The Switch Hitter

Jimmy blushed and gave his father a look that said he couldn't wait to find out. "Do you really think so dad? I mean you really wouldn't mind if I looked like him?"

"Hell no son! If you look half as beautiful as he does...well let's just say I think you'll look damn hot!"

Jimmy looked his father directly in the eyes and said, "I hope so." He pushed his hips up and made his cock tent his shorts up comically. It gave him such an incredible rush to show hard to his father. "You wouldn't mind if I was a 'chick with a dick?"

Hal couldn't help laugh. "No I wouldn't son. Makes me hard thinking about making love to you as a girl." Knowing it was time, he began to openly masturbate. "I suppose if I wasn't here, you'd be jacking-off while checking out your magazine.

Jimmy gave him a shy smile. "Probably."

"If I was alone, I would be too." He gave his son a look and said, "So since it's just the two of us, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't."

"You mean it dad?...Really? You want to...with me?"

"Jack-off together?" Hal laughed. "Heck yes son. I'd love to masturbate with you if you're ok with that. I've been thinking about it since your aunt told me how she jacked you off yesterday."

"That was so incredible, Dad," Jimmy excitedly said as he held his erection away from his shorts. "She made me cum so hard!" He couldn't believe he was going to jerk-off with his father. He didn't know what to do next so he waited for his father to take the lead.

"I bet she did." Hal waited a minute and then said, "Well I can see your waiting for me, so okay, here goes." He stood and pulled off his polo shirt and then slowly unzipped his slacks and let them fall." More fun if you're completely naked." The head of his cock was sticking through the opening of his boxers. He checked is son's reaction and then pushed his shorts off. "There," he said smiling naked. His seven inch cock was rock hard and stood up proudly away from his flat stomach. He had lots of dark curly hair below his navel and a thick mat of salt and pepper pubic hair surrounding his cock. He gave his son a smile as he wrapped his hand around his cock and gave it a few slow pulls. "Never thought I'd be jacking-off with my son...or my daughter." He kicked his pants to the side and proudly displayed his erection.

"Me either, Dad." It thrilled him to see his father naked. He couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful cock. He thought it was fantastic. "I never thought I'd be jacking-off with you either." He stared at his father's cock and said, "You've really got a great cock, Dad. It's so huge!" He gingerly stood up, pulled off his t-shirt and then quickly pushed his shorts down over his slim hips. He hadn't been naked in front of his father since he was a little kid but it didn't feel weird, it felt right. His body wasn't muscular like his fathers and his cock was nowhere near as big but he was just as hard and he could tell by the look in his father's eyes that he liked what he was seeing. "Wow, look at us Dad," he said as he slowly masturbated.

"Yeah, look at us son," Hal said as he fisted his cock and admired his son's body. It wasn't difficult to visualize him with breasts. His body was slim and lithe like a girl, just a little more athletic. "Your mother should see us now."

"Would she want to watch us?"

"I know she would," Hal said smiling.

"Neat." He wasn't sure he was ready to masturbate in front of her yet but it sounded pretty damn exciting. He eyed his fathers' cock now. The deep reddish brown shaft looked strong and powerful and he especially loved how it flared out even wider at its mushroom capped head. He couldn't wait to hold it or better yet, put it in his mouth and suck him off. He wondered what it would feel like to suck his own father off and let him cum in his mouth. Incest didn't scare him. It excited him. "I really love your cock, Dad."

"I really love yours too." Hal let go of his cock. It bobbed shamelessly up and down. "I love how pink and smooth it is."

"I'm glad you like it Dad." He unconsciously licked his lips as he watches his father stroke his cock. "I never knew you were so big."

He took a chance he wouldn't offend his son and said, "I think yours is really cute. It sort of reminds me of a girl's clitty." He hoped he'd take that as the compliment he meant it to be.

Jimmy thought about that a second and quickly decided he liked how that sounded. "Thanks dad. I like that." The size of his cock would never bother him again. "I want you to think of me as a girl."

"I already do Jimmy." Hal ran his hand over his son's chest, felt how smooth his hairless skin was and said, "I really do see you as a girl." He moved his finger tip over Jimmy's tiny brown nipples and smiled when they hardened. "You've got the perfect girl's body. You hardly have any hair and if I do say so, I think you've got a very cute ass."

Jimmy blushed and laughed. "Thanks dad, I'm glad you like it." He reached for his father's cock, touched it for the first time. "I still can't get over how big you are compared to me. I love it!" It gave him a sense of pride knowing his father was so well endowed.

"I'm glad you like it Jimmy." He paused and then said, "In case you haven't figured it out, I'm bisexual too."

"I thought you were but I'm glad you told me. It makes it a lot easier knowing you are...that you understand how I'm feeling right now."

"I understand. I'm feeling the same way you are son. And I know how awful it is not to be able share that with anyone."

"I've never dared tell anyone...until now." He let out a nervous laugh and said, "Can I tell you something dad?"

"Anything son," Hal said as he slowly stroked his cock.

"You really turn me on."

Hal laughed; relieved his son felt the same way he did. "And you turn me on too, especially that pretty little clit of yours."

Jimmy gave out a girlish laugh. "I like hearing you say that dad." His cock felt like it was going to explode. "Just being able to stand here naked with you like this is and telling you how much I want to have sex with you is the best part of incest."

"The best son." Hal gave a mirthful shake of his head and said, "I still can't believe I'm jerking off with you or that we're talking to you about having sex together. But for me the best part is that I just told you how beautiful and sexy I think you're going to be as a girl." Hal hugged him and then softly said "I can't wait to make love with my daughter."

"And I can't wait to make love with you daddy. I want that so much. I can't wait to make love to you as your daughter." He felt his father's cock rising up against his stomach and he pushed back against him. "Your cock feels so nice."

Hal held him close, wrapped his arms around him and dropped to his hand over his son's naked butt and pulled him hard against him. "I'm glad you like it honey." Pulling his son's face up to his, he kissed him on the lips for the first time. "You kiss just like a girl."

Jimmy almost started crying again. "I hope so daddy."

"Your mother and I are both going to help you be the young lady you've always wanted to be." With more than a little emotion in his voice he said, "You're going to make a beautiful daughter." All he could think about was how much he wanted to feel his son's lips around his cock.

"You won't mind having a daughter instead of a son?"

Hal laughed. "No son, not at all. How could I ever be sorry that I'm going to be the father of a very beautiful and sexy daughter?" He pointed to the magazine. "You'll look just as pretty as any of those boys once we get some girls clothes on you." He thumbed Jimmy's nipples again and said, "Maybe some boobs like your uncle has."

"I want real one's dad."

"Oh," Hal said. He hadn't expected that but nodded, understood. "Of course you do honey and you'll have the most perfect tits a girl can ever have."

"I know it sounds crazy but I don't think I would really feel like one unless I had real breasts."

Hal Cougar rubbed the head of his cock against Jimmy's. "I understand son and your mother and I will do everything we can to make that possible." He moved his cock harder against his son's cock, smiled when he saw how they were both oozing pre cum. He wanted to prolong this and said, "Let's check out these pretty boys before we both cum."

"Okay." Jimmy giggled self-consciously. He pointed to a picture of a boy that was bending at the waist and looking back over his shoulder at the man that was fucking him. The boy girl had beautiful conical breasts and a tight little ass. "I want to look just like him."

Hal groaned as he massaged his son's girlish bottom. "He's got a great ass and nice tits but not as nice as yours will be sweetheart." He gave his son a smile when he said that. "Hope you don't mind if I call you stuff like that."

"I don't mind dad, it makes me feel nice and warm inside when you do." They continued to look together silently, both deep in their own thoughts. Jimmy slowly turned the pages as they beat off.

Feeling comfortable to ask anything now, Hal asked, "Ever wear your mother's panties when you jerked-off or just try them on to see how they felt?"

Jimmy gulped, shook his head. He told his father about what his aunt had said about buying him things to wear. "Do you think she will dad? Will Aunt Lettzie really buy me some panties and stuff?"

"I'm sure she will, son. Lettzie loves her men in sexy lingerie and from what she told me, she and your mother can't wait to help you dress up so you can look as sexy as Eddy." Hal knew it was time. He pointed to the young man sucking a cock. "He looks like he's really enjoying that." Hal then said, "Eddy told me you were really good."

With no hesitation or sense of embarrassment he told him how much he'd loved sucking his uncle off. "He has such an incredible cock and I loved sucking him off dad and when he came, wow, I never thought he was going to stop. It was so much fun!" He went on to tell him how he'd sucked a man off at the bookstore and how he'd given hand jobs to guys in the theater. "I was pretty sure I wasn't gay but until Aunt Lettzie let me finger her, well now I know I like women just as much as men."

Without elaborating, Hal said, "Your mother's going to be very pleased to know you like girls."

Jimmy thought he knew what his father meant but had to ask, "She won't think I'm sick for wanting to...?"

"Have sex with her?" Hal reached for his son's cock and held it. "Your mother's been involved with your uncle since they were teenagers. She loves incest. Family sex excites her just like it does me. If she were here right now, I'm sure she'd tell you how she can't wait to make love with you."

"She'd really want to, dad? She'd really want to have sex with me?"

"I can guarantee it son. I guess you find her attractive and sexy?

"Oh my god yes! Mom's fantastic, she's so beautiful and she really turns me on."

"Me too," Hal laughed.

"Wow dad, now I can't wait to fuc...,I mean..." His voice trailed off, embarrassed at what he almost said. "Sorry."

Hal couldn't help but chuckle. "To fuck your mother? Don't be sorry. Its ok with me if you say that and I'm sure your mother wouldn't mind it if you used those exact same words. She'll be thrilled to know her daughter wants to fuck her."

"I really do dad. I just think she's so pretty but I was afraid to tell you, that you'd think I was a sick or something for wanting to do it with mom."

"Well rest assured, son, neither your mother nor I think you're sick for wanting to have sex with either of us. I think she misses the fun times she had with Eddy when they were younger."

Jimmy put his hand around his father's cock and coyly asked, "Are you sure you won't get jealous if I fucked mom?"

Hal chuckled. "How about if I show you how I feel about that son." He leaned over his son's lap and brought his cock to his lips and slowly let it enter his mouth. He held him between his lips and slowly sucked his lovely little cock for the first time. He loved how his new daughters little clit felt in his mouth and would have sucked him longer but he didn't want him to cum yet. There was more to talk about first. With one last kiss to the slick, pink head of his pretty little girl's pussy, he sat back up smiling. "Does that tell you how excited I am about wanting to watch you fuck your mother?"

Jimmy laughed and said, "It sure does dad!" He hugged his father. "This is going to be so fun." He gave his father a big smile and said, "Hey, you just sucked my cock...my clit! That was pretty hot." Then he did what he'd been thinking. He leaned into his father and kissed him on the lips and told him, "You can suck my pussy anytime you want to daddy."

"Can I tell you something Jimmy?"

"Anything daddy."

"When I was sucking you just now, I was pretending it was your pussy that I was licking."

Jimmy smiled from ear to ear "I wish I had a really pussy for you daddy. I know I don't look like a girl yet but I will." He kissed his father hard on the lips and held his massive cock in his hands and said, "Will you make me a promise daddy?"

"Anything honey."

"Promise me that you'll let me suck your cock anytime I want to."

"Promise," Hal laughed happily. "You can give daddy a blowjob anytime you want to baby girl."

Jimmy batted his eyes sexily at his father and sweetly said, "Right now daddy?"

Hal laughed and hugged him and said, "How about in a few minutes honey. I think before we do anything else, I should tell you a little about your family's history and how your mother got me involved with your uncle and especially incest."

For the next few minutes Jimmy listed as his father told about how his mother and uncle became lovers. "You'll have to ask your mother for all the details, I'm sure she'd love to share them with you, but the short story is seeing her brother wearing her delicates really turned her. Can't blame her, I get rock hard every time I see Eddy in bra and panties. Anyway one thing led to another and before they knew it, they were having sex, committing incest and having a ball. They've been fucking ever since. Pretty neat huh? Bet you never guessed your mother was so wild."

"Not in my wildest dreams would I have guessed mom was into incest or that she helped Uncle Eddy the way she did." Jimmy thought it was pretty incredible that his mother was fucking her brother. He tried to imagine what it would be like to have a brother or sister to fuck.

"So how did you find out about Uncle Eddy dad? Did you know him before you met mom?"

"Sort of. Your mother and I were in college. We'd been dating since high school. Of course I knew Eddy but I certainly had no idea that he was bisexual or cross-dressed or that your mother was fucking him. Well, one afternoon I came over to see your mom, but she wasn't home. I was met at the door by this really beautiful and sexy girl. I thought she was a friend of your moms. I didn't even recognize Eddy at first."

"What'd you do?"

"Well it took me a second or two before I realized it was Eddy wearing a wig and make-up and not some gorgeous girl. He looked so hot. He was wearing a short skirt, nylons, heels and his blouse was damn near open to his belly button and he had these fantastic tits that I couldn't stop looking at. Once I got over the initial shock, Eddy and I had a good laugh. Eddy was pretty open with me and told me how he'd been dressing for years and that your mother helped him. That surprised me a little and I tried not to show how turned on it strangely made me. I didn't fool Eddy, he could tell how turned that made me and one thing led to another and he invited me up to his bedroom. I followed him upstairs and got even more turned on looking up his skirt. His legs looked so damn good in nylons and he had this fantastic butt, still does. I was hard before we got to his room. Eddy offered to do a striptease for me. By the time he was down to panties and bra, I was rock hard and fisting my cock through my pants."

"Holy smokes dad, you were really touching yourself in front of him?"

"Hell yes," Hal laughed. "Eddy told me he wouldn't be offended if I took it out and jerked off."

"Did you?"

"Of course I did. What red blooded American boy wouldn't pull it out when a pretty, half naked girl asked him to?"

Jimmy laughed. "Wow dad, you were easy."

"I know but he was so hot. I never would have thought a guy could do that to me but your uncle did. I mean he looked so sexy and his cock...well you know how big and beautiful it is. It was sticking out of his panties and I swear he was dripping cum as he watched me jerk off. When Eddy gave me a lap dance, I almost lost it. He was rubbing his tits in my face and his butt was all over my cock. When he asked if he could suck me off, I couldn't get my cock into his mouth fast enough. All I could think about was how lucky I was to be getting a blowjob from this beautiful girl.

"Did you cum?"

"Of course," Hal chuckled. "He gives a fantastic blowjob! I just feel in love with his mouth."

"You're so funny dad."

"Just call me a romantic," Hal laughed.

"So what happened next?"

"After I came, we just fooled around on his bed, you know, kissing and touching, talking dirty, just like I would with any beautiful girl. I couldn't keep my hands off of him."

"Wow, dad that is so hot."

"I was hooked, hooked on Eddy and hooked on his fantastic blowjobs." Hal let out a relieved breath. "I thought it would be awkward to tell you that but it wasn't. It was fun sharing that with you son."

Jimmy fisted his cock faster now. "I'm glad you did. Did mom find out about you and Eddy?"

"You bet she did. Eddy was going down on me for the second time, when she walked in on us."

"Oh oh, sounds like trouble," Jimmy laughed.

"I thought so too until your mother, without a word started undressing. She got naked and joined us on the bed. I sat there stunned; my cock was still in Eddy's mouth as I watched her take Eddy's cock into her mouth and suck him off as he sucked me off!"

Jimmy couldn't imagine his mother doing something like that and found it a huge turn on to know his mother was so dirty. "That must have been so cool."

"Very cool son. Before the day was over, the three of us were fucking in every combination we could think of. I loved watching your mother and Eddy fuck and I know it turned her on when I fucked Eddy. Turns out she had been looking for a way to tell me about her involvement with him and purposely wasn't home when I got there. She knew Eddy would be in drag and hoped I would do exactly what I did. To make a long story short, two years later, we were married. Eddy was my best man as well as your mother's bride's maid. Hell, he even came along on our honeymoon with us." Hal laughed and said, "That's a story for another time. So you see son, incest and cross-dressing has been a part of my life for a long time."

"Do mom and Uncle Eddy still...?"

"Fuck?" Hal smiled, nodded his head. "They certainly do. Your aunt and I wouldn't have it any other way. I still get turned on watching her fuck Eddy when he's all dolled up." Hal gave his son a moment to digest that and then suggestively added, "Your mother has several dildos, you know, the kind you strap on. Eddy loves it that way from women." He gave him a little wink and said, "You'll have to ask your mom to show you her collection."

Jimmy smiled knowingly and said, "Do you think she would?"

"Bet on it sweetheart." Hal knew his wife would love to fuck him that way. "Eddy looks so damn hot when he's down on his hands and knees; panties pulled aside and your mother's dick inside of him." Hal let out an embarrassing little laugh and gave his son playful nudge and then said, "Now that you know all that...I was kind of hoping you and I could...well you know, make love that way too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Switch Hitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds