The Switch Hitter

Eddy Baker looked around; he thought his wife might have gone too far. "Are you sure honey?" Several men were walking by.

Lettzie gave him a peevish look. "Eddy, please, show for Jimmy what you be wearing. I think it make him hard to see how pretty you be today."

Eddy waited until a lone man walked past them and entered the theater. Facing the wall, he motioned for Jimmy to stand in front of him. He opened his windbreaker and revealed the baby blue lace bra he was wearing. His synthetic breasts under it were so lifelike that for a second Jimmy thought they were real. Eddy then pulled his jogging pants down several inches. The top of a very pretty matching pair of lace panties, complete with ruffles came into view. Jimmy caught a brief glimpse of a very long and very hard cock poking up over the elastic top.

Eddy looked Jimmy in the eyes when he said, "I guess I don't have to tell you not to mention this to anyone at school."

"Geez no Uncle Eddy. I'd never say a word. I...I ah, just never knew, would have never guessed." He couldn't believe what his uncle was wearing. It made his cock jump. His eyes locked onto his uncle's fake breasts. He blurted out, "You look awesome and your..." he nodded towards Eddy's tits, "they look so real."

"36C, the best money can buy. Your aunt ordered them for me." He pulled one of the cups down. "They even have little pink nipples."

"Geez, they look so real and you look so...so awesome!" Jimmy couldn't believe his uncle was wearing girl's clothes and fake tits. He'd seen him naked in the showers many times and knew he had a pretty large dick. Behind his back, the guys called him fungo, because his cock looked like a bat. He was at least seven inches long soft and just as thick at the base as it was at the fat head. The guys made jokes about how big he must be when he was hard. Now he knew!

Relived, Eddy Baker smiled at his center fielder. "I'm glad you think so Jimmy." He gave him a curious look and silently wondered if his nephew had ever worn his mother's clothes or if he was just curious. That would be pretty ironic, Eddy thought. Either way, he felt comfortable enough now to say, "I love wearing them. They make me feel like I really am girl." He gave Jimmy a wide grin, looked around and dropped his pants low enough for him to see his erection. "Makes me damn hard too."

Jimmy's eyes widened. "Wow coach, they sure do!"

Lettzie reached inside her husband's pants and held his swollen cock out for Jimmy to see. "Eddy be very hard and is excited to show you how pretty he is." She fanned her face and comically and said, "I be excited too." Then without warning, she cupped her nephew's crotch and held him through his pants. "Yes, I think the cock of Jimmy is very excited to see Eddy's pretty pussy cock." She gave Jimmy a coy smile that said she knew he was enjoying what she was doing. She moved her hand up and down his hard-on and smiled. "Very nice Jimmy, I like the cock of Jimmy Cougar very much."

Jimmy grinned embarrassedly, didn't know what to do so he just stood there and let his aunt played with his cock. Men walking by gave him an envious looks. "Thank you Aunt Lettzie, I'm glad you think so." He couldn't believe she was holding his cock in public.

"You have to watch out for her Jimmy. She does that all the time to me too."

"I'll remember that coach." Jimmy looked at the hand holding his cock and tried not to feel embarrassed. He was glad she liked his cock but worried because he wasn't nearly as big as his uncle.

Lettzie tapped the magazines on the counter. "I think these be very good fuck books. In Germany, my family have the same kind and ve watch the fuck movies together, mother, father, and children. All very good to know about same sex fucking, no?"

"No? I mean I guess so Aunt Lettzie." He blushed. He couldn't believe what she was telling him. "You really had these kinds of magazines at home?" He wished his parents were so cool.

"Yes, yes, not only the magazines and movies but like Eddy, my papa love to dress up like the girl, older brother too. My mother, she, make sure they both have plenty of pretty things to wear when ve make the fuck fuck with them."

"You fuc.., you had sex with your father and brother!" That was incest, the most exciting word in the dictionary.

Lettzie could see how that excited her nephew. "Yes, yes of course, I do the fucking with the father and brother, mother too, many times. The incest sex is vunderful, no?" She moved her hand over his cock and smiled wisely. "That excites you very much I think. You like idea of incest fucking as well as how my papa and brother pretend to be pretty girl I think." She gave him a long stare and then bluntly asked, "You would like to fuck with your mamma and father Cougar I think."

Jimmy blanched at the idea. He'd thought about incest but it was too dirty to ever admit. "No, never Aunt Lettzie," he lied. "I don't think people in America do that."

That made Lettzie chuckle. "Don't be so sure Jimmy Cougar. Sometimes people surprise you." She kissed his cheek and said, "Incest be good for everyone. Fuck mother, fuck the father, all fuck together, it make for close, happy family." She made it all sound so simple and normal. "I think maybe I should talk to mother Ellen and Hal Cougar for you. Tell them you want to learn about the incest fucking." She gave him a sly wink and said, "Maybe mother help you dress up so you look like pretty girl when father Cougar fucks you."

"No! Don't do that Aunt Lettzie! Please! Don't say anything to them!" As exciting as that sounded, he'd die if his parents knew he'd thought about having sex with them.

Lettzie shook her head and gave him a knowing smile. "I think so but for now, we all go watch the fuck movie but first I must make Eddy pretty. Come Eddy. We be right back Jimmy, you wait for us." She gave his cock one last firm squeeze, smiled and said, "Keep the cock hard for me." She took Eddy's hand and led him into the ladies bathroom.

Jimmy couldn't believe what had just happened. He briefly thought about running out of the theater as fast as he could but he was so excited about what his aunt had said and done that he couldn't move if he wanted to.

Ten minutes later, the bathroom door opened and his aunt came out followed by a strikingly beautiful woman with shoulder length brown hair wearing four-inch heels. Jimmy did a double take. The woman was wearing his uncle's windbreaker and jogging pants. A long string of pearls hung around her neck. Matching earrings adorned her ears. Her makeup; lipstick, eyeliner and blush made her look exotic. It took him a second to realize it was his uncle!

"Wow Uncle Eddy, you look just like a woman!"

Eddy's heels clicked rhythmically across the marble floor. His hips swayed enticingly as he approached Jimmy. He stopped in front of him and did a pirouette. "I'll take that as a compliment. I'm glad you like."

"Holy smokes I do. Coach...Uncle Eddy...you look...you look beautiful!" He couldn't believe the person in front of him was a man...his uncle. Eddy's ruby red lips looked so full and kissable, just like the women in the fuck magazines. "You really do look like a woman, Uncle Eddy." His cock stiffened as he enviously looked at his uncle.

"Very pretty, no." Lettzie said smiling. "I tink that my pretty little girl is turning you on Jimmy." She put her hand over his cock again and laughed softly. "Yes, very hard, no?"

"Yes!" Jimmy giggled nervously. He wasn't sure who was turning him on more, his uncle or his aunt. So far it was a tie.

Lettzie pulled the zipper down on Eddy's windbreaker and held it open and showed off his bra and fake breasts. "Such pretty tits, we should not hide," she said smiling.

Eddy peeled off his jacket and handed it to her. "Whatever you say dear." He gave Jimmy a playful wink and in a sing-song voice said, "I feel pretty, I feel pretty."

"And you are my lovely but we go now to watch the fuck-fuck movie, but first give for me the pants.

"Yes dear." Eddy looked around, there were a few men in the lobby but he didn't hesitate and pulled his jogging pants off. They were held together with Velcro strips and came off with one pull. Underneath he was only wearing garters, nylons, and his blue lace thong panties. His legs looked long and slim inside his nylons. His high heels only added to their slimness. But Jimmy thought the best part was his uncle's incredibly sexy thong and the cock behind it. His long, thick, hard cock was barely contained inside the small pouch. His balls were shaved as well as the rest of his body. Eddy spun around and gave him a long look at his amazingly hot looking ass. Jimmy loved how the little string split his cheeks and thought his butt looked like twin bubbles ready to burst. Each cheek was flawlessly smooth and as tight as a drum. Jimmy thought he looked like a Las Vegas showgirl.

"You look fantastic Uncle Eddy," Jimmy said and quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching them. He couldn't believe his uncle was displaying himself like this in public. "Are you really going inside like that?" He couldn't imagine that he was.

Eddy puckered his bright red lips and theatrically blew Jimmy a kiss. "Thank you sweetheart, I'm glad you approve and yes I am. I don't think anyone will mind." He turned and wiggled his naked butt provocatively at Jimmy and asked, "Do you?"

"Not me Uncle Eddy." Jimmy couldn't believe how hot his uncle looked or how his voice now sounded so much like a woman's.

Lettzie laughed. "Enough of teasing Eddy, we go in and watch the fuck-me movie now." She tucked Eddy's pants and coat in her bag and led the three of them inside. Jimmy was behind his uncle and almost laughed aloud at how he was strutting and wiggling his butt like a sexy woman would. The only light came from the movie screen but that was enough to give fleeting glimpse of his uncle's practically naked body. Every man turned when they heard Eddy's heels clicking on the hardwood floor. The whole theater knew that a woman was entering. A few wolf whistles came from the scattered men.

They walked about half way down the aisle. "In here Jimmy, you go first and I will sit next to you," his aunt said. He did as she asked.

Watching the movie was the last thing on Jimmy's mind. All he could think about was his sexy uncle and the things his aunt had said about him wanting to be a girl. He leaned past his aunt. Eddy was sitting tall in his seat; his beautiful breasts were silhouetted in the dark. He felt his cock move. He put his hand over it and felt the heat coming from between his legs.

After watching the naked bodies frolicking on the screen for a few minutes, Lettzie leaned over to Jimmy and in a low voice asked, "Is good, no? You like to watch the fucking?"

"Yes, it's good." He almost laughed at how she said things, knew he never would.

"I think so too. Already the cunt is wet. Feel for me." She grabbed his hand, pulled her skirt up to her waist, spread her legs and placed it over her pussy. She wasn't wearing anything! His fingers found only bare flesh and a very wet cunt. "See how wet I be Jimmy." She guided his fingers between her hot moist lips. "You like to touch my pussy, no?"

Jimmy was stunned. "No, I mean yes I like it very much Aunt Lettzie." He couldn't believe she was letting him touch her. He'd never touched a real live pussy before, and now he had his hand on his aunts. It was the most incredible thing he'd ever done, almost as good as sucking John's cock. He wished he could see what his fingers were touching but it was too dark so he contented himself with exploring his aunt's cunt. He dared move his fingers around a little and explored her wet folds. It took him a moment to realize she was shaved! He couldn't have been more excited about that. All the girls in the fuck movies shaved their cunts and he wondered if his aunt liked to fuck like they did. He hoped so. He wasn't sure what his aunt expected him to do or how much he should move his fingers around. He was afraid that she would stop him but after a few seconds of lightly fingering her, she put her hand over his and gently pushed his middle finger deep up her cunt.

"Yes, like that Jimmy. Finger the cunt like that for me," she said, obviously enjoying what he was doing for her. "Mmm, yes, nice and deep up the pussy," she said whispered.

"Ok," he whispered back. He was amazed at how hot and moist a cunt was, especially one that belonged to his aunt. He pushed a second finger into her and made a fucking motion with them. When his aunt tightened her muscles around his fingers and held him fast, he thought she wanted him to stop but when he went to pull his fingers out, she grabbed his hand and shoved it right back inside of her.

"Noooo," she said in a deep guttural voice. "Do not stop with the fingering Jimmy, it feels vunderful, no?"

"Yes," Jimmy said. He still couldn't believe he was finger fucking his aunt.

In a low and husky voice, she said, "Good, then do not stop until I say so."

"Yes Aunt Lettzie," he obediently replied. With eyes glued to the screen, he let his fingers investigate what his eyes couldn't see. He found what he thought was her clitoris, a hard little button of flesh hiding under a hood of equally warm and moist skin. It grew harder and larger under his touch. When his aunt moaned a low growl, he knew he was doing something right and continued to massage her clit with his fingertip.

Lettzie leaned over and whispered into his ear, "I like to be fingered by my nephew. It be very dirty, makes me very wet." She then placed her hand over his crotch and rubbed his erection. "I like this too," she whispered. "I like very much to touch the cock of Jimmy Cougar. It be very nice."

"I'm glad you think so Aunt Lettzie."

When she began moving her hips back at his fingers, she forced his middle finger deeper into to her cunt. "Mmmm, yes, do the finger fuck harder Jimmy. It reminds me of a little penis inside me." She grabbed his face and kissed his cheek and slipped her tongue into his ear and in a very low and sexy voice asked, "Do you like to play with my pussy Jimmy? Do you like it when I play with your cock?"

"Oh my god yes Aunt Lettzie." Sensing it was alright to tell her, he enthusiastically told her, "I love your pussy and you can play with my cock anytime!" It was a little awkward to finger her with his right hand but he quickly found that being ambidextrous came in handy for more than just switch hitting. His middle finger probed her cunt while his thumb kept contact with her clit. His hand was covered with her pussy juices and he wondered what she tasted like. When she had a small orgasm, she contracted her muscles around his finger. He could barely move his hand.

"Is good," she gasped as she let out a long agonizing breath. She eventually relaxed her cunt enough to free his fingers. She still had a firm grip on his cock and never stopped masturbating him through his pants. "That was good finger fuck Jimmy, thank you."

"You're welcome Aunt Lettzie. I'll do that for you anytime." He was in heaven. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined anything so crazy happening to him. A little part of him worried about what his uncle might think about what he was doing but for the moment he put that thought aside and enjoyed himself.

Lettzie whispered, "Yes you will do that for me many times but now I must apologize."

"For what Aunt Lettzie?" He was afraid she was going to tell him it was all a big mistake and that he had to stop fingering her cunt.

"I should have asked you if you want to take your cock out so you can make the cum in my hand." She touched his zipper and softly asked, "Would you like to cum in my hand Jimmy?"

"Oh my god yes Aunt Lettzie," he croaked.

"I think it much better that way too. I have not seen your pretty cock for long time. I want to see it now and hold it when you cum."

Jimmy couldn't get his pants open fast enough. He peeled his underwear down until his cock and balls were fully exposed. It was the first time he'd ever done this in front of a woman and he found it just as exciting as when he'd been with John. All five inches of his penis stood excitedly up like a shimmering little bottle rocket. "Is that okay Aunt Lettzie?" He wanted her approval more than anything.

"Is good but I think you should push the pants down all the way. Lettzie wants to see all of you when she is fucking you off."

Jimmy gulped. He'd never been that naked in public before but had no intention of disappointing his aunt. He quickly pushed his pants down over his knees and then down to his ankles. He was totally naked from the waist down now. "Is that better Aunt Lettzie?"

"Perfect Jimmy." Her fingers searched between his bare legs and found his diminutive balls. She fondled the marble size orbs, felt how full of cream they were before wrapping her long soft fingers around his cock. She slowly jacked him off in the dark. "Is much better to have the cock out for your aunt, no?" She loved his size, knew she was going to enjoy having him inside of her.

"Yes, much better," Jimmy happily agreed. He looked past her to see if his uncle was okay with what he was doing. He had no reason to worry. Lettzie had her hand inside his panties and was masturbating him.

Lettzie saw where he was looking and whispered to him, "Sometime men come up and ask Eddy to suck them off, give them the blow job."

"Does he?"

"Of course, why not? Eddy loves the cock, especially when they fill his mouth with cum. All pretty little girls like to suck the cock and swallow the cum. You want to do that too don't you, Jimmy?"

"I think so."

"Of course you do dear." Lettzie put her finger to his lips and pushed it in and out several times. "You have the perfect mouth for sucking the cock."

"I hope so," Jimmy said licking his lips.

Lettzie asked, "You like what pretty things Eddy be wearing?" She knew his answer and didn't wait for him to respond. "I pick out for him everything he wear today and if you want, I buy for you pretty girl's things too, then you can suck the cock like real girl."

"Really? You'd really do that for me Aunt Lettzie?"

"Of course Jimmy. If you want to be girl and suck and fuck the cock like girl, then you have to dress like the pretty girl. I will help you. And then when you fuck the man, he will think you are a real girl." She made it sound so simple. "I think you will make for me a beautiful girl."

Like a little faithful puppy, he looked into her eyes and said, "I'd really like that Aunt Lettzie."

"I know," Lettzie said smiling back at him. "Soon I buy you many beautiful things to wear."

"I can't wait," Jimmy meekly said. It was like having a Christmas in the middle of summer. He could only imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to dress like his uncle and suck cock like the boys in the magazines. He'd fantasized about being a girl for so long and now, with his aunt's help, it might really happen. What his parents might think of this never crossed his mind.

Lettzie caressed Eddy's face and said, "My little girl looks so pretty with a cock in her mouth, don't you dear."

"I hope so," Eddy said smiling back at her.

To Jimmy, she said, "Eddy be very hard and very excited that you see him as a girl." She kissed her husband's cheek sweetly. "Tell him Eddy; tell Jimmy how much you like it that he sees you being the naughty little girl."

Eddy smiled past his wife and said, "I really am glad we met like this today Jimmy."

"I am too Uncle Eddy," Jimmy whispered back. He dug his finger dug deeper into his aunt's pussy and smiled when she let out a soulful moan. He never would have believed he could make a woman make those kinds of sounds.

"My little Jimmy is such a good pussy tickler," Lettzie huskily said. "You make me very happy." She closed her legs tight around his hand, and said, "After you cum, maybe you will suck the cock of uncle for me. Would you do that for me darling?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Switch Hitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds