The Sleepover

I keep teasing her pussy and rubbing her little love button, as I kiss my way down her body. Positioning myself between her widespread legs, I replace my finger with my tongue and eat her through an amazingly powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" she screams. "Ohhhhh Brandon! Oh God! OhhHHHHHHHHH!" I'm sucking on her clit and fingering the opening of her tight, virgin pussy. "I'm fucking cumminggggggg!" she shrieks while entangling her fingers in my hair and pulling my face tightly into her quivering pussy. I stay with her clit until she collapses back on the bed, then start lapping up her sweet nectar.

"You going to fuck her now, Brandon?" Alex asks when I pause to take a breath.

"Not yet," I answer. "She's not ready yet.

"Yes, I am," Kristina counters.

"You'll be more ready after I eat you again," I answer as I dive back into her delectable pussy. Flicking my tongue in every crevice of her labium, I devour her juices and tongue fuck her tight, virgin hole. She moans appreciatively as I push her legs in the air and ream her asshole.

"You're right," she pants, turning her face toward Alex, "that feels wonderful!" She squirms responsively as I slowly lick her perineum, that sensitive area between her asshole and her pussy.

As I progress towards Kristina's soggy pussy, I stealthily steal glances at Alex, Kylie and Lauren. All three girls are clearly aroused from watching this live action sex show. While Lauren and Kylie are being a somewhat discreet, Alex is openly rubbing her widespread pussy and finger fucking herself. The other two girls have a hand between their legs but are not being so obvious about it. Damn! My cock is fucking hard!

"OOOOOHMYFUCKINGGOD!" Kristina screams, grabbing my hair as I relentlessly assault her saturated pussy. Sucking her clit into my mouth and teasing her tight little love canal with my fingers, I feel her tense towards another orgasm. Bucking her hips off the bed, she pulls my face tightly into her splayed open pussy.

"OH FUUUUUUUCKKK!" she groans as her pulsating vaginal muscles try to suck my finger inside and her excretions soak my face. "OH GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" she screams.

While Kristina is still in the throes of her second orgasm, I ask Kylie for the condom lying on the nightstand. She grabs it, opens the wrapper and reaches for my cock.

"I can do it," I tell her, my face covered with pussy juice.

"So can I," she smiles as she expertly rolls it down my throbbing cock. Her fingers linger around the base of my cock and then trail across my balls. "Go get 'em tiger," she whispers, slapping me playfully on my ass.

"You're sure you still want this?" I ask Kristina as I align my hard cock with her saturated pussy lips.

"Don't even ask that," she pants. "Just fuck me, Brandon!" she commands, spreading her thighs as wide as they'll go.

"Do you want to be on top so you can control the penetration?" I ask somewhat belatedly.

"Stop stalling, Brandon," Alex pleads. "She really wants this."

I make eye contact with each one of my lovely naked companions while I glide my cock toward Kristina's virgin opening. My cock is rock solid and will easily slip into her well-lubricated hole.

"Your pussy feels incredible," I say as I push my cockhead ever so slowly into her compact tunnel.

"This is it!" Kylie whispers as the girls move closer. She is extremely tight but the residual juices from her back-to-back orgasms help me slide easily between her thin lips. I lean down and push my pussy-soaked tongue deep into her mouth just as my cock starts meeting resistance. Kristina engages my tongue without a hint of concern about the lingering taste.

Kylie is right; this is it. I arch my back with my cock poised at the opening of her silky smooth pussy. Kristina instinctively knows what to do. She raises her knees, spreads her legs wider and plants her feet firmly on the bed.

"Ready?" I ask one more time as I break the kiss. She just nods. While I plunge forward she thrusts upward and my cock bursts through her protective barrier, burrowing itself deep inside her quivering pussy.

"Ooomph!" she lets out a breath of air and her face is set in a hard grimace.

"You okay, Kristina," I ask, watching her face for signs of pain.

"Yeah," she says unconvincingly. "It hurts but not badly," I feel her vaginal muscles flexing around my cock as if they are trying to expel a foreign object while her hot pussy juice bubbles heatedly all around it.

I lie perfectly still to let her get used to the feeling before slowly extract my cock from her fiery tunnel. Her pussy feels so hot and so fucking tight! When my cockhead is almost out I slowly push it all the way back in. Her pussy is pulsating with excitement as I slowly repeat the in and out strokes to the oohs and aahs of our naked spectators.

"You're a woman," Lauren whispers, while brushing hair off her damp forehead.

"I am!" she smiles while gradually responding to the motions of my cock. I'm still slowly gliding in and out as she wraps her legs around my back and digs her heels into my ass. She's hugging me tightly to her chest when she whispers, "Fuck me, Brandon. Make me cum again."

I wrap my arms under her shoulders for leverage and start gradually pumping my cock faster. My balls slap her ass as she thrusts her hips up to meet me stroke for stroke. Fuck! Less than one day after breaking up with Kelly and I'm fucking my sister's virgin friend... with a fucking audience of naked eighteen year olds. What the fuck! Kristina agrees.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck! We're really fucking!" Her nails dig into my back as our rhythmic lovemaking ignites passionate moans and expletives.

"Yes you are," Alex says as she kisses her on the cheek. "You guys are fucking awesome!"

The condom is helping keep my release at bay, but I'm getting close. I pound into her, slamming my pelvic bone against her clit and plunging my cock deep inside her exceedingly tight pussy.

"Oh yeah! Just like that! Oh fuck!" Kristina holds me tighter, her nails scraping my back as we lose ourselves in the moment. Above our loud breathing I can hear my cock slamming into her slushy pussy and the rhythmic sound of my balls slapping against her ass.

When her orgasm hits and her inner muscles clamp around my rigid cock, I feel a hand sliding down over my ass and caressing my balls. Fuck! That finishes it for me and I jerkily shoot my load into her climaxing pussy. We buck against each other, gasping for air as we hold on tightly and ride out the pleasure cycle.

"Hmmm," I murmur, kissing her tenderly on the lips as her pussy quivers around my spent cock.

"Wow!" Lauren whispers, "I've never watched anyone fuck before. That was amazing."

"Yeah," Alex adds, her hand still caressing my ass cheeks, as I lay entangled with her friend.

"Who's next," Kylie asks, eliciting dirty looks from Lauren.

"We agreed this would be for Kristina," she admonishes her.

"I know but now I'm so fucking horny I'm about to find that rubber dildo," Kylie says, laughing.

"Thank you, Brandon," Kristina says pulling my face down for another kiss. She slides her hands down my back and over my ass, where it collides with Alex's hand. "What the fuck?" she says, turning her head towards Alex who just shrugs and they both laugh long and hard.

I finally disengage my spent cock and roll off of Kristina. Her friends are quick to inspect the damage and report that there is very little blood.

"It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would," Kristina says.

"That's good," I say, rolling off the bed and heading for the bathroom to discard the condom. As I leave, the girls are each sharing the discomfort of their first times. I don't need that information, especially about my sister.

While I'm waiting for the shower spray to get hot, Kylie slips into the bathroom.

"Want me to wash your back, Brandon?" she asks. What the hell, why not?

"Sure," I answer as I move aside to invite her into the shower. We stand facing each other with the shower spray hitting her back as she lathers soap over my cock and balls.

"I thought you said my back," I tease.

"We'll get to that," she smiles as my cock recovers more quickly than I expected.

"Mmmm," Kylie purrs as I caress her breast and pinch her nipples. "Once we get all of Kristina's nasty pussy sauce off of you," she smiles as she corkscrews her soapy hand up and down my fully erect cock and teases my balls, "will you fuck me, Brandon?" Before I can respond, she moves her lips to mine and slips her tongue inside my mouth.

I believe I mentioned that Kylie and I are almost the same height. She slips her hands from between us and wraps them around my ass, mashing her porcelain smooth mound against my erection. "You taste like pussy, Brandon," she says, pausing the kiss while she grinds against my cock. I just smile sheepishly, not knowing how to respond.

"And you recovered fast!"

"You recovered me, Kylie," I respond, gripping her ass cheeks.

"What are you going to do with it now?" she teases.

"What would you like me to do?" I ask.

Smiling seductively, she turns us around so the shower spray is hitting my back. Freeing herself from my embrace, she turns and places her hands against the tile wall. "What I've wanted to do since you showed up yesterday," she answers, grinding her ass against my hard cock.

My cock is sandwiched between her wet ass cheeks as I reach under her arms and caress her medium sized breasts.

"Please," Kylie pleads, spreading her legs apart while glancing at me over her shoulder.

"Please what?" I tease.

"Please put it in me, Brandon." Who am I to ignore a woman's wishes? Even if that woman is an 18-year-old friend of my sister. I pull my cock back and align it with her anxious opening. Gently easing my cockhead between her swollen pussy lips, I hold it there without moving.

"Ohhh," she coos as she pushes back against the intruder. I move with her so that only my cockhead remains inside her luscious pussy. "Come on! Please!" she begs.

I grip her hips with my hands and slam my cock into her, balls deep in one quick thrust.

"Oh! YEAH!" she cries as my balls slap against her upper thighs and my cock stretches her open. I take long even strokes and enjoy the sight of her firm young ass as my cock disappears inside of her. She has both hands on the wall as I hammer my hard cock into her fiery pussy.

"Oh... oh...oh...oh!" her moans punctuate the pounding I'm giving her with low rhythmic moans. "Fuck!" she says, "I've needed this!"

The tension build inside my nut sack and I know I'm not going to last much longer. Kylie has one hand between her legs, working her clit as I pummel her towards the anticipated crescendo.

"Oh Fuck, Brandon! Oh yeah... I'm almost there!" Me too! I'm driving it hard, heading into the home stretch. Just when I can't hold back any longer, Kylie pulls her hand from her clit, braces herself against the wall and clamps her pussy muscles around my cock. I erupt instantly, jerkily depositing several loads of hot jism inside her teenage pussy. Fuck! I forgot the fucking the condom? I freeze, holding her perfectly still.

"Don't stop!" Kylie grasps, "ride it out!"

"We forgot the condom!" I say, sheepishly.

"Forget it, I'm on the pill!" she says, exasperatedly. "Just keep going!" I pick up the rhythm, riding her through the final stages of her orgasm. I'm totally spent and the water is pounding on my back.

"We should wash," I say, making no effort to disengage my cock from her fiery pussy.

"Probably," she agrees, continuing to lean against the shower wall.

"Brandon!" my sister yells, coming into the bathroom. "Are you going to shower all day?"

"No, I'm almost done," I answer but she's already pulling the shower curtain open.

"Kylie!" she screams, "What the fuck are you doing in here... well, I can see what you're doing but..."

"I just thought I'd help him clean up..." she smiles as I pull my spent cock from her soggy pussy, "and then he raped me," she laughs. My sister rolls her eyes but then immediately refocuses them on limp dick.

"You got it up again already?" Lauren asks me.

"Actually Kylie got it up again, but yeah," I answer.

"Well, aren't you the stud?" she smiles as I devour her perfect breasts with my eyes.

"I'm done," Kylie says, squeezing past me and stepping out of the shower. Lauren hands her a towel without taking her eyes off of me.

"Need a shower, Sis," I offer with a wide smile.

"Seems like I should get in line if I do," she says but her face shows all the signs of taking me up on it.

"Come on," I offer again, "I'll wash your back."

"Hey, that's my line," Kylie jokes just before she exits the bathroom. Lauren is just looking at me, her taut nipples betraying her arousal as she apparently is considering my offer.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty safe for a while," I tell her. "Even studs like me have a recovery time."

Lauren glances into the bedroom and then slips into the shower next to me. "Will you really wash my back?" she asks playfully. Fuck yes!

"And your front if you're nice to me," I respond as I feel a familiar quiver in my cock.

"Wash me," she says just above a whisper, as she closes her eyes. Fuck! I know I've already crossed a line by eating Lauren but the opportunity to run my soapy hands all over her body is sending intense recovery signals to my cock. Maybe it isn't so safe in here after all.

I lather my palms and softly massage her shoulders before running my hands down her arms. Like a blind man learning to 'see with his fingers' I begin exploring my sister's trembling body. Beginning with her torso, my hands study the shape of her sides, how far her pelvic bones protrude and where her ribs begin.

"That tickles," she says squirming as my finger caress her lower ribs. Not to be deterred, I move up to her full breasts, which I briefly inspected yesterday but today I take my time to lift them, caress around the outside curves, and run my fingers down the valley between them.

"Mmmm," Lauren softly moans. "That feels nice."

"They're so beautiful, Sis," I whisper as I draw circles around her areolas and lower my mouth to her nipple.

"This is so wrong," she says as she holds my face tightly against her breast.

"I know," I answer, immediately returning to her extended nipple. I alternate between her breasts, suckling each nipple as my hands explore her back. Running my fingers down her spine, I massage the small of her back and the upper curves of her magnificent ass as I nibble and tease her sensitive nipples.

"God! Brandon!" she sighs, leaning into me while my hands grip her ass cheeks and my teeth pull on her nipple. I stand up and my fully recovered cock is poking her stomach as my fingers trace a path along the crevice between her ass cheeks.

"Why did you have to come home when you did?" she asks as my finger circles her asshole. "Why do you have to recover so fast?" Reaching between us she adjusts my rigid cock so it is trapped between our bodies instead of stabbing her in the stomach.

"Because you really are the sexiest," I answer quietly, my fingers lightly massaging her perineum.

"But it's so wrong, Brandon," she moans while giving no indication that she wants me to stop.

"I know, Sis," I answer because I have nothing else to say. She's right and we both know it. Showering with my sister, exploring her body, sucking her tits and whatever else we might do is totally wrong but it doesn't mean I want to stop. "Do you want me to stop?" I ask just as my finger reaches her pussy lips.

"Huh-uh," she shakes her head no. "I should, but I don't."

"Me either," I answer, slipping the tip of my finger between her slick pussy lips. I have to bend my knees a little to reach her pussy from behind and she grinds her pubic mound against my cock. Our faces are even with each other and when our eyes meet she licks her lips.

I've never kissed my sister like this. We're an affectionate family but it's always just been cheek kisses between us. Expecting a gentle lip kiss, I'm surprised when her tongue slams into my mouth and her lips mash against mine. Squeezing me tightly against her, she explores my mouth and sucks on my tongue, while my finger slips farther into her aroused pussy.

"Mmmpph," she moans into my mouth as I hump my cock against her stomach and finger fuck her from behind. Shit! My sister's prolonged kiss is fucking mind-blowing! Having her tongue in my mouth is more erotic and more intimate than anything we've done. I've sucked her tits, eaten her pussy and lathered soap all over her exquisite body but it's the intimacy of her impassioned kiss that is sending a rush of blood to my engorged cock!

I can tell she feels it too because her pussy is slick with her juices, just begging for my hard cock. I want to fuck her so badly! By the time she breaks the kiss we are both panting like stray dogs left out in the sun.

"I know you want to fuck me, Brandon," she pants. I can only nod as I try to turn her around.

"I'm sorry," she says, shaking her head. "My body's ready," she says. It certainly is! "But I can't quite cross that line yet. You're still my brother," she adds. She's right, and I certainly don't want to do anything we'll both regret. Although, I can't imagine ever regretting anything we would do.

"Sure, Sis," I say, failing to hide my disappointment. "We'll take it slow and if it's meant to happen, it will."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to leave you like this," she says, squeezing my rigid shaft and dropping to her knees. I stop her just as she is about to wrap her lovely lips around my cockhead.

"Wait," say, pulling her to her feet. "You don't have to do that." Who knows why I'm stopping her. I want my sister like I've never wanted any girl before but I'm still her big brother. Who else will protect her from making rash decisions she might regret?

"I want to," she protests, as I wrap my arms around her. "You're in that state because of me, right?" she teases, rubbing her tits against my chest.

"Definitely," I kiss her forehead. "But there are other ways to relieve this without you compromising yourself." She pulls back and looks me in the eye.

"You're going to jack off in the shower?" she laughs, shaking her head at the absurdity of it. "What a fucking cliché, Brandon." She starts to kneel again but I stop her. Laughing, it's my turn to shake my head.

"Not with three other willing women in the next room," I answer, cocking my head towards our parents' bedroom. Her face is suddenly red with anger.

"You want to fuck Alex!" she exclaims, pushing herself away from me. "That's what this is about! You're not protecting me! You're afraid if I suck you off you won't get it up for the cute, black chick with the big tits!" That's exactly what it is but that's not what I say.

"I want to fuck you," I whisper in her ear as I pull her back against my hard-on. "But since I'm your brother, and that's a problem..."

"Fine!" She steps out of the shower and grabs a towel. "Fuck whomever you want, Brandon" she says. "It's fine with me!" It clearly isn't but I rinse off and get out of the shower anyway.

"Who's next for Brandon, the stud?" Lauren says as she exits the bathroom. Her three naked friends are lying on the bed looking at each other.

"It's my turn," Alex says, excitedly, "I haven't gotten laid yet."

"Perfect!" Lauren says, turning to leave the bathroom.

"Aren't you going to stay," Alex asks. "You can play with his balls as he fucks me. He liked it when I did that when he was fucking Kristina."

"Maybe someone should spank his ass while he's fucking you, Alex," she seethes. "I bet he'd like that." She turns and heads down the hall to her bedroom.

"Can I do that?" Kylie asks as I enter the bedroom. My cock had deflated some during my argument with Lauren but the site of these three naked beauties has restoration properties like you wouldn't believe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sleepover
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds