The Switch Hitter

"Daddy," Jamie said as he playfully pulled away.

"Come on honey; give your old dad a thrill and let him see what pretty little thing you have on tonight."

"Daddy, you're embarrassing me," Jamie laughed with mock embarrassment.

Ellen, just as excited as her husband, encouraged her son to show his father what he was wearing. "Go ahead honey; he'll never stop unless you show him what you're wearing." She knew how excited her husband got when he saw his son's lingerie.

Jamie blushed like the young girl he was. "Ok, ok, if you insist." As often as he'd stood naked in front of them it never failed to turn him on. With two sets of eyes watching expectantly, he shimmied his hips provocatively and lifted his skirt until his panties were revealed. The little pouch barely covered his erect cock and smooth balls. "What do you think daddy? Do I look ok?" He turned slowly around and showed him how the thongs parted his tight cheeks.

Hal Cougar gave a low wolf whistle. "Very nice sweetie, I love the color." He slipped his hand between his son's legs and cupped his cock. "I love how they barely cover my little girl's pussy." He smiled with fatherly pride at his son's incredible sexy and feminine body. "Now how about bending over and giving your father a real thrill."

Jamie knew what his father wanted and bent low at the waist and allowed him a long look between his legs. He was as smooth and hairless as any girl back there. It was a chore but he knew it was necessary if he was going to look feminine. It made him smile when he saw his father rubbing his cock. He clenched his cheeks, sucked both in and then spread them wide. He felt the string press tightly against his puckered little hole. "Is this what you wanted to see daddy? Is this where my big handsome daddy wants to put his big hard cock?"

"Yes it is sweetie," Hal Cougar sighed as he pulled the thin piece of silk aside so he could slip a finger inside of his son. "Makes me just want to scoop you up and make love to you right now honey." He was dead serious about wanting to fuck his son's girlish ass right now and would have if there had been time. "I just hope Lettzie and Eddy don't wear you out before your mother and I get there."

"I'll always be ready for you and mom," Jamie said smiling over his shoulder. It thrilled him that his father thought him sexy. He felt his hard-on slip out the side of his thongs. He didn't bother tucking it back in. Facing his father, he put his arms around his neck and said, "Aunt Lettzie may have gotten me out of the closet, but you were the first man to fuck me." He kissed him hotly on the lips and said, "I'll always love you for that special memory daddy." He let out a low purr of approval when his father pressed his cock against his 'pussy.'

"That was quite the night wasn't it honey," Hal Cougar said as he remembered the first time he'd fucked his son.

"You two better stop right now," Ellen playfully admonished. "Lettzie's going to be here any minute so you two better behave." Despite her warning, she couldn't resist offering to tuck her son's cock back inside his panties. "Let me fix this for you sweetheart." She knew she shouldn't but she could stop herself, and took his little cock between her moist lips. Pre cum oozed out and cover her tongue. She ran her tongue across her lips and laughed. "I'm such a naughty mother for sucking my little girl's 'pussy.'"

"You are a naughty mommy," Jamie laughed. He sensed he was close to cumming and urged his mother to stop. "Careful mommy, you don't want to cum."

Ellen shook her head and clamped her lips around his cock. She wasn't going to be denied her motherly rights. She began to stroke him slowly at first, and then, as she grew harder, more quickly. She brushed the very tip of him across her lips, lightly grazing them a few times. She heard him moan and took him deeply into her mouth and closed her lisps around him. The sensation caused Jamie to arch his back and moan louder. Ellen knew she had to stop. She gave the spongy head one last kiss. Her incestuous urges were momentarily satisfied. "Thank you sweetie. Mommy needed that." She carefully tucked him back in, patted the front of his panties and let out a girlish laugh. "I can't believe the things we're all doing together. It's so much fun."

"Yes it is mother but I won't last two minutes with Aunt Lettzie if you do that again." He knew how upset his aunt would be if he wasn't able to fuck her at least twice tonight.

"Hey, no fair, your mom gets to suck you off but what about me?" Hal Cougar said as he opened his pants and pulled out his erect penis. He was a little over seven inches and seemingly as thick as a rolling pin. "Does my little girl have time to suck her old dad's cock a little before she leaves?" Holding it by the base, he began stroking it. "Come on honey," he teased. "You know how much you love sucking daddy's cock."

"Jamie Cougar, don't you dare give your father a blow-job! You'll get cum all over you."

"Spoil sport," Hal said to his wife.

Ellen playfully reminded him, "Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jamie give you a blowjob at breakfast and didn't you fuck her right after lunch today?"

"So? That was then, this is now," Hal pouted out. He rubbed his cock and made a face and said, "I'm hard again."

Ellen and Jamie laughed. "Put it away big boy," his wife said. "You'll have plenty of willing mouths and pussies to fuck later tonight."

"Yes dear," Hal said but left his cock out. "Can't blame me can you? My baby girl gives such great blowjobs."

Jamie wanted what his father wanted and gave his mother a hopeful look. "Just a little one mom. I promise I'll be careful."

Ellen rolled her eyes and laughed. "Go ahead but don't blame me if you get semen all over your blouse."

"I'll be careful mom," Jamie said and quickly dropped to his knees in front of his father. He knew his mother was right about not getting cum all over his new blouse. "Just a quickie daddy" he said as he deftly wrapped his hand around the base of his father's thick cock and held him to his lips.

"That's my girl," Hal said as he pushed the head of his cock between his son's lips.

"You know I can never say no to you daddy." Jamie opened wide, he had to or else the mushroom size head would scrape his teeth. He knew he'd have to reapply his lipstick. He mouthed the huge cock while looking up into his father's eyes. The smile on his face made the risk of getting cum all over him worth it. He used his soft lips and tongue to make love to the cock he loved so much. His tongue probed the pee slit and he was rewarded with a taste of pre cum. He closed his mind to everything and would have completed his blowjob if the sound of a car door closing hadn't startled him. He reluctantly pulled away from his father's cock.

"Maybe we should wait until later, daddy."

Hal Cougar frowned but understood. He left his cock out though. "I guess so." He grinned at his wife and proudly told her, "My daughter loves my cock."

"You could have ruined her blouse," Ellen said feigning being upset.

"It's okay mom, I was careful." He quickly touched up his lipstick and then came back to his father and held his cock. "He's just so big and delicious, I can't resist him." He bent over and kissed the head of his father's cock. "I just love sucking him off." He left a red lipstick mark.

Ellen couldn't help but laugh. "And that's why I love it too." It was fun sharing her husband's cock with her son.

"And that's why I love to sex him in my mouth too," Lettzie Baker said surprising the three of them. They hadn't heard her come in the front door. Because of her thick German accent, what she actually said was, 'And dats vhy I luff to sex him in mine mouth too,' but they all understood what she meant. Lettzie gave the three of them a big hug. "And vhy I need to sex my sweet little Jamie girl in mine pussy too."

"Fuck him in my pussy," Ellen Cougar laughingly corrected her sister in-laws broken English.

"Your pussy, my pussy, just as long as one of us can sex him Ellen dear." She pinched Jamie's cheek and added, "Just as long as I can see my pretty Jamie in his panties and feel his marvelous little pussy cock inside our cunt."

"In my cunt," Ellen corrected her again.

Lettzie still not understanding said, "Yes, in the mother's cunt and in my cunt." She gave Hal a kiss on the cheek, looked admiringly at his cock and lustily added, "And of course we all love to see the nice big cock of father Cougar in our pretty Jamie's pussy." She laughed at her witticism. "The incest is such fun, no?"

"No, I mean yes, Lettzie," Hal said. He knew he sounded like a school boy. Lettzie had that effect on everyone. He grinned impishly as his hard-on bobbed up and down. "I'm glad you approve of how I make love my little girl."

"Of course I approve. To fuck the daughter is vunderful thing for da father," Lettzie said. "A young girl as beautiful as Jamie needs the father's cock inside of her many times to make her feel loved and pretty." She handed Ellen a plastic bag. "Here is for you Ellen dear. Jamie's soiled panties. They be all cleaned. I make Eddy vash them."

"That is so sweet of you Lettzie. I hope it wasn't too much trouble for my brother."

"He be good girl, he enjoy to vash the cum of pretty young Jamie." She giggled and then leaned into Ellen and said, "I make him vash the cum vith his mouth. He love dat."

"I'm sure he does." Ellen chuckled at how dirty that sounded. "I'm so happy that Eddy has you in his life."

"If not for you lending Eddy your panties when he was young, I never would have found him. For that I owe you much Ellen Cougar." She hugged her sister-in law and said, "Like me with mine brother, you do the incest and be his fuck buddy and teach him much. I just help Eddy be the pretty girl he want to be."

"It was as much fun for me as it was for him," Ellen said blushing. She glowed under her sister in-laws special praise. "I just opened my heart to who he was and helped him realize he could be who he wanted to be...just like you have with Jamie."

"Not only open the heart little sister," Lettzie said as she pressed her hand between Ellen's legs and rubbed her pussy. "You also opened the puss puss for pretty Eddy and let him fuck you many times, just like you do with pretty Jamie." She laughed at her joke and then happily added, "I think the incest is best for ever family." She took Ellen's hand and put it over her own pussy and looked at Jamie and said, "All the pussies need many cocks, even if they belong to pretty girl boy."

Some of the things Lettzie said just didn't make sense but everyone laughed. "You are so funny," Ellen said. She was thrilled that she was being allowed to touch Lettzie's pussy, even if it was through her clothes. It meant even more that she was doing it in front of her husband and son. She'd never been with a woman before Lettzie and now she was like a faithful little puppy, waiting to be allowed to lap at Lettzie's pussy whenever she was asked. She dared move her hand over Lettzie's pussy. She could feel the heat coming from between her legs. She hoped she'd be invited to do more. Her own pussy was sizzling and she sensed Lettzie's was too.

Lettzie smiled knowingly at Ellen. She knew what she wanted. She didn't disappoint her. "Lettzie is very horny. Would my little Ellen like to lick the cunt?"

"Could I?" Ellen eagerly asked. "I'd really like to if you want me to."

"But of course, we are pussy friends Ellen, and I can see in your eyes that you want to lick the cunt."

"I do, I really do, Lettzie," Ellen excitedly said. She dropped to her knees, pressed her face to the crotch of Lettzie's expensive skirt, then slipped her hands tentatively under it. She thought Lettzie's shapely legs perfect. Her bare skin was warm and smooth to the touch. Her hands trembled as she moved them between her sister in-laws thighs. "You feel so wonderful Lettzie." She waited for Lettzie's permission to continue.

"I no wear the panties to the Cougar home. Make it easier for my little pussy licker Ellen to find Lettzie's cunt." She sat on the arm of the couch and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Her beautiful shaved cunt glistened with her juices. She held Ellen's face in her hands and drew her forward. "Lick the cunt for me little Ellen," Lettzie cooed. "You help the brother and the son to be Lettzie's panty girls and for that I will always love you." She sat back and parted her legs wide and smiled down at the waiting Ellen. She was in total control of the whole room and made Ellen wait an anxious moment before finally nodding. "Go ahead, lick the pussy you love so much Ellen, dear." Once Ellen had her face firmly between her legs and her tongue in her cunt, she smiled at Hal and said, "I know Ellen loves to lick the cunt in front of handsome husband and pretty daughter. Do it for me Ellen, lick the pussy. I want to see Hal the Cougar's big cock while you eat me."

"Yes Lettzie," Ellen breathlessly said. She quickly parted Lettzie's cunt lips and slipped her tongue inside of her. She probed the soft and moist flesh until she found the clit she loved so much. Soft murmurs came from her as she lapped at the perfect little mound of flesh between Lettzie's legs. She hoped she was pleasing her.

Through clenched teeth Lettzie said, "It be good for you too Ellen dear? You like to eat Lettzie's cunt and make her happy?"

"Yes, yes, Lettzie. I love making you happy." She licked and sucked the cunt she had grown to know so well. Her tongue made soft little swirls all around Lettzie's clit and then she slipped two fingers deep inside her cunt. Lettzie pushed back at the fingers.

Lettzie didn't allow herself to orgasm; she had other plans and stopped Ellen before she did. "Yes, wery good for now little Ellen, you lick the pussy so nice, but you stop for now." She crooked her finger at Hal and beckoned him closer. "Will you jack for me the cock? I want to see the jack-off all over pretty Ellen's hair for me. I want to see lots of luv cum. Can you do this for me Hal Cougar?"

Hal couldn't move fast enough to please his sister-in law. "Of course Lettzie!" He'd hoped she would want him to do something like this and knew his wife would be just as excited. He dropped his pants and stepped over his wife's kneeling body and began beating off. He loved being asked to do things like this with his wife, especially in front of Jamie.

"Watch the father my pretty Jamie girl. Daddy jack the cock off for Lettzie just like you will do for me later."

Lettzie's mother had taught her how to get people to do things like this. As a teenager, she'd educated her on how to wash the grim of the training field from her father's strong body and then apply scented oils to his naked body. She'd then been allowed to help her mother feminize him, dressing him in panties and bra. It had always excited her when her mother had then allowed her father to masturbate for them. Seeing him cum while wearing his sexy lingerie was thrilling. She and her mother would then complete his transform by helping him with his wig, nylons, heels and dress. Seeing her father's conversion from the ram rod-straight military officer into a beautiful woman taught her the best way to show a man how much you loved him was to allow him discover the woman hidden inside of him. It always amazed her how when her father was dressed as a woman, he and her mother were more like girlfriends than husband and wife. It was the same with her and Eddy.

"Cum all over my little cunt licker's hair, Hal Cougar. Cum all over pretty wife for me," Lettzie firmly but pleasantly ordered.

"Yes Lettzie, yes," Hal excitedly replied. He wrapped his wife's long blond hair around his rigid cock as he beat off. Within minutes, long thick ribbons of semen were landing all over Ellen's hair and scalp. "Oh fuck yes!" he groaned as he covered his wife with cum.

This pleased Lettzie. "So much cum," she said as she openly fingered her pussy. As turned on as she was, she still didn't allow herself to orgasm. She was doing this more for Jamie than her own self-gratification. She thought it taught him how good behavior had its rewards.

"We go now," she said after Hal had wiped his cum smeared cock all over his wife's face. Lettzie abruptly pushing Ellen away from her cunt, pulled her skirt down, smoothed out the wrinkles and helped Ellen to her feet. Hal's cum dripped down her forehead and onto her cheeks. She used her fingers to scoop some up and offered it to her. Ellen eagerly opened her mouth and sucked her sister in-laws finger. Lettzie then kissed her on the lips and shared Hal's cum with her. "I vill let you eat the cunt later...after it has been fucked several times by everyone." She gave Jamie a wink and added, "After pretty daughter has fucked me, then you will eat me and taste sons cum." She clapped her hands and laughed. "Dat will be fun, no?"

"No, I mean yes," Ellen said. "I can't wait. We'll be over in a couple of hours if that's ok with you."

"Yes, that will give my pretty panty girls many times to please me." She took Jamie by the hand. "Walk me to the car my pretty little girl."

"Yes Aunt Lettzie," Jamie said, thrilled that he'd been able to watch his mother and father please his aunt. He loved how she made them all feel so special and he couldn't have been prouder or happier for his parents. Watching his father jack-off on his mother made him smile because he knew how much his mother loved doing things like that in front of all of them. He silently thanked the day he run into his aunt and uncle at the porn theater. His life had forever changed that day.

IT HAD TO BEGIN SOMETIME

As he was growing up he'd always known he was different from the other boys. He liked girls, but not the way most boys liked them. Sure he got hard when he looked at them but he sensed it was for different reasons. He envied their beauty. Girls got to wear lovely clothes and fix their hair and put on makeup and always had boys buzzing around them, eager to please or touch them.

It wasn't until he discovered an adult bookstore in downtown Portsmouth that he knew for sure that he wanted to make love to both men and women. He was fascinated with pornography, all kinds, and was soon taking the bus into town every couple of months to walk the aisles of the local porn store, Pat's Palace. He wasn't old enough at the time to buy anything, but no one said anything to him as he roamed the aisles looking at the front and back covers and the occasional getting lucky when a magazine had been removed from its plastic wrapper. It made him hard to see the naked girls sucking and fucking hard cocks. Eventually he came to realize he was hard because he was envious of what the girls got to do with men. He wanted to do what they were doing. He discovered gay porn next. Seeing men sucking cocks and being fucked made him realize he wanted to do that too. Sucking a cock looked exciting. He kept his mind open about having someone fuck him though.

In the back of the store were video booths that showed three minute fuck flicks for a quarter. If no one was watching him, he would slip into a booth and watch the fucking while jacking-off.

The older he got, the more often he visited the store. He loved everything about the place and could feel his body getting excited even before he walked in. The strong smell of disinfectants and semen always made him hard. He never made eye contact with anyone, not other customers and especially not the whisker-faced man behind the counter. He dreaded being recognized by someone who mighty know him. That fear didn't stop him from coming back month after month to look at the fuck magazines and jerk-off in the video booths. There was something terribly exciting about pulling out his cock in such a public place and jacking-off in the dark booths. He like it that people were walking right outside the door and would fantasized about what he would do if someone opened the door and saw what he was doing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Switch Hitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds