The Switch Hitter

"Are you propositioning me dad?"

"Would you be upset if I was son?"

"Heck no dad! I want to do it that way with you too. I really do," he said as he put his hand on his father's massive hard-on. He wanted him to know exactly how he felt about making love to him. "I've never done it dad but I want to. I want you to make love to me just like you do with Uncle Eddy." He brought his mouth to his father's cock and licked the head, tasted his father's semen, smiled and said, "I love you so much daddy and it's just so wonderful that you and mom understand how I want to be a girl and make love with both of you."

"We do understand son." He pulled Jimmy up and held him in his arms, moved his hands to his round little bottom and pushed his cock between his legs and told him, "I can't wait to fuck my little girl."

That sent a shiver of excitement through Jimmy. "Me either daddy. I can't wait to feel you inside of me." He knew he was going to be his father's little girl from now on. He reached between them and held his father's cock. "I want you to cum in my mouth and while your inside of me daddy. I want you to make love to me and pretend I'm your little girl."

"I won't be pretending honey; you already are my little girl."

Jimmy rested his head against his father's strong chest and quietly asked, "When daddy?"

Hal pulled him tighter to him. "I have an idea." He led his son to his own bedroom. "I don't think your mother will mind if you borrow a few things until you get your own." He pulled open her panty drawer. "Let's see if we can find something your size. It would really turn me on if you were wearing something sexy when I...when we." He gave his son a coy smile "When I make love to my daughter the first time."

Jimmy was so nervous that he could barely stand as he held a pair of his mother's filmy black panties. "I love these. Do you think they will fit?"

"Try them on honey."

Jimmy stepped into his mother's silk panties. They were high cut around the legs and showed off lots of his butt cheeks. He slowly worked them over his hips. For the first time in his life he felt the thrill of wearing woman's clothes. His hard, but diminutive cock was silhouetted excitedly through the thin material. "They feel so nice daddy." He turned and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "I love them." He turned and faced his father. "What do you think?"

I think you look fantastic sweetheart." He fisted his cock as he admired his new daughter. "How about if find you a matching bra now?" He opened another drawer. "I think this one matches your panties." He held it up to Jimmy's flat chest. "Try it on."

Jimmy hooked it in the front and then pulled it up and over his chest. The 36 B cups wanted to flatten out but he didn't worry about that now. Cocking his hip, he vamped in front of the mirror. "Oh my god daddy, look at me!"

"You look perfect baby girl." Hal took him in his arms and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "My little girl looks so pretty in her sexy lingerie." He pushed his cock against the silk panties and pawed at his son's tight bottom. "I can't wait to make love to you now."

As much as Jimmy wanted the same thing, there was one more thing he wanted to wear when he made love to his father for the first time. He now asked, "Do you think mom has any nylons I could wear too? I really loved how Uncle Eddy looked in them."

"Oh geez," Hal moaned and quickly opened another drawer and found a new pair of thigh-high nylons for his son. "Put these on honey."

Jimmy sat at his mother's vanity and as if he'd been it doing it all his life, carefully rolled them up his well-toned legs. His cock was dripping and discoloring the front of his panties by the time he had them both on. "Now I know why Uncle Eddy was so hard." He faced the mirror and stood on his tiptoes and admired his girlish reflection. "They make my legs look slimmer."

"Your butt too baby girl." Hal could only stand back in awe. His son's transformation from boy to girl was almost complete. He knew that with a little make-up, a wig and of course breasts, he could easily pass as a girl. "Sweetheart, you look gorgeous." He held out his arms. "Come to daddy."

"Here I am daddy," Jimmy said as he fell into his father's arms. "I'll always be your little girl and I'll always want you."

"And daddy will always want his precious daughter too." He pushed his cock against his son's 'pussy,' and kissed him, thought of him as a girl already. Leading him to the bed, he gently guided him down. "Daddy's going to make love to his little girl now."

Jimmy opened his arms. "Take me daddy. Make love to me."

Hal was trembling with excitement as he kissed his son's neck and then trailed his lips down over his bra. He pulled it aside with his teeth and tonged Jimmy's tiny brown nipples. He sucked hard on each one, making them swell with excitement. "Soon you'll have real breasts Jimmy honey. Every girl should have beautiful breasts for her daddy to play with."

"I want that daddy. I want real ones for you to touch and kiss and make love to." Jimmy held his father's mouth to his nipple and wondered how long it would take to get real breasts.

Hal moved his lips further down, until he was at the top of the panties. He grabbed the elastic with his teeth and pulled them down until his son's cute little pink cock was pressing against his waiting lips. He trapped him in his mouth and sucked his clit. He loved how he was able to fit his son's whole cock into his mouth. He tasted semen. "My little girl has the sweetest tasting little clitty."

Jimmy was going out of his mind now and cried out, "Suck it daddy, suck my pussy daddy." Instinctively, he wrapped his slinky legs around his father's back and pulled him tight. "Eat me daddy. Eat my pussy and make me cum."

Hal sensed his son was close to cumming and wisely slowed down. He towered over him and held his own engorged cock. Semen was oozing form it. He had to make sure he didn't cum too soon. "I better get some lubrication. I don't want to hurt my baby girl's pussy."

"That would be good daddy," Jimmy nervously said. He was anxious about his first time but his excitement was overwhelming. He rolled over on his stomach, pushed his butt up and playfully meowed like a kitten and said, "I'm all yours Daddy."

Hal nearly ripped the drawer out of the night table looking for the jar of lubricant. He dropped the jar, picked it up, fumbled with the top before finally getting it open. He covered his fingers with the jell. "Just let me put some on me and then inside my little girls pussy." Hal gingerly applied the lubricant all over his cock shaft and fat head. "Now you honey." He carefully pulled his son's black panties down and then took a moment to admire his perfect ass. If he didn't know better he'd have thought it was young girl he was about to fuck. "Oh my god Jimmy, you look so sexy."

With his face pressed into the pillow, Jimmy reached back with both hands and parted his virgin cheeks. "You make me feel so sexy daddy." He was amazed at how soft and feminine his voice suddenly sounded.

Hal inched his slippery finger past the tight muscle and into his son's ass. He massaged every inch of him and was thrilled at how tight he was. When Jimmy pushed his butt back at his finger, he couldn't help laugh. "You little minx, you just can't wait to feel daddy's cock inside of you can you."

Jimmy giggled a girlish laugh and said, "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me and make me your little girl."

"Oh baby girl, daddy can't wait." He'd just begun to push the head of his cock into his son's tight opening when a loud commotion behind him caused him to stop. He turned.

"Hal Cougar! Don't you dare!" Ellen Cougar said as she rushed in the room. Lettzie and Eddy were right behind her. Ellen's arms were full of bags from several women's stores "You said you'd wait until I got home." She dropped her bags and ran to the bed and threw her arms around her son. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him like she was already his lover. "Honey you look so beautiful." Her fingers touched her bra and panties; saw how feminine her son looked in them. Turning to her husband, she gave him a big smile and started taking off her clothes. "You're not going to have sex with our son...my daughter without me Hal Cougar." She was quickly naked.

"And us too," Lettzie said as she quickly disrobed. "I can't wait to see daddy Cougar make love to my darling niece."

"And me either," Eddy said as he got out of his clothes.

'Hi mom, Aunt Lettzie, Uncle Eddy," Jimmy shyly said as he awkwardly looked at them. He could feel his father's cock pressing against him, couldn't wait to feel him inside of him but apologized to his mother. "I hope you don't mind if I borrowed a few of your things. Daddy said it was ok."

"Oh my darling precious daughter, yes of course it's alright," Ellen said as she lavished him with tiny loving kisses. "You can wear anything of mine honey. It's going to be so much fun having a daughter to share clothes with." She couldn't resist checking out his cock. Lettzie had quaintly described it as an enlarged l clitoris. She agreed and now couldn't wait to feel it inside of her.

"Ve buy for you many pretty things, Jimmy," Lettzie said as she emptied a bag of beautiful matching bras and panties and nylons onto the bed. "Enough for you to get through the weekend," she laughed.

Jimmy was speechless. He couldn't believe they'd done this for him. "Thanks mom, Aunt Lettzie." He was almost crying with happiness now.

"Don't forget to thank your Uncle Eddy too. He helped too," his mother told him.

"Thanks Uncle Eddy," Jimmy said smiling up at him. "I'm going to look just like you now."

"You're going to look ten times better than me honey," Eddy said and leaned down and kissed his nephew. "We are all going to have so much fun with our new little girl."

"I hope so," Jimmy blushed. He couldn't wait.

Ellen was a bit nervous to be naked in front of her son for the first time and stood a few feet away. "I hope you're ok with all of us being here for your first time honey."

"I want you here mom, honest," Jimmy said as he looked her beautiful naked body. He loved how big and full her tits were and how her pubic hair was shaved into a tiny neat triangle. Just looking at her made him hard. "Daddy and I were..."

"Starting without us, I know," Ellen said and playfully punched her husband's arm. "You were supposed to wait until we all got here, Hal."

"I know but once Jimmy put on your things, I just...just couldn't help myself."

"Well I guess its ok since we're all here now," she said peering between her son and her husband. She smiled when she saw how the head of her husband's cock was pressed up against her son's 'pussy.' "And now that we're here, maybe you wouldn't mind if the four of us all helped you celebrate this special occasion. I mean, how many firsts are there to a family's incest?"

Jimmy couldn't help laugh. "You mean one big orgy Mom?"

Ellen laughed with him. "Yes, I guess that's what I mean." She reached for his cock and held him. "I can't wait to make love with my beautiful daughter."

"And I can't wait to make love with you too Mom," Jimmy said as he slid his cock against his mother's hand.

Hal pushed the head of his cock forward and felt his son's pussy yield a little. "And what did you have in mind my sexy little wife?"

"Oh, I don't know," she giggled playfully as she worked her head beneath her son's body. His hard little cock was right there for her. She opened her mouth and took him into her mouth and for the first time committed incest with him.

"So beautiful for da mother to suck da son," Lettzie said as she scooted her naked body in front of her nephew. She spread her legs wide and held her golden cunt lips apart. "For me, Jimmy can lick the cunt while daddy Cougar fucks his pretty little pussy and mother Cougar sucks his little clitty."

"Far out," Jimmy said as he pressed his face between his aunt's legs.

"Hey, how about me?" Eddy said. He was slowly fisting his cock.

Ellen motioned her brother. "I can't think of anything more exciting than to be fucked by my brother while I'm sucking my daughter's pussy."

"Me either," Eddy laughed.

"Me either," Hal laughed as he slowly slipped his cock into his son's virgin pussy for the first time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Switch Hitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds