The Switch Hitter

"I hope that's alright." His voice had a hint of teasing in it. "I hope you like normal. I'm a little over six inches."

Jimmy heard the playfulness in the man's voice, he liked that. He could feel himself blush when he said, "Yeah, very alright. I like normal cocks."

"Good, just two normal guys and two normal cocks." He turned a little; his cock was fully hard now and aimed right at Jimmy. "You have a beautiful cock Roger."

"Thanks," Jimmy said grinning up at him. "I like yours too." He wanted to tell him he thought his cock was beautiful too but thought it would sound dumb if he said the same thing. He'd never thought of a cock as being beautiful before, but he did now.

"Glad you like it." The man softly chuckled as he jacked-off.

"I do, I really mean it," Jimmy said. The movie was running and as much as he tried to pay attention to the boys with tits sucking each other off, he couldn't take his eyes off of John's hand or his beautiful cock. He allowed his body to relax into John's. He liked how that felt.

"Do you mind?" John asked as he put his free arm around Jimmy's shoulder and gently pulled him closer.

"No, I don't mind," Jimmy excitedly said. He liked having the man's arm around him. It made it intimate, sort of sexy and how he imagined it would be if he were a girl on a date. He leaned into John a little more. "Feels nice." His hand moved faster up and down his cock. His body soon began to move with John's as they beat off together. Soon their hips were moving hard against each other's. They were picking up each other's rhythm as they jacked-off.

John squeezed Jimmy's shoulder. "You feel real nice Roger." He moved his hand up and down Jimmy's back. "You feel pretty strong, muscular. Do you work out?"

Jimmy smiled. "I play baseball so yeah, I work out a lot." He allowed his body to mold into John's. He barely managed to stifle his moans of pleasure. He never imagined it would feel so good to be held like this by a man. He thought about putting his arm around John's waist.

They watched in silence for a few minutes. Each of them breathing a little harder, as their excitement grew. John squeezed him harder when one of the boys in the movie came in the others mouth. He said with a bit of envy in his voice, "Damn, bet that tastes delicious."

"I bet it does," Jimmy replied. He was getting more and more aroused. Without thinking, he put his arm around John's waist and snuggled into him like he imagined a girl would do. "Do you mind?"

John let out a content sigh. "No of course not." He moved his hand over Jimmy's head, gently touched his hair and caressed the side of his face with the back of his hand. "You can do anything you want Roger. I like it when you hold me." They stood like that, arms around each other for a few minutes; both of them feeling the heat building up between them as they beat off.

Jimmy felt braver by the minute and allowed his hand drop over John's butt. He liked how nice and firm it felt. "I hope that's okay? "

"Very okay Roger." John looked at him, smiled. His voice broke when he said, "You can touch me anywhere you want."

Jimmy's other hand moved slowly up and down his cock. He dared say, "You can touch me anywhere you want to, too." He liked telling John that. It felt good to admit that he liked being touched by a man. His hand moved slowly over John's ass. "You've got a nice butt."

John's laugh was almost giddy. "You make me hard when you say things like that Roger. I hope you don't mind if I do this." Without warning he began kissing Jimmy's neck and behind his ears. He pressed his lips against his ear and whispered, "You taste so good; I could just eat you up." He kissed him hard on the neck, ran his tongue around his ear. He waited to be rejected and when none came, he softly asked, "Do you mind if I kiss you like that Roger?"

"Uh ah," Jimmy softly sighed. He craned his head so even more of his neck was exposed to John's lips. It felt so good to be kissed. "I like it." His hand flew over his cock. John kissed Jimmy's neck all over. Jimmy moaned and said, "It feels real nice."

"I'm glad you think so." He kissed him behind his ear, then nibbled on his ear lobe. "I could do this all day Roger."

Jimmy sighed approvingly. "Don't stop then" He let out a low gasps when John found a particular hot spot behind his ear. He gripped John's butt hard and said, "Oh my god that feels good."

He kissed the same spot and then huskily said, "I want see your cock Roger." He knelt in front of Jimmy and looked up at him and said, "I want to see it up close. I want to see it when you cum. Keep jacking off, just tell me when you're close."

"Won't be long," Jimmy hoarsely said. "I'm close now." He'd never been so turned on. John's face was right next to his cock. He took his hand away and let him see all five inches of him. "You've really got me turned on!" He wasn't ashamed to admit that it was the man and not the movie had made him so excited.

"I'm glad I have," John said. His breathing became labored, almost too loud for the small booth. His hand moved over Jimmy's butt. "You have such a beautiful body and I just love your cock. I bet you'd look hot in panties." His face moved closer to Jimmy's cock.

That thought shook Jimmy. He wanted to wear panties when he jerked-off. "I've never done that...worn them, but I want to...I really do."

"You should, you'd look so hot in them. I get so fucking hot when I jack-off wearing my panties."

"You wear them! You have your own?"

"Yup, I have my very own collection and I jack-off wearing them all the time."

"That is so hot!" That's all it took to get Jimmy off. "Watch out!" He began cumming and he came and came and came. His cum shot out! Dull wet thuds sounded as it splattered against the plywood wall. His hand was covered, cum dripped from his dick, down the wall. "Oh fuck yes," Jimmy moaned.

John cupped Jimmy's balls in his warm hands. "That's it Roger, cum for me. You look so beautiful when you're cumming." He surprised Jimmy when he pushed his pants and shorts down around his ankles. His hands were all over his body now, his legs, his balls and then between his legs.

"Oh geez!" Jimmy said when John began caressing his bare butt. He loved being touched like that and was amazed to realize he liked being told he was beautiful. "You make me feel so good...beautiful." It felt good admitting that.

"You are beautiful Roger, more than you'll ever know. I can only imagine how pretty you'd look in panties and a bra."

"I really want to wear them sometime." He knew he would someday. His hand slowed over his cock. He was still semi hard, a thick drop of cum hung from the tip. He moaned softly when John began playing with his balls again. He wished he would hold his cock. "Damn that feels good." He sank back against the wall. John's hands were still caressing his balls and ass. "Don't stop."

"I won't." John kissed the exposed skin just above his sparse pubic hair, held his lips there and made little kissing sounds. Looking up at him with adoring eyes, John said, "You're so beautiful Roger. I've never see anyone cum like that." His eyes and voice were almost pleading when he asked, "Would it be okay if I hold your cock?"

Jimmy realized he was being handed control, their rolls were switching. "I want you to." He wanted his cock held by a man. He wanted John to make love to his cock.

"Thank you...beautiful," John said. His hand surrounded Jimmy's cock. He milked him, moved his hand up and down the semi hard flesh. The last of Jimmy's cum soon covered his hand. He licked it and said, "You taste delicious."

Jimmy practically giggled and said, "I'm glad you like it."

"I do, I really do," John said as he swallowed more from his hand. He smiled when he felt Jimmy's cock come back to life. "Look at you, you're almost hard again." He leaned forward and kissed the engorged head. His tongue traveled along the length, searched for more cum. "Such sweet cum." He licked along the length of Jimmy's cock and then asked, "I want to jack-off for you now."

"I can't wait to watch you," Jimmy excitedly told him. In control now, he told him, "I'm going kneel in front of you so I can see it when you cum." Giving up a little control, he admitted, "This will be my first time." He wanted John to know how special it was going to be for him.

"I didn't know. I'm glad I'm your first," he said and turned and almost faced Jimmy. "I hope I can cum half as much as you did."

"Don't worry about that. I just want to watch when you cum." Taking back control again, he held John's shirt aside and pulled his shorts down past his cock. "I want to see all of you." He began caressing John's muscular legs and thighs and then reached behind him and ran his hand over his naked butt. "I love your body John and I really think your cock is beautiful." He couldn't believe he was actually saying these things but he knew he'd meant it.

"Oh god Roger, yes, I'm glad you like me and you can touch me anywhere you want." He caressed Jimmy's face and sweetly said, "I'm so glad you like me Roger because I really like you too." Jimmy thought he sounded a bit desperate but thought he was sincere. John moved his hand slowly over his long thick cock. He held it inches from Jimmy's face. He wanted to ask Jimmy to take it into his mouth and suck him off but wasn't sure he should. He'd never been with such a beautiful boy before and didn't want to ruin it. "I've never met anyone like you Roger; you're so incredible." He caressed his face. "You look so beautiful down there." He leaned down, kissed the top of Jimmy's head. "I've always wanted to meet someone like you to jack-off with."

"Me too John," Jimmy honestly told him. He looked up, gave him a content smile. He moved his hand between his legs and explored his balls. "They're so big." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to one and said, "Do it John, jack-off. I want to watch you cum." He tugged at John's shorts. "Take them all the way off. I want to see all of you." He wanted to see his naked body, his cock, his balls, and he especially wanted to touch him all over.

"Yes, of course," John obediently said. He let his expensive slacks drop to the dirty, sticky, cum covered floor, his boxers quickly followed. He stood naked except for his shirt and tie. "Is this okay Roger? I could take my shirt off too if you want me too."

"Just unbutton it and hold it aside so I can touch you."

"Of course beautiful," he said as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He held it open as he jacked-off. "How's that Roger"

"Perfect John," Jimmy said. "Just turn a little that way." He directed him towards the screen. He didn't want to be jacked-off on...at least not this time. His hand moved over John's ass. He liked how muscular and tight his buns felt, no fat, firm, he liked that. He squeezed each cheek. "You have a really nice butt John."

John moaned softly. "I'm glad you think so." His voice and manner said he wanted to please Jimmy.

"I do, I really do." He moved his hand between John's legs, held his balls, felt how full they were. He cuddled them, held each one, loved how furry and smooth they were. He pulled each huge orb down lightly. John moaned his approval. "I like touching your balls. They feel so big and full." He tried to imagine John in panties. Blood began pumping into his cock. "I wish you were wearing panties right now. I wish I was too."

"Oh my god Roger, yes, that would be so hot. I bet you'd look beautiful in them."

Doing what he'd only dreamed of, Jimmy reached up and held John's cock. "Cum for me John. I want to watch you cum!"

"Damn," John said. That was all he needed. "Going to cum Roger!"

Jimmy cupped John's balls while he feverishly beat off. With his face just inches away, he waited for his new friend to ejaculate. He fisted his own cock as John pumped his. "I want to see it John, I want to watch your beautiful cock cum," he told him as he caressed his ass and massaged his balls. He couldn't believe how hot it made him to touch a man like this. He knew he'd finally discovered his real self and knew he'd be on his knees admiring many more beautiful cocks.

"Ah, ahhh, ahhhh, fuck yes, do that, touch me like that Roger," John moaned when his cock erupted.

"Do it John, do it! Cum for me!" Jimmy held his balls and felt the power of his orgasm. "Cum for me, beautiful," he urgently whispered. Surprising himself, he pressed his lips against John's bare thigh, held them there as another squirt of cum shoot out. He touched the base of John's cock. He wanted to wrap his fingers around him and finish him off but John's hand was moving too fast over it, cumming too hard. He waited until he was done before daring to hold his first cock. "I just want to hold you and feel you while you're still hard." He pressed his lips to John's naked groin, inhaled his scent, dragged his lips across his hot flesh, licked him, kneaded his ass and then drew his tongue over his balls. "I've always wanted to do this," he said and leaned forward and pressed his lips to the length of John's cock. He flicked his tongue along the shaft, dipped down and licked his balls, and then dragged his tongue along John's cock one more time. He stopped just short of the head. He flicked his tongue across the tender tip, tasted his first semen, savored it, licked again and then held his lips to the side of John's cock and nibbled like a little fish. More than anything, he wanted to take the whole cock into his mouth and see what that felt like.

Johns' hands were on his head, guiding his face along his cock. "Oh my god yes, that is so fantastic, don't stop." He thought Roger might take him into his mouth and was disappointed when he didn't but thanked him anyway. "That was wonderful, Roger." He collapsed onto the bench. His cock was softer now, lying flaccid to one side on his leg, semen oozed out and formed a puddle beneath it.

"You're welcome," Jimmy said grinning from his knees. He wanted more and brought his tongue to the drop of cum on John's leg. He licked it up, savored the taste and smiled up at his friend. "You taste good too." Seeing the look of gratitude on John's face, and knowing he really wanted to do it, he held John's cock, looked at it for a moment before taking the soft flesh into his mouth. His tongue washed all over it, enjoying the taste as well as the feel of a man's cock in his mouth. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he'd be doing this and promised himself that the next cock he would suck would be hard, maybe he'd even let the guy shoot off in his mouth. He dared take more into his mouth, tightened his lips around it and sucked greedily on it before finally sitting back with a satisfied smile on his face. He looked up at John and said, "I like how your cock felt in my mouth, John." He laughed and leaned down and planted a long kiss on the spongy head. "I liked it a lot."

John pulled Jimmy to his feet and held him close and mumbled how beautiful he thought he was and how grateful he was. He talked about meeting again. "I really like you Roger and I'd really like to see you again. I could wear panties next time, a bra too if you want," he excitedly said. "I've just never met anyone as special and as beautiful as you are." He held Jimmy's face between his hands and told him, "You have no idea how much I loved what we just did. I hope we can meet again. I'd really like to." His voice pleaded.

"I'd like that John."

"Me too but I really have to get back to work now." He was more nervous than Jimmy had been earlier. He quickly pulled up his pants and tucked in his shirt and fumbled in the dark to get his suit jacket on. He handed Jimmy his card. "Call me any time Roger, my office numbers on there, call me...anytime. We could meet here or maybe at my place if you want to." His voice was so hopeful.

"I'd like that." He put the card in his pocket, not sure if they would meet again but certain he'd be sucking a cock again. He took his time pulling up his pants. He liked being naked in front of another man. He felt calmer now, experienced. He was very pleased with himself. Sucking a cock had been so easy and made him feel like he'd finally discovered who he was. He happily told himself that he'd just had sex for the first time with a guy. Now he couldn't wait to be with a woman so he could know what fucking was like too. But for now, he was happy that he'd finally discovered the joys of cock sucking. His cock jumped back to life. He laughed at how quickly he'd gotten hard. He rubbed it through his pants and couldn't resist bragging a little. "I'm hard again." Boldly, he pulled John's hand to him. "Feel. You made me that way."

"Fuck, you are hard," John said as he held Jimmy's cock. "Wish I could recover that fast." He smiled at him as he moved his hand over him. He looked like he wanted to say something.

"Yes?" Jimmy said meeting John's nervous eyes.

"I, ah, I,...just wanted to know if...if you'd mind if I, I'd really like to...can I kiss you Roger? I'll understand if you don't want to but I'd really like to kiss you...just once."

Even in the shadowy light of the booth, Jimmy could see how John was blushing. He appreciated how hard it had been for him to ask that.

"I think I'd like that." He stepped closer, not afraid to admit he wanted to be kissed by a man. He closed his eyes like he thought a girl would and waited.

"You're so beautiful," John whispered as he wrapped his arms around him and pressed his lips to Jimmy's. He was tentative at first and didn't really kiss hard until he felt Jimmy returning his kiss. His arms tightened around him and he pulled him into him, kissed him harder, ground his pelvic into him. His tongue probed Jimmy's mouth, searched for his tongue.

Jimmy obliged, curious to know what it felt like to be French kissed by a guy. He parted his lips and allowed John's tongue into his mouth, played with it, enjoyed the way their bodies pressed against each other. His cock liked what was happening too and he moved his hips sexily against him in a fucking motion. Reaching up, he held John's face and tenderly returned the kiss before finally breaking contact. He kissed John's nose and said, "You kiss nice."

John smiled, let out a long relived sigh. He almost sounded giddy when said, "I'm glad you think so Roger. I really loved kissing you." He wanted to tell him he kissed just like a girl.

"We could do it again." He'd almost called him honey. Laughing inside, Jimmy wondered where that had come from. The kiss lasted longer this time. It was tender and with feeling. He pushed his cock against John and held him tight by his butt cheeks as they kissed.

Finally, breathless, John said. "I better go."

Jimmy didn't want him to leave yet, didn't want the moment to end and pulled John to him to his lips one more time and kissed him ardently before saying, "Bye handsome." He laughed playfully. "Sorry, never said anything like that to a guy before."

"Don't be sorry, I liked how that sounded. You can say that to me anytime." Awkwardly, he reached for his billfold. "Do you need any money?" He pulled out several twenties and practically shoved them into Jimmy's hand. "I mean, for a cab or gas."

"Sure, why not, it's expensive getting into town." Jimmy couldn't believe the guy had just given him sixty dollars but he took it. A little part of his brain told him this was how whores did it, got paid for having sex with strangers.

Giving him money made John feel better, like he'd sealed a deal, paid for his time. He didn't really believe this was Roger's first time or that his name was Roger Doger. It didn't matter. He was infatuated with the feminine and sexy boy. "Call me, anytime Roger...please. I mean it; I'd really like to see you again." He turned, cracked the door and peered out. He was gone before Jimmy exited.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Switch Hitter
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds