I don't mean we just sharing clothes or information," she says, sucking my cockhead into her mouth for emphasis. "I mean we share everything."

"Does that include me?" I ask, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth.

"It could," she teases, licking down the side of my shaft and cleaning my balls with her warm tongue. "I've never done a threesome, and of course, we know Kristina hasn't."

Fuck! The thought of Kristina and Lauren together is almost too much to fathom. I smile at my sister as my cock extends to its full length.

"You seem to like the idea," she says. "Let's take a shower, so we're ready when she gets here.

"I really do love you, Sis," I tell her as we hop off the bed and head for the shower.

"All guys say that when they're anticipating a threesome," she laughs. "We'll see how you feel in the morning."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sleepover
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds