There Must Be a Mistake Ch. 02

She hit him in the chest and laughed. "If you keep that attitude up Mister Laver, I'm not going to give you your two weeks."

"After a kiss like that Miss Callipo, I'm not going to need two weeks. At this moment, your panties are sodden for the first time in your life, and you aren't sure why. Would you like me to tell you why or would you like to go online and find out for yourself."

"You're going to embarrass me again aren't you?"

"You know nothing about sex Rosalynn, so anything I say about that subject is going to embarrass you. You had your first orgasm while we kissed. We are going to have a lot of firsts together. Why don't you just say yes now and get it over with. It will save a lot of trouble later. Rosalynn Callipo will you marry me?"

"Rod Laver, this is nonsense. We don't know anything about each other."

"Love conquers all Rosalynn. By Sunday afternoon, you will say yes, or I will spank you."

"If you touch me I will beat the shit out of you. Part of our education was self-defense. Catholic schools were determined to make sure that its girls were not sitting ducks on their way home after class in the afternoon, because we always got out of class later than public schools. I am a black belt."

"Maybe we should go to a studio, because am I a black belt also. We could have some fun together."

"Rod, you told me you would never lie to me, and you just did."

"I said I would never lie to you, after we got married."

"You are going to be a good lawyer, you live on technicalities."

"It's nearly May; you would look beautiful as a June bride."

"You don't even know where I live. A guest list would have to be made out. Invitations would have to be printed. We would have to wait for responses. We have to reserve a church and a party venue. I would have to get a gown, and so would my bridesmaids. You and your henchmen would need tuxedos."

"Say yes and my friends and I can take care of that tomorrow. It's amazing what you can do with computers."

"Rod this is still crazy."

"Let's get a hotel room, and you can sleep on it. I promise I won't try a thing."

"Why would I get a hotel room when I live seven miles from here?"

"Good, now I know where you live."

"I'm going home. I will see you tomorrow."

"I will pick you up at 7 AM."

"If you knock on my door at seven in the morning I will be on the other side with a shotgun."

"Rosalynn, you just lied to me."

"I never promised that I wouldn't lie to you."

"So when I ask you to marry me and you say yes, does that really mean no?"

"When you ask me to marry you and I say yes, it means yes."

"Great, what day do you want to get married?"

"I didn't say yes yet."

"You just said you were going to say yes."

"Take me home before I go crazy, Rod."

"I thought you were driving home in your car?"

"Do you see what I mean; I already have gone crazy."

They were married by a Roman Catholic priest on June 1, in the chapel at Harvard University, with 150 relatives' and guests. Her parents did not attend. Their honeymoon to Paris was delayed until the end of the school year, but not the wedding night. They spent it at the five-star Beacon Hill Hotel, both courtesy of his parents.

I won't use the old phrase that Rosalynn was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, but I guess I just did. Rod was raring to go. Fifteen minutes passed and she had not exited the bathroom. He put on a robe and knocked on the door.

Rosalynn screamed, "Don't you dare come in here. I'm going to kill my girlfriends. They bought me a peignoir set that shows everything."

"Wife isn't that the object of the wedding night; to give everything to each other?"

"Don't you try to be a lawyer now Rod, I'll stay in here all night."

"I'll stay out here all night waiting for you to make up your mind. Sooner or later you're going to remember that we are married forever. Catholics are married for a lifetime. Divorce is not allowed in your religion. I will be lying down in bed waiting for you to join me. I will turn off all the lights if that will help you, and wait for you to come to your senses. Then I'm going to make love to you and get you pregnant."

"I just finished my period. You can't get me pregnant until next week."

"I can't get you pregnant at all if you stay in the bathroom."

Roz opened the bathroom door and screamed at him. "You said you were going to turn off the lights."

"You didn't give me a chance to turn them off. We were still talking, but God you are magnificent. Can I kiss you? You don't have to obey me if you don't want to."

"Yes, you can kiss me, and you can keep the lights on. With this gown they bought me, you've seen everything I have already."

He closed the distance between them, and smiled at his bride. He kissed her and said, "From this day forward you are not only my wife, but also my life. I will never lie to you. There will never be another woman in my life, and we are going to have such beautiful children, bunches of beautiful children."

Roz loved his words. "Isn't there something you have to do to me for us to have children?"

"It's not only me doing it to you, but you enjoying what we are doing, and you doing it to me also. Making love is not a one-way street. We are partners for life. Making love is a partnership we will share until we die."

"One day I want to watch you in a court room. There will not be a woman in the jury box without wet panties."

"I hope you do not have panties on now, they would be superfluous."

"I love a man who is going to make love to his wife and uses a four syllable word beforehand."

"I told you, I listened to every word you said during your lecture."

He reached for the ties at the top of her nightgown, and Rosalynn immediately went to protect herself.

Rod opened his robe and let it fall on the floor. He was naked before her, and she was very thankful she had taken biology in school. At least she knew what to expect, but she did not expect it to be so large.

"The answer to your question is YES it will fit. The first time, when I break your hymen it will hurt. After that time it will never hurt again, it will all be pleasure."

As she was looking down at him, in awe of his erection, he pulled both bows, and her nightgown slipped to the floor.

Roz tried to cover herself, but Rod said, "Darling look at me. Are you ashamed of my body; I'm not. Are you ashamed of your body; I am in awe of it. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Please don't ever hide it from me."

He moved in, kissed her, and their naked flesh touched for the first time. His penis touched her stomach, and she did not withdraw from it. It felt comforting to know it would be hers for the rest of her life. He promised it to her, and she believed him, because he said he would never lie to her. She believed that also.

For the first time, Rods' hand were stroking her bottom, and in trying to move away from it, she pressed her belly harder against his penis. It seemed to grow harder and longer from this contact.

"Baby, I think it's time for us to get into bed. You are doing things to me that are driving me crazy. I don't want our first time to be a short sprint. I would like to take my time with you, and have you orgasm with me. If you keep rubbing my prick like you're doing, I will go off before I touch you."

"What do you mean Rod?"

"I'm sorry, I forgot; I'm dealing with a virgin who has no knowledge of sex at all. I will take you through the steps some other time. However, right now I want to make love to my wife."

"What side of the bed do you sleep on Roz?"

She blushed when she said, "I normally sleep in the middle."

"Would you mind if I join you?"

"It could get a little crowded, but it could also be fun."

"I promise to make it as much fun as you can handle."

"Roz, your natural reaction is going to be to freeze, because I'm touching parts of your body that you have always protected. Instead of doing that touch me where I am touching you. Do to me what I am doing to you. You will learn much more by doing, then me telling you what to do."

He focused on her head and neck and Roz followed suit. Where he nibbled, she nibbled. Where he used his teeth, she used hers. When his hands started to roam to her breasts, her breathing stopped. He whispered in her ear, "Touch my breast," and she did. His head moved down and lightly bit her neck. She replied in kind. He moved down her chest, licked her breast, and captured her nipple in his mouth.

Rosalynn screamed, "Oh God, I just did that thing again."

Rod asked, "What thing Roz?"

"The thing where I wet myself."

"You mean you just had another orgasm?"

"Yes, that was the word I was looking for. I just had another one of those."

"Roz, you are going to love sex. Your body is made for making love. We haven't gotten to the good stuff yet, and you have already cum once. Let's see how many we can get your through during the night."

"I am all for that Rod, that felt awesome."

Rod went for her left breast this time, and instead of trying to find his breast, Roz laid-back, and enjoyed the feeling of him suckling on her nipple. His hand started floating down to her belly and into her sparse pubic hair. She immediately crossed her ankles trying to keep him out of her garden. He stopped suckling for a moment and asked, "Dearest, do you know of any other way to have a child then through that opening? During all your school years, your teachers told you at that is the dirtiest place on your body. You are never, ever to do anything there. They are so full of shit it's coming out of their ears. That's why the good ones want the Pope to allow them to marry, and the bad ones rape children. Cod created man and woman to fulfill each other's needs, and one of the most basic needs is to reproduce. "Go forth and multiply." You cannot multiply without sex, and no one says sex has to be boring."

"Husband, you are going to be a very good lawyer." She unlocked her ankles and felt his hand covered her sex in a way she had never done herself. She felt a finger slide between the lips of her vulva and a lightning bolt hit her as his finger rubbed against her clitoris. Her hips came off the bed as he rubbed it faster, she screamed, and she came again. As her eyes refocused and looked into his she asked, "Is that the good part?"

"No, but it's a nice part."

"If it gets much better than this, you're going to kill me Rod."

"No, not for sixty or seventy years." Roz liked the sound of that.

Rod spread her thighs wider and kissed the inside of her thigh. Roz' head came off the pillow wondering where he was going now. Much to her relief he was going towards her toes. She had no idea that the arches of her feet were ticklish until he got there. He tormented her until she begged him to stop. He went to her right foot and smiled and evil smile. She begged him not to do it. He asked her, "Are you going to obey me?"

"I obeyed you and got married. I must have been out of my mind to marry someone I only know for 6 weeks."

"I asked you if you were going to obey me?"

"No, well sometimes, especially in bed, because so far your very good."

"I guess I can accept that, because you are so beautiful."

She lay her head back down on the pillow as he continued to kiss his way up her leg. She felt his tongue going up the crease of her thigh and across her belly and down the crease of her other thigh. She moaned in delight. Then, Lightning struck again. His tongue entered between the lips of her vulva and licked from her life-giving opening to her clitoris, which he sucked on, and nipped with his teeth.

Roz grabbed him by his hair screamed and wet his face with the force of her orgasm. As she lay there recuperating she said, "You bastard that wasn't fair."

Rod replied, "Baby, if you think it wasn't fair to you, look at me."

She did, and she asked, "Did I do that?"

"There are only two of us in this room, so what do you think?"

"I think I'm going to like the sex stuff."

"I think you are too."

"Should we get on to the really good stuff?"

"Don't you think you should wash up first?"

"Why, it's only you, and I love your taste. Would you like to taste you?"

"Is it okay if I pass?"

"No, it is not. You don't have to clean my face just take one little lick."

"It's kind of nice, I like it."

"What's not to like? Look at the woman it came from. She is utterly fantastic; my bride, and soon the mother of my children."

"Sir, might I remind you that you haven't gotten that far yet."

"Yes, I know. I have been saving the really good stuff for last. Are you ready?"

"Are you sure we couldn't call in someone smaller to do this the first time?"

"You do realize you would be committing mortal sin on your wedding night."

"To quote you, I tell the guy in the box what I did, he tells me to say to rosaries, an act of contrition, and not to do it again, and I'm good to go until the next time."

"What next time?"

"You can't take a joke Rodney."

"I think I'll go visit your foot again and start tickling it."

"You would rather tickled my foot than make love? I'm beginning to wonder about you."

He suckled on her nipple and slipped a finger into her vagina to make sure she was still moist inside. He did not need to worry about her vagina being wet. She was flooded. He said to her, "Roz, I'm going to do this nice and slow so you can tell me to stop if it becomes unbearable okay?"

Roz thanked him for being so kind and thoughtful, and prepared herself for the onslaught of her maidenhead. She looked down at the monster between Rods' thighs, and her eyes crossed. He said it would fit, but she could not see how.

He spread her thighs as wide as they could go and began rubbing the purple head between the lips of her labia wetting it until it glistened. She felt him put the plum head into the entrance of her vagina and left it there as he lowered his body onto hers'. He kissed her and said, "I'm sorry this is going to hurt, but I will do it nice and slow and you can tell me when to stop. Remember I love you and I always will."

He started moving his hips and only moving his prick fractions of an inch each time so she could feel the movement. Her feet moved over the back of his thighs as she became more comfortable with the feeling. As he felt Roz relaxing, he kissed her passionately and she grabbed him around the neck. As she did that Rod pushed his prick all the way through her hymen deep into her pussy until he was lodged against her cervix.

Roz tried to scream but she couldn't. Her mouth was trapped by his. Her arms were pounding on his shoulders and her legs were pounding on the bed. He kept kissing her for a moment until she was able to calm down. He kissed away the tears that were running from her eyes, and begged her forgiveness for the pain he just caused her.

"You bastard, you lied to me, and you promised never to lie to me."

"If I told you the truth about that I could never have gotten you to relax as much as I did and it would have been 1000 times worse. I had to do that for you. Please don't hate me."

"When does the good part start?"

"I'm going to pull out a little, tell me how you feel."

"It's a little tender, but it's not bad."

"Okay, I'm going to start, move your hips at counterpoint to mine. If it starts to hurt stop me."

Rod started moving at a faster pace and Roz started to move her hips and joined in a rhythm complementing his. Soon they were working up a lather between them. Sometime later Roz said, "Rod I'm getting that feeling in my stomach again."

"Wonderful babe, because I'm getting ready to cum also. Let me know when you're there?"

"When I'm where Rod?"

"When you're ready to orgasm Roz."

"Oh, now!"

"Wonderful, because here I go."

"Where are you going?"

Instead of answering, Rod bellowed like an elephant seal, and poured his essence into Roz' unprotected womb. She liked that, she liked it a lot, and wanted to do it again.

Rod on the other hand rolled off her and was sound asleep.

She sat up against the headboard and waited five, ten, fifteen minutes, and she had enough. She took a pillow and pounded him with it.

He asked, "What's the matter with you?"

"How can you leave me like this? I'm all wound up and raring to go, and you go to sleep. You have me hooked on this sex stuff, and all you are capable of doing it is once a night? What is wrong with you? I have dreamed about sex since high school. I meet you at Harvard, and you sweep me off my feet. You tell me you are going to teach me all about sex and all you can't stay awake during our wedding night. I would've been better off as a nun."

"I am sorry. It's just been a long day, and I did promise you all the fun you could handle. I promise you I would not lie to you so come with me young woman, more fun is on the way."

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to take a shower."

"I don't want to take a shower, I want to make love."

"Have you ever heard of multitasking?"

"Yes, I have, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Think about this for one second shower, making love, multitasking."

"Isn't it dangerous?"

"Do you want to make love?"

"Yes I do."

"Then get your ass in the shower."

"Your wish is my command."

"Since when?"

"Since it coincides with mine."

"That's what I figured."

They had breakfast delivered to the room at 7 AM, put the trolley in the hallway when they went through with their meal, put up the do not disturb sign, and passed out. Rod had released a raging female tiger, and this one was in heat. He started an exercise regimen while they were at the hotel in Paris. He had to, otherwise she would kill him in short order.

*************

The word kill brought him back to the present day and his current problems. He screamed out, "I am going to kill that woman."

He had no idea that his wife was already in the kitchen feeding their youngest child.

Rosalynn threw open his office door, looked at him lying on the floor, and said, "If you touch one hair on that child's head you can forget about today's appointment. I will never worry about getting pregnant again, because this is as close to my bedroom as you will ever get."

"Dammit Rosalynn, you know I will never hurt her, I'm just venting."

"I don't understand you Rod. For the first time you have ever known Even, he is happy. Why are you upset, because of it?"

"I am worried about what happens when it falls apart. He has never had to deal with depression. He has always been an island unto himself. I had no idea Delicious would have such a positive effect on him. I hoped she would be, because of the loss of his sister, but I didn't expect him to break completely out of his shell because of her. He has never opened himself up to being hurt. I am not sure he will know how to handle it, when she leaves him, or if she hurts him."

"Delicious will not hurt him. Life might, but it won't be her. He lives behind those fences, not to keep everyone out, but to keep himself in. You are correct, he is afraid of what is out here, but he only has 2 choices: stay safe behind those fences, or take a chance on living a full life and all the problems and joys that come with it."

Rod reached out and touched Rosalynn's ankle, which she immediately pulled away.

"Don't you dare touch me? I'm in the middle of my cycle, and with my luck I'll be pregnant by nightfall."

"Does that mean I can sleep in my own bed tonight?"

"Yes, as long as you wear two condoms. I'm not taking any chances with you. We are out of milk. I'm going to run to the store; I will be back in twenty minutes, make sure the kids do not destroy the house."

"Remember, I have a doctors' appointment at 8:30, and I don't want to be late for it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds