The Truth Mirror

It was four in the morning when we both stirred again. She wanted to kiss but she needed to pee more. I went with her, kissed her and rubbed her clit while she peed. Joan wanted to learn to aim my cock; she wasn't accurate; the cabin steward would not be happy. I don't remember going back to bed, but I do remember the eight a.m. wake up call and licking my lover awake.

I was very serious minded on our way to breakfast. "Joan, I have never been driven as wild as you made me last night. I hope I did not hurt you."

"All I can think about is last night and doing everything again. Pleasure like that is new for me. I loved every second. I am sore this morning but if you wanted me right now you could have me."

In that instant, I was both confused and certain. We could not get enough of each other and we could not give enough. I had to let her know about my world and see if she would choose to be a part of it. I was scared to death. Joan knew something was bothering me. She humored me on our last night. We stayed up all night talking, drinking and dancing in which ever lounge was still open. At dawn, I led her onto the deck, pushed her against the railing, lifted her skirt and fucked her from behind until we both came as the sun broke over the horizon. Maybe one of the ship's cameras got a few frames of my dick lodged in Joan's all too willing cunt.

I dropped Joan off at her home on Tuesday night. When I staggered through the door, both my ladies knew I was exhausted and worried. They were full of questions but waited for their answers. I was up very early Wednesday to decide how to talk to my ladies. I never thought Ann understood our world but about lunch time we all got together. I hid nothing. Ann caught on immediately. "Do you think she can accept what all we are to each other?"

A thousand ton weight lifted from my chest. Candy jumped in, "If she can, she is in. I know what Jack has said about age and how that bothers him but the three of us are going to be together forever, even if Ann and I marry somebodies else sometime."

I wouldn't want to try to diagram that sentence or its idea but I knew what she meant and loved her even more for what she said. We planned a few surprises for Judge Joan this coming weekend. The little ones would be staying overnight with Candy's mother. Joan and I had talked so many hours, I knew that she had some questions and suspicions about Candy's, Ann's and my relationship but she had never directly asked me a question about it.

The Judge and I talked and teased a few times before she arrived about ten a.m. Saturday to stay the weekend. Twice I had told her how much I enjoyed her company, our trip, having a more mature (that was tricky to say without offending) woman around who shared my interests and just doing things together with her.

Candy had come up with the idea to expose Joan to how we act around each other and then leave Joan and me alone for a while so she could ask some questions, express her shock or run away screaming.

Candy was the first to leave to go shopping. Joan and I were deciding what we all would have for dinner, when Candy came in, kissed me squarely on the mouth while rubbing her breasts into me and I held her butt. She wiggled and I swatted her, saying, "Quit being naughty in front of our guest, you'll scare her away."

Thirty minutes later, Ann came in while we were making a salad. She told us she was going out with some police women friends to get an update on staffing. I could see a light come on behind Joan's beautiful eyes. Ann eyed one of the cucumbers, picked it up, rolled it, fingered it and put it down again. Her eyes danced with naughtiness. Joan could tell Ann was holding back from saying some teasing things to me. Instead, I got the same wet, full lipped kind of kiss I got from Candy before she left Joan and me alone.

Joan ventured a first testing little question, "Is Ann the police officer I assigned to Candy's case?"

"Yes, after you assigned her to Candy, they talked on the phone and visited while Candy was the most anxious to maybe get back into meth. She did a good job but they became friends. When she brought her daughter over here to swim with Candy's daughter, I realized they had become too close. We all talked and she decided that it wasn't professional to still be assigned to overseeing Candy and wrote you that letter."

"But she lives here now?"

"Candy had to do two months in county and Ann was laid off from work. She was facing some hard times and I asked her to move in and help with Sydney while Candy was away. We sort of all formed into an unusual family. Neither Candy nor Ann has picked good men in the past, still, I've urged both of them to date in their own age group, so they don't get moldy around me."

She tested me, to see if I would offer more information, "My experience is that there is not much chance of getting moldy around you."

I just smiled. We worked together for a while, then I got playful. I waited for her to have her hands full and busy. I wiped my hands and moved behind her to kiss her neck and take some touching liberties. Joan was getting a little turned on but still was full of questions. I wanted to defuse her a little and I wanted her. She let me turn her, kiss her, and touch her through her clothing. Her kisses said she was warming up but holding back. When my hand slipped lower, she trapped it between us, not overtly, but still stopping me.

"Joan, we have some time to be alone. It has been a while since we've been together. I would like to be in my bed with you and feel your skin on mine. We don't have to do anything else, I've just been dreaming about being with you here."

"I want to talk while Candy and Ann are out."

"I'll answer all of your questions openly and truthfully but I would like to do that later and be with you right now."

She wanted to please me so she tabled her questions until later. Joan took my hand and led me to my bedroom. She surprised me, "Which side do you sleep on?"

I pointed to the left.

"I want to stretch out where you sleep, feel your weight on me and have you kiss me."

"Have you been imagining and wanting to be with me, also?"

"Our trip was very special to me. I've missed being with you." She started to undress.

"May I unwrap my present?"

Her smile was cute, shy, like a little girl's and her eyes danced with naughtiness. "Yes, you may."

For half an hour, I touched her under each piece of her clothing before I slowly removed it and immediately kissed, licked and tasted each bit of skin that I uncovered. The room was brightly lit, the sheets were crisp but cool and her body withered under me, urging me to progress faster. Joan had been passive and still, until my lips closed on her left nipple. Her arms came around my head and her body curled to capture me and hold me until she moved me to her other nipple.

I slipped lower and French kissed her belly button and over her ovaries.

Her admission explained so much, "God, I've thought about this every second since we got home. I need this."

Her former shyness with me was gone, with some force she pushed my head down and raised her knees high, reminding me of my contortion fetish and she rolled her body tighter toward being a ball until her pussy kissed my lips. I would take over from there. She was needy. In only a few short minutes, she began to hump into my face, groan and plead, "Please, make me cum. I want your fingers and your lips."

I gave Joan what she asked for with my fingers pressing into her g-spot and sucking every part of her cunt I could find. A few times she groaned, "Harder" when I played around her lips and inside. While I tried to match her demands, I lightly teased her clit, with my tongue, my nose, my fingers my lips, my ears and my well shaved cheeks.

Her body was frustrated, angry with my delays. She literally grabbed my ears and pulled my mouth to her clit and loudly used my favorite word, "Suck."

I knew her body now. When she tightened inside, I slipped my mouth lower, opened my lips and created a vacuum over her stretched open hole. I was rewarded with a generous, hard spritz from deep inside. Her body arched and she could no longer stay quiet; she was holding her breath but still forced out a hoarse "O God Yes." Then she gave me more of what I was sucking for.

I thought Joan would let me kiss her back down and she would relax. Instead, she was wild. Her eyes almost scary. Her tiny body, had no trouble rolling me over, mounting me and her cunt swallowed my cock to the hilt in one long, smooth, forceful thrust. I was starting to lose control watching her. I tried to hold off and managed to let her ride me to one climax. She did not let up. She thrust even harder. I could actually feel her clit, swollen tight and hard, pushing into you dick.

That did it. My loving compassion, evaporated into pure lust, need to cum and need to take her, possess her. Somehow, I flipped her. For a split second, we seemed to hang together a foot off the bed. My cock was deep in her, centered, aimed and my weight was falling. When we hit the bed, I thrust. I fleetingly thought I might damage her. But my balls were tightening and my cock had other concerns. The bed gave some but still I drove deeper into her body than I had ever been. Instead of complaint, Joan's cunt used the bounce to lift up and reach for more cock. I was mad with wanting to cum. The female under me did not matter except as a vessel to hold what I wanted to get out of my body. We bounced together on thrust after mutually timed thrust. My balls tightened and I roared like a lion. Every muscle in Joan's body was trembling and pulling me as tightly into her as she could. Still I was bigger and could lift her and drive into her. I knew when the first pulses flowed from me and into her. I knew when more cum pumped from me and I knew when the last drop was sucked from my shaft. Still, I could not stop; I would not stop; I was sweating and she was cuming again. With my last ounce of strength and my lungs burning for air, I fell to one side. My cock was still throbbing in her and I could still feel her womb milking me for what the old joke says every woman always wants in every situation, "More."

As I recovered, a desire to hold her, let her feel what I felt for her and a need to have my body touch every cell of her overwhelmed me. I twisted around to sit up and pull her onto my lap. Somehow my cock stayed inside her. My hugs, my kisses, my praise and my touches were all over her. Her mouth was needy and our finishing up, French kiss lasted for minutes as we breathed into each other, swallowed each other and felt our single heart beat.

My eyes were filled with tears when I could finally look at her and say, "Being with you, making love with you is so very special to me."

I think she understood but she was quiet. Slowly, my brain began to function and I remembered she had some questions. I did not want to risk her. In machine gun like rapid fire thoughts, I considered not telling the complete truth, meeting her away from Candy and Ann, and pretending to be some perfect male that I was not.

We helped each other wash up and then she helped me pull the sheets and mattress protector off the bed and get them into the washer. I teased with her about which wet spots were hers and which were mine. I told her even the wet spots I caused were her fault because of how wild her body made me. In legal words from her court room, she disavowed responsibility, said she did not have to say anything that would incriminate her and I slipped a finger back into her. Her eyes were strong, challenging and truthful, "Are you ready to finish what you start? I'm ready for you again." There was no doubt in her words and I wasn't ready at this moment.

"I can use my fingers and lips to get you off again but my cock is not going to be with us for a while."

Timid, inexperienced Joan reached down and grabbed my cock through my slacks, "I can wait for a "little" while. Let's go get something to drink, work on dinner and give him some recovery time."

"Just as I handed Joan a cup of coffee, she asked bluntly, "Do you have sex with Candy and Ann?"

I had thought about how to answer that question a dozen times so I would not sound like a letch trying to develop a harem to fulfill his last round of aging fantasies. "I have really been afraid of when that question would pop up."

Both Candy and Ann came home about that time and instantly realized they had walked in at the most serious moment.

"Candy and I became lovers after she moved in and before she went off to jail. She urged Ann and me to have sex together while she was gone. Not that either of us needed much encouragement."

Candy knew I was struggling to word everything perfectly. For support she stood by my chair, put her hand behind my head and rested it on my shoulder. I needed that support, I reached around her hips and held her to me. "As unlikely as it seems, I think these two young beauties love me and I love both of them. They enjoy each other's company, touch and companionship."

Candy squeezed my shoulder. Somehow I knew it meant, "Don't be vague, come completely clean."

"Yes, they sometimes please each other sexually and we have all wound up in the same bed together." I feared Joan was going to race away and I'd never see her again so I just spilled everything. "We talked about how I was so smitten with you during our cruise and how I wanted to see you and be with you. Both Candy and Ann said we needed to have you come over this weekend and be completely honest with you."

"Is there anything else?"

Ann surprised Candy and me, "Candy and I hope you can accept us the way we are. Jack came back from the cruise worried to tell us how he felt about you. I wasn't surprised; I was already attracted to you."

Joan looked shocked but her eyes mellowed. Still she was quiet. I couldn't read her, neither could Ann. Candy was able to pull us all together, "Haven't you ever thought about being with another woman?"

There was no way Joan would answer that question, but Ann knew an opportunity when she saw one. She leaned over, put a hand on either side of Joan's neck and said, "You and Jack had sex, I can smell his cum on you and see desire still in your eyes. She let one hand slide down to cup Joan's breast just as she lowered her lovely soft lips to Joan's. Their kiss was unexpected and spontaneous. Joan did not pull away but she did not add much. She did bring her hand up to cover Ann's but she did not push it away, just held it.

Candy spoke up, "Ann and I are hungry. There is too much deep thought going on in this room for me. Let's eat, talk about other stuff and get back to this after we clean-up the kitchen and settle down by the fire."

I was amazed at how the women were able to do exactly that. They worked together, talked about girly things and generally left me out. It is just as well, I was only looking from one to the other. I now was ready and wanted one of them. Truthfully, I didn't care which one. I wasn't going to last long enough for it to matter.

While I moved some fruit and the wine into the den next to the fire and made us a little conversation pit to finish the "800 pound gorilla" discussion, Candy seemed agitated like three days before her period. She got Ann and Joan to go to the "ladies room" with her. They were gone for quite a while.

Later I heard the conversation was started by Ann, "Candy what's with you, you are always so relaxed, but now you are bouncing off the walls."

"Just thinking about something. Don't mind me."

"No, what is it?"

"I'll embarrass Joan. Jack is really wound up and worried that she will never see him again after tonight."

Joan finally let out a bit of how she was feeling, "Go ahead and tell us what you are thinking? I had guessed most of what I've heard tonight. I'm both shocked and I'm a little turned on."

Candy was very, very turned on, "Think you can show off and let me watch."

Ann asked, "What the hell are you talking about."

"I can't imagine Joan taking his cock into that small body and I'm so hot thinking about seeing her pussy stretch, since you said they had sex, I can't stand it. Did he cum in you and satisfy you?"

"Yes, but I was ready to go again. I'm still ready."

With no words, Joan let Candy and Ann strip her. Candy pushed a finger into her soaking, cum filled pussy while Ann kissed her again. Candy talked and watched her finger slip in and out of Joan while Joan's eyes closed and stayed closed, "You are beautiful, no wonder Jack wants you, I've got to see him slide into you. I'm going to go get us all some robes."

When Candy returned, Joan was leaning, spread legged against the sink and Ann was licking her pussy.

"Here put on these robes. Ann you can lick the cum out of her later when I fuck Jack. I'm too hot to think or breathe."

I was sitting in my big chair when three white robed sexy, vixens invaded. I was in total shock. Ann and Candy came to me. Stripped me, pushed the coffee table off the thick lambs' wool rug and lowered my bare ass onto it. A very sassy Candy slipped her hand into her robe, pulled out two wet fingers, pushed me to lie flat and told Joan, "This is how you get anything you want from Jack." She pushed her fingers into my mouth; my mind was nearing zero I.Q. In exactly eight seconds, Joan pushed it below zero.

No burlesque dancer ever did it better or hotter. My reserved Judge wanted to show off. She flung off the thick robe and stated, "This works for me also."

I watched as she straddled my hips. Ann scrambled to hold my cock up straight. Joan settled like a cloud over it and it disappeared into her body. Candy was spell bound; her fingers were in her own cunt and she was too lust filled to blink. When Joan bottomed out, Candy dropped to her knees by my shoulder and watched Joan begin to thrust. Candy's eyes were two feet away from where we were joined; she was breathing through her mouth and masturbating frantically. She took a second to throw her robe away but had her fingers squishing again.

Too quickly, I had to admit, "This is too much for me." My body arched and I began to empty into Joan's violently thrusting belly. She was just starting to cum when Ann pushed her over backward, straddled her face and buried her pretty lips into Joan's cum filled cunt. Joan only hesitated a few seconds before she reciprocated.

Candy's loud words were a direct order and threat, "Don't you go soft on me. I'm going to lick Joan off you and then you are going to fuck me from behind until my eyes pop out."

If I had any idea of going soft, I lost it when Candy began to suck and lick my cock while she forced my legs up, wet her index finger and slowly started to work it up my ass. She was now in pure sex mode. I heard Ann say, "Watch what she is going to do to him." Candy's finger rubbed firm circles over my prostate and my cock hardened until it was a longer than it had ever been. She was sucking the skin off my helmet. When my cock jerked and my balls started to tighten, I had to stop her. She objected to losing her toy, "You son of a bitch."

For that I roughly put her on her hands and knees and pushed her head down until it thumped against the floor, buried in the white fur. I must have been too slow. She screamed at me, "Do it."

I pushed hard and drove straight into cervix. She screamed, ready to be hurt again. Two three more thrust, with Candy grunting to accept each one and we lost our audience. Ann and Joan were wrapped permanently into a sixty-nine that would not break until they both were satisfied, licked clean and exhausted.

Might as well play with fire again. I wet my thumb and pushed it against Candy's asshole. She liked the idea and pushed back. With more natural lube, we soon had a double penetration stroke going that she liked. I could feel her fingers flying on her clit. Twice I heard her cum but launch on to go for another. I wanted to cum but was tiring. Some surge of testosterone came from somewhere that demanded, "Don't you let her body defeat you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Truth Mirror
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds