The Truth Mirror

When we got back to our room, our steward was still racing to accommodate the people in his too many assign rooms. Our bed was turned down and the room was fixed beautifully, even with the towels folded into the shape of a turtle. However, the bed was still set up as a king, with king sheets and an end table on each side.

"You go ahead and get ready for bed. I'll get the steward and help get our bed split into two twins."

"Don't do that, Jack. I trust you. I know you won't push me if I say, "No.""

"Thank you for trusting me. I would never hurt you. But the bathroom is small; you might get touched by accident, if we both try to get ready at the same time."

Her little coy, valium relaxed, smile was priceless.

Joan had already gotten into her side of the bed. She was wearing an ankle length cotton night shirt. I was wearing pajama bottoms with nothing on the top. Joan looked at the graying hair on my chest while I sat down on the edge of the bed on her side. Briefly I caressed the side of her face and neck. I bent down and kissed her, slipping my tongue between her lips. She did not resist. She even sucked at my tongue and touched it with hers.

"That was very nice." I walked around the bed, slipped under the covers with her and turned off the lights. She wanted to be close and scooted over. I slid my arm under her head and she rolled next to me. Her hand rested on my chest. I reached across with my other arm and let my hand rest on top of her belly button and my fingers were directly on top of where I guessed her left ovary would be. I did nothing overt, just barely moved my hand in tiny slow massaging circles. Her body seemed to warm and welcomed my touch so I asked, "May I touch you a little and kiss your neck?"

She did not answer but her neck seemed closer. I kissed, nibbled with my lips and tasted her skin with my tongue. My hand slipped up and cupped her left breast.

"They are small."

"No, they are perfect and feel beautiful. Hopefully, you will let me look at them during this trip."

There were buttons half way down the front of her night shirt. It was thin but still I wanted to feel her skin. She did not resist when I opened the buttons slowly. She inhaled sharply when my hand returned to her breast without its cotton protector. She allowed me to explore with my hands from her head to her breasts. She welcomed my lips when they touched hers. In time, her ears, neck and face grew accustomed to my lips and without her permission her hands, ever so slightly, urged me to kiss lower. Her breasts were very sensitive and even a tiny lick or kiss caused her to move.

Joan helped when, in the complete darkness, I slipped her night shirt off first one arm and then the other. I slipped down so I could kiss all over her shoulders, her arms, her upper chest and her breast. I was in no hurry and she showed no signs of stopping me or reciprocating. My right hand gently explored her belly, her belly button, her stomach and her waist. Her body arched to press her nipple into my mouth. I knew she wanted more stimulation and hoped I could take this to the next level to bring her pleasure while I sucked.

Her night shirt was large enough that I could work it down and not shock her system by reaching low on her legs and sliding my hand up her thighs. For long, long minutes I rubbed all around her mound and the very top of her thighs. I wanted her to tell me. Finally, she opened her legs and my fingers trailed through her crease and lightly touched her clit for the first time. Her legs tightened and started to close.

"Do you want me to stop touching you?"

Her legs relaxed, giving me permission to play with her swollen lips and rub just over her still hiding clit. I was ready when her hips tilted and I slipped a finger into her. I was able to gather plenty of warm, slippery juices to trail out of her, coat her button and slip in again. I used only one finger to allow her to discover how her g-spot felt to be rubbed, how her sheath sucked at my finger and how a finger feels when it slides across her magic button both on both the in and out strokes. She was frightened by what her body was doing. Her mind was racing. I knelt beside her and put my lips just over hers. She felt my breath from my whisper.

"I only want to please you. Relax and let your body lead." I kissed her. She was hungry and her tongue invaded my mouth and searched to taste me. My finger found its own pace to match her hips. It was difficult to match what she wanted with her mouth and between her legs in this position but I worked hard to please her. Her body jumped and thrust once. Her whimper filled my mouth. She tried to regain control but I begged her, "Please let me feel your body enjoy my touch."

Permission freed her and she thrust freely. Her mouth opened wider and our teeth banged together a couple of times until we learned to kiss this more demanding way. Her lovely womb began to spasm; her legs began to tremble as her hips arched but still thrust. I increased the pressure on her clit and g-spot on every stroke and she began cuming wetly for me while making crying noises in my mouth.

Within a minute, her climax, the valium, the booze and her tired body all conspired against her and she was asleep with my finger still buried between her pussy's lips. She did not move at all when I withdrew it and tasted her juices for the first time. I could not resist my sleeping princess. I slipped down and licked away what had flowed from her. I removed her night shirt. Rolled her onto her side and spooned my body onto her back. I was struck again at how tiny she was. My cock throbbed as it lay along the crack of her ass. I too was tired. Even in that horny condition, I went to sleep holding her.

The next morning I awoke to a hand touching my cock. Not to excite it, just to explore, undetected while I was asleep. I remained very still, except my cock started to harden and a slippery drop formed at its tiny mouth. A thumb found it, rubbed it and moved away when my cock throbbed on its own. I wanted to do something for her and something for me. Something without preliminaries, tricks or discussion. She was surprised when I slipped back from her and slid out of bed. I opened the curtains just enough to let in a stream of bright light that dimly lit the entire room.

Her eyes watched my every move as I walked around to her side of the bed totally nude with my mostly hard cock pointing the way. She was frightened but did not resist when I pulled the covers off her nude body. I think that surprised her too. I opened her legs and lay on the bed, on my stomach with my face right over her. She was wet but tense. My finger slipped in with some tight resistance and rested on her g-spot. I could still use the thumb from that hand and the thumb from the other to open her lips. She was holding her breath when I licked her the first time. God, she tasted good. Over and over I lightly licked her, until I could feel her accepting my attention and relaxing. This was not the long slow build up of last night. She was climbing fast and wanted my head to quit moving around. Her hands settled on the back of my head and her fingers twisted in my hair to hold me where she wanted my tongue and lips. She began to truly understand that this is exactly what I wanted to be doing; she went with the flow and I started to rub her spot. She was so still, that she shocked me when she launched into an orgasm and her sheath squeezed my finger and her clit stood proud in my mouth taking direct sucking from my lips. I expected her to get tender but she thrust instead. I added another finger slowly and that stretched her. That little discomfort pushed her over the top again. This time she held my head firmly, asking me to stop.

I scooted up her body just a little and let my head use her belly as a pillow while she recovered. In a couple of minutes, I guessed that she needed to go to the bathroom by the way she rolled away from the pressure my head was putting over her bladder. At first she was embarrassed when I followed her into the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

"Do your business and come into the shower with me. I want to wash your body and look at it."

She fizzled and the horribly noisy toilet got rid of the evidence. I wouldn't tell her that I peed in the shower. Joan had let a lot of her shyness with me go. She stepped into the shower, accepting that my rigid cock drug across her breasts and poked her in the back when she reached for the soap and wash cloth.

"That's my job but I want to use my hands." I did too. For a good ten minutes I soaped her and pushed my fingers into every opening I found while washing every inch of her. Again her eyes were filling with lust. She grabbed my cock and began to move its uncircumcised skin first all the way forward and then stretching it all the way back to expose the wide red swollen helmet. I let her explore. She enjoyed playing with my balls and glanced at my eyes to assure she was doing things right. I just leaned against the shower wall and gave myself to her. She soaped her hand and used it across my sensitive ridge until I was close.

"You have me close. I'm going to cum." I did not expect her to drop to her knees and take me into her mouth. She sucked once or twice but pulled away and continued with her hand but watching intently. Her hand was on my balls, so I know she felt them draw up. My first rope landed on her lips. She licked at it, looked surprised, missed the second pulse but captured the third in her mouth. Again she surprised me. She swallowed, staying on me and pulling my cock for its last drops and swallowing.

I lifted her and held her. Her feet were six inches off the floor. I praised and praised her; telling her how much she had pleased me and how beautiful she was.

The cooks were probably glad to see us leave the breakfast buffet. We both were famished. We had enough time to walk the decks before the first seminar started. I was not involved but wanted to put in an appearance as people were filing in. Joan hooked her arm in mine and spoke quietly. "I didn't know I could cum like I did last night and this morning."

I waited.

"No one has ever kissed me down there before."

Still I waited.

"This morning, I tasted you. You were smooth, salty and not bitter like Harold was. I wanted to swallow what you gave me."

She waited, so I spoke, "You are a wonderful surprise and delight. I cannot get enough of looking at you, touching you and kissing you. I am very happy that you enjoyed me too. Last night when you went to sleep, I wanted to push my cock into you more than I wanted life. Instead, I tasted you while you slept and I took your night shirt off. I covered you and held you with my dick throbbing in the crack of your ass until I went to sleep."

"I want to go back to the room but I know you have to be there at ten."

"Only for a few minutes and then I'm going to tease you for hours until you agree to straddle me and slide down my cock taking my brain away and turning me into a caveman again."

Judge Joan smiled broadly. She was learning that she, her tiny body and her pussy had power over me that she did not know existed.

All day, we kept meeting a few minutes here and a few minutes there. She would shop and I would catch up, snuggle, kiss her neck and tell her what I wanted to do with her and then I would be gone to sign books and smooze with the public. She would have coffee with me and tell me that the éclair full of cream could be pushed over my dick. I would threaten to take her that way. Then I would be off to read some attendees story and give my opinions. About three, I met her in a bar for a drink and told her, "All day you have had my cock dripping pre-cum wanting you. Do you know how wet my shorts are? It is all your fault. I think you need to be spanked, Little Girl, for being such a tease."

"You are so full of it. I don't turn on anyone."

Standing by the bar I grabbed her hand and slipped it into my pants. My half-hard cock was wet and slippery with pre-cum. I thought I would scare her just a little, "Challenge me again, Little Girl, and I'll take you right here on the floor in front of the entire ship."

I could tell her body and pussy flushed with blood and liked the idea of sex in public. Liked the idea of her crying out in climax so the world knew how good it was for her. I also liked the idea that her body would drain me until I could only crawl back to the room.

About six, I met Joan to watch the sun set. She faced the rail. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm from the evening wind and we talked. "Joan, I have not pushed my cock into your warm, beautiful body and felt it slid into you. I would like to order some things to eat and drink and spend some time touching and tasting you in our cabin."

"That sounds like fun to me too. You have kept me on the edge all day. Before yesterday, I didn't even know I had an edge."

"If you and your body learn any faster I won't survive this four day cruise."

She did not respond to my silliness. I decided to be serious, "I am totally taken with you. I want to know everything about you and I want every part of you. If I get carried away, pull me back to earth. Do you want to give me the greatest gift ever?"

"What would that be?"

"I want you to let go completely. Don't think, just trust me and let your body lead. You are very smart and I think you have the chance to fly."

Joan's stare was blank and she did not understand. It is only something I have seen a few women do. I could not explain or teach her how.

"The answer to this question doesn't matter, but I am curious, how flexible are you?"

"Pretty flexible."

"Have you ever been able to put your ankles behind your head?"

"I could back in high school. I haven't tried since then. Why?"

"It is just a fantasy of mine. Now you are my fantasy. I guess I was adding one fantasy plus one fantasy and getting ecstasy. It is one of those impossible writer thought things. Lots of times I have fleeting thoughts that can never be written because even I cannot explain them and they are my thoughts."

I risked asking, "Can I order room service for us this evening."

"I'm frightened and hoping that I do not disappoint you. I want to learn but for being fifty-two, pleasure has escaped me until this trip."

I was standing behind her with my arms around her just under her breasts. "Tilt your head back and kiss me." My little acrobat arched her back and turned her head. My extra height allowed me to kiss her perfectly and seek out her tongue. She was learning to submit to my desires and not think of all the consequences. My hand slipped down the front of her slacks and two of my fingers worked into her pussy, wiggling over her clit. She didn't seem to mind that I was almost lifting her with my fingers in her body. She did not respond to that except to suck harder at my tongue. Now my mind flashed thoughts that took me away from my excitement. "This tiny, inexperienced woman's body's driving me crazy. Her pheromones are outrageous. Her tiny size makes her seem vulnerable and I want to protect her, have her want me and I want to possess her." I knew what would happen tonight, if she submitted to me. I would be in love with her. It happened with Candy. It happened with Ann. And it had happened thirty years ago with Eppie. It was insane. I knew but I had to proceed to make sure that Joan was the mind blowing human, female creature that I almost feared because I wanted her so much.

We were both sober and nervous when we got back to the cabin. Four bottles of champagne, strawberries, whipped cream, bananas, cheese, grapes crackers and an assortment of deserts waited for us on a table at the foot of the bed. Joan was hungry but if she sat down to eat she would be keeping me from what I wanted.

She raced to the bathroom, "I need to bathe."

"No, wash off with water but no soap and bring you body with its pheromones to me. We will play with our food, tease and be silly."

When she emerged in Holland America's thick white terry cloth robe, my body throbbed for her. I slipped past her to wash also. She had become the teacher. She grabbed my cock, "Damn that is hard and threatening."

I knew her body would have no trouble with it, even though I wanted to hear her cry, "I love how you are stretching me."

I emerged in my own Holland America robe but mine had a special tent modification in the front. I was nearly mad with lust. Joan somehow knew and played with my madness to build her own. We fed each other chocolate dipped strawberries. I pushed her robe open and wiped whipped cream on her beautiful breasts and licked them clean. We finished one bottle of champagne without realizing it. A pealed banana was fun to feed to Joan, across her licking tongue. I spread her legs. She helped. The banana's tip slipped in easily and dripped in her wetness. Her eyes were almost closed when I licked and then chewed the tip of the banana away. I held a grape in my mouth and crushed it just as her lips touched mine. The juice ran down both our chins and we each licked it clean. A warm mango slice was perfect to put in her belly button, mash and eat while I fingered her. A handful of whipped cream was perfect for her to push my cock through in her fist. She held her hands to her side while she licked my cock clean. I rubbed her hands on her belly and returned the favor. The third bottle of champagne was opened and I held the neck so it would bubble and flow up into her.

Both of our bodies were sticky, covered with bits and pieces of food when she lay back, opened her legs and reached for me. I was mad with lust and so was she. I leaned over her and she grabbed my cock and sacrificed her cunt to its slow, penetration. I knew I was mad, but Joan surprised me by cuming immediately as I slid into her. Her loud cry shocked her senses and she arched, impaling herself completely on my shaft. My ego spoke, "You are in her, fill her, possess her, take her hard and deep." But my compassion said, "Slowly, please her, you know her body will please you the instant you let go."

Twice more she cried out in pleasure and I was not yet there. As she recovered just a little, her eyes danced. Her body knew me now. She lifted one leg and slipped it behind her head. My belly tightened painfully as I looked down at her stretched body and my cock pushing its way into her womb. She struggled for me to pull her other leg high. I don't know if she got her ankle behind her head. I looked down at just her rounded bottom and her stretched pussy sucking at my cock. At that moment I could have killed her, I thrust so hard. I heard her scream. Was it in pain? I didn't care. Time and again, I thrust, stabbing into her. She was wet and open. My cock would not let go. I thrust again and again. I stopped worrying about hurting her. I heard one faint word, "Harder." I exploded in her driving madly and cuming like never before.

Slowly, ever so slowly, my mind came back. Joan had cum but she had done this for me. I was uncoordinated but I helped her get her legs from above her head. She moaned from either the stiffness of her legs or the unyielding rod between her legs, still buried in her belly. I had not softened and started to thrust again. I think she complained but my compassion was gone and I kept thrusting. I must have been doing something wrong. In a few more strokes she grabbed the skin on my sides and used it to turn me over and ride me. This time I surrendered, lay back, closed my eyes and let her fuck me. It seemed my balls tightened and came and came again but I had nothing to spill into her. Still she thrust. I wanted to stay hard for her. I thought of her ass, her lips and she began to cum and flow around the plug in her cunt. I was still thinking about violating her cute little pucker when she collapsed on me, giving me permission to soften and slip out of her magnificent torture machine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Truth Mirror
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds