Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 03

Dylan could not resist a comment that sounded like a compliment, but in fact was an insult. "Wow Kate, those clothes make you look so much better this morning."

Kate, still pissed off at Dylan was not going to speak to him anyway, and even more irritated now, maintained her frosty silence on the way downstairs. With Kate driving Dylan to work this morning, it was going to be a tense ride for the siblings.

In the spare room where Breanna was staying, she had no intention of dressing yet, and still wore the oversize tee-shirt and panties she had slept in. She had taken the weekend newspaper, this a critical piece in the revenge she would take upon her aunt and uncle. Breanna was about to go and get some breakfast when an idea crossed her mind.

Reaching under her tee-shirt, Breanna pulled down her panties and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor. Massaging her pussy with her fingers and getting her snatch nice and sticky, Breanna walked to the kitchen, carrying her purse so she could have a smoke after breakfast, with no panties covering her pubic hair, bottom and vagina. It wasn't often that Breanna went commando. She liked tight jeans and shorts, so panties were a necessity to stop the seams cutting into her cooch. And when wearing her short skirts Breanna loved flashing her panties at guys and teasing them, leading them on and letting them down.

However, this morning she would sit at the table and have breakfast with no panties on at all, just a tee-shirt barely covering her womanhood. Everyone was getting their breakfast; Anna, Kate and Dylan were having cereal, fruit, toast and juice, while Bob was sitting down to a full fried breakfast; eggs, bacon, sausages, fried bread, tomatoes and mushrooms. Bob enjoyed fried breakfasts, but for the sake of health, ate just one a week, usually on a Monday. As had been the case the day before, the dogs and cats sat back watching the family eat.

Breanna got some toast and sat down at the table. The teenager opened her legs wide under the table top, knowing her pubes and sticky snatch were exposed. Bob and Anna of course saw none of this but gave their niece disapproving looks, with the girl having not showered and the smell of her sweat, cigarette smoke and femininity noticeable.

"Why haven't you dressed and showered yet?" Anna asked.

"One, your daughter takes forever on the toilet so there wasn't time, two I don't have any fucking thing to do today so there's no point," retorted Breanna.

"Breanna, you have been warned before about your language and the way you treat Kate, so shut it," warned Bob.

Breanna looked at Bob's breakfast. "That's bad for you," she said.

"That's not your concern, and I work hard all week to earn the money for pay for it," warned Bob. "So when I want a fried breakfast in my house, then I will eat a fried breakfast in my house."

"Great, you've got a job, and all of your family have jobs, I'm so jealous," sneered Breanna.

Bob took a sip of coffee. "Actually, you do have a job to do today, Breanna."

"Yeah what?" sneered Breanna.

"Your grandparents across the road have had a load of mulch delivered to landscape their garden," said Bob. "You will be weeding the garden beds, and spreading the mulch over the beds."

"They're not my grandparents," said Breanna. She pointed at Anna. "They're her parents, and John, Kate and Dylan's grandparents. Your parents are my grandparents. Get your facts right."

"Breanna, lose the attitude," warned Anna.

"It doesn't make any difference whose grandparents they are," said Bob. "You will be doing what we say, and that is that. You may not have a proper job, but when you live here, you work."

Breanna glowered at her aunt and uncle and took a mouthful of toast, again holding out the crust to the dogs and cats who wandered over, interested in this new food source.

"Breanna, you are not to feed your breakfast to the dogs and cats at the table," warned Bob.

"So, you don't want me to feed my breakfast to the dogs and cats from the table, Uncle Bob?" asked Breanna.

"Yes, the last thing I want to do is feed your breakfast to the dogs and cats from the table," said Bob.

"Okay then, I'll feed them your breakfast from the table," said Breanna. She grabbed her uncle's plate, of which he had eaten about three mouthfuls of his breakfast and tipped the contents onto the floor. This time, with meat available the carnivorous instincts of the cats and dogs kicked in and they raced in to devour Bob's breakfast as quickly as they could, a chorus of barking, growling and hissing filling the room as the pets squabbled over the spoils. One cat, a rasher of bacon in her mouth, climbed up the curtain rail to eat it away from the competition.

Breanna took an apple from the fruit bowl and placed it on her uncle's empty plate. "You said not to feed my breakfast to the cats and dogs, not to feed your breakfast to them. Here, eat this it's much healthier for you. You can thank me later when you don't have a heart attack or stroke." Under the table, the girl adjusted her tee shirt so her chair was directly in contact with her bare bottom and vagina, the teenager's sticky pussy juice getting on the seat.

Bob's face was bright red, and he looked as though he might have the said heart attack or stroke very soon, so furious was his expression. Incandescent with rage, Bob slammed his open palm down into the table, causing Kate and Dylan to jump. "Don't you dare do anything like that again," Bob stormed at his indifferent niece, who smirked with smug satisfaction at the drama she had caused.

"Do you think it's funny?" Anna demanded of her niece, furious that her husband had started his first day back at work this way.

"I'll tell you what is funny Breanna," said Bob. He grabbed Breanna's purse and took out a twenty dollar note. "You will be paying for my new breakfast that I will buy on my way to work." With that Bob slammed the purse down and stormed out, pausing only to kiss Anna on the way out. So furious was Bob about the fate of his breakfast that the amount of money Breanna had in her purse failed to attract his attention. Had a more rational Bob seen this, he would have asked questions as to how Breanna, who was unemployed like her parents and brother and lived day to day on welfare and loans in a trailer park, had so much cash and where she got it from.

The sound of Bob's van reversing down the driveway was heard, then the squeal of tires as he sped away towards town. "I hope he slows down before he gets a ticket," laughed Breanna.

"Now that is enough for one morning," said Anna. "I need to get some things before work, so you have five minutes to assist yourself in getting lung cancer, and then I will show you what needs to be done at my parents' house."

Kate and Dylan quickly cleared the table and did the washing up in absolute silence as their mother went upstairs, and Breanna collected her cigarettes and lighter and a pair of flip-flop shoes and went outside. The chair she had been sitting on showed a few damp stains on the seat, where Breanna had ground her vagina against it.

Lighting her cigarette, Breanna squatted barefoot on the porch facing the road, her knees wide apart, the teenager shamelessly showing off her pubic hair and her sticky pink snatch to anyone who happened to be passing by, which thankfully for the sake of public decency was nobody. Feeling an itch inside her pussy, the girl slipped her finger inside to relieve it then pulled out her vagina scented finger and sniffed it. The smell of her own snatch made her think of Isabella's snatch, and Breanna pondered if she might be able to get in contact with her friend today. Another itch, this time on her bottom distracted her and she reached around the back to scratch her ass.

Hearing her aunt approach, Breanna finished off the cigarette and stood up, deliberately blowing smoke near Anna's face as the slim figure of her aunt stood next to her. "Okay, let's see what I have to do today," said Breanna without enthusiasm, as she slipped her feet into her flip-flops and went with Anna and her aunt pointed out the mulch, which to Breanna seemed the size of Mt. Everest and the gardening tools and gloves.

"It will do you good to see how hard everyone in this family works," Anna said to Breanna, her niece not sharing the same level of enthusiasm.

"So are your parents home today?" asked Breanna.

"Not much, they keep busy in their retirement," said Anna.

"So what do I do when I'm thirsty, hungry or need to go to the bathroom?" demanded Breanna. "Drink from the hose, starve, squat in the garden when I need a poo, and wipe my ass with leaves?"

"Spare me the drama Breanna," said Anna. She handed her niece a key. "This is for the back door, but you will only go back inside when you really need to, like when you need the bathroom. And remember, no smoking inside."

"Yes," sighed Breanna dramatically.

As the two women walked back across the road to the house, Anna walked behind Breanna and looked at her niece's figure from behind. She did not approve of Breanna walking out across the road in her nightwear, but there was no way she was going to waste time talking the girl into having a shower as she would be very late for work. However, looking at Breanna she could not help but feel that something looked out of place, but could not put her finger on it.

Going up the driveway, Breanna noticed a dime on the concrete and without thinking bent over to pick it up. As Breanna's tee-shirt rode up, Anna realized very quickly realized what looked out of place with the girl; no panty lines under her nightwear. Now the horrified Anna was confronted with the cheeks of Breanna's bare bottom and further down the slim pink lips of her vagina.

"Breanna, stand up!" hissed Anna, worried if anybody else had seen this. She pushed her niece over to where her car stood. "What do you think you were doing, going out with no panties like that?"

"Oh sorry, I must have forgotten, I'll be more careful in the future," said Breanna casually.

"You will wear underwear at all times, is that clear young lady?" snapped Anna.

"Underwear at all times, got it," said Breanna.

"Good, now go inside and get ready, I will not be late to work," snapped Anna.

On the way back inside, they passed Kate and Dylan who bade their mother goodbye for the day and got into the car, Kate driving and Dylan in the front passenger seat, still silent. Kate immediately put the radio onto the popular music station she liked and reversed down the driveway, a cheerful bubblegum pop tune filling the car and seeming out of place with the frosty atmosphere between the brother and sister. Dylan was more a fan of grunge and heavy metal, and did not share his sister's taste in music, although he did enjoy watching pop music video shows if only to perve on the girls in the clips.

In the road, Kate put the car into drive and Dylan took his chance to try and change the station, immediately withdrawing his hand as Kate slapped it away from the radio. Dylan pondered if he should try and change the channel to the country and western channel as Kate drove down the street, the pissed off teenager driving much too fast as her father had done. Given how Kate despised country music it would make her really mad, but fortunately he could not muster the nerve and Kate continued to drive in complete silence.

Back at the house, Breanna pulled on her white panties with hearts that she had been wearing earlier in the morning, a black shirt that showed off her cleavage and mid-riff and short denim shorts with her panties marginally visible at the top, encasing her feet in white sneakers that she had stolen a few weeks earlier.

Anna disapproved of the way her niece was dressed but said nothing, as she would be late for work if she debated the issue with Breanna. Instead she ordered Breanna to get to work, locked up the house and drove away to the medical center.

Breanna sighed deeply and dramatically as she put on gloves and with great reluctance commenced weeding, seeing Anna's parents heading out for the day, the elderly couple scarcely acknowledging her. Less than 30 minutes passed before Breanna decided that she needed a break, but unusually did not reach for her cigarettes.

Going back across the road Breanna let herself in the back door and collected the newspaper she had been going through earlier. Opening the paper at the correct page, Breanna picked up the receiver and dialed the number. One of the girl's natural talents was an ability to mimic other people's voices, and when the caller at the other end answered Breanna's voice was perfect to pass as her 47-year-old aunt.

"Good morning," said Breanna politely. "My name is Anna. My husband Bob and I saw your advertisement in the newspaper and we were wondering ..."

*

John had missed all the drama at the house that morning, having a good workout at the local fitness center while Samantha took the aerobics class next door. The fit and good-looking young man, dressed in a sleeveless shirt and shorts made his way around the circuit, but found himself sneaking peeks into the aerobics room where the equally fit Samantha was stepping, running, jumping and stretching to the music and the instructor's directions, other pretty girls also in the class doing the same.

Samantha looked great in a pink sports top, the strap of her sports bra visible on one of her shoulders, wearing stirrup pants that fit great on her bottom and legs and pristine white athletic shoes on her feet. Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair was tied back in a pony-tail, bouncing up and down much like her breasts as Samantha worked out.

At one stage John's friend Brett joined him in the gym, but John noticed that his friend seemed distracted by something this morning before Brett went on his way. From what John knew of Brett, it was probably some chick, or a number of chicks.

The aerobics class finished and the participants stretched and cooled down, John finishing in the gym and greeting Samantha with a kiss on the cheek as she left the aerobics room. "You looked great in there," he said.

Samantha giggled as she sat down on a bench, wiping sweat from her forehead with a towel. "You're supposed to be working out, not ogling me and my friends as we do aerobics." Samantha removed her shoes and socks so she was barefoot, the straps of her stirrup pants fitting comfortably around her arches. Stretching out her legs as she put her shoes in the gym bag, Samantha wriggled her bare toes.

"You're much nicer to look at than Brett," John pointed out.

"I'm very glad to hear it," said Samantha. She looked around to ensure they were alone. "So, Wednesday is the big night. You know, my mother said that there seemed something different about me last night, but I just acted casual and didn't give the game away. Nobody has said anything to you?"

John shook his head. "No, nothing. Oh, I forgot to mention there will be one extra, my Aunt Kirsty from Philadelphia will be staying overnight with Grandma and Grandpa."

"She's really nice," said Samantha, before she remembered Bob's opinion of Kirsty. "What does your Dad say about that? I don't think he likes her very much."

"He's not exactly dancing around singing show tunes," said John. "But the biggest problem might be Breanna."

"Yeah, will Breanna be coming on Wednesday?" asked Samantha, wondering what horrors John's trashy cousin could bring to this important family dinner.

"Maybe she will have run away back to the trailer park by Wednesday?" suggested John hopefully.

He and Samantha walked to the change-rooms, John was unable to keep from stealing glances at Samantha's bottom, her buttocks covered by the tight black fabric of her stirrup pants, her panty lines visible through the material.

As John went into the male change-room through the blue door and Samantha into the female change room through the yellow door, John kept thinking more and more about Samantha and as he undressed and removed his underpants to get under the shower, he could see how his penis was starting to respond, his cock getting larger and larger. Fortunately there was nobody else in there at the time, but despite deliberately setting the water temperature in the showers as cold as he could take it, Samantha refused to leave his mind's eye and he just got harder and harder.

Desperate for a solution, John wracked his memory bank and found something he could use. This was a very sad movie he, Kate, and Dylan had watched as children, which was about a boy whose dog was the only source of comfort to him after his mother died, only for the dog to die too. With animal-lover Kate sobbing into a handful of tissues and Dylan running upstairs yelling in insistence that he had a cold, John had spent the afternoon appearing to be stoic but hoping that he would not have to speak as the lump in his throat was too big to swallow. This memory did the trick, and finally John's groin subsided.

In the female change-room next door, as Samantha pulled down her panties the dampness in the saddle was not merely sweat, but also a healthy dose of feminine arousal as her pussy responded to the sight of her fit boyfriend - now fiancé but to nobody else's knowledge yet - in his work-out gear.

However, as Samantha was a girl she had a decided advantage over John when she got turned on in public, and damp panties were her worst consequence. Getting under the shower, Samantha allowed the water to fall on her naked nubile body, from her long hair down over her breasts and to her bare bottom and triangle of pubic hair, before running down her legs to her bare feet. Between her legs Samantha felt her clitoris tingling and how wet and sticky her vagina was, but for her the solution was simple, and just involved washing her aroused pussy.

The only other woman in the change-room was named Jessica Adams, a former teacher of Samantha, and John and his siblings, who had just taken the same class as Samantha and her friends. The stunningly attractive blonde 28-year-old gym teacher stood naked under her own shower, water cascading down her fit toned body, her shapely breasts and blonde triangle of pubic hair and at the back Jessica's bare bottom. Jessica opened her legs slightly to wash her vagina and anus, cleaning her private female areas thoroughly. From there, the water and soap travelled down the blonde beauty's legs and to her bare feet on the shower floor. Jessica had no idea that her former pupil in Samantha had a sexually-aroused snatch further along the row of showers, but had Jessica been in the male change-rooms and seen John at the same time, she would have been left in no doubt that something was turning him on big time.

Putting on a fresh bra and panties and the bank teller uniform she had worn yesterday bent over the desk with her panties around her ankles as John screwed her after proposing, Samantha left the change-room and met up with John, before walking to their cars to commence their respective days; Samantha serving bank customers and John driving around to see clients.

*

Dylan was getting into his working day in the supermarket, and admiring Kate's friend Sonia as she stood at her cash register, her light blue dress looking great with her beautiful black skin, her long black curls of hair tied back with a blue ribbon. Dylan looked down at the floor, and he could see Sonia's perfect feet in her open shoes; the topside and her toes black and underneath the pink skin of her soles was marginally visible.

Once Dylan had seen more of Sonia than he had ever dreamed possible, when she slept over after studying with Kate and got stranded on the toilet after running out of toilet paper halfway through, which was Dylan's fault in the first place as he failed to stock the bathroom with paper when he was told to clean it. Seeing the tall 18-year-old African-American beauty sitting barefoot on the toilet with her panties around her ankles as Kate rescued her by bringing her more toilet paper so she could finish pooing and wipe her bottom clean was an image firmly ingrained in Dylan's mind's eye, to be used for masturbation sessions for years to come.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds