Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 03

Dylan would miss all of Kate's pretty friends; Sonia, Andrea, Penny, Katrina, Bridget and cousin Holly visiting so much when they all went to college, as he would not be able to fantasize about them as frequently when they went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet with their panties around their ankles just opposite from his bedroom. Sonia finished serving a customer with a smile on her pretty face, and Dylan thought more about how he had sniffed the panties of Sonia and the other friends when opportunities arose. Dylan's voyeurism also included crouching down with a wine glass against the wall, listening as the girls discussed private female things. Therefore he was an expert on Sonia, Andrea, Penny, Bridget, Katrina and Holly's periods as well as what color and designs of underwear the girls favored. Dylan pondered that maybe he should have studied harder, then he too could have gone to college and had lots more girls to engage in voyeurism with? But going to college meant studying hard to get good grades, and even more hard work there. Hard work was something Dylan did not embrace.

With no customers around, Dylan decided to wander over and try to strike up a conversation with Sonia. She had no boyfriend at present; perhaps one day the tall, beautiful, black girl would fall for him, and he would finally get into Sonia's panties and check out her pink pussy and anus?

"So Sonia, what did you get up to on the weekend?" Dylan asked, trying to sound casual.

Sonia's reply was disinterested, dismissive. "Besides go to church where we saw each other yesterday?"

"Oh yes, church of course," said Dylan. "I really like church, do you like church?" The latter part of this was a lie, but he thought it might impress Sonia.

Again, Sonia looked bored and examined her nails. "I guess."

"So our cousin Breanna is staying with us at the moment," said Dylan.

"Yes, Kate told me and I saw her yesterday." Sonia sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Dylan, what are you doing here?" came a male voice behind him.

The diminutive Dylan turned around to see the newcomer, and cursed under his breath. This was Mike, his shift supervisor, a tall and muscular brown haired young man aged 19 whose swarthy complexion gave him the appearance of a Greek god. Mike had been in the year above him in high school and a sports superstar for the class of 1993, he was now playing football for the same college the girls would be attending in the fall.

"Just helping out," was Dylan's response.

"I see, perhaps you could assist somebody else who isn't trying to work?" suggested Mike. He approached Sonia himself. "Hi Sonia, how are you today?"

Immediately, Sonia's attitude changed. She smiled, fiddled with her hair and said, "Great Mike, thanks for asking."

"It will be so great all of us in college in the fall," said Mike.

"I can't wait to see you guys playing football," gushed Sonia, the normally level-headed girl sounding like a varsity sports groupie as she flirted with Mike, laughing at his jokes, totally captivated by his charms.

"Useless jock," mumbled Dylan under his breath, every organ in his body turning green with his envy. Backing away still watching Mike and Sonia, Dylan failed to see where he was going. Exiting the aisle was his former classmate Erin Green, carrying a shopping basket.

They collided heavily, the pretty but dowdy Erin going sprawling on her back with her legs wide open, her short loose skirt ending up around her waist, showing off the white full brief panties with yellow flowers the teenager was wearing. Erin's glasses slid off her face, and the contents of her shopping basket spilled everywhere. This may not have been so bad had the girl's shopping basket not consisted of toilet paper, sanitary napkins, period pain tablets and a packet of six pairs of panties.

"Dylan will you watch where you are going?" came Mike's authoritative voice, as Sonia glared at Dylan in complete disapproval.

Mike strode over and held out his hand, helping the stunned Erin to her feet and collecting her glasses. "Are you okay, Erin?"

Erin was slightly breathless as she smoothed down her skirt. "I think so, just a bit stunned."

"I'm really sorry Erin," said Dylan. "Let me help you pick up your shopping." Not realizing what Erin's purchases were, he blindly grabbed two of them and stopped awkwardly when he realized what they were; Erin's toilet paper and her period pads.

"I'll get them," said Erin impatiently, collecting the items and throwing them into her basket with a glare at Dylan. The girl knew Dylan was friends with those morons Kenny and Wayne who embarrassed her in class that time when she had stomach problems.

"I'm sorry about what one of our employees did to you," said Mike, with a glare at Dylan. "To make up for it, how about I issue you with a twenty dollar voucher to use the next time you visit our store?"

Erin smiled. "Thank you Mike, I would really appreciate that."

"It's my pleasure," Mike assured Erin. He turned to Dylan. "You, re-stock the shelves with oatmeal, and try not to drop any of them while you are doing it." With that he escorted Erin over to Sonia's cashier register, laughing and joking with her on the way.

Dylan glowered and sulked as he re-stocked the oatmeal. If only he had gotten the six foot height that Kate had taken away from him, he would be the guy scoring with the girls and playing college football. Never having forgiven Kate for this and the fact that she emerged into the world five minutes earlier, he only hoped that his sister was having a bad day too.

*

One member of Dylan's family who was having a decidedly bad day was Breanna. Gardening was not the teenager's thing; pulling out weeds and shoveling mulch into a wheelbarrow and spreading it onto garden beds. She had made little progress, the main reason for this being the number of cigarette breaks she took, which would have been a problem if she was employed by somebody to do this work.

Adding to Breanna's boredom, stuck in the suburbs gardening was her high sex drive getting no satisfaction at all for the past day or so. Breanna thought of how much at this very moment she would love to be sucking a dick, before the same dick was shoved deep into her hot, wet cunt or even up her ass and into her rectum. She thought about Isabella, and how great it would be if they were fondling each other in their panties right now, before eating other's pussies and assholes out.

Breanna had tried to call Isabella earlier, but slammed down the phone as soon as it was answered by Isabella's grandmother Connie. This bad-tempered battle-ax hated Breanna with a passion, and she was one of the few people Breanna was actually afraid of. Obviously the evil old bitch had come to stay and sort things out after Issy was arrested the other night. Possibly Isabella had already been chained up in a chastity belt by her witch of a grandmother, or more realistically every aspect of her life was now controlled from when Issy could have a glass of water to when she could pull down her panties and sit on the toilet for a poo, and even how much toilet paper Issy could use to wipe her ass clean.

One way Breanna found to amuse herself occurred when the postman rode by doing his rounds, and was obviously quite interested in the nubile, pretty, blonde teenager gardening in a pair of short shorts and a revealing top, and Breanna put on the teasing act to perfection. The girl bent over, her legs spread wide on the pretext of picking something up, adjusted her panties and allowed her boobs to spill out of her skimpy top and bra even more.

The postman continued on with great reluctance, sorry to be leaving this great sight. Soon Breanna caught sight of two young males riding skateboards along the road towards the Wilson house, dressed in black tee-shirts and shorts. Breanna sighed. It was Kenny and Wayne, Dylan's two idiot friends. What a pair of fucking retards. Breanna saw the two skulking around like hyenas, eating fried chicken from a bucket, watching her work and trying to make it obvious that they weren't perving on her.

Breanna put on a show for Kenny and Wayne before she became curious about what they were doing hanging around here when Dylan and everyone else was at work. Putting aside the pitch fork she was using to shovel mulch into the barrow, Breanna sauntered over to them, seeing Kenny and Wayne's eyes upon her nubile body as she walked across the road.

"Hey Breanna," said Kenny, trying to sound casual.

"Yeah, hi Breanna," said Wayne, munching on a piece of fried chicken and offering the bucket to Breanna. "You want some fried chicken?"

"Yeah," said Breanna, reaching into the bucket and taking a leg, biting into it and swallowing it, then taking a second bite.

"Can you believe Wayne and I found that in a parking lot?" asked Kenny.

Breanna's face soured and she spat the chicken out of her mouth, throwing the leg onto the road. "That's fucking disgusting, you fucking idiots. What the fuck are you doing, going around getting fucking food that's been dropped in a fucking parking lot? I'm not eating that fucking shit. If I get fucking food poisoning, I'll fucking smash you."

Kenny and Wayne laughed, and Breanna glared at them. "What the fuck are you spastics fucking laughing at? I know you're a pair of loser retards, but what are you doing here in the middle of the fucking day when Dylan and everyone else is at fucking work?"

Wayne and Kenny had no employment, nor were they going onto college in the fall or the local community college to learn any qualifications. This particular Monday the two losers had had a very productive morning, rising at the relatively early time for them at 9.30, reading pornographic magazines for the next hour then meeting up and going out on their skateboards to the farm where they had observed the over-sexed horse trying to mount a cow on the weekend. The big horny horse was in the field again, but this time it had established that it was a member of the equine rather than the bovine family, and was busy mounting and having sex with another horse. However, as the expression 'little things please little minds' firmly applied to Kenny and Wayne, they found this hilarious. Then it was back into town, and finding the bucket of chicken in the car park and out to Dylan's house, hoping he had a half day shift and that he had the photographs of his hot but spoiled New York cousin Madison.

"We thought Dylan was only working half a day today," said Wayne.

"Yeah, sometimes he finishes at one," said Kenny.

"Well, he's not today. Did you think to fucking ask him what hours he was working today, or are you retards who can't tell the fucking time?" asked Breanna.

"Nuh," said Wayne, to which Breanna rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"So you two losers don't have jobs?" Breanna asked.

"Nuh," responded Wayne and Kenny in unison.

"Yeah, who'd be stupid enough to give you fucking jobs?" asked Breanna.

"You don't have a job," said Kenny.

"Yeah, you don't have a job," said Wayne. "Unless you're getting paid for doing the gardening."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," said Breanna. "My Uncle Bob and Aunt Anna are making me do this fucking shit."

"So, what do you think of your Uncle Bob?" asked Kenny.

Breanna's facial expression became even more aggressive. "He's the world's biggest fuckhead," she sneered bitterly.

Kenny and Wayne laughed like hyenas, Breanna glaring at them. "It's not fucking funny, he gives me the fucking shits."

"What about your Aunt Anna?" asked Wayne.

"She's a fucking bitch, she favors Kate all the time," sneered Breanna.

"I thought you'd really like her," said Wayne. "After all, more than half of your name is her name."

Wayne's accurate observation that 'Anna' formed more than half of Breanna's name was about the most intellectual joke the young man had made in his life. Unfortunately, he had completely the wrong audience to appreciate it.

For Kenny, nothing topped toilet humor. Flatulence was his favored source of amusement, whether accidental such as Crohn's disease sufferer Erin farting in class when she had diarrhea emergency and was asking for the bathroom pass so she could use the toilet, or if the farting was deliberate. Kenny's older brother a few weeks earlier deliberately ate a lethal combination of baked beans, cabbage, eggs, onions, cheese and bran flakes, before going to the library with Kenny and Wayne tagging along to see what was going to happen. Kenny's brother then stood near the library desk and farted as loudly as he possibly could, the sound travelling throughout the building, everyone looking over in silence while Kenny and Wayne collapsed in hysterics. All three were thrown out of and banned from the library, but as none of them liked reading with the exception of pornography it was no great loss.

Urination was another source of amusement to Kenny, such as a senile old man peeing in the fountain in the town's main street to the horror of the man's adult daughter, as was defecation, for example Kenny observing a poodle with explosive diarrhea. Vomiting was also good, a case in point being when Kate was stricken with a sudden migraine and threw up all the way out of the classroom, before somebody found her a bucket to use on her way to the school nurse. When Dylan told Kenny and Wayne that Kate had such bad vomiting with her migraines that she had to insert her medication into her anus rather than swallow it, it was not only amusing but a turn on as well. Kenny spent many nights jerking off over the mental image of Dylan's pretty, fat-bottomed sister pulling down her big cotton panties and inserting migraine medicine up her ass and into her rectum.

Kenny could also gain amusement from home video clip shows, such as a carelessly thrown football knocking a baby out of its pram; a man bending over in front of a ram and it butting him hard up the ass; and a fat lady falling into a stagnant lake. Sometimes Kenny, along with Wayne and Dylan, had found plenty to amuse them in school, for example Bangkok in Thailand during Geography or Charles Dickins' surname in English. Objects that happened to be shaped like penises were always funny. But intellectual comedy? This was not Kenny's thing.

Breanna was intelligent enough to get the joke, but her furious glaring indicated to Wayne that she did not appreciate it. She was increasingly infuriated by these two clowns who would be lucky to get any pussy anywhere anytime, yet at the same time her panties were getting damp as her mind lingered on this thought. She had a teenage snatch that desperately needed to be satisfied, and two desperate, try-hard losers in front of her who no doubt wanted to put their dicks into an 18-year-old girl's pussy and up her ass. It was a perfect trade.

"So, you want something to drink?" asked Breanna.

Kenny and Wayne had finished eating the fried chicken and were thirsty from the greasy, high-calorie food. "Yeah, we'd like a drink," said Wayne.

"Yeah, we'd like a drink too," said Kenny, Breanna sighing in exasperation as she led them inside and poured three glasses of water.

The two dogs, alerted by the newcomers, began barking. Breanna sneered at the dogs. "Ah, shut up!" she ordered.

Kenny and Wayne looked disappointed. "Water, that's all?" asked Wayne.

"Yeah, water's really boring," said Kenny.

"Shut the fuck up about the fucking water, you fucking idiots," said Breanna. "I'm going to make it real easy for you two morons. You're going to come upstairs with me, and fuck the shit out of me."

Wayne and Kenny were both taking drinks and spluttered water everywhere. "What?" exclaimed Kenny, nearly choking.

"You're going to fuck me," said Breanna. "You get to stick your penises into my vagina and have sexual intercourse with me. That's unless you don't want to fuck me, and are a pair of fags who just want to fuck each other. In that case, get the fuck out of here and get me a fucking bucket on the way out so I can throw up, because homos make me fucking sick."

Breanna led the way to the stairs. "Come on, what the fuck are you waiting for? Come on upstairs and fuck me."

Wayne and Kenny looked at each other, hard to believe that this was happening and they were actually awake. A really hot 18-year-old blonde girl was going to let them fuck her. They eagerly followed Breanna upstairs, looking at her perfect ass in her shorts on the way up. Wayne extended his hand and fondled Breanna's bottom, to which she stopped and spun around with a fierce expression.

"Did I say you could touch my ass?" she asked.

"Um, no, but I thought ..." began Wayne.

"That's a first you fucking thinking Wayne," said Breanna. "But hands off, don't fucking touch me until I say so. Get it?"

"Okay," said Wayne, more than a little intimidated by the girl.

"This is where you get to fuck me," said Breanna, leading Wayne and Kenny into her aunt and uncle's bedroom.

"Um, Breanna this is your Uncle Bob and Aunt Anna's bedroom," said Wayne, his fear of Dylan's parents rising in his stomach.

"Yeah, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson wouldn't be happy if we were in here," said Kenny.

"Oh boo-hoo, where are your fucking boy-scout uniforms?" sneered Breanna. She put on an exaggerated wimpy voice to mimic Kenny and Wayne. "This is Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's bedroom. Mr. and Mrs. Wilson wouldn't be happy about us being in here." Breanna glared at Kenny and Wayne, fire flashing in her eyes and spoke in her normal voice. "I don't give a fucking shit that it's Uncle Bob and Aunt Anna's fucking bedroom, okay? I just want dick, and you have dicks. You want pussy, and I have a pussy. Get it, you spastics?"

"Um, okay," said Kenny, like Wayne too afraid to argue with Breanna.

Breanna removed her shoes and cotton socks so that she was barefoot, and sat on the edge of the bed. "This fucking bed is going to get more action than it's seen in a while."

Kenny laughed. "Yeah, I think they've only done it three times."

Breanna and Wayne looked at Kenny. "You mean twice," said Breanna.

"No, three times," Kenny insisted. "They have three kids, John, Kate and Dylan."

"You must have failed biology at school," said Breanna.

"Yeah, I got an F," laughed Kenny.

"It shows. Kate and Dylan are twins, remember?" said Breanna.

"Yeah, so?" Kenny remained clueless, while Wayne sighed in exasperation and Breanna fumed at Kenny's stupidity. How could he not know how twins worked? Still, given the huge differences between the twins, mostly Kate being a foot taller than Dylan and having a big-boned structure over his weedy, skinny frame, Breanna had speculated more than once that their parentage might not be quite the same, especially given that the older brother, John was tall like Kate and they looked alike.

Perhaps back in 1975, Uncle Bob had fucked Aunt Anna before going to work one morning, the result of this being one of his X-chromosome sperm fertilizing one of her eggs? Then unaware that a baby girl was starting to form inside her uterus and that she had ovulated two eggs that month, Anna still horny for more sex had taken the small statured milkman up into the bedroom. From there, the hot young housewife showed him the time of his life, one of his poor-quality Y-chromosome sperm fertilized the second egg, and this eventually became her loser runt of a cousin Dylan? It was possible and amusing, but unlikely given that Dylan looked like Breanna's father and her brother Dustin, and therefore could only be Bob's biological son.

"Are you getting undressed or are you going to just stand and stare at me?" Breanna demanded. She took off her skimpy top, leaving her wearing a white bra, her tits filling the C-cups.

Breanna watched as Kenny and Wayne took off their shoes and shirts, observing the growing bulges in the front of their shorts. Breanna unfastened her own shorts and pulled them down to the floor, stepping out of them and was now barefoot in her bra and panties.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds