The Unwanted Houseguest

David had done a poor job breaking, in his drunken state and gave up saying he couldn't see the balls as they were moving around too much. He told his wife to play Steve and collapsed heavily on the steps and his chin fell forward, resting on his chest.

Beth was a good pool player and easily ran the table. She felt triumphant beating her arrogant brother-in-law at something and laughed at the surprised look on his face. "What's the matter, Steve," she teased. "Don't you like being beaten by a girl."

"One more game," he growled. "and go get us a couple more beer, while I rack."

"Loser gets the beer," she said grabbing the rack from him." She returned his glare with a smile and flushed with pride at seeing him storm off to the kitchen.

Steve returned and stepped over a comatose David lying uncomfortably across the steps. "I'll be right back," he said throwing his brother over his shoulder. Steve carried David into the house and deposited him on the couch in the living room. Steve walked back to the garage and Beth easily won the second game. Steve got two more beers and returned to a smug Beth waiting to break the balls.

"You're very good," he told her.

"Thanks, my Grandaddy was a professional pool player and taught me a lot of tricks."

"Well I know some tricks of my own." he said. "I bet I can win this next game."

"I bet you can't," she replied without thinking.

"Alright, if I win, you have to jack me off again."

She glared at him thinking how much she'd like shove that cocky attitude down his throat. "Steve, I'm never going anywhere near your cock again."

"Oh come on Beth, It felt great the other night and I haven't cum since then. That was the best hand job in my life and besides you only have to do it if you lose."

Beth was prepared to slap him. What she wasn't prepared for was the feeling of satisfaction she got knowing that she had pleased him and that he wanted her to do it again. She felt a strong urge to fall to her knees and jack him off right then, but she resisted the urge, ashamed of herself for even thinking it. She gave in to his pleas, thinking there was no way he could beat her. "Alright Steve but, if I win you have to pack your bags and leave my house within two days," she said almost regretting her words at the hurt look on Steve's face.

"Hold on there Beth, that's pretty serious stuff there. Those kind of stakes should be worth a blow job at the very least."

She looked at him in disgust,"There no way I'm putting anything a man pees from in my mouth and especially not your thing." Beth said shivering at how cold and clammy her soaking wet panties felt against her thighs.

Steve reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. "These are my tips from tonight. There's about five hundred dollars here. If you win, you get the money and I'm gone tomorrow, but if I win you have to strip naked and suck on my cock until I cum."

Beth shivered as she pictured herself naked sucking on his big cock just like she had the banana earlier in the week. She forced herself to concentrate and thought of all the things she could do with an extra five hundred dollars. Beth also thought how pleasant it would be to have Steve out of her hair a month sooner then expected. She accepted the bet on the condition that he'd give her plenty of warning so she wouldn't have to swallow his cum. She also made him promise that he'd point his cock away from her this time when he ejaculated. Steve readily agreed to her terms. Beth broke and immediately sank three balls.

She was lining up the fourth when Steve said, "I didn't know you hated me so much Beth."

"Can't stand you," she replied moving her stick back to shoot.

"You sure seemed to love my cock though"

Beth missed her shot and stood up all flustered. "I don't...It was....Your just..."

"I especially liked that little kiss you planted on its head." "

It was just so big and impressive," she finally blurted out immediately horrified at what she had said. If he was arrogant now think how full of himself he'd get knowing she thought his cock was impressive.

"Thank you," he said bowing his head at the compliment. "Think how big and impressive it's going to feel stuffed in your mouth."

She resisted an impulse to crack the pool stick over his head.

Steve was studying the pool table. She had left him with no shots. He was worried about losing his money, he needed it to cover his expenses when he took off for California. Beth had turned out to be much better then he had thought and though he had been holding back during the first two games, he realized she still could win. He was saved by the sound of David falling to the floor in the living room.

Beth went to check up on her husband and found him stumbling around the living room. She helped him upstairs to their bedroom, to put him in bed.

Steve watched Beth slowly going up the stairs, her husband hanging on her. He noticed David's camcorder was sitting on the desk, attached to the computer. He quickly ran over and pointed it at the couch and pressed record.

When Beth returned to the garage, Steve was holding the pool stick between his legs,chalking the end of it. He looked like he was polishing the head of a skinny four foot long penis and she suppressed a laugh as she imagined herself using his foot long penis to shoot pool. She watched Steve bend over to shoot and he easily ran the table winning the game. It was over so fast, her mind didn't even have time to register the consequences of his victory and she felt Steve grab her hand and drag her inside the house to the couch.

Steve positioned Beth in front of the video camera, she was staring blankly at his chest in a state of shock. He untucked her shirt and started unbuttoning her blouse. He grew impatient and ripped her blouse open revealing her large, white breasts contained by a lacy blue bra.

Beth wasn't prepared for the feelings that overwhelmed her when he ripped off her top and started taking off her long denim skirt. She was horrified to think that she was about to cheat on David, for there was no doubt in her mind that oral sex was sex and what made it worse was that she had always refused to do it to her husband, telling him it was dirty and immoral, though she had wanted to try it ever since watching his pornos. Despite her feelings of guilt for what she was about to do her body was betraying her. Her nipples were so hard she felt they were going to stretch out her bra until the elastic snapped and her panties felt so damp, she thought they would slide down her legs from the extra weight. It was like her body was conspiring against her, trying to force her to appear nude before this dominant male.

Steve kneeled before her and she trembled thinking how close his head was to her panty covered crotch. He grabbed her calves and had her step out of her shoes leaving her in only her underwear. She once again felt relief at being out of her confining clothes, wishing that she could wear this little all the time. She watched him stand up and kick his shoes off, as he pulled off the tank top. "St-Steve, please don't make me do this," she begged.

Steve just grinned as he deftly unhooked her bra causing her breasts to jump out as they were freed from their prison. No man but, David had ever seen her bare breasts before and she held her arms across her chest to hide them. "Nnnoo, Steve, please stop now," she cried. She felt Steve's hand grab her panties and she moaned as his knuckles ran across her pubic hairs as he reached inside them. She heard him laugh when he felt how wet they were and she blushed with shame. Steve grabbed them tight and she moaned louder as they twisted and slid into her pussy, parting her vaginal lips. He yanked on her panties pulling her into his arms. Beth used her dainty little hands to catch herself against his chest and she ran them across the muscular ridges in his chest and abs. His body was as hard as a brick wall, as hard as his cock had been the other night. Her nose took in his strong masculine odor and she inhaled deeply. Her legs went weak, and she would have fallen to the floor at his feet but he still held her up by her panties.

Steve encircled his arm around her and leaned down so that he could push her panties down to her knees. He stood back up and used his foot to push them all the way down to the floor.

She was now naked before this handsome giant, ready to suck on his foot long cock. Steve steadied her on her feet and reaching out, he rolled her nipples between his fingers causing her to moan again. Despite the waves of electricity emanating out from her sensitive nipples she gritted her teeth and said, "Ohhh, your not, ahh-llowed to touch."

Steve held her up for a second looking down at her full breasts and at her vagina just below a beautiful flat, white belly. He put his hands on her shoulders and met little resistance as he pushed her down to her knees.

Beth knelt before her brother-in-law and stared at his shorts bulging out from the pressure of his mighty cock. She reached out a trembling hand and grasped his zipper pulling it down slowly. Then she brought her other hand up and unbuttoned his shorts. His pubic hairs were visible through the open area on his shorts and she realized he wasn't wearing underwear. Beth reached up and grabbing the waist band of his shorts she slowly began pulling them down, holding her breath in anticipation as his cock slowly revealed itself to her for the second time in a week. She exhaled when the fat head of his cock popped out of his shorts, still in awe over his size. It dangled down about eight inches and she could see the large vein on his cock pulsing with power. With each pulse, it grew a little longer, a little thicker, until it was at full erection pointing directly at her mouth. Her hand reached out and hefted it feeling its weight again. Beth leaned forward and poised her mouth about an inch away from the throbbing head. She looked at the pre-cum oozing from his pee slit, thinking it was as much as David came in a regular orgasm. It must take an awful lot of lubrication to cover this monster completely she reasoned while watching a drip travel down the head to dangle underneath.

She looked up his incredible body and locked eyes with him. Never breaking eye contact she leaned forward and planted a lingering kiss on the head of his cock. Steve acknowledged her gesture of submission and nodded down at her as Beth kissed his cock again. He nodded again in the direction of the kitchen.

Never taking her lips of his cock, Beth turned her head to look in the direction he was nodding and saw their reflection in the full mirror on the back of the door. She saw her lips attached to the end of his penis and thought how beautiful and natural it made her look to be worshipping such a large cock. She watched her tongue come out and lick the pre-cum off the tip and she saw herself lick around his fat head. She opened her mouth wide and took his cock into her mouth watching its head push out her cheeks in the mirror.

"God Beth, I've wanted this since the day I first saw you in your wedding dress."

The mention of her wedding dress brought her back to reality and reminded her that what she was doing was wrong. She was a strong-willed, intelligent woman, not some mindless bimbo at the mercy of a man's desires. She made a half hearted attempt to get him off, taking his cock head into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down rapidly as she stroked his shaft with her hands, desperately trying to make this disgusting act over as soon as possible. She grunted as Steve grabbed the hair on the top of her head and forcing her head back so that she found herself looking up at his angry face.

"You really suck at this you worthless bitch, You're gonna do a good job or I'll make you do it again till you get it right."

Beth trembled with fear as she looked up at him, her head at an awkward angle to avoid any pain from him pulling on her hair. He released her and she vigorously attacked his cock trying to please him. She began licking it all over and even ran her tongue down its underside and licked his hairy balls. She ran her mouth back up and engulfed his cock swallowing four inches before gagging.

"Damn bitch, you ain't good for nothing."

She tried harder and was able to deep throat another inch. She bobbed her head on his cock rapidly while looking up at him to see if he was pleased with her.

"I guess your just too stupid to do this right so, I'm going to have to show you how its done."

Beth was so ashamed of herself she started to cry around his cock. She was stupid and worthless. She didn't know anything about pleasing a man. When Steve started to teach her she listened attentively following his instructions closer then she had any of her women's studies professors at college.

He told her to breath through her nose and relax her throat muscles. Steve had her arch her head, lining up her throat with her lips and he pushed his cock in as far as her tonsils and he began fucking her face. Thankfully he seemed satisfied with only eight inches buried in her mouth.

"Yeah baby, now your doing me right."

If his cock hadn't been so deep in her throat she would have beamed in delight at the compliment. Knowing he was pleased with her caused her to redouble her efforts. She was proud of herself for being such a good learner. Beth could only handle about seven penetrations before she had to catch her breath and to keep him happy she licked and slurped around his cock head until she was ready to deep throat him again. This developed into a pattern and time lost all meaning to her as she alternated between taking his cock down her throat and licking along the end.

"Tighten up your lips baby," he said, getting into it. He was making little thrusts with his crotch every time her mouth came down close to the base. This was turning into the best blow job of his life and it really hadn't been that bad to began with, he just needed to keep reminding her who was in control here. This wasn't just a stupid bet, Steve wouldn't be satisfied until she had willingly submitted to him both her body and her mind.

Beth felt his cock swell up in her mouth and the head seemed to grow impossibly large. On her next breather she licked around the charged head and teased his pee slit with her tongue. "Are you getting close," she gasped.

"Not yet, baby, keep going," Steve lied. He was real close. He had no intention of warning her as he wanted his new slut to swallow his cum while it was still hot.

Beth felt his cock grow even bigger and it started to tremble in her mouth. She came up for air again. "Tap me on the shoulder when your ready," she said and buried his cock in her mouth again. His cock began shaking in her mouth like a volcano getting ready to blow and she instinctively knew he was ready.

Beth began to retreat and was almost in the clear, with just the head in her mouth when she felt it jump and his hot semen sprayed the back of her throat and quickly filled her mouth. She gulped for air and swallowed most of it, feeling his hot juice slide down her throat. The second stream hit her in the face. "You bastard," she screamed at him.

His cock had jumped up against his hard stomach, when she released it and a third blast erupted from the end splattering on Steve's muscular stomach. It really did resemble a volcano she thought quickly. It fell back down aimed at her face, ready to cum again.

She could taste his cum on her tongue and the pungent aroma of so much semen filled Beth's nose, intoxicating her with its scent. All rational thought left her brain and she once again became the cum crazy slut she had been in the bathroom after she had given him the hand job.

Beth saw the eye open as she was racing to take his cock back into her mouth, and fearing she might miss tasting more of his semen, she stuck her tongue out catching it as it flew out again. She engulfed his cock again catching the rest of his load in her mouth. There was another burst that filled her mouth and caused his semen to spill out onto her chin. Then the pressure was gone and there was just a constant stream of sperm filling her mouth and she gulped it down as fast as he came.

When he was done cumming, he collapsed back onto the couch weak in the legs and his cock popped out of her mouth as he fell. She scrambled forward and kneeling between his legs, she began cleaning his dick off with her tongue. When she finished,she saw the pool of his semen liquefying on his belly and she moved up to lick it off the hard muscles on his stomach. She pursed her lips over his navel and sucked most of his semen out, licking the rest out with her tongue. Satisfied she had cleaned him up, she turned her attention to her sperm covered face when Steve stopped her.

"Leave it on," he commanded.

Beth laid at his feet and rested her head on his knees as they caught their breath. The clock indicated she had spent about forty minutes sucking on his dick and they had been the most exciting minutes of her life.

Steve had stopped panting and looking down at her he asked, "Want to play another game?"

She looked at him with a confused look on her face and replied, "Why not, I'm not the least bit tired."

That's because of all the caffeine pills I put into your drinks tonight, he thought. She was bending over to get dressed when he stopped her. "Leave 'em," he said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the pool table.

She entered the garage and realizing the garage door was still open she ran naked to the door and pulled it down, shivering with excitement at the thought that if any of her neighbors were looking out their windows they would see her nude body outlined against the light.

She enjoyed playing the next couple of games with Steve, winning a few and losing a few. Steve had tried to get her to bet again, wanting to fuck her this time and though her body screamed yes, her mind made her inform him that David would be the only man to ever penetrate her pussy. Beth had never felt as liberated as she did at that moment playing pool naked with her brother-in-law. She loved the freedom that came from not wearing clothes.

"Maybe we should play strip pool in reverse and put our clothes back on when we lose," he jokingly said.

Beth laughed, thinking that as long as no one else could see her she'd love to stay naked forever. She had noticed his cock rising up again as he watched her bending over to make her shots and she thought that maybe she'd jack him off one last time before saying goodbye to it forever. After tonight, her New Years resolution was to stay as far away from Steve as possible until he was gone. She found it hard to concentrate with his cock staring at her over the pool table, but she managed to win anyway, her third game in a row. "I still can't believe you beat me that game," she said shaking her head.

"Actually, I didn't," he said and when she turned to look at him questioningly, he continued, "I lined up the balls when you were helping David upstairs so that I could win."

Beth's face slowly took on an expression of sheer horror as she thought of the sin she had just committed. All the disgust and self loathing she had felt after jacking him off returned. He had cheated to get her to blow him and worse, she had enjoyed it. She felt so cheap and used, that she wanted to crawl under the pool table and hide. Instead, Beth found herself attacking the man who had tricked her to get himself off. She swang the pool stick at him, which he easily side-stepped and disarmed her before pulling her into his arms. Beth felt his hard cock pressing into her stomach as she futilely beat her hands against his chest. It was like hitting a cinder block and she was hurting herself more then she was hurting him. "You bastard, I hate you, it's not fair, I should have won and then you'd be gone."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds