The Switch Hitter

"Yes," he practically shouted. "I'll do anything you want Aunt Lettzie, especially that!" No one had ever jacked him off before and his aunt's hand felt wonderful, she seemed to know just what to do. It only took a few more seconds of her hand around his cock before he knew he was going to cum. He warned her, "Aunt Lettzie. I'm going to cum."

"Good, I want you to cum in my hand." She let out a little laugh and said, "Lettzie love the cum." She moved her hand faster up and down to meet his thrusts. "Cum for me my little lover. Cum in Lettzie's hand."

And he did. "Oh fuck," he hissed as he began to shoot his hot ropes of cum into the air. He groaned louder and Lettzie covered his cock with her hand to make sure she captured every last drop of his semen. Try as he might, it was impossible to keep quite once he started cumming. "Ahhh fuck, yes," he cried out much too loud. He heard several men laugh, one yelled out, 'go for it kid.' His body tensed and came off the chair as he shoved his cock into his aunt's hand. It seemed like it took forever before he finally slowed down. His body melted into the red velvet seat but his cock never went totally soft and he was almost hard again by the time his aunt coaxed the last spoonful of cum from the head of his cock. He let out a long relived sigh. "That was awesome Aunt Lettzie."

"For me too," she laughed. "You do the cum very nice, Jimmy." As he watched wide-eyed, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked the palm of her hand. In her funny Germanic accent, she said, "Jimmy's cum tastes very goot." She licked her hand again and then offered it to her husband. "Eddy, taste the cum of nephew."

Eddy held Lettzie's hand and lapped hungrily at his nephew's cum. He made short work of all that was left. "Thanks Jimmy, you taste great."

"You're welcome Uncle Eddy, anytime." He couldn't believe his aunt had just jacked him off!

"Now Eddy do the cumming," Lettzie said as she wrapped her long slim fingers tighter around her husband's thick cock and began to manipulate him. Loud enough for everyone in the theater to hear, she said, "Cum for me sweet Eddy. Cum while nephew, Jimmy, be watching me jack you."

Jimmy, his pants still around his ankles, played with his cock as he watched his aunt jack his uncle off. Eddy's cock was so thick, he wondered if she could get her fingers all the way around him. He was just as big as the men in the magazines but that no longer worried him. It only took a few minutes before Eddy was cumming. His body humped the air and he thrust his cock at his wife's hand. As if shot from a cannon, a geyser of cum erupted from between Lettzie's, fingers. It landed on the seat in front of them, more dripped down onto Eddy's nylons and onto his beautiful panties. Once he finally stopped, Lettzie scooped up what looked like at least a cup of gooey cum into her hand and then brought it to her mouth where she let it slide past her open lips. Jimmy eagerly waited for her to offer him some too.

"Jimmy try? You eat the cum of uncle?"

"Thank you Aunt Lettzie." He unashamedly opened his mouth and allowed her to spoon feed his uncle's cum into his mouth. His mouth was full but there was still more. He quickly swallowed and then tongued the area between her fingers for the last of it. He'd tasted cum before, loved it, but this was different. This was from his uncle, his mother's brother. It was incest and that made it so hot. Brief thoughts of his father flashed through his mind.

Lettzie giggled. "I think Jimmy loves the cum as much as Eddy and I do." She pulled his face to hers and kissed him and slipped her tongue inside his mouth and shared her husband's cum. "I knew you were like Eddy." Her hand went back to his cock and she held him. "Tell Lettzie how much you like the cum Jimmy. Tell her how much you want to dress like pretty girl and suck the cock and be fucked like the girl."

"I love cum Aunt Lettzie," he quickly told her. Without hesitation, he quickly added, "And I really do want to be a girl and do all those things."

"I think so too," she said bussing his lips. She pushed her tongue into his mouth again, as if simulating a cock and said, "Soon you show me how much you like to suck the cock of uncle."

Jimmy looked past her and smiled at his uncle and said, "I can't wait Aunt Lettzie."

"I think it would make you feel like pretty girl with Eddy's cock in your mouth." She laughed her deep sexy laugh again and said, "I think Eddy would like to suck your beautiful little cock too. Makes him feel very naughty to suck the clitty cock of son of his sister."

Eddy laughed softly and made eye contact with his nephew and gave him a longing smile. "I can't wait Jimmy." He silently hoped he would soon be doing all the things with his nephew that he did with his sister and brother in-law.

"Me either Uncle Eddy." He comically smacked his lips and laughed. "I can't believe I ate the whole thing." His uncle got the joke, Lettzie didn't.

"Yes, yes, always eat the whole cum. Very good for everyone." Lettzie hugged him and asked, "You will wear the panties and pretty things when you fuck me, no?"

Jimmy couldn't believe she really wanted him to fuck her. He enthusiastically said, "Yes Aunt Lettzie, I'll wear anything you want me to." Again, he never gave a thought about his parents.

Lettzie ran her thumb across the fleshy head of his cock and brought a smear of cum to her lips and said, "Good. Soon I make you a pretty girl. You will be my beautiful butterfly, Mariposa Bella, and you will fuck me with your pretty cock, uncle too. But now I pee." She stood, pushed her skirt down and smiled at him. "Sit next to Eddy. I want my two pretty girls to get to know each other better." Turning to her husband, she said, "Be nice to your new playmate Eddy or she won't suck your cock."

Eddy laughed. "I'll be nice honey." He looked at Jimmy and said, "I think the two of us are going to get along just fine, right Jimmy?"

"Right Uncle Eddy," Jimmy said with a big smile on his face. As soon as Lettzie moved past Eddy, he took the seat next to him. "This is so cool Uncle Eddy."

Lettzie chuckled hearing her nephew. "Good, my little girls play nice while I do the tinkle."

"We will dear," Eddy said. As soon as she was gone, he wrapped his hand around his nephew's cock and asked, "You're really ok with this Jimmy? I know how intimidating your aunt can be. I'll understand if you want to change your mind."

"I don't want to change my mind Uncle Eddy. This is what I've always wanted." To show him how much he put his hand over the crotch of his uncle's silk panties and held his cock. "I'm just glad I'm doing it with you...my uncle. That what makes it so exciting." He let out a little laugh and then said, "I still can't believe I'm doing this stuff with...with such a beautiful woman."

Eddy laughed. "I'm glad you think so but to tell you the truth, I do feel a bit naked but it's fun, especially with you here." Eddy didn't want to scare his nephew but he did want him to know what he and his aunt did here. "Lettzie and I do this a couple of times a year and it really turns us on. If I'm lucky, I end up sucking a few guys off and once I let a guy fuck me as your aunt watched and cheered him on." He caressed his nephew's cock and said, "I hope that doesn't shock you too much."

"Kind of, but I think it's so cool that you're doing exactly what I've wanted to do for so long." He lightly traced his uncle's cock under his panties. "I knew you were big but..."

Eddy laughed. "I know you've seen me in the showers before...and I sure have noticed you too. I really love your cock." He squeezed Jimmy's cock and said, "I wish I would have known you were into this a long time ago. The two of us could have been having so much fun long before this." He moved his hand over Jimmy's small cock and whispered, "I can't wait to suck you off." He wrapped his fingers around Jimmy's little cock and began to masturbate him. "Hope you don't mind me saying that."

"I don't mind coach; I want you to, just as much as I want to suck you off." Jimmy took a firmer hold of his uncle's cock and slowly masturbated him through his panties. He couldn't wait to let his uncle cum in his mouth. "You have such an awesome cock but seeing it inside your panties just makes it doubly amazing."

"Thanks Jimmy. You'll look just as hot once Lettzie gets done dressing you up."

"I hope so, I really do."

Eddy held Jimmy's smaller cock between two fingers and began moving his hand up down it. "Can you cum again so soon?"

Jimmy nodded. "I can usually cum two or three times before I have to take a break."

"Very impressive for a little girl. You're aunt's going to love knowing that." They both faced the screen as they masturbated each other. "I can't wait to feel you cum, Jimmy," Eddy whispered as he pushed his panties down so Jimmy could hold him. "Better?"

"Way better," Jimmy grinned as he slowly pumped his uncle's thick cock. There was no way he could get his whole hand around his cock but he did his best.

Eddy closed his eyes and pictured Jimmy wearing make-up and a dress, kneeling in front of him and sucking him off while Lettzie and Jimmy's parents watched. He was pretty sure Jimmy had no idea how sexually involved he and Lettzie were involved with his mother and father. They were going to be pretty surprised when they learned about their son. He just knew his sister was going to be thrilled to know Jimmy was into cross-dressing.

Jimmy closed his eyes and softly said, "I want tits like yours."

Eddy laughed and jiggled his fake boobs. "Damn right. A girl has to have nice boobs to make her feel feminine."

"You look just like one."

"I sure feel like one right now," Eddy said smiling.

"I'm going to cum coach!" He thrust his cock at his uncle's hand and didn't stop humping until the last drop of cum had left his cock. It wasn't as much as earlier but it was just as exciting to be jerked-off by his uncle. Jimmy let out a little laugh when he finally stopped shaking. "That was so awesome. I can't believe both you and Aunt Lettzie jacked me off!"

"My pleasure, Jimmy," Eddy said. "Incest is pretty hot isn't it?" He licked his hand and then offered what was left to Jimmy. "Want some?"

"Of course I want some and I think incest is hot too," he said as he licked his own cum off his uncle's hand. "This is so much fun Uncle Eddy. I just love doing stuff like this, especially with you and Aunt Lettzie." He savored the last of his cum and sat back and thought. He knew what he wanted to do now. He moved his hand faster over his uncle's cock and shyly asked, "Uncle Eddy, can I...?"

"Suck me off?"

"Yes?"

"If you really want to."

"I really want to Uncle Eddy. I love your cock and I can't wait to give you a blowjob."

Eddy held his cock up for him and said, "And I can't wait to see my cock in my nephew's mouth."

"It's all I've been thinking about since Aunt Lettzie asked me." Jimmy couldn't believe he was actually going to give his uncle a blow-job.

"Go for it Jimmy," Eddy said spreading his legs and held out his cock to his nephew.

Jimmy pulled his pants up around his knees to protect them and then wiggled between his uncles nylon covered legs. He moved his hands all over his sleek legs, loving how silky smooth they felt. He explored every inch of them before wrapping his hand around his uncle's cock. "You feel so good and I just love that you're so big." He put his face to his uncle's balls and inhaled. He loved how sweet and flowery they smelled. "You smell nice, just like a girl."

"Your aunt spoils me with these fantastic creams and oils and before we left the ladies room, she misted me with my favorite perfume. I'm glad you like," Eddy said.

"I do," Jimmy said as he rubbed his face all over his uncle's cock and ball sack. "You're so lucky to get to wear girl's clothes."

"I sure am." Eddy touched Jimmy's face and smiled.

Remembering how nice it had been to kiss John earlier, he tentatively asked, "Would it be okay if I kissed you Uncle Eddy?"

"Of course you can sweetheart." Eddy pulled his nephew up to him. "I'd love to kiss you too."

Dreamily, Jimmy parted his lips and kissed him opened mouth. He felt his uncle's tongue slip into his mouth. Their tongues danced, made love. Jimmy's hands went to his uncle's breasts. He molded them in his hands, marveled at how real they felt. He wished he had tits.

"Wow!" Eddy said sitting back. "You sure can kiss Jimmy." He envied Jimmy's father, Hal, because he knew once he learned his son was bisexual as well as into cross-dressing and incest, he would be fucking him as often as he could. Hal had such a great cock and knew just how to please a 'girl.' Eddy had spent many evenings with Hal's cock buried in his 'pussy' or stuffed in his mouth. He was sure Jimmy was going to love his father's cock as much as he did.

Jimmy smiled up at his uncle and said, "You sure do kiss nice too Uncle Eddy." He moved his head downward, brought his lips to his uncle's flat stomach and then looked up at him and said, "I want to suck you off now."

"Go for it little girl," Eddy said. His cock was as rigid as steel now and he couldn't wait to feel his nephew's lips around him.

Jimmy started by kissing his bare skin just above his cock. He left a wet trail of little kisses all the way down to his shaved groin. He rubbed his face against the smooth cock but didn't immediately take him into his mouth. He wanted to savor the moment. He held the sausage size cock aside and made love to his uncle's balls with his tongue. He kissed each of the huge smooth globes, washing them with his tongue before taking one into his mouth. "I love your balls, they taste so good." He held his uncles cock to his lips and without thinking, opened his mouth as wide as he could and allowed the fat head to slip between his lips and fill his mouth.

"Oh my god, that's so fantastic, Jimmy!"

Jimmy fluttered his tongue over the head, relished the taste of cum, then tonged the flared rim of his circumcision. Next he let his tongue follow the scare downward before moving upward and capturing the head of Eddy's cock between his lips again. Eddy looked so much like a girl that it was easy to think it was a girl's pussy he was making love to. He wondered how much of him he could get into his mouth. He'd seen the load Eddy had shot earlier and wasn't sure he could swallow that much but he was sure going to try. For now he concentrated on giving the best blowjob of his young life. He paid special attention to every ridge and wrinkle of his uncle's cock and balls. After only a few minutes of sucking, he knew his mouth was meant to suck cocks.

"That feels so damn good, Jimmy." He pulled Jimmy's hands to his breasts and had him play them as he was sucked off. "Feel how nice they are Jimmy? You'll look just as hot when you have tits." He draped a leg over Jimmy's shoulder. "That's it pretty girl. Suck my pussy!" He moaned passionately when Jimmy took another inch into his mouth. He was impressed with how much of his cock his nephew had in his mouth.

Jimmy was really getting into it now. He only had a few inches of his uncle's cock in his mouth and he was sure he could get more in but he'd save that for the next time. He relaxed his throat and moved his mouth up and down over the hot flesh. He tightened his lips and used his tongue, then relaxed his mouth and let his uncle fuck his face. When Eddy started to buck and thrust, he knew he was close. He was ready for what ever was going to happen. With his lips held tightly around his cock and his hand milking his shaft, he waited for Eddy to cum. When the first blast of semen hit the back of his throat, he almost gagged but held on for dear life and swallowed as fast as he could. He opened his jaw wider and let his uncle cock ejaculate freely into his waiting mouth.

"Oh fuck," Eddy gasped. He held Jimmy by his ears and stabbed his cock at his open mouth. When Jimmy clamped his lips tight around his cock, he let him take over. Thrust after hot thrust, he let his cock boil and spill over into his nephew's mouth. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned too loud. "Suck it Jimmy! Suck my cock!"

'Swallow,' Jimmy told himself as his uncle filled his mouth. 'Breathe and swallow,' he told himself. His jaw ached from having to open it so wide but he didn't care. He was in cock heaven and he loved every second of what he was doing. Cum slipped past his lips and dribbled down his chin but he held his lips tight until the right moment and then he opened wide again. He held his uncle's cock by the base and aimed it at his mouth and let him fill it. His uncle jerked and several hot spurts of cum splashed over his face. Cum ran down his chin, covered one eye. He didn't care. He didn't stop swallowing until he heard his aunt's voice.

"So lovely to see my two pretty little girls make the love to each other," Lettzie said as she slid in beside Eddy. "I love to see my little girl Jimmy sucking the cock. It make Lettzie very hot, reminds me of papa and brother."

"The kids a born cock sucker," Eddy said grinning at his wife.

"I can see that," Lettzie said. "But such naughty girls for starting without me," Lettzie teased. "But I understand. There will be many more times for me to watch the cock sucking, right Jimmy?"

"Yes Aunt Lettzie," Jimmy said as he wiped his uncles cum from his face. "Just as many times as you want me to."

"Lots of times," Eddy laughed.

"Deal," Jimmy said smiling.

"Yes, ve all do it very soon again. Jimmy come to our house soon and I dress him up like a pretty girl and we all play and make the fuck and Lettzie be very happy."

"I can't wait Aunt Lettzie," Jimmy said. He hoped that meant he'd be fucking her too.

"But now we must go Eddy," Lettzie said. "I have to do the shopping for Jimmy." Eddy pulled up his panties and slipped his windbreaker and pants and the three of them headed for the lobby. He left his high heels on.

Out on the street, Eddy reminded Jimmy about the game tomorrow. "Game time at noon tomorrow, don't be late little girl."

Jimmy giggled at being called a girl. "Don't worry coach, I'll be there. I'm never late." He didn't want the day to end.

His uncle then reached between Jimmy's legs and gently caressed his cock and playfully said, "You're the best switch-hitter on the team Jimmy."

"And no more playing with this beautiful cock until after the game," Lettzie said as she placed her hand next to Eddy's. She openly groped him on the sidewalk as people walked by staring. "I want you strong like bull when you bat the ball."

"I promise Aunt Lettzie."

Eddy kissed him on the lips. "Thanks for the blowjob Jimmy. It was awesome. I owe you one."

Jimmy returned his uncle's kiss and said, "I'm glad you liked it Uncle Eddy. I sure hope I get to do it again."

"You will," Eddy said bussing his lips. "But next time I want you wearing panties though, maybe a bra too. I love getting sucked off by pretty young ladies."

"That would be so cool," Jimmy said glancing hopefully at his aunt.

"Don't you be worrying, Jimmy darling," Lettzie said. "I will make you into very beautiful girl and you will please Lettzie and Eddy with your vundreful cock and mouth."

"I can't wait Aunt Lettzie." Her broken English only made what she'd said sound even dirtier.

The bus ride home was a blur, first John at the bookstore and then his uncle and aunt. He'd never had so much fun in his life. He'd finally found someone who understood how he felt about being a girl. He forgot where he was and said aloud, "I guess I really am a switch hitter." He got a few strange looks from the people around him.

He got off the bus several stops from his home, his feet barely touching the ground as he walked home. His cock was as hard as it had been earlier and but he'd promised his aunt he wouldn't jack-ff. As he walked up the drive, he saw that both his parents were home. Not taking any chances, he slipped into the side door of the double garage and hid his magazines between the stacks of bundled newspapers that lined the back wall of the garage.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Switch Hitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds